Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? (3320 Views)

How Were You Able To Handle Someone That's Has Friendzoned You / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
With 26 more days to go, I can only boost of 70% of my goals been a success. At the beginning of this year, my goals were;

1. Staying away from girls for the main time grin.. 30% and that's a carryover. Would definitely improve next year. Just trying to mind my business.

2. Making 5.0 for the session but could only manage 60%. Alot of factors contributed to the failure of this goal. eg School politics, women, Social life and side hustle.

3. Getting a side hustle,100%. Today am a professional tiller, plumber, carpenter and painter. Every weekend, Saturday and Sunday I can boost of making 5k at least ( hustle no gree me go church) and that's why UNEC girls think say I be King Kong. I only called home for money once, and na school fee time. thank God for last year ASUU strike sha oo.

4. Contesting and winning a political office 100%. had meetings and counter meetings, met alot of people and stakeholders and today am the " Faculty's Director of Marketing and Research". Una need to see how I dey form Tinubu, come dey do strategy sef lol. Next year I dey plan SUG DOT self.

5. Staying away from bad influence. I no want negative energy at all. Am a one man squad.

We're you goals successful?

3 Likes

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by dawnomike(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nope... I achieved other goals that i didn't even remember to set.
The ones I set, I have not achieved 50% of them.

Anyways, the year is not yet over so I'm still on it.

4 Likes

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Taguchi: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
Gut
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
dawnomike:
Nope... I achieved other goals that i didn't even remember to set.
The ones I set, I have not achieved 50% of them.

Anyways, the year is not yet over so I'm still on it.
I also achieved other goals but this are the once I set.

What was the majo reason behind the not less than 50%
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by FlyingTOMATOE: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
Goals postponed to next year.
Carry over goals

9 Likes

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
Goals postponed to next year.
Carry over goals

grin grin grin Wetin happen na, why you come postpone am
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nina4u(f): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
I did ...i saved up 2.5 million naira for cosmetic sergery and now im loving my waste and tummy ...
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nina4u:
I did ...i saved up 2.5 million naira for cosmetic sergery and now im loving my waste and tummy ...
you don't mean it, let me see a picture of your "waste" and tummy to be sure you are not lying grin grin
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nina4u(f): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
01Alpha:
you don't mean it, let me see a picture of your waste and tummy to be sure you are not lying grin grin
angry angry angry

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
only two very important goals but did not achieved any
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nina4u:
angry angry angry
Was your waist bigger and you had a pot belly or what? I don't get, what was the need for a cusmetic surgery that cost such huge amount of money?

Sorry I was been too persistent.
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by FlyingTOMATOE: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nina4u:
waste waste waste

2 Likes

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
only two very important goals but did not achieved any
why na, what was the major obstacle?
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
01Alpha:
why na, what was the major obstacle?
don't know. events that I have no control over played a part
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
don't know. events that I have no control over played a part
Eya life goes on bro. Next year is another year, there is no time too late to achieve your dream.
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
01Alpha:
Eya life goes on bro. Next year is another year, there is no time too late to achieve your dream.
will try next year
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
will try next year
That's the spirit, live life with a focus... Good luck

1 Like

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nina4u(f): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
01Alpha:
Was your waist bigger and you had a pot belly or what? I don't get, what was the need for a cusmetic surgery that cost such huge amount of money?

Sorry I was been too persistent.
just had some liposuction to remove some fat to look good in a bikini ...
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by samdavjustin(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nina4u:

You’re looking good girl. I hope no complications?

1 Like

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by mumumugu(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
my goal was for atiku to win election. 4 years carry over

1 Like

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Auladimeji(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
I didn't set goal(s), I just allow things to fall in place because I don't have power of my own

1 Like

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by DCmonster: 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nina4u:
You should have saved up for proper education so that you can spell WAIST and SURGERY properly next time. Instead you choosed to invest on your WASTE top propagate your olosho business. I hope your pussy doesn't require a SERGERY too in future because it's going to be a waste bank for sperm and diseases. OLOSHO!

1 Like

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nina4u:
Oh that's cool by the way, and am happy you liked it.
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
mumumugu:
my goal was for atiku to win election. 4 years carry over
.. lol na real 4 year carryover and there are possibilities you might not pass the course tongue
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Lonelypacifist6: 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
I achieved a lot but the one I really hoped for didn't fall through, I never dreamt I'll be divorced this year or any year at all, Got married 2014 divorced 2019. Got my pet, Rejuvenated my Businessess, and expanded my Sources of income. Got another degree, ”Not like I needed it anyway, like my ex wife said the money is itching my hands” I hoped to improve my marital life, but we circumstances would have it, it got worse.
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 06, 2019
I didn't marry Kendall Jenner again as planned.

Her people no gree.
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by realtalk19: 4:46am On Dec 06, 2019
I couldn't finish up my bag sewing skill because I had no machine for practice.am hopeful.
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Maxxim: 4:59am On Dec 06, 2019
Goals.
Learnt some great stuffs online which has been another source of income, almost at the final stage of setting up my brand.

Made up my mind never to get into any relationship within this year and the next one but I don dey fall hand.

I have some crazy kind of lifestyle I've been trying to overcome, I think Ive gotten 50℅ over this.

1 Like

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I achieved a lot but the one I really hoped for didn't fall through, I never dreamt I'll be divorced this year or any year at all, Got married 2014 divorced 2019. Got my pet, Rejuvenated my Businessess, and expanded my Sources of income. Got another degree, ”Not like I needed it anyway, like my ex wife said the money is itching my hands” I hoped to improve my marital life, but we circumstances would have it, it got worse.
you never dreamt of getting divorced but you might have seen the signs before now. Got any kid?
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Lonelypacifist6: 8:17am On Dec 06, 2019
01Alpha:
you never dreamt of getting divorced but you might have seen the signs before now. Got any kid?
Yeah the signs were there and that's what I was trying to avoid and improve I really went outta my way to make things work, I don't have any kids and didn't really want to.
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Yeah the signs were there and that's what I was trying to avoid and improve I really went outta my way to make things work, I don't have any kids and didn't really want to.
Eya that's why am scared of any thing marriage! Do you have any plans for another wife any time soon?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Who Can Get This For Me In Abuja!! (I Will Pay) / This Is Why Many Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Belly (including Regina Daniels) / Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.