Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK (81414 Views)

Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government / Emeka Kalu To Ihedioha, Wike: 'Don't Impose Presidential Candidate On PDP' / Orji Uzor Kalu To Be Turbaned In Daura Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by udemzyudex(m): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
This is an attack on SE

Oga what is your problem? What do you want?

Then you lots were shouting, anybody that join APC becomes a saint etc ,now that he has been convicted , you're still complaining.

Haba naa.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Mummyfour(f): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
embarassed I got his contact details on nairaland and I have been drafting the message I will send him to collect some yams from him. Now how will he even look at his phone talkless of picking my calls.? The court should have postponed judgement till after Christmas nau. Make I sharp sharp transfer to T. Orji, before Buhari will remember that one
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Kamoryemi2580(m): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
This is an attack on SE

I pray we don't have people like you as top government official,,, there will be chaos

1 Like

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by baratech: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
Audio sentencing??
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
Until he goes to jail , all na story
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Rikidony(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
nothing go happen, initial gra gra, them go release am grin grin
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by topboss: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
BUHARI IS VERY FUNNY.

WE ALL KNOW KALU HAS IMMUNITY. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THE JOKE IS ON NIGERIANS
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by madapcmod: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
I don't want this to be appealed.

OUK must rot in Jail!

Anuofia! How far with Buhari/APC asslicking?
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Mrchido: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
my Belle dey sweet me,let it be true and he must go to prison..criminal.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Rawtruth1: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
Some serving governors will go to jail after leaving office because they refused to develop their states. The one ruling my state is a party man, making noise everywhere but he can't even maintain the roads his predecessor built. Potholes everywhere in the city. Nonsense weeping governor
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Chijiokem1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
Until he go to jail
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by topboss: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
TO THE MOD THAT HIDE MY COMMENT, UR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL PERISH 2020, IN A DISASTROUS CAR FREAK ACCIDENT.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by aimuan(m): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
fergie001:

Are you OK?

March him?

Handcuff him straight to Kuje....big handcuffs....Hands and feet
you non get joy o, lol.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by LJ1759: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
whats so bad in giving a convicted thief a 12yrs leave? please let him go and take some fresh air and a little R&R. by d time he'll return, he'll probably b older than my grandfather
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by topboss: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
THE JOKE IS ON NIGERIANS.

ORJI KALU IS A SEATING SENATOR MEANING, NOTHING CAN HAPPEN UNTIL 2023.

MATTER HAVE NOT EVEN REACHED APPEAL COURT OR SUPREME COURT.

DAT SAID OUK DESERVES ALL HE GETS FROM APC AND BUHARI.

I AM NOT A FAN AND TO BE FRANK, GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH.

I AM A SWORN ENEMY OF OUK.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
[s]We will not take it. Nnamdi Kanu was rite.
[/s]
First it was Airpeace now its kalu

12 years sentencing for thief orji uzor kalu is very lenient compared to the wreckage he inflicted on Abia State. The rot and backwardness of Abia State was enthroned by Orji Kalu.

Next should be TA Orji and his sentence should be 55 years with hard labor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by ChoCho54(f): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
This is an attack on SE
Ooh please don't stupid.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Sholaco: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
grin grin
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by toxicbrain: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
jaxxy:

This judgement is quite shocking because from what I hear orji Uzo kalu is the best or one of the best governors the state has had.

What you heard from who ? Have you ever visited abia state? Mtcheew

Keep hearing ...
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Area4Area: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
topboss:
THE JOKE IS ON NIGERIANS.

ORJI KALU IS A SEATING SENATOR MEANING, NOTHING CAN HAPPEN UNTIL 2023.

MATTER HAVE NOT EVEN REACHED APPEAL COURT OR SUPREME COURT.

DAT SAID OUK DESERVES ALL HE GETS FROM APC AND BUHARI.

I A NOT A FAN AND TO BE FRANK, GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH.

I AM A SWORN ENEMY OF OUK.
Why not ask about what you know not, only the president and governors have immunity, members of NASS don't have it

1 Like

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by sirblend: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

Real abians or let me say real Igbo's dont support corruption in any form.. Only the Pdp miscreants will see this as witch hunting
You and this your APC/PDP reasoning. undecided
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Rikidony(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Its getting stronger my people.

Fulanization and Islamisation drive is Real.

We all know that Kalu likes to roll and swim with Hausafulanis Sharks waters because of his school days in maiduguri axis BUT why are former thieving Govs from core Muslim north not being sentenced across our prisons except the Christians thieving govs ?? Jolly nyame, Dariye and now Kalu. ?
Nobody steals public funds like Hausafulanis and get away with it.
dude shvvt da fvccckkk upppp. how did I manage to share the same country with you folks
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by LabDNA: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
Commentor:

But you guys claimed OUK was corrupt before the elections.

Is he no longer corrupt?

You are not very smart, the flutterdollar guy you quote commented to attract your hate speech against the East.

He is your blood brother and comrade-in-hate.

1 Like

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by adenigga(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
udemzyudex:

Oga what is your problem? What do you want?

Then you lots were shouting, anybody that join APC becomes a saint etc ,now that he has been convicted , you're still complaining.

Haba naa.

This is not supreme Court judgement, so therefore, there is still room for manipulation to victory.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
This is an attack on SE

Yes, it is an attack on all the criminals in high places in SE and it is a welcome development.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Tableshake89: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chikpat:
After all the paparazzi show for APC, e still cast for Kalu!

Stealing is corruption and OUK should know.

The good thing bi say APC no dey owe d guy. The gave him ticket, he won election, they also made him a principal officer for the senate.....make e go return Abians money, go to jail and stay condemned

Meanwhile, fed govt cannot manage slok
Which election did he win? Election that has been annulled since
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mogambo123:
Until he goes to jail , all na story

Oga, He is marching from that court to the prison. That is how it works.

1 Like

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by helinues: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
sirblend:

You and this your APC/PDP reasoning. undecided

How sir?
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by topboss: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
byrron:

12 years sentencing for thief orji uzor kalu is very lenient compared to the wreckage he inflicted on Abia State. The rot and backwardness of Abia State was enthroned by Orji Kalu.

Next should be TA Orji and his sentence should be 55 years with hard labor

EVEN IKPEAZU IS NOT FULLY UTILISING ABIA STATE FUNDS, HE WILL DO ONE, POCKET ONE.

ABIA THAT USE TO BE THE PRIDE OF THE EAST, CANNOT EVEN MATCH ORDINARY EBONYI IN DEVELOPMENT.

AT THIS PRESENT RATE, IN 20 YEARS EBONYI WILL BE THE NEW CHINA OF THE EAST.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tableshake89:
Which election did he win? Election that has been annulled since

Appeal Court reinstated him.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Malawian(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
The alleged money stolen, does it belong to the FG or to Abia state? why will SLOK be forfeited to the FG and not to Abia state?

1 Like

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by MrPolitics: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Realdeals:
Expect him to appeal

Even if he does, he will still go to prison. Joshua Darius and Jolly Nyame are also appealing their convictions but they’re in prison until the appeals are concluded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha / Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.