Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? (3327 Views)

How Were You Able To Handle Someone That's Has Friendzoned You / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Lonelypacifist6: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2019
01Alpha:
Eya that's why am scared of any thing marriage! Do you have any plans for another wife any time soon?
Noooooo.
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2019
Nope I didn't achieve my goal actually, my goal was to reduce smoking weed but if anything this is one of those years where I felt, I even dabbled more in it. But my goal is to go out more, as I tend to spend majority of my life just working.
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Noooooo.
you no go marry again?
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Yeah the signs were there and that's what I was trying to avoid and improve I really went outta my way to make things work, I don't have any kids and didn't really want to.
Hi Sorry not to pry, but what were the issues, if you don't intend to say it out, can I reach out to you, I can be obtuse when it comes to reading signs sometimes. appreciate and sorry for that, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 06, 2019
It's very painful i didn't achieve my goal this year. It has been another wasted year of my life and probably the worst year since i was born

My goal this year was to enroll in a football academy and pursue my football career but i couldn't archieve that aim. I'll be looking forward to 2020(though still have no hope of achieving it)and i wish i could archive the goal
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Ryan03(f): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2019
I planned to save a certain amount of money before 31st DEC, I only made 30% of it. Black tax was my major obstacle
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Ryan03(f): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2019
pcguru1:
Nope I didn't achieve my goal actually, my goal was to reduce smoking weed but if anything this is one of those years where I felt, I even dabbled more in it. But my goal is to go out more, as I tend to spend majority of my life just working.
avoiding friends who smoke will help a lot. Keep pushing bro
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Ryan03(f): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I achieved a lot but the one I really hoped for didn't fall through, I never dreamt I'll be divorced this year or any year at all, Got married 2014 divorced 2019. Got my pet, Rejuvenated my Businessess, and expanded my Sources of income. Got another degree, ”Not like I needed it anyway, like my ex wife said the money is itching my hands” I hoped to improve my marital life, but we circumstances would have it, it got worse.
dont get scared of divorce, its not a crime, what matters most is your peace of mind. Thank God a child is not even involved yet, but you should also check yourself, make amend in areas you know your are lacking and just do what makes you happy

1 Like

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2019
If the reason for not achieving your goals this year was due to lack of self control/will power,then you most likely will still not acheive it next year.
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Tonyferrad(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=Maxxim post=84665587]Goals.
Learnt some great stuffs online which has been another source of income, abeg bro what did you learn..really interested in an online skill abeg
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2019
Nina4u:
I did ...i saved up 2.5 million naira for cosmetic sergery and now im loving my waste and tummy ...
u mean dollars? or dem don use naira now for las V? cheesy
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by 40secondsguy(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2019
Nina4u:
angry angry angry
Where is the surgery mark...I mean they had to stitch you up right undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Lonelypacifist6: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
pcguru1:

Hi Sorry not to pry, but what were the issues, if you don't intend to say it out, can I reach out to you, I can be obtuse when it comes to reading signs sometimes. appreciate and sorry for that, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
You can't be prepared for marriage, I don't think it's possible, The issues were Nagging, she cut my family off no one visits me at home because of her demenure, Money issues, She earns big just like me but won't do Shitt a home, She'll still ask me for money to fund her travels, "she has a sister in Gabon" There was time I don't go home because nagging I sleep at hotels, within 3 months I've spent up to 1.4 sleeping in hotels lots of things i won't type here.
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by SkinnyNigga: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nina4u:
angry angry angry
madam go collect your money back.. them no do am well
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
You can't be prepared for marriage, I don't think it's possible, The issues were Nagging, she cut my family off no one visits me at home because of her demenure, Money issues, She earns big just like me but won't do Shitt a home, She'll still ask me for money to fund her travels, "she has a sister in Gabon" There was time I don't go home because nagging I sleep at hotels, within 3 months I've spent up to 1.4 sleeping in hotels lots of things i won't type here.

Wow what you've written is actually enough, but I often wonder why some wives do that. Anyway only you knows where the shoes pinches. All the best in your endeavour. Na my fear too, I'm very quiet and I cant imagine the source of my frustration will be waiting for me daily at home.

1 Like

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by PisciMan: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
Career wise 70 %
Social life wise ............. no network

Way still deh sha.
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by akaahs(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
nice one opps. ever since this month started i discovered i'm not always in a good mood, it now down on me that i have not accomplished 60% of my set goals this year. i planned to learn how to drive, learn python programming language, get married and most importantly get another side hustle to augment my income.
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by MissOffpoint(f): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Business; 30%
Socially; 0%
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
madam go collect your money back.. them no do am well
hahahaha grin grin grin na you dey do am?
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lol... You just busted her grin
40secondsguy:

Where is the surgery mark...I mean they had to stitch you up right undecided
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
MissOffpoint:
Business; 30%
Socially; 0%
why the 0% social life na? Is your business taking much of your time?
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Offpoint: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
No goals
I don't play football

I'm like a Fulani man, nothing me concern with tomorrowtongue

My next year goal is marrying Nina4u

1 Like

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by MissOffpoint(f): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
01Alpha:
why the 0% social life na? Is your business taking much of your time?

No, it's not. I think there is something wrong with me. Please don't ask how.
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
Offpoint:
No goals
I don't play football

I'm like a Fulani man, nothing me concern with tomorrowtongue

My next year goal is marrying Nina4u
lol..... Nina4u finally the surgery is paying off

1 Like

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
MissOffpoint:

No, it's not. I think there is something wrong with me. Please don't ask how.
There is nothing wrong with you dear, you just need a new circles of friends....
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Offpoint: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
01Alpha:
lol..... Nina4u finally the surgery is paying off
Yeah, I've been looking for a white girl to marry for longtongue

1 Like

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Offpoint:

Yeah, I've been looking for a white girl to marry for longtongue
but what about Missoffpoint ? grin
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by edgeP(m): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
I achieved goals set for 2020 in 2019 and I am grateful to GOD.

1 Like

Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by MissOffpoint(f): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
01Alpha:
but what about Missoffpoint ? grin

We broke up
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
MissOffpoint:

We broke up
lol... You don't mean it? Him no dey gree drop money bah grin
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by MissOffpoint(f): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
01Alpha:
lol... You don't mean it? Him no dey gree drop money bah grin

Ask him what happened angry
As for friends, I don't have any cry
Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by Lonelypacifist6: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
pcguru1:

Wow what you've written is actually enough, but I often wonder why some wives do that. Anyway only you knows where the shoes pinches. All the best in your endeavour. Na my fear too, I'm very quiet and I cant imagine the source of my frustration will be waiting for me daily at home.
The Money is not even an issue but that she's too Frivolous, there was a time she said she wants to open a bakery I bought Industrial mixer and Oven for her, she Abandoned them when I put it up here sometime ago that I want to give them out I told her someone is coming to carry them she went ballistic on me, She doesn't Cook oo we have maids, When those ones go home in the weekends, to Warm food that's has already been cooked is trouble I'll do it myself and she'll now ask me why I didn't warm food for her to eat as if I know what she'll eat When her sisters come to our house, I don't use the sitting room, I go to my room, because they'll be laughing like jackals making all sorts of noise, trash talking men Imagine your wife's sisters indirectly insulting you and she can't defend you? You're Yoruba now you know those banters that women make, Very silly creature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Steal Meat From Pot / Five Ways To Woo A Nigerian Man Without Doing The Talking / Guys, Can U Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.