Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK (81409 Views)

Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government / Emeka Kalu To Ihedioha, Wike: 'Don't Impose Presidential Candidate On PDP' / Orji Uzor Kalu To Be Turbaned In Daura Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by TheMostComplex1: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
All the stolen funds must be returned to Abia State not Federal government

1 Like

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by TheMostComplex1: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
Let EFCC do same to Dickson of Bayelsa State
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by WaywardSon(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
This is an attack on SE
I'm igbo and I like this.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by tot(f): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
[s]
FlutterDollar99:
This is an attack on SE
[/s]
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by nzeobi(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hedonini:

Except the one and only Peter Obi.
When Peter obi was handing over, he invited Efcc and ICPC to witness it, so if anybody petitions them about peter obi, they are likely going to arrest the person for false alarm.

1 Like

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by topboss: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
TheMostComplex1:
All the stolen funds must be returned to Abia State not Federal government

E JUST BE LIKE TINUBU WEALTH GOING TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WEN LAGOS IS STILL THERE.

ON A MUCH MORE SERIOUS NOTE, ORJI WOULD HAVE MOVED THE MINUTE THEY STARTED ALL THEIR PROBLEM WITH HIM.

HIS NETWORTH DRASTICALLY DROPPED.

I WONT LOSE ANY SLEEP OVER THIS ONE.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by paparazi1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
References:
A former governor of Abia state, Orji Uzor Kalu, has been sentenced to 12 years in jail after he was found guilty of N7.65bn fraud.

The 12 year sentence is the highest among the 39 counts convicting the defendants, the lowest sentence being three years.
Mr Kalu’s company, Slok Nigeria Ltd was ordered to be forfeited to the federal government.

The court found the second convict, his former commissioner of Finance Jonnes udeogo guilty of 34 counts.

https://tvcnews.tv/breaking-court-sentences-orji-kalu-to-12-years-in-jail/
Next level agenda unfolding, more drama to come lol
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
topboss:

EVEN IKPEAZU IS NOT FULLY UTILISING ABIA STATE FUNDS, HE WILL DO ONE, POCKET ONE.

ABIA THAT USE TO BE THE PRIDE OF THE EAST, CANNOT EVEN MATCH ORDINARY EBONYI IN DEVELOPMENT.

AT THIS PRESENT RATE, IN 20 YEARS EBONYI WILL BE THE NEW CHINA OF THE EAST.

It is quite unfortunate the way that state got balkanized by just 2 demons within the space of 16years.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Adinchezo(m): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
This is an attack on SE
Attack kill you there!!!
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by ugom123: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
Jimi24:

I am not usually tribalistic bit I am gradually losing friends SE. Is it that the mercantilist culture has stunted intellectual abilities and objectivity. The way these guys argue smh

U are a big fool for insulting an entire region. What do people like u gain from this nonsense? How many times have u insulted Hausa people becus of comment made by someone from that region? This group masturbate on anything south east. U are actually a retard for insulting the entire region.

I dont expect someone who is trying to sound 'intelligent' to sound this way. WTF is wrong with some people sef? Attack who ever comment you don't like and not insult an entire region. Get the f u ck out of here. I personally celebrate this judgement.

When Naira Marley was released on bail, some people celebrated him, most especially, guys from south west. Would u have been happy if i make comment like yorubas are fo olish and always fo olish becus some of their youths showed support for Naira Marley?

Mehn, this group is messed up. Mompha is on trial for billions of naira worth of fraud but no one is singing song about his tribe. Imagine I call his entire tribe names becus of his action! Does that make sense? I expect those who claimed to be learned to act like one.

3 Likes

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by alexola20(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by agabusta: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
topboss:
BUHARI IS VERY FUNNY.

WE ALL KNOW KALU HAS IMMUNITY. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THE JOKE IS ON NIGERIANS

Which immunity? Stop talking like an illiterate.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by TemmyT002(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
Na lie jor
Impossible jor
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Wettoid123: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
It is no longer business as Usual!
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Wettoid123: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
TemmyT002:
Na lie jor
Impossible jor

Who said So?
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by LabDNA: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
Slynation:

Oga stop ranting....
This same man aided the federal forces to carry out attack on Nk's house in 2017....
OUK is corrupt, we all know, he just got served... This wonderful development should have been done long time ago

He is clearly yoruba, his comment was aimed at attracting insult from hate-peddlers against the East.

I think the Easterners should adopt the tactics of claiming to be yoruba while making comments that will readily attract hate comments on the yoruba since NL accomodates such sleazy behaviours.

Let's all destroy the country so that everybody will rest. What a nonsense!

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by topboss: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
agabusta:

Which immunity? Stop talking like an illiterate.

U COME WORST PAST ILLITERATE
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by mechanics(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
It means, he will be sacked as a senator, let me see if they will still pay him while in prison.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by alexola20(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by berrystunn(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
nogragra:

Ibos and fraud are like 5&6.

Your people and poverty / juju are like 5 and 6
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by TemmyT002(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Its getting stronger my people.

Fulanization and Islamisation drive is Real.

We all know that Kalu likes to roll and swim with Hausafulanis Sharks waters because of his school days in maiduguri axis BUT why are former thieving Govs from core Muslim north not being sentenced across our prisons except the Christians thieving govs ?? Jolly nyame, Dariye and now Kalu. ?
Nobody steals public funds like Hausafulanis and get away with it.

Talk another thing
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by maasoap(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
[s]
TooMuchStuff:
Its getting stronger my people.

Fulanization and Islamisation drive is Real.

We all know that Kalu likes to roll and swim with Hausafulanis Sharks waters because of his school days in maiduguri axis BUT why are former thieving Govs from core Muslim north not being sentenced across our prisons except the Christians thieving govs ?? Jolly nyame, Dariye and now Kalu. ?
Nobody steals public funds like Hausafulanis and get away with it.
[/s]

Una well done o. I hope you and your family members have gotten enough share of the loot before playing ethno religious card here. Otherwise, you're a compound fool
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Kpoikpoi: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
References:
A former governor of Abia state, Orji Uzor Kalu, has been sentenced to 12 years in jail after he was found guilty of N7.65bn fraud.

The 12 year sentence is the highest among the 39 counts convicting the defendants, the lowest sentence being three years.
Mr Kalu’s company, Slok Nigeria Ltd was ordered to be forfeited to the federal government.

The court found the second convict, his former commissioner of Finance Jonnes udeogo guilty of 34 counts.

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
otosa:
see you, you have someone fighting for your future and you are are not appreciate. Firstly, is the offender committed the crime, Yes? The punishment most be served, secondly, I do not agree that the property should be taken by Federal Government because the said money belong to Abia state and it be returned to them. God bless Nigeria.

Whoever that says the sentencing of this career thief is against the SE is nothing but a complete complex compound fool.

The two past former governors of Abia State should have been tenants by now in kirikiri prison doing their 60 years separate IT times for wrecking Abia State without having an ounce of the fear of God in their demonic state of minds.

1 Like

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Kpoikpoi: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
People from that part of the country are usually theives so I'm not surprised at all.
Okoro Thief.
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by lomprico(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
This is an attack on SE

abeg shut up
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Balogunodua(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
We will not take it. Nnamdi Kanu was rite.

First it was Airpeace now its kalu

grin grin grin
Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Okoyiboz3: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
Jimi24:

I am not usually tribalistic bit I am gradually losing friends SE. Is it that the mercantilist culture has stunted intellectual abilities and objectivity. The way these guys argue smh

Most of them are thieves, criminals and mentally deranged people. The few sensible ones are usually shouted down by the Idiotic majority.

1 Like

Re: Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK by Akponmfet: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
References:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha / Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.