Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK (81405 Views)

Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government / Emeka Kalu To Ihedioha, Wike: 'Don't Impose Presidential Candidate On PDP' / Orji Uzor Kalu To Be Turbaned In Daura Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by berrystunn(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
mobi99:
suits him, i love that after looking into our eyes and tell us that south south and south east should not expect anything from buhari administration because we didn't vote massively for APC....or is it after blackmailing the easterners that he saw nnamdi kalu in spain abi isreal .....dont worry apc will soon flush out all the ss and se governors supporting apc in due time, with the hatespeech bill none of you will make noise, stupid set of people who doesnt know there left and right, right and wrong , good and bad, brothers and enemies..apc will consume u all

And also with you
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by topboss: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Area4Area:
Why not ask about what you know not, only the president and governors have immunity, members of NASS don't have it

OK! I GOT THATWRONG, SO U MEAN THEY CAN ARREST HIM?

LET THEM ARREST HIM AND THROW AWAY THE KEYS.

BUT I DOUBT THEY WOULD.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by IdioticNLmods: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Simplyleo:
Watch how the most foolish incoherent group of animals ever created will now make a U-turn and start agitating for his support in view of his origin.

I have never observed this magnitude of foolishness on exhibition among a collection of large number of animals.
Your omenka moniker has been banned? SimplyImbecile grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by agyo(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
When they convict Dariye of Plateau State Una no talk like this o!!!!

FlutterDollar99:
This is an attack on SE
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by LabDNA: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Jimi24:

I am not usually tribalistic bit I am gradually losing friends SE. Is it that the mercantilist culture has stunted intellectual abilities and objectivity. The way these guys argue smh

Use your brains, the guy flutterdollar is your brother-in-hate. He only used sarcastic comment to attract your readily available insult on the East.

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by ufuosco: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Equation Disaster.. Blood of jesusss
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by fergie001: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
aimuan:
you non get joy o, lol.
My brother, am from that state.....that's why it's hurting..
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by sirblend: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

How sir?

You are very bias in every comment you post on the politics section.
You are also an unrepentant tribalist...
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by tymicjay77: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
This is an attack on SE

He stole the masses money,... How many of the share get to south east
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by LabDNA: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Patrioticman007:

This is persecution of 8ters. PMB has seen through the lies of 5%, APC henceforth won't accept Ipobian decampers from PDP, KKK or DKNY.

Another hateful buffoon, looking to feed on hate like fishes feed on plankton. Na your brother.

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Simplyleo: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
otosa:
see you, you have someone fighting for your future and you are are not appreciate. Firstly, is the offender committed the crime, Yes? The punishment most be served, secondly, I do not agree that the property should be taken by Federal Government because the said money belong to Abia state and it be returned to them. God bless Nigeria.

tymicjay77:

I think he is being sarcastic. Read through his responses, you will understand. I read through some of his previous comments, he is not even from SE.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by helinues: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
sirblend:

You are very bias in every comment you post on the politics section.
You are also an unrepentant tribalist...

From your point of views which we have no power about.

We understand
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
12 years is too small for his atrocious evil in Abia state.... He should die by hanging
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by risos(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
If to say naija na China ...hmm
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Sholaco: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
Why always this people undecided
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
12 years is too small for his atrocious evil in Abia state.... He should die by hanging ...
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by nzeobi(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
adenigga:

Wait & see!

Appeal uploading till he finish his tenure as Senator.
He is in prison already and will remain there until his appeal is heard and don't forget appeal carries heavier sentences.

2 Likes

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by fergie001: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. I concur.Where are the DSS when you need them? If na Sowere now,they will be swarming everywhere like bees.
DSS NPF Nigerian Defence HQs NIA NSA....

Don't mind them....
Not just handcuffing, they should allow T.A watch him into Kuje.....'cos he provided the information that nailed ouk.....he is clever nah, he didn't put his in companies, but the law will catch up with him one day.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by donprinyo(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wetin concern me? E remain akpa something.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by fergie001: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
12 years is too small for his atrocious evil in Abia state.... He should die by hanging ...
Why waste rope, when you can bury alive.
You sef...
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Lovisious(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
I wonder how Afonjas think most times. The fact remains that this is the best news ever to every right thinking Igbo man. That man was a disaster to Abia State In general and it is so pathetic that he only got 12years to spend behind bars.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by SoNature(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
Why would the federal government take over loots that were stolen from Abia people?

This is not right!

Abia State government should take over and run the business.

Why would an ex-governor steal from a state and the FG will take over the loot?
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by LabDNA: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
Boyooosa:

Why Easterners too dey steal Nigeria money?
Thunder fire you there...

Common sense is not common to you, I guess. Na your brother, see proof below. Use your head.

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Simplyleo: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

Your omenka moniker has been banned? SimplyImbecile grin
Really?

Funny enough, if you are asked how intelligent you are, you will certainly say "very high". cheesy

Smh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by donprinyo(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
tymicjay77:

The real thieves r sharing southeast money now
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
39 count charges which will be served concurrently, Las Las na months e go be...
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by sylve11: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
witch hunt... ABIA will not take this. Nigerians will not take this
We will not take this

park one side jare. undecided cool
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Commentor:

But you guys claimed OUK was corrupt before the elections.

Is he no longer corrupt?

I'm pissed off with the judgement, Orji kalu deserves a minimum of 60years in jail.

45 years in jail for looting Abia State without mercy and 15 years in jail for chronic sycophancy by trading his own people for political gains and trying to quash his criminal charges of which he succeeded in gaining politically but failed woefully in getting his criminal charges dropped which is a welcome development for me.

More charges should be brought upon him so additional sentences can be added to the current lenient 12years handed to him.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by mistyebby(f): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
This one no get anybody cheesy
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by topboss: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
SoNature:
Why would the federal government take over loots that were stolen from Abia people?

This is not right!

BUHAR IS RELOOTING STOLEN WEALTH.

LET THEM TAKE OVER SLOK.

IF I KNOW ORJI KALU, IT IS DEBT THEY ARE TAKING OVER IN SLOK.

MOENY WEY HIM GO DONE MOVE SINCE.

CUNNY MAN DIE, CUNNY MAN BURY AM.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by fergie001: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
SoNature:

This is not right!

That is the part Abia State should sue for but the Gov will be afraid, cos his own ehn.......
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Darls247: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
The best jougement this year...we the ordinary citizens are rejoicing, nomater say I be Igbo, I have no pity for our politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) / Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.