Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? (10207 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / My Akwa ibom Nairalanders What Series Are You Watching / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Promzy99: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2022
I am from Abia State nd am seriously dating nd engaged with an Akwa Ibom Girlfriend. Personally, she's very matured, gives me peace of mind nd understands relationship very well unlike other girls I have been with. But my parents, particularly my Mum, keeps giving me reasons why I shouldn't trade with females from that region. Am feeling some how nd I need advice from u guys. Pls, if u have any personal experience of dating or marrying from Akwa Ibom, pls share.
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Shedrack777: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2022
this op don ment. you want us to tell you to disrespect your parent ba. you're Sick upstairs

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Kilotat: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2022
Your Mom Love you so much she can die for you...... This I have seen

6 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2022
And who are they to tell you who and where to marry from..better do what's gonna make you happy for the rest of your life than listen to your parent and end up regretting..

you love the Lady and everything you seek in a woman is available...so what else are you looking for..?

Parents are not always right...Use your own intelligence.. that's what makes you human

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Saint1960: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2022
Promzy99:
I am from Abia State nd am seriously dating nd engaged with an Akwa Ibom Girlfriend. Personally, she's very matured, gives me peace of mind nd understands relationship very well unlike other girls I have been with. But my parents, particularly my Mum, keeps giving me reasons why I shouldn't trade with females from that region. Am feeling some how nd I need advice from u guys. Pls, if u have any personal experience of dating or marrying from Akwa Ibom, pls share.

Bro I won’t really condemn your mother decision
Those from that region are always wicked
Always have issue given birth I have encountered many
I’m not trying to condemn your decision
Your mum just want the best for you
Although yours might be different

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2022
Saint1960:

Why judge by tribe?
It's disgusting..men rape should I now say all men are rapist.. Christians engage in criminal act should I say all Christians are criminals...? undecided

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Promzy99: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2022
Shedrack777:
this op don ment. you want us to tell you to disrespect your parent ba. you're Sick upstairs
Sick how? Do u have facts supporting my parents claims as par marrying from Akwa ibom?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by VEXT: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2022
Saint1960:

Always wicked ?
Always have issue given birth?

You sound stupid..

Op marry from your tribe,leave Akwaibom girls for Akwaibom guys...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by rickpat(m): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2022
EVERY SO CALLED "GOOD" TRIBE HAS A BAD PERSON AND EVERY SO CALLED "BAD" TRIBE HAS A GOOD PERSON.

bro do what makes you happy...your mom has lived her life oo

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Promzy99: 9:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Saint1960:

Shes been particular abt dia culture. Saying dia marriage, burial rites r too difficult. And shes been giving lists of people she knws. Confusuingly, shes been taking akwa Ibom to be same with Calabar.

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by MadamVanessa(f): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2022
shocked

Every day igbos give me reason for me to agree with other tribe and even my tribe that they are the most tribalistic bigot in Nigeria but I won't as there are some sensible igbos.

In different cases, igbos have been insulting my tribe especially our women and men for being so promiscuous and that my people love sex so much, what stupid stereotyping is that? not that the igbos are even better, they're so loose, but find it satisfying to demeaned my people.Hypocrites.

They frown so much for their sons to marry outside their tribe.

@ Op , your parents have no reason or whatsoever to choose where you can marry from, you've grown to a man, and you can make your own decisions.

Don't allow stupid stereotyping of the Akwa Ibom people by stupid nonentities to make you leave your heavenly package that was given to you by God.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Shedrack777: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2022
Promzy99:
Sick how? Do u have facts supporting my parents claims as par marrying from Akwa ibom?
your parents are the ones to give you reasons, but asking us to tell you to disobey your parents, that i won't do.
just look at how that small yarinya fernandezisback talks about your parents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Saint1960: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2022
Promzy99:
Shes been particular abt dia culture. Saying dia marriage, burial rites r too difficult. And shes been giving lists of people she knws. Confusuingly, shes been taking akwa Ibom to be same with Calabar.

She’s not far from the truth
her family might be different
Just do what makes you happy
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by VEXT: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Every day igbos give me reason for me to agree with other tribe and even my tribe that they are the most tribalistic bigot in Nigeria.

In different cases, igbos have been insulting my tribe especially our women and men for being so promiscuous as though they're even better.

@ Op , your parents have no reason or whatsoever to choose where you can marry from, you've grown to a man, and you can make your own decisions.

Don't allow stupid stereotyping of the Akwa Ibom people by stupid nonentities to make you leave your heavenly package that was given to you by God.

Which tribe Igbo no hate..No b for nairaland Igbo dey insult Yoruba people everyday,call them women dirty women and oloshos ,call their men lazy men and skull miners grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by airminem(f): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2022
Your parents don't want to bury you early and do not, I repeat do not follow the word of FERNANDEZISBACK

5 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2022
airminem:
Your parents don't want to bury you early and do not, I repeat do not follow the word of FERNANDEZISBACK
Can you imagine.... grin
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by incandescentena: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Every day igbos give me reason for me to agree with other tribe and even my tribe that they are the most tribalistic bigot in Nigeria but I won't as there are some sensible igbos.

In different cases, igbos have been insulting my tribe especially our women and men for being so promiscuous and that my people love sex so much, what stupid stereotyping is that? not that the igbos are even better, they're so loose, but find it satisfying to demeaned my people.Hypocrites.

Stutupp!! So you are from that area and you still have not gotten a man that will "knack you well"that you wanna try getting one beyond....smh

Your people are what they are. Every one knows

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by MadamVanessa(f): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2022
incandescentena:

Stutupp!!

Your people are what they are. Every one knows

shocked

Tell me which Akwa Ibom girl you have heard disgracing herself like this as chidinma miss cucumber fucker and unapologetic lesbian

https://www..ng/news/part-2-miss-anambra-2015-sx-another-woman-photos-video

Igbo woman in Anambra state was stripped naked after sleeping with another man which leads to the husband's death.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/woman-humiliated-and-stripped-naked-after-being-accused-of-killing-her-husband-by-sleeping-with-another-man-video.html

Go to www.xvideos.com and see majority of igbo leak sex tapes. Hypocrites

6 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by house10s2: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Shedrack777:
see as u dey talk, wat makes d older fellow special?
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Uzomacharles: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2022
To be honest,I'm scared of them and won't even advice my friends to go for serious relationship with them...

They easily fall in love with their whole heart and I strongly believe they go all out to see who hurts them in bad condition even upto spiritual level.....

They say "WETIN ELDER SIDON SEE,PIKIN WEY CLIMB THE TALLEST IROKO TREE NO GO SEE AM"...
In this case I believe the ball is in ur court....

Let Love Lead!!

They are very Beautiful and more of them are Fair and I Love Them...

7 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by czarr(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2022
Op shey her kpekus get grip wella.

Akwa ibom kpekus dey get grip sha, e don make you no dey reason your mama advice again, I understand bro.

Anyway Akwa ibom and Abia share boundary, if not for state division on map, na the same people. Very similar culture. But their jazz no be here. Arochukwu jazz no be here too no wonder they share boundary.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Beltz(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2022
Op i dont really blame your mom, even us that are from calabar fear to marry their women because of their traditional rites and culture. My own parent keep telling me that the day i marry an akwa ibom girl that they wont attend the marriage, talk more of coming to my house (that doesnt scare me in anyway sha). But sha those people can kill their only daughter just so that you can marry her dead body, they dont joke with their traditions, miss one and die a miserable death. But yet truth remains that not all families suscribe to their wicked tradition.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Beltz(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2022
SpyAC:
if I where you, I will do exactly what your mum told you, those creatures are good in marrying themselves, if not, you will die bf your time. The are fuckerhulics, the are promiscuous, they are animalistic in nature, please listen to ur mum, so that you will leave long on this earth.
Oga promiscuousity and animalistic tendency is not tied to a particular tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by studentwriter(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2022
Saint1960:

[s]

[/s] your stupidity has ascended to a chronicle level.
Go school you no gree now see as you're disgracing yourself in a public forum.
Idiot

4 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by studentwriter(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2022
VEXT:

Always wicked ?
Always have issue given birth?

You sound stupid..
so many ignorant and stupid people on this forum bro.
That's why at times I just learn to read and pass

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by studentwriter(m): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

but you keep supporting ipob ESN and their criminal activities on this Forum. Unknown to you that these people don't care about the minorities supporting them, Las Las after they gain their biafra they'll finally oppress you minorities

3 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by studentwriter(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2022
airminem:
another stupid dumb fowl seeking for attention

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by studentwriter(m): 10:57am On Mar 20, 2022
Uzomacharles:
To be honest,I'm scared of them and won't even advice my friends to go for serious relationship with them...

They easily fall in love with their whole heart and I strongly believe they go all out to see who hurts them in bad condition even upto spiritual level.....

They say "WETIN ELDER SIDON SEE,PIKIN WEY CLIMB THE TALLEST IROKO TREE NO GO SEE AM"...
In this case I believe the ball is in ur court....

Let Love Lead!!

another idiot spotted

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by studentwriter(m): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2022
SpyAC:
if I where you, I will do exactly what your mum told you, those creatures are good in marrying themselves, if not, you will die bf your time. The are fuckerhulics, the are promiscuous, they are animalistic in nature, please listen to ur mum, so that you will leave long on this earth.
na your ashawo mama and Useless papa wey bring idiot like you come this world I blame

3 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by studentwriter(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2022
Beltz:
Op i dont really blame your mom, even us that are from calabar fear to marry their women because of their traditional rites and culture. My own parent keep telling me that the day i marry an akwa ibom girl that they wont attend the marriage, talk more of coming to my house (that doesnt scare me in anyway sha). But sha those people can kill their only daughter just so that you can marry her dead body, they dont joke with their traditions, miss one and die a miserable death. But yet truth remains that not all families suscribe to their wicked tradition.
another idiot spotted.
Ado ata useme

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Uptheante(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2022
Ur mother does not want u to die due to too much sex.
Akwa Ibom girls are so strong in bed & love sex so much.
Ur mother knows this fact & doesn't want ur babe to kill u with too much sex.
Didn't u hear the recent story of a man in Igbo land who died due to too much sex from his wife?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) / Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) The Adventures Of Pickmeisha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.