Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

His D**k Is Not Small - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His D**k Is Not Small (10177 Views)

First Time To Have S3x With My Boyfriend His D**K Is Big — NIGERIAN Lady Says / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His D**k Is Not Small by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Shugavee:
cast that feeling away o grin

We know have a way of knowing these things grin grin grin

I heard in some quarters that even a small dick can do wonders to a woman, that the level of pleasure depends on the dick owners skill.

So worry not about the size and let your boyfriend continue his good work
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by Shugavee(f): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

We know have a way of knowing these things grin grin grin

I heard in some quarters that even a small dick can do wonders to a woman, that the level of pleasure depends on the dick owners skill.

So worry not about the size and let your boyfriend continue his good work
lol go sit down jor , na my friend seriously
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by Shugavee(f): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
DCmonster:
You love dick so much!
u are correct
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by Shugavee(f): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
lefulefu:
she dont want the other girl to taste and experience the candy grin grin grin grin grin.. grin
i am telling you , lol

1 Like

Re: His D**k Is Not Small by Shugavee(f): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
bogdaddy:
Well if you want know if my sperm still thick Na small thing, I Dey ready to show you for other room if you no mind drop your number I go holla you today to book appointment
na these kin thing U dey like, smh grin
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by DCmonster: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
Shugavee:
u are correct
Wow! I fear girls like you and my ex. I ran for my life after I bleeped my ex 6 rounds back to back without drugs and she wanted more.
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by Shugavee(f): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
Habidab:
ohh... Really, what will you now advice them to do?
be themselves, they will met a woman who can manage it
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by Shugavee(f): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
DCmonster:
Wow! I fear girls like you and my ex. I ran for my life after I bleeped my ex 6 rounds back to back without drugs and she wanted more.
no be only 6 rounds, clap for urself
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by DCmonster: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Shugavee:
no be only 6 rounds, clap for urself
I am fucking serious ! I went 6 rounds without going flaccid. We started fucking from afternoon until late in the night. My dick doesn't go flaccid after ejaculation everytime I Bleep. You are right not to believe my 6 rounds story even my friends found it hard to believe initially.
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
DCmonster:
I am fucking serious ! I went 6 rounds without going flaccid. We started fucking from afternoon until late in the night. My dick doesn't go flaccid after ejaculation everytime I Bleep. You are right not to believe my 6 rounds story even my friends found it hard to believe initially.
extremely hard to believe for real tho , that girl is a machine
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by iTearHerToto: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Shugavee:
So i hv a friend who told me , there was a guy she was into , but one of her friend who has bleeped him , told her that his dick is very small , that she won’t like it , n because of that she gave the guy some distance,, but with time she got close to the boy n they had sex,, n the Dk was okay n sex was good,,, don’t believe girls telling u a nigga got a small dick , many of them don’t want you to Bleep him .. they just liars
And your pussy is sugar coated Hollup don't answer yet.... Are u Afonja

Pukes angry
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by bogdaddy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Forget your level I like challenge sha drop your number abeg babe
Shugavee:
na these kin thing U dey like, smh grin
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by DCmonster: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
stargyall:
extremely hard to believe for real tho , that girl is a machine
Real machine! She was just staring at me after the last round, and was like; this guy you can Bleep ooh. Like wtf! I finished 1.5 litres of coke that night till midnight. I had to run from her.
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
DCmonster:
Real machine! She was just staring at me after the last round, and was like; this guy you can Bleep ooh. Like wtf! I finished 1.5 litres of coke that night till midnight. I had to run from her.
that one na suffer head o

1 Like

Re: His D**k Is Not Small by iTearHerToto: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
DCmonster:
[img]https:///view/maury-thats-alie-serious-lol-gif-11983745.gif[/img]Thats what she said. Not me!

Pukesangry

1 Like

Re: His D**k Is Not Small by Shugavee(f): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
bogdaddy:
Forget your level I like challenge sha drop your number abeg babe
U don miss road o
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by Shugavee(f): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
iTearHerToto:
And your pussy is sugar coated Hollup don't answer yet.... Are u Afonja

Pukes angry
u are terribly confused
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by bogdaddy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wetin Dey there make we put prick inside Toto Na him you Dey run from
Shugavee:
U don miss road o
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by DCmonster: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
iTearHerToto:
[img]https:///view/maury-thats-alie-serious-lol-gif-11983745.gif[/img]Thats what she said. Not me!

Pukesangry
My barber in surulere then said I used something. My friends found it hard to believe initially. But that babe and myself won't forget that day because we both know it was none stop fucking from afternoon till night.

1 Like

Re: His D**k Is Not Small by iTearHerToto: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
DCmonster:
My barber in surulere then said I used something. My friends found it hard to believe initially. But that babe and myself won't forget that day because we both know it was none stop fucking from afternoon till night.
I concur bro. Unfortunately Maury is still muttering the same words.

2 Likes

Re: His D**k Is Not Small by iTearHerToto: 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
Shugavee:
u are terribly confused
You couldn't answer even one question OK let's do this again.. On a scale of 1 to 10 how sure are you about your moniker hun

Pukes angry
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by Renforce: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Smh! Kids everywhere
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by chudyprince: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
Any story that starts with "SO" is a bullshit
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by farem: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Shugavee:
So i hv a friend who told me , there was a guy she was into , but one of her friend who has bleeped him , told her that his dick is very small , that she won’t like it , n because of that she gave the guy some distance,, but with time she got close to the boy n they had sex,, n the Dk was okay n sex was good,,, don’t believe girls telling u a nigga got a small dick , many of them don’t want you to Bleep him .. they just liars

Chai! See how fornicator is describing Abomination.

Just like that, you throw what belong to the future (unfortunate) guy to the dogs.

Satan has actually rounded these ones up
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by Shugavee(f): 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
chudyprince:
Any story that starts with "SO" is a bullshit
but here u are commenting! Life sha
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by Shugavee(f): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
farem:

Chai! See how fornicator is describing Abomination.

Just like that, you throw what belong to the future (unfortunate) guy to the dogs.

Satan has actually rounded these ones up
as the judge of man naw !! Well done
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by Shugavee(f): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
Renforce:
Smh! Kids everywhere
we hear you uncle
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by farem: 9:31am On Dec 06, 2019
Shugavee:
as the judge of man naw !! Well done

Whatever you say, God has pronounced that. Me no get problem with you, go and fight Him
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by Idamond: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2019
Me I'm tired of small pona I need big one
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by Nat404: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2019
Shugavee:
You only know about penis. You can't attract cool guys like this.
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by Shugavee(f): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nat404:
You only know about penis. You can't attract cool guys like this.
u regard urself a cool guy I guess
Re: His D**k Is Not Small by Shugavee(f): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Idamond:
Me I'm tired of small pona I need big one
gay alert grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. / Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.