Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan (38309 Views)

Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government / Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG / Seyi Makinde Appoints Bisi Ilaka As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
Chigold101:
check that handle... It's my handle.... So I am the person that wrote it... I replied someone who said Ndị Igbo don't give or sell land to none natives...

How many Yoruba people have investment in Igbo land? They are few and I know more are still coming to join their brothers because the Yoruba people of today are more adventurous than their parents or grand parents especially people from Oyo and Kwara State.

Didn't you see where I wrote that even federal government does not really have anything in Igbo land and Dangote too doesn't have... Won't you comment on that too...?

And are you kidding me saying our parents were not adventurous, seems like you forget who was running the sea trade in Nigeria pre and post colonisation.....what you been smoking on....who do you think brokered the water way trade deals post colonisation for effective trade? You better stop spazing off what ever is deceiving you and hit those history books.....our fathers and forefathers fathers tried to effect trade In your lands for years but your forefathers fathers were still very bitter so we let them be....after all we can't come and kill ourselves....and your brothers today are still very bitter saying you wouldnt sell this land or that land to outsiders(land that doesn't really belong to you, or where you there when God was putting it together?) but you are ready to buy other peoples land and spit in their faces.......

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by yembet(f): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
This a very good gesture by Governor Makinde , to integrate everyone to be part of his government, without discriminating against gender, tribe or religion.
This the type of Nigeria we want, to move forward.
Appointment should be given to people who are capable and can deliver, good working skills.
I think other governors should borrow a leaf from him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Roland Igbadumhe 'Youngest Old Man' Joins House Of Representatives Race / Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central / Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.