Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesday To Be Richer – Mother Speaks Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesday To Be Richer – Mother Speaks Out (1984 Views)

Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesday To Be Richer – Mother Speaks Out by compass22: 7:56am On Sep 02, 2020
A 52-year-old Zambian woman identified as Yvonne Banda, has openly confessed to having $exual intercourse with her son in order to maintain his riches.

She disclosed that she has had $ex with her son, identified only as Abel every Wednesday for the past 14 years, and the day she stops, the boy will lose his wealth and die mysteriously

Read More:
https://compassgist.com/disgusting-my-son-sleeps-with-me-every-wednesday-to-be-richer-mother-speaks-out/
Re: My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesday To Be Richer – Mother Speaks Out by donbachi(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2020
I thought we have settled dis mata since.
Re: My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesday To Be Richer – Mother Speaks Out by doggedfighter(f): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2020
Compass22, is this a new one or the of years ago?

Get your blogging right
Re: My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesday To Be Richer – Mother Speaks Out by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2020
Ewo
Righteousness abeg come
Its emergency
Re: My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesday To Be Richer – Mother Speaks Out by femi4: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hope he's rich now
Re: My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesday To Be Richer – Mother Speaks Out by fati2001(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
things dy ooooh.

(1) (Reply)

Some Of My Experiences With Ladies / After The Squirt Comes What? / Girls, What Is Your Opinion On Guys With Big Ears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.