Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan (38333 Views)

Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government / Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG / Seyi Makinde Appoints Bisi Ilaka As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by NonFarmPayrol: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
fergie001:
Ibadan as a whole is a non-tribalist area. That city is one in a million.

I have an office there

Very hospitable people
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Wailerint: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
@Dewze.. brother ur comment still remain the best I’ve read here. Not because I’m also Yoruba, but with all sincerity u spoke the truth.
Another Mumu is saying Yoruba cannot do without them. Listen if you take Yorubas out of this country, then it doomed... and do not be fooled by NK who tells u Biafra is filled with milk n honey, u will bite ur finger when reality sets on u all. If ur not careful, even the Hausas u think will suffer will do much better than u.

4 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by laurel03(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
kpompey:

I keep on hammering it, this guy is very useless, arrogant and not even ready to learn. You don't know anything than to blab.I am very sure you must be an errand boy for one of this so called politician. Your Governor is not performing but loved to act to the gallery.A vain man tell the world am this and that, but a modest mind keep quiet. A good sitting governor will never go about hand picking the state but instead put in place machinery and policy that will solve the problem.Tell m cos u claimed you are knowledge able which to me is a false assertion, will your governor continue to handpick the state for four years (Munmun). We want physical development, good job creations and not propaganda politics and empathy tactics you are adopting.Mr Errand boy, we are Nigerians and not beneficiary of your so called despicable God fathers that are swindling the state
seyi is using media to deceive people outside ibadan... nothing special for now in Oyo state. seriously I want to know the role of this yeye liaison officers ??

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
although i smash afonja people on nairaland,its just for fun,,,, afonja are good people sha ,afonjas and ibo have more in common which is love and understanding between themselves

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by OfficialAPCNig: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Watch as my people from the westside invade this thread with yoruba as the "most accommadating tribe in Nigeria ", liberal and inclusive.

Meanwhile They were silent when the same Makinde appointed an Hausaman from Kano..

The Truth is that I love my country but I hate the government with passion.

People like Makinde,
At helms of affair
Will take Nigeria to the Promiseland we've been dreaming of since the 60s
But yoruba moslems prefer thief tinubua president
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by LZAA: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

dont start again

Pls and pls
kiss kiss
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by vannessa7(f): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tranquillity360:
All this long epistle because of simple truth i wrote up there.

Did yoruba youths attack Igbos during last presidential election?

Yes or no.

I don't need to enter yorubas minds to know them,their actions is enough for me.

The same yorubas that are always bragging here,about how the use 3.5 million Igbos to do pepper soup and suya.

The same yorubas rejoicing when nigeria army are killing IGBOS in east,shouting kill them all.

The same yorubas that want igbos out of lagos.

Yorubas are not better than any tribe in nigeria.

Keep believing in your lies if it will makes you sleep better at night

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

I agree with you....but can we tone it down on the chosen one line of thinking.....that path is what led our brothers from the east to where they are now....

Have you ever seen a Yoruba man who assumes he is smarter,stronger,richer and better than anyone else around him and beyond ? We are not brought up that way,it is not in our core values to think like that. Our brothers from the east are naturally arrogant and egoistic. We aren't like that. Therefore, there is no basis for your fear.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by KunleyY19(m): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
Defenderalert:
Impressive! If only Sanwoolu could be half as active as this man. Lagos would have been a better place by now.

Only judge Sanwo after he starts operating on his own budget.
Lagos is peculiar.

They are restructuring all ministries and paperwork's is what is ongoing... If you know, you know.
Media doesn't see everything.

Calm down!!!

The same Sanwo is about to pay 35k ooo.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by fergie001: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

I have an office there

Very hospitable people
Sure
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by KunleyY19(m): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mark My words by the time Sanwo Hits top gear. Everyone will be surprised.
With the mess in Lagos, He's rebuilding from the scratch again
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by joyandfaith: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Defenderalert:
Impressive! If only Sanwoolu could be half as active as this man. Lagos would have been a better place by now.

he knows he get 4 years so there is no need to perform. Lagos has been pocketed and it will remain until lagosians get sense.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by NGpatriot: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
Defenderalert:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10685289_44_jpeg76c642fa88c7d96fc58e3c57023653f7 [img][/img][img][/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10681798_22_jpeg2ddb582a11acd6f750cc3f46aaa54520

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10681799_33_jpega92a52309725091d43be35e39c8d617d

Yesterday, while the social media governor in Oyo state was signing appointment letters and giving them to his social media foot soldiers to fan across the internet, Sanwo Olu was flagging off construction and reconstruction of all the major roads in Ikorodu and Ijede spreading across 37 communities in Lagos state, all in one day.

As a Lagosian, I definitely prefer physical activeness with roads and general infrastructures to better my life than redundancies and signing appointment letters for social media jubilation.

Leave Sanwo alone while you celebrate wonderful appointing letter signing socil media achievements.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by joyandfaith: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dewze:
Let us tell ourselves the raw truth. The Yorubas will have their flaws and shortcomings, as every other tribes, but they are undoubtedly the most liberal tribe amongst the major tribes in Nigeria.

liberal nations or tribes are usually more progressive. you need to learn from other people or tribes to develop. hausa and igbos are not very accommodating. I give it to yoruba

5 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by NGpatriot: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
Babajide Sanwo-Olu
@jidesanwoolu

At the Art of Technology 1.0, it was my pleasure to announce a N250 million seed capital that we have earmarked for investment in research and development of tech-focused solutions across the six pillars of our administration's development agenda.

At #AoTLagos, we also launched the Lagos State Solutions Hub, which will be the first point of call for innovators and solutions providers to propose
their solutions to the state.

We realise crowd sourcing and inclusive strategies are key ingredients to solving our challenges

This is what Sanwo was busy doing just a few hours ago..

While our brother in Oyo was doing social media propaganda appointments, others are busy working and moving heir stat5es forward.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Insectkiller: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
deboysben:
Seyi will make a fine president

I pity Lagos cos they no get governor.
Rather tinubu equipment.

grin grin
Equip..wetin
U talk too much

grin cool
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by NGpatriot: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
kpompey:

I keep on hammering it, this guy is very useless, arrogant and not even ready to learn. You don't know anything than to blab.I am very sure you must be an errand boy for one of this so called politician. Your Governor is not performing but loved to act to the gallery.A vain man tell the world am this and that, but a modest mind keep quiet. A good sitting governor will never go about hand picking the state but instead put in place machinery and policy that will solve the problem.Tell m cos u claimed you are knowledge able which to me is a false assertion, will your governor continue to handpick the state for four years (Munmun). We want physical development, good job creations and not propaganda politics and empathy tactics you are adopting. Mr Errand boy, we are Nigerians and not beneficiary of your so called despicable God fathers that are swindling the state

Why do physical development when the internet/social media development is enough to get your clueless social media fans and supporters excited and jubilant?

The man is your typical PDP governor, lazy, incompetent and full of propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Gazzy88(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
Whynotthetruth:

Are you among the landlords? Poverty baaadddddddddddd....who are you dictating to? when will that dream of dictating who comes and who goes come through?
You know what they call landlord at all? I give up in you flatbread.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Luchitec(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
Some of you just spew hatred at of ignorance. Have you ever heard of Dr. Festus Adedayo? In 2003, he was appointed the Special Adviser on Media to the Enugu State Governor (Chimaroke Nnamani). You think there aren't any other qualified indigenous person from the state? So, suck up your bitter bile about an ordinary local government appointment.

Firefox01:
Foolishness on Seyi Makinde's part. You can be nice to any other tribe in Yoruba land but definitely not to the flatheaded Jews of Biafra. If Seyi escapes the supreme Court judgement, he'll be dealt with at the polls in 2023. Appointing an enemy over thousands of eligible sons and daughters of the soil? Spits. Removing this bastard from office is very very tantamount lest his foolishness in the name of liberalism causes nonsense in Oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Firefox01: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
Luchitec:
Some of you just spew hatred at of ignorance. Have you ever heard of Dr. Festus Adedayo? In 2003, he was appointed the Special Adviser on Media to the Enugu State Governor (Chimaroke Nnamani). You think there aren't any other qualified indigenous person from the state? So, suck up your bitter bile about an ordinary local government appointment.

Will you shut the Bleep up?! This baseless piece of history you just wrote here doesn't change the fact that Seyi is a bastard that must pay for his foolishness!
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Luchitec(m): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
Baseless piece of history? Why not counter what I wrote with your own brand of fact. It's obvious that your level of ethnic bigotry is so deep that you can't help yourself. If you care to be educated; below, is Dr. Adedayo's web-page highlighting his aforementioned appoint as an SSA to the Enugu State Governor.

http://saandb.com/the-team/dr-festus-adedayo/

Firefox01:
Will you shut the Bleep up?! This baseless piece of history you just wrote here doesn't change the fact that Seyi is a bastard that must pay for his foolishness!
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Firefox01: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Luchitec:
Baseless piece of history? Why not counter what I wrote with your own brand of fact. It's obvious that your level of ethnic bigotry is so deep that you can't help yourself. If you care to be educated; below, is Dr. Adedayo's web-page highlighting his aforementioned appoint as an SSA to the Enugu State Governor.

http://saandb.com/the-team/dr-festus-adedayo/

As far as the flatheaded Jews are concerned, I'm a bigot. Deal with it. Your people are no better than me. I came to Nairaland a naive loving Yoruba boy. Your people opened my eyes. Gone are those days of my naivety. I repeat, Makinde is a bastard that will be dealt with sooner or later.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by herich(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

Lol....the agberos in lagos stay in their place once settled....when you brothers found out the bar owner was yoruba they came in droves and set the place on fire....that's your strength isn't it....tearing others down....

You're a big liar.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wailerint:
@Dewze.. brother ur comment still remain the best I’ve read here. Not because I’m also Yoruba, but with all sincerity u spoke the truth.
Another Mumu is saying Yoruba cannot do without them. Listen if you take Yorubas out of this country, then it doomed... and do not be fooled by NK who tells u Biafra is filled with milk n honey, u will bite ur finger when reality sets on u all. If ur not careful, even the Hausas u think will suffer will do much better than u.

Story

Abeg commot...Let it be doomed.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Luchitec(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Boy, you are allowing altercations on Nairaland, a forum of about a million people to shape your perception and characterization of a whole ethnic nationality. Jeez, there are good and bad people everywhere! Fallacious generalizations based on the few instances of misspoke or sentimental outbursts by online trolls makes mockery of the educated person's intellect. Cheers.

Firefox01:
As far as the flatheaded Jews are concerned, I'm a bigot. Deal with it. Your people are no better than me. I came to Nairaland a naive loving Yoruba boy. Your people opened my eyes. Gone are those days of my naivety. I repeat, Makinde is a bastard that will be dealt with sooner or later.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Tflex01: 12:00am On Dec 06, 2019
technicallyrich:

[s]now lets tell our selves the real truth who is the most accomodating tribes in nigeria.
They are 4 major tribes in nigeria
igbos
hausas
yorubas
the great ijaws.
Ijaws are the life blood of nigeria and they share their resources to all nigerains.
Our resources even extends to other african countries like niger,ghana and even europe.
Ijaws dont complain about two of our states the yorubas have taken which is lagos and ondo state.
The great ijaws are the richest black tribe on earth and the strongest and bravest in nigeria,yet they dont intimidate people and even our son gej was conspired upon and thrown out yet we love everyone and care too.
So now confess who are the most accomodating tribe in nigeria[/s].

So much madness in one post.

grin

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Tranquillity360: 12:12am On Dec 06, 2019
leokid866:

Lol....what competition?....you mean your brothers that were coming to his bar to settle their cult clashes? They would come drink destroy the bar injure his girls and steal his fridges.....even the police men would come Tax him and run away once the fighting starts....only God helped him he didn't die when they set his place on fire.....but that's competition to you....intimidating others till they want to have nothing to do with you again....
We know you are lying but continue.
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Judybash93(m): 1:41am On Dec 06, 2019
The truth is, she's a Nigerian and she has every right to be appointed regardless of her tribal affiliation...
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Dedetwo(m): 2:10am On Dec 06, 2019
Dewze:
Let us tell ourselves the raw truth. The Yorubas will have their flaws and shortcomings, as every other tribes, but they are undoubtedly the most liberal tribe amongst the major tribes in Nigeria.

Azikiwe appointed a Yrai.ba as a press secretary to regional government in 1954 when your forebears were shouting Oti ooo Oti ooo against Ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Enemyofpeace: 2:15am On Dec 06, 2019
Dewze:

God bless you my brother
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Dedetwo(m): 2:16am On Dec 06, 2019
Ijaycool:

I am a tribalistic Igbo, but this is true

Azikiwe appointed a Yari.ba as press secretary to regional government in 1954. Most Yari.ba peeps are inherently loudmouthed and poorly educated.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Enemyofpeace: 2:16am On Dec 06, 2019
Dedetwo:

Azikiwe appointed a Yrai.ba as a press secretory to regional government in 1954 when your forebears were shouting Oti ooo Oti ooo against Ndigbo.
keep on barking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting / Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State / Full List Of 47 Ministerial Nominees And States Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.