Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Guys, Can U Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can U Do This? (3333 Views)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can U Do This? by vybzkartel: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Can you have sex with a woman who is 50 years plus?

Drop reasons
Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by brain54(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
vybzkartel:

Drop reasons
Oga…

50 years old plus are humans aren’t they?

Is your brain network scrambled?

Just asking…!

17 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by didroon43: 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
I can't have any affairs with 50 + women. They are old to me.
Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by SIONKPO1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
didroon43:
I can't have any affairs with 50 + women. They are old to me.
Kate henshaw nko?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by Blupen969(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
SIONKPO1:
Kate henshaw nko?
SIONKPO1 Kate don reach 50??
Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by SIONKPO1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
Blupen969:
SIONKPO1 Kate don reach 50??
she is 51

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by Blupen969(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
SIONKPO1:

she is 51
jesus christ kate henshaw of yesterday weh jesus come down from cross deh pursue SIONKPO1 are you sure??

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by SIONKPO1(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Blupen969:
jesus christ kate henshaw of yesterday weh jesus come down from cross deh pursue SIONKPO1 are you sure??
Yeah,she is 51

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by samwash(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
vybzkartel:

Drop reasons
If I may ask, how old are you?
Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by kaywhy09(m): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
No!

Wait sad

Is she paying ?
Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by talk2hb1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
vybzkartel:

Drop reasons
If it’s a paid operation, why not
Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by purples25(f): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
You expect men who treat 27 year old women like they are already 50 years old, to sleep with an actual 50 year old lady?

Men that at 45/50 would be calling a lady of 30 'sister'. As in, dem don turn mates.

Just dey play. Men that are the biggest discriminators against age.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by pocohantas(f): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
If she is an American or from any first world nation, they will. Even a foreign grave would be knacked. Have passport and have money.

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by Albertone(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
pocohantas:
If she is an American or from any first world nation, they will. Even a foreign grave would be knacked. Have passport and have money.

You're not a man.
Rest!

We see how ladies marry old oyinbo men too.

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by pocohantas(f): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Albertone:

You're not a man.
Rest!

We see how ladies marry old oyinbo men too.

Ladies do not deny loving rich men or older men. We are true to ourselves. We say it to whoever cares to listen and it always men crying over it again. I wish men can also own up to their gold-digging or citizenship-digging antics. You’ll be fine.

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by Albertone(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Ladies do not deny loving rich men or older men. We are true to ourselves. We say it to whoever cares to listen and it always men crying over it again. I wish men can also own up to their gold-digging or citizenship-digging antics. You’ll be fine.

So Nigerian women are no longer shameful about gold-digging.

More reason I advise Nigerian men to go for foreigners.
Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by pocohantas(f): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
Albertone:

So Nigerian women are no longer shameful about gold-digging. More reason I advise Nigerian men to go for foreigners.

We can very well see the kind of foreigners you guys go for. Never seen a more deluded set. Keep convincing yourself that an average Naija guy can get a premium foreign babe. Only to end up with an only-fans model that would stab you to death and walk away freely.

Go for foreigners indeed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by Ashawoman82: 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
pocohantas:
rest, u sound offended. Thank God u said it could happen for money, women do worse for money so it's no big deal .

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by pocohantas(f): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ashawoman82:
rest, u sound offended. Thank God u said it could happen for money, women do worse for money so it's no big deal .

Women do not claim to be saints. No, we don’t do worse for money. We don’t kill for rituals or carry drugs. We know the gender that do WORSE for money.

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by Ashawoman82: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Women do not claim to be saints. No, we don’t do worse for money. We don’t kill for rituals or carry drugs. We know the gender that do WORSE for money.
ignorance is no excuse, women are into drugs and ritual shits these days, infact the only reason we have more male criminals is because of the natural strength men have compared to women...same applies to other positive aspect of life...we will always have more successful and rich men than rich women...so calm down .

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by pocohantas(f): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ashawoman82:
ignorance is no excuse, women are into drugs and ritual shits these days, infact the only reason we have more male criminals is because of the natural strength men have compared to women...same applies to other positive aspect of life...we will always have more successful and rich men than rich women...so calm down .

No we are not, that is for the logical gender. No one is dragging who is more successful with you. Men would marry a foreign fossil for passport. That is the point. Please, stick to it or keep shut. wink

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by Albertone(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
pocohantas:

We can very well see the kind of foreigners you guys go for. Never seen a more deluded set. Keep convincing yourself that an average Naija guy can get a premium foreign babe. Only to end up with an only-fans model that would stab you to death and walk away freely.

Go for foreigners indeed.

We usually go for inner beauty. She might not be premium on the outside but trust me, she's premium on the inside grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by pocohantas(f): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
Albertone:

We usually go for inner beauty. She might not be premium on the outside but trust me, she's premium on the inside grin grin grin

Trust me I understand. I see a lot of inner beauty in rich men too.🙂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by Ashawoman82: 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
pocohantas:

No we are not, that is for the logical gender. No one is dragging who is more successful with you. Men would marry a foreign fossil for passport. That is the point. Please, stick to it or keep shut. wink
better change your mentality, have known u for over 8 years here, don't know y u feel bittered towards men.
Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by pocohantas(f): 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ashawoman82:
better change your mentality, have known u for over 8 years here, don't know y u feel bittered towards men.

Because the truth is bitter…
Once again, you’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by Ashawoman82: 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Because the truth is bitter…
Once again, you’ll be fine.
nothing like that, seems y are quite matured and this post triggered u cos perhaps u are single..it's an innocent thread I see no other reason that would've made u make such comments.
Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by pocohantas(f): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ashawoman82:
nothing like that, seems y are quite matured and this post triggered u cos perhaps u are single..it's an innocent thread I see no other reason that would've made u make such comments.

Lol. And I am the bitter one?
You will be fine, young man.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by Karlifate: 12:39am On Mar 26, 2023
purples25:
You expect men who treat 27 year old women like they are already 50 years old, to sleep with an actual 50 year old lady?

Men that at 45/50 would be calling a lady of 30 'sister'. As in, dem don turn mates.

Just dey play. Men that are the biggest discriminators against age.

Nature is good to women.

Time is kind to men. 👌

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by reddingtonblack: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2023
pocohantas:

The topic says, Re: Guys, Can U Do This? emphasis on Guys

Is it not bad enough that an ENP undecideddecided to shook mouth, she derailed the topic to preference for white women ...

Yorubas say oun toh bah dun eni lo'n por loro eni ... as e dey pain her e dey sweet us

Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by Eddynice9090: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2023
E no mean bro
Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Albertone:

So Nigerian women are no longer shameful about gold-digging.

More reason I advise Nigerian men to go for foreigners.
Nigerian men aren't attractive enough for actual first world normal woman. It's leftover or fat ones that'd look our way. Black men are mostly unattractive. If you go abroad you'd almost certainly be sex starved
Re: Guys, Can U Do This? by Albertone(m): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Spirit04:
Nigerian men aren't attractive enough for actual first world normal woman. It's leftover or fat ones that'd look our way. Black men are mostly unattractive. If you go abroad you'd almost certainly be sex starved

This is a fallacy of hasty generalization.

With a fit body, good dress sense, good spoken English and well paying job or business, you wouldn't have much issue.

The problem is Nigerian men with:
- Pot bellies and chubby body
- Thick igbotic accent
- Poor dressing and hygiene
- Factory or security job etc.
You can't fall into the just listed category and expect hot chicks to flock you. Get your life right first and everything will fall in place.

I have dozens of friends and families living there!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Almost Found Myself In Deepsh×t Yesterday / Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death / 8years Of Abstinence: What Are The Merits And Demerits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.