Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? (1980 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired / Lockdown: Man Calls Cops On GF Over Too Much Sex, Begs For Relocation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by Manadan0000(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2019
I'm an average graduate still managing and hustling for a better job, my salary is 45-50k. I stay alone & pay my bills plus other responsibilities.

I've been into failed relationships in the past from my woman cheating, fucking around or being a gold digger. Lately i started having trust issues and as am typing right now I've only toy gfs or flings with no feelings attached, i only call them when i need to charge my battery, i ll
make them laugh and be like when ll u come see me now, then somehow they come and we arrange each other & that's all, annoying part is most of this girls Bleep around & i find out, my problem is am too smart that i find out easily if a woman is fucking around. hence i can't say i want to settle with any of this girls for a serious relationship, i really want to live a responsible life, ve my own woman but irresponsible girls everywhere.

Lately one i just started dating a lady i so much adore, after spending our first day and night together, she got home next day and called to ask for 3k, i told her honestly i don't ve that cash at the moment but maybe nextweek, since that day she started avoiding me & infact she has refused to see me since then.

The irony of the whole thing is i spend more than this on my guy friends & feel it's normal but giving a woman money is like being dupe, i gave a lady who came to my place yesterday 300naira for transport fare because from her place to mind is just 100naira, the eye she looked at me but this dude don't give a Bleepgrin ;Dmind you she's fucking a guy who's my neighbor but we both pretended not to know.
I've lost so many relationship because of money because i feel am about to be duped, i only had few serious relationship in the past and i spend on average, because they deserve it and also spend on me as well.

The moment a lady ask me for money, airtime for sub that's the end, i don't care if u re testing me because if i ask lady to come sleep with me as a test am sure she ll not oblige.
Infact a lady came to myhouse last weekend and i subtracted all the money i spent entertaining her from what i intended to give her for tfare. (malt-200naira, snacks-200, she used data for over 30mins through hotspot- 200naira, she used my perfume 100naira..her change is remaining 300naira so i gave her 300naira while she was leaving). She got home and started giving me attitude.

Infact one of my ex we ve been really chating well and getting along but the day i saw please send me money, that's the last time we chatted since July this year.
Wait guys am i really stingy

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by Darkseid(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2019
Manadan0000:
I'm an average graduate still managing and hustling for a better job, my salary is around 45-50k. I stay alone and i feed, cloth myself /pay my bills plus other responsibilities.

I've been into failed relationship in the past from my woman cheating, fucking around or being a gold digger. Lately i started having trust issues and as am typing right now I've only toy gfs or flings with no feelings attached, i only call them when i need to charge my battery, i ll
make them laugh and be like when ll u come see me now, then somehow they come and we arrange each other & that's all, annoying part is most of this girls Bleep around & i find out, my problem is am too smart that i find out easily if a woman is fucking around. hence i can't say i want to settle with any of this girls for a serious relationship, i really want to live a responsible life, ve my own woman but irresponsible girls everywhere.

Lately one i just started dating a lady i so much adore, after spending our first day and night together, she got home next day and called to ask for 3k, i told her honestly i don't ve that cash at the moment but maybe nextweek, since that day she started avoiding me & infact she has refused to see me again after then.

The irony of the whole thing is i spend more than this on my guy friends and feel it's normal but giving a woman money is like they re scamming me, i gave a lady who came to my place yesterday 300naira for transport fare because from her place to mind is just 100naira, the eye she looked at me grin ;Dmind you she's fucking a guy who's my neighbor but we both pretended not to know.
I've lost so many relationship because of money because i feel am about to be duped, i only had few serious relationship in the past and i spend on average, because they deserve it and also spend on me as well.

The moment a lady ask me for money, airtime for sub that's the end, i don't care if u re testing me because if i ask lady to come sleep with me as a test am sure she ll not oblige.
Infact a lady came to myhouse last weekend and i subtracted all the money i spent entertaining her from what i intended to give her for tfare. (malt-200naira, snacks-200, she used data for over 30mins through hotspot- 200naira, she used my perfume 100naira..her change is remaining 300naira so i gave her 300naira while she was leaving). She got home and started giving me attitude.

Infact one of my ex we ve been really chating well and getting along but the day i saw please send me money, that's the last time we chatted since July this year.
Brother wey wise, you and I are both alike in many ways, the difference is that I don't have time for multiple women.
The moment a girl asks me for money, every attraction that I had for her falls back to 0%, anything I can't do for my guys, I won't do the same for any lady.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by mrcalcufast: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2019
Manadan0000:
I'm an average graduate still managing and hustling for a better job, my salary is around 45-50k. I stay alone and i feed, cloth myself /pay my bills and i ve youngers ones and an old mum to also assist.

I've been into failed relationship in the past from my woman cheating, fucking around or being a gold digger. Lately i started having trust issues and as am typing right now I've only toy gfs or flings with no feelings attached, i only call them when i need to charge my battery, i ll

Lately one i just started dating a lady i so much adore, after spending our first day and night together, she got home next day and called to ask for 3k, i told her honestly i don't ve that cash at the moment but maybe nextweek, since that day she started avoiding me & infact she has refused to see me again after then.

The irony of the whole thing is i spend more than this on my guy friends and feel it's normal but giving a woman money is like they re scamming me, i gave a lady who came to my place yesterday 300naira for transport fare because from her place to mind is just 100naira, the eye she looked at me grin ;Dmind you she's fucking a guy who's my neighbor but we both pretended not to know.

in 50cent's voice,'I don't know what you heard about me, but a bitch ain't getting a dollar outta me'
Relationship is a two-way thing,it ain't a poverty alleviation program! You ain't stingy bro, you're just being smart,and in me you've got a PIC(partner in crime)! keep swimming bro.
PS; Don't swim without life jacket(condom).
Ciao!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by SalafRider(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
Bro I love that part you talked bout spending more on your niqqaz than 'em biaatchhes. Ah swear down keep it up cuz for me my niqqaz all day every day first before 'em biaattccchheeess. Uhm before I forget, nah you're ain't stingy....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by tolugar: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
My no 1 rule of engagement

Bill me and see me no more.

Even sub or airtime.

Dear op

Repeat after me

I can’t date a broke girl. X3

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by nuelsam: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
I dont spend on girls cos the moment i do,i always feel like ive been fooled. they tagged me as a stingy dude. i only spend my money on male friends...... I think i just found someone that we both think alike.

8 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by ahnie: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
Funny young men ...
I really had a good laughs on the #300 part.

Funny responses too!
I think you guys should go for ladies that works/businesses not leeches whose brains are embedded in dia make-ups.
Asin the 2 indomie,3eggs league!

But it's adviceable to spend on your woman now...my 2cents tho!

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by jeff1607(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Manadan0000:
I'm an average graduate still managing and hustling for a better job, my salary is 45-50k. I stay alone & pay my bills plus other responsibilities.

I've been into failed relationships in the past from my woman cheating, fucking around or being a gold digger. Lately i started having trust issues and as am typing right now I've only toy gfs or flings with no feelings attached, i only call them when i need to charge my battery, i ll

Lately one i just started dating a lady i so much adore, after spending our first day and night together, she got home next day and called to ask for 3k, i told her honestly i don't ve that cash at the moment but maybe nextweek, since that day she started avoiding me & infact she has refused to see me since then.

The irony of the whole thing is i spend more than this on my guy friends & feel it's normal but giving a woman money is like being dupe, i gave a lady who came to my place yesterday 300naira for transport fare because from her place to mind is just 100naira, the eye she looked at me but this dude don't give a Bleepgrin ;Dmind you she's fucking a guy who's my neighbor but we both pretended not to know.

Bro go for the feminists, they won't ask or make demands at least pride won't let them

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by Lonelypacifist6: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
No bro that's called being prudent keep up the good work grin

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by pricemond1: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
I concur bro u are 100% right

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by Ahmadm(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
My brother you're not stingy at all infact you're very wise and sensible. Big Kudos to you �
Manadan0000:

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
ahnie:
Funny young men ...

Funny responses too!
I think you guys should go for ladies that works/businesses not leeches.

Laughed the eff outta my head when I read where he was subtracting money... #100 for data.. wtf!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by ahnie: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
NevetsIbot:

Laughed the eff outta my head when I read where he was subtracting money... #100 for data.. wtf!!!!

Same with me....I literally rolled on the floor!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by Dollywood(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dude you're the realest niggar out there, a big kudos to you, e no easy mehn!

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by Ebonygirl1(f): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Manadan0000:
(malt-200naira, snacks-200, she used data for over 30mins through hotspot- 200naira, she used my perfume 100naira..her change is remaining 300naira so i gave her 300naira while she was leaving).
Nope...just broke tongue

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
Op... I'm a student... I make my own money and life's sweet - to an extent.... There was this girl I needed to just come cook and spend a good time that evening.. she was like yes... Said she was gon cook a particular soup and I told her "not something I'll eat for three days cos I'll forget to even warm it if it still remains in two days" so it would be little .

Aunty said okay.. say make I send #1500.... #1500 to do what? I'm in an area where transportation is #50... Pepper and tomato is cheap af. A big Titus no pass #250. Man no dey chop meat... Vegetable is #50... I have all other ingredients at home... What the bitch said was "It'll be a kind of vegetable soup you've never eaten before"

I then knew she was mad... I remember years back,way back when things used to be tight. my dad would have just #1500 to drop for soup and Mum would cook something wonderful for a family of 5..... Would last us three days... And here was an idiot asking me to bring #1500 for a soup I intend to consume twice..... I told aunty not to come... Took myself to the market and cooked something nice for me.

These days .. I feel every girl is out there for my cash tho... This is more rampart in school environment sha..buh I still have ladies I treat to dinner and restaurants and buy gifts for cos they've proven themselves to be worth it..... Not these money laundering gays

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
Manadan0000:

. 100perfume,200malt and 200 hotspot....ogbeni what's your problem?
Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
ahnie:

Same with me....I literally rolled on the floor!

Mad oh.... I still better pass some people
Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
ahnie:
Funny young men ...

Funny responses too!
I think you guys should go for ladies that works/businesses not leeches whose brains are embedded in dia make-ups.

. "leeches whose brains are embedded in their make up" grin
ahnie:
Funny young men ...

Funny responses too!

. "leeches whose brains are embedded in their make up". Take it easy bro
Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by Manadan0000(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

Nope...just broke tongue
Sorry Auntie grin ;Dam not broke, i just know how to spend my money wisely. If working a legit job to catter for myself, take care of responsibilities (siblings, parents) is broke, then auntie dangote, give me your no and name your prize for one night & see how ll pay u double and shine that your wide congo grin grin
Sugar daddies don finish this type.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by Manadan0000(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Divinelady:
. 100perfume,200malt and 200 hotspot....ogbeni what's your problem?
Babes nothing, i don't ve free money to spend on pussies, mind you what u girls don't know is a guy can spend any thing to get into your pants, but you see real niggas like us.... We no send u, we both enjoy the Bleep so why should it be like am your Daddy the moment we start dating or like am owing u money.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by Manadan0000(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
jeff1607:

Bro go for the feminists, they won't ask or make demands at least pride won't let them
I tried one, she don't ask truly but she's got pride and very arrogant
Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by bogdaddy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
If he’s broke then send him money or stfu.... no rants from women because you girls always have sense of entitlement in your empty cupboard you call head
Ebonygirl1:

Nope...just broke tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by Manadan0000(m): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
tolugar:
My no 1 rule of engagement

Bill me and see me no more.

Even sub or airtime.

Dear op

Repeat after me

I can’t date a broke girl. X3
Same here bro
Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by MedicH: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

Nope...just broke tongue

dont worry, we know the one already broke and worthless. shift ur ebony ass please

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by ednut1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
ahnie:
Funny young men ...

Funny responses too!

even those that work still bill. A girl on 200k will be asking for uber money or hair money
Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by Manadan0000(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
ednut1:
even those that work still bill. A girl on 200k will be asking for uber money or hair money
A gold digger will always be a gold digger even when she earns million, there's no contentment, she see collecting extra from guys as a side hustle.
Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by fweshboi1: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
bro, we are alike jare. I'll rather send the money to my parents or sisters, than to send it to one mumu entitled slay queen

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
NevetsIbot:
Op... I'm a student... I make my own money and life's sweet - to an extent.... There was this girl I needed to just come cook and spend a good time that evening.. she was like yes... Said she was gon cook a particular soup and I told her "not something I'll eat for three days cos I'll forget to even warm it if it still remains in two days" so it would be little .

Aunty said okay.. say make I send #1500.... #1500 to do what? I'm in an area where transportation is #50... Pepper and tomato is cheap af. A big Titus no pass #250. Man no dey chop meat... Vegetable is #50... I have all other ingredients at home... What the bitch said was "It'll be a kind of vegetable soup you've never eaten before"

I then knew she was mad... I remember years back,way back when things used to be tight. my dad would have just #1500 to drop for soup and Mum would cook something wonderful for a family of 5..... Would last us three days... And here was an idiot asking me to bring #1500 for a soup I intend to consume twice..... I told aunty not to come... Took myself to the market and cooked something nice for me.

These days .. I feel every girl is out there for my cash tho... This is more rampart in school environment sha..buh I still have ladies I treat to dinner and restaurants and buy gifts for cos they've proven themselves to be worth it..... Not these money laundering gays
1500 is not too much to cook. you can no longer get a nice plate of goat meat pepper soup for 2k these days
Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by SeunDobo(m): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
My Guy you are not stingy ,infact that's how I behave but the part I hate most is that when lady's come greet you ...no dey give #300 it's so rediculos..if na your tie tie girlfriend it's good but new girl or female friend trying to give her atleast 500 naira ..if you are broke ..but If you get money make ham 1k shikena

Doing sometime for ladies is not scammed unless if you fool yourself and you let Dem take advantage of you ..

For example if you meet a lady that you get along with very well ..you can still sprend very little money on her like 2 or 3k so you study her and after this Moni ..make advance to her about sex and if she don't angry dump her ass hole girl plenty bros ireeee ooo
Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
1500 is not too much to cook. you can no longer get a nice plate of goat meat pepper soup for 2k these days
Big man.. you'd say in your area.... Everything related to food is so cheap here.. fish, meat, ponmo, pepper and tomato especially.... My first time going to the market had me surprised....

Where I stay a nice plate of goat meat pepper soup and Catfish peer soup is just #400....

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated Spending On Gf, They Say Am Very Stingy. Is Any Of My Kind Here? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Once heard a girl say "Any money I make is my money, any money my boyfriend makes is our money"

Same guy was the one who opened the amazing shop she had for her and stocked it.

Na there I for weak

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Is Confused / My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesday To Be Richer – Mother Speaks Out / Some Of My Experiences With Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.