Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan (38298 Views)

Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government / Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG / Seyi Makinde Appoints Bisi Ilaka As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Dedetwo(m): 2:20am On Dec 06, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
God bless you my brother

Arrant nonsense!! Why would God bless him? I guess spewing crap about imagined Yari.ba accommodation.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Dedetwo(m): 2:23am On Dec 06, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
keep on barking

This is one reason you are starkly uneducated. Oh!! I almost forget Nigeria is a basket of fools. Your handle moniker speaks volumes too.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Dedetwo(m): 2:24am On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Chigold101(m): 2:59am On Dec 06, 2019
leokid866:

Lol you think I don't have people living in the southeast.....before theyou could even get land to buy it was war.....the easterners are tribalist in all they do, so don't come here and try to polish them up.....I knows the hatred my brother went through before he was allowed to set up his business, he had to sell it eventually out of frustration.
the problem with people like you is you guys love peddling error and call it news or stories.
Go to Anambra State and discover that 40% of real estate companies involved in land speculation are owned by the Yoruba people and another 20% have Yoruba people as board members.

The person that owns Onitsha Business School is a Yoruba man.
The current owners of Pacific Plaza one of the biggest plaza and probably the most popular is a Yoruba company. They didn't build it, they bought it over.

You better get off your hatred for ndị Igbo for once.

Ndị Igbo are appointed because they contributed in developing the place over time

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Chigold101(m): 3:00am On Dec 06, 2019
colestephan86:

Where are you from,
I doubt if you will write IELTS and pass.
Who be this?
Where is his brain?
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Chigold101(m): 3:06am On Dec 06, 2019
ridbell01:
no we are Yoruba we don't expect anything in return when we are doing good deeds..we have always appointed in Lagos since 1999 but they always pay back with betrayal
go to that Lagos and check what ndị contribute to the development of the state.
As it stands today...
From Trade fair complex to Alaba International and then to Satellite down, and even Festac Town of today, I didn't include Okota area has 70% of Igbo input in their development.
Mention which part of Igbo land any other tribe developed 30%.
Even Dangote don't have a single property in Igbo land Because Ndị Igbo are conquered nation. What about the federal government? Do they even have any meaningful thing in Igbo land... For where...
Biko rapụ that thing
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Chigold101(m): 3:13am On Dec 06, 2019
DexterousOne:
Any thing wrong with igbo govs appointing long term resident Yoruba into office in the east?
\
what is the contribution of the Yoruba in the state that will motivate a governor to appoint him/her?
Or an Igbo governor should just appoint a Yoruba man so that he won't be adjudged tribalistic?
People are recognized in the society based on their public presence not by sentiment or blackmail.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Litmus: 3:24am On Dec 06, 2019
FamousMonk:
Wonders shall never end.
Wetin HIV no go see inside Toto ?

wise prick
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 4:26am On Dec 06, 2019
Chigold101:
the problem with people like you is you guys love peddling error and call it news or stories.
Go to Anambra State and discover that 40% of real estate companies involved in land speculation are owned by the Yoruba people and another 20% have Yoruba people as board members.

The person that owns Onitsha Business School is a Yoruba man.
The current owners of Pacific Plaza one of the biggest plaza and probably the most popular is a Yoruba company. They didn't build it, they bought it over.

You better get off your hatred for ndị Igbo for once.

Ndị Igbo are appointed because they contributed in developing the place over time

I'm not doubting the involvement of trade by yorubas in the east.....but a lot of your brethren make trading in the area difficult especially for private individuals.... so dont go acting all high...and the Pacific Plaza probably had to be bought cause your people wouldn't let them build theirs from the ground up....and the previous owners had issues in management.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 4:28am On Dec 06, 2019
Tranquillity360:
We know you are lying but continue.
Sure I'm lying.........
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Defenderalert(m): 5:02am On Dec 06, 2019
joyandfaith:

he knows he get 4 years so there is no need to perform. Lagos has been pocketed and it will remain until lagosians get sense.

I dey tell you my bother. You hit the nail on the head.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Enemyofpeace: 5:26am On Dec 06, 2019
Dedetwo:

This is one reason you are starkly uneducated. Oh!! I almost forget Nigeria is a basket of fools. Your handle moniker speaks volumes too.
keep on barking
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Enemyofpeace: 5:27am On Dec 06, 2019
Dedetwo:

Arrant nonsense!! Why would God bless him? I guess spewing crap about imagined Yari.ba accommodation.
keep on barking
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Defenderalert(m): 5:46am On Dec 06, 2019
NGpatriot:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10685289_44_jpeg76c642fa88c7d96fc58e3c57023653f7 [img][/img][img][/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10681798_22_jpeg2ddb582a11acd6f750cc3f46aaa54520

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10681799_33_jpega92a52309725091d43be35e39c8d617d

Yesterday, while the social media governor in Oyo state was signing appointment letters and giving them to his social media foot soldiers to fan across the internet, Sanwo Olu was flagging off construction and reconstruction of all the major roads in Ikorodu and Ijede spreading across 37 communities in Lagos state, all in one day.

As a Lagosian, I definitely prefer physical activeness with roads and general infrastructures to better my life than redundancies and signing appointment letters for social media jubilation.

Leave Sanwo alone while you celebrate wonderful appointing letter signing socil media achievements.

Leave Sanwo alone my foot. Did he leave us alone when he was campaigning vigorously?

Pot calling kettle black. By taking these pictures and posting on Social Media, Sanwoolu is ALSO a Social Media Governor. The difference is the Oyo State Governor is implementing and executing and his people can feel his presence. Almost every road in Lagos is in deplorable state.

Whats my business with 35000? Do all Lagos residents work with Lagos State Government? Thats just a minute percentage and that adds nothing to his profile for 2nd term consideration.
.Fashola hit the ground running against all odds. Let him do the same. Thats what counts.

Lagosians are not feeling his presence at all. There will come a time when Lagosians will no longer follow Tinubus bandwagon because the trust they have in him will no longer exist.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by bankyblue(m): 5:58am On Dec 06, 2019
alfasexy:
They really can't do without us.

Igbo amaka too much.

Ode

Igbo Amaka ko, Igbo Ngozi ni

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by AmuDimpka: 6:44am On Dec 06, 2019
leokid866:

I'm not doubting the involvement of trade by yorubas in the east.....but a lot of your brethren make trading in the area difficult especially for private individuals.... so dont go acting all high...and the Pacific Plaza probably had to be bought cause your people wouldn't let them build theirs from the ground up....and the previous owners had issues in management.

How do they make reciting difficult..lease explain
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by RockHard: 7:03am On Dec 06, 2019
Defenderalert:

Leave Sanwo alone my foot. Did he leave us alone when he was campaigning vigorously?

Pot calling kettle black. By taking these pictures and posting on Social Media, Sanwoolu is ALSO a Social Media Governor. The difference is the Oyo State Governor is implementing and executing and his people can feel his presence. Almost every road in Lagos is in deplorable state.

Whats my business with 35000? Do all Lagos residents work with Lagos State Government? Thats just a minute percentage and that adds nothing to his profile for 2nd term consideration.
.Fashola hit the ground running against all odds. Let him do the same. Thats what counts.

Lagosians are not feeling his presence at all. There will come a time when Lagosians will no longer follow Tinubus bandwagon because the trust they have in him will no longer exist.

Speak for yourself buddy. You don't speak for the majority of Lagosians. And it is pretty obvious that nothing Sanwo Olu will ever do will sit well with your likes simply because, based on everything you just wrote, his major crime is that he has a cordial relationship with the Tinubu you love to hate. And unless Sanwo-Olu starts to mirror your hatred for Tinubu, his performance as governor will never be acceptable to bitter souls like yourself.

But unfortunately for you, your irrational likes will not determine his political future in Lagos, same way you guys couldn't stop his emergence in the first place (elections aren't won on Nairaland undecided).

NGPatriot, abeg quit disturbing yourself with this sort of individuals because in the larger scheme of things their Nairaland rantings are useless. They only worship the likes of Makinde to spite the likes of Sanwo-Olu, not because the former (whose performance so far is grossly overrated) is any better - - incidentally, Sanwo has appointed more igbos than Makinde yet their bitterness won't allow them to acknowledge that for obvious reasons. So it's pointless engaging his likes.

Continue to showcase Sanwo's works and projects, with evidence, for the mature and objective minds to take stock and appraise him, while the perpetually incorrigible wailers can continue in their usual stock and trade.

5 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by ridbell01(m): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2019
Chigold101:
As it stands today...
From Trade fair complex to Alaba International and then to Satellite down, and even Festac Town of today, I didn't include Okota area has 70% of Igbo input in their development.
Even Dangote don't have a single property in Igbo land Because Ndị Igbo are conquered nation. What about the federal government? Do they even have any meaningful thing in Igbo land... For where...
Biko rapụ that thing
with this your summition it shows how mumu you are.. Lagos has saved millions of you people from poverty and hunger and at the end you people back pay with betrayal.. Ask yourself how miserable your people life will be without the people of the south West
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by ridbell01(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2019
Chigold101:
As it stands today...
Biko rapụ that thing
with this your summition it shows how mumu you are.. Lagos has saved millions of you people from poverty and hunger and at the end you people back pay with betrayal.. Ask yourself how miserable your people life will be without the people of the south West
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Defenderalert(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2019
RockHard:

Speak for yourself buddy. You don't speak for the majority of Lagosians. And it is pretty obvious that nothing Sanwo Olu will ever do will sit well with your likes simply because, based on everything you just wrote, his major crime is that he has a cordial relationship with the Tinubu you love to hate. And unless Sanwo-Olu starts to mirror your hatred for Tinubu, his performance as governor will never be acceptable to bitter souls like yourself.

But unfortunately for you, your irrational likes will not determine his political future in Lagos, same way you guys couldn't stop his emergence in the first place (elections aren't won on Nairaland undecided).

NGPatriot, abeg quit disturbing yourself with this sort of individuals because in the larger scheme of things their Nairaland rantings are useless. They only worship the likes of Makinde to spite the likes of Sanwo-Olu, not because the former (whose performance so far is grossly overrated) is any better - - incidentally, Sanwo has appointed more igbos than Makinde yet their bitterness won't allow them to acknowledge that for obvious reasons. So it's pointless engaging his likes.

Continue to showcase Sanwo's works and projects, with evidence, for the mature and objective minds to take stock and appraise him, while the perpetually incorrigible wailers can continue in their usual stock and trade.

Story for the gods. Sanwoolu needs to get to work ASAP
Is he in slumber? Please go wake him up. Lagos needs overhauling. Let him stick yo his promises. All talk no action. Nonsense.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2019
alfasexy:
They really can't do without us.

Igbo amaka too much.

Not that they cant do without you, ethnic bigot.

That's how Nigerian States should be. As Nigerians we should be able to work in any state owned Offices and not just limited to one's state of Origin.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by DexterousOne(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Chigold101:
what is the contribution of the Yoruba in the state that will motivate a governor to appoint him/her?
Or an Igbo governor should just appoint a Yoruba man so that he won't be adjudged tribalistic?
People are recognized in the society based on their public presence not by sentiment or blackmail.

Why did you delete the second part of my post?

That says a lot about you undecided

A long term resident of the state, one who was born and raised in igbo land should have the right AND opportunity to be appointed into govt
Without stupid "natives" bringing the roof down

We have many many of such I'm my state of origin
But like I said
The governor is a nutcase punk.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Chigold101(m): 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
DexterousOne:

Why did you delete the second part of my post?

That says a lot about you undecided

A long term resident of the state, one who was born and raised in igbo land should have the right AND opportunity to be appointed into govt
Without stupid "natives" bringing the roof down

We have many many of such I'm my state of origin
But like I said
The governor is a nutcase punk.
being born in a place doesn't qualify anyone for award, appointment or Title.
It's your presence and impact that qualifies you. Those that have been born and grew in that State of your's, what is their contribution to the state or even their primary place of residence?
That's the point here.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Chigold101(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
leokid866:

Let me also inform you that most printing press in Onitsha are owned by the Yoruba people and some of them own their building.
Where no Onye Igbo will give not sell to anyone is his own inheritance in their ancestral home.
But any land that falls where a land could be sold can be sold to anybody at all.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by DexterousOne(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Chigold101:
being born in a place doesn't qualify anyone for award, appointment or Title.
It's your presence and impact that qualifies you. Those that have been born and grew in that State of your's, what is their contribution to the state or even their primary place of residence?
That's the point here.

Being a "native" of a place does not qualify you for appointment either

Based on your logic that it is the contribution to the state that matters

What is the contribution of many of the fools we have in office across the SE before and during their appointment?

You see
Your logic ia flawed somewhat
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
Chigold101:

Let me also inform you that most printing press in Onitsha are owned by the Yoruba people and some of them own their building.
Where no Onye Igbo will give not sell to anyone is his own inheritance in their ancestral home.
But any land that falls where a land could be sold can be sold to anybody at all.

So basically there are areas you would not sell lands to outsiders from? Please answer because if that is where you are going....it kinda points out the fact of bigot...
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Chigold101:
As it stands today...
Biko rapụ that thing

This is a reply from one of your brothers....
"The person that owns Onitsha Business School is a Yoruba man.
The current owners of Pacific Plaza one of the biggest plaza and probably the most popular is a Yoruba company. They didn't build it, they bought it over" but I guess Yoruba's have no investments in the east.....Sips tea.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Chigold101(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
leokid866:

This is a reply from one of your brothers....
"The person that owns Onitsha Business School is a Yoruba man.
The current owners of Pacific Plaza one of the biggest plaza and probably the most popular is a Yoruba company. They didn't build it, they bought it over" but I guess Yoruba's have no investments in the east.....Sips tea.
check that handle... It's my handle.... So I am the person that wrote it... I replied someone who said Ndị Igbo don't give or sell land to none natives...

How many Yoruba people have investment in Igbo land? They are few and I know more are still coming to join their brothers because the Yoruba people of today are more adventurous than their parents or grand parents especially people from Oyo and Kwara State.

Didn't you see where I wrote that even federal government does not really have anything in Igbo land and Dangote too doesn't have... Won't you comment on that too...?
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Chigold101(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
leokid866:

So basically there are areas you would not sell lands to outsiders from? Please answer because if that is where you are going....it kinda points out the fact of bigot...
yes brother...
Even that area is not even given to an inlaw... It belongs only to the ụmụnna (kindred).
Even if you are From the same town but not from the same ụmụnna, the land won't be sold to you, no matter how much you are paying.
You can call it whatever you like... It's just your "myopic" opinion.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Chigold101(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
DexterousOne:

Being a "native" of a place does not qualify you for appointment either

Based on your logic that it is the contribution to the state that matters

What is the contribution of many of the fools we have in office across the SE before and during their appointment?

You see
Your logic ia flawed somewhat
Your reasoning is Sha somehow...

Is there anything a stranger will do that will make him take your place as the son of your father?
No matter how good you are to another person's child, he/she must go back to the house of his/her parents.
If you know, you know...
Final bye
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Chigold101:
yes brother...
Even that area is not even given to an inlaw... It belongs only to the ụmụnna (kindred).
Even if you are From the same town but not from the same ụmụnna, the land won't be sold to you, no matter how much you are paying.
You can call it whatever you like... It's just your "myopic" opinion.

My myopic view but you guys are allowed to buy land anywhere in the southwest without limit..then you come to Lagos claim it's a no man's land and you are the only ones developing it.....but we myopic....great we are getting all the truth out ....
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Chigold101:
check that handle... It's my handle.... So I am the person that wrote it... I replied someone who said Ndị Igbo don't give or sell land to none natives...

How many Yoruba people have investment in Igbo land? They are few and I know more are still coming to join their brothers because the Yoruba people of today are more adventurous than their parents or grand parents especially people from Oyo and Kwara State.

Didn't you see where I wrote that even federal government does not really have anything in Igbo land and Dangote too doesn't have... Won't you comment on that too...?

Dangote doesn't have any investment in Igbo land because he knows your people will just ruin it for him and tie down his money.....your people already did it to shell and chevron(ps not saying they didn't have their issues) but your people kept pushing them till they couldn't deal anymore....you now want dangote to come and experience the same thing...you think he has your time?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#EdoNoBeLagos, Ambode, Tinubu, Wike, Oshiomhole Trended During #EdoDecides2020 / Esther Obong-Egbuna "Sister E" Is Dead (pictured) / Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.