Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment (2544 Views)

Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO / Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
Anambralstson:
You have finally revealed your ID

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz
Funny people everywhere......See how I am just laughing a child here....
I don't blame you....Lol
Heeeeeeeeee...Jesus.
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
Anambralstson:
No wonder any thing SS/SE irritate you, anu.

Lol...
SS my foot......East my foot.
Anything aside Anambra...I am not interested...Mpama....Lol..
See Abeg leave me.....Slide off.
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

God forbid we reject that IJN

Do I look or sound like someone interested in been Yari::ba even in life and next life to come...

I am not spineless to be in such ethnicity....

Swerve.
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by helinues: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Do I look or sound like someone interested in been Yari::ba even in life and next life to come...

Swerve.

We are saying the same thing buddy
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Kapeter(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Oga keep Kwanu for once.. haba..

Calm down..
keep kwanu bawo? grin
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kapeter:
keep kwanu bawo? grin
Everything no be curse...young man
next..
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Kapeter(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
richie240:

Whoever knowz makinde shd tell him he's a learner!
Tinubu who started ds 'liberality' shii is a persona non grata to d same ppl he was trying to 'accommodate'.

He should ask tinubu and Wole Soyinka how they were paid back for their liberality.
Let him give them the whole administration, dt won't wash away the hatred they have for his ppl and in future when push comes to shove, they'll remind him of his Afonjaic roots and how they developed his state for him.

Akotileta omo gbogbo

......and they've started already:
vvvvvv
don't worry, Makinde will soon learn the hard way. Body go soon tell am.
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Kapeter(m): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
coolitempa:
This appointment is ridiculous......we have enough qualified omoluabis that can get the job done. The developers will soon turn on this man... angry
Makinde is just a fool. Body go soon tell am. Let him be forming nonsensical good man for the gram there.
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by nisai: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Ibadan is a very liberal city

No one cares about your ethnicity here.

It's people like you with your hatred for Yorubas that is making me have a rethink.
Na all yorubaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by SLAP44: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

I know the guy is Yoruba dude

A lot of us knows his methods.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Makinde is a bastard for bringing an osu into our political system. It will not stand...never!
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by SLAP44: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Swerve.

Your attempts to speak bad words of Yorubas cannot make you Igbo. Not all Igbo are like that. We know you to be a two faced man. You are not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by SLAP44: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

God forbid we reject that IJN

Take it or leave it, the guy is a pained non Igbo trying to curse others with the intention to draw hate towards igbos because others see him as being Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by helinues: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
SLAP44:

Take it or leave it, the guy is a pained non Igbo trying to curse others with the intention to draw hate towards igbos because others see him as being Igbo.

Everybody is denying the guy... His nationality is questionable

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Shashar: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
Opyz [s:
post=84658163]Makinde is a bastard for appointing an igbo person into his cabinet. Can an average igbo governor does the same? No...they are full of hatred. This useless appointment will not stand. We will frustrate her and Julian Nwachukwu or what is your name? You must resign from that position

I don't care where she has lived in over 30 years. An igbo person will always be an igbo, the children of hates. The battle line between Yorubas and igbos has just been drawn...nobody has a monopoly of hate speech.[/s]
Trash trash trash....Go and DIE grin grin

Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
Shashar:
[s]Trash trash trash....Go and DIE grin grin

Igbo Amaka
[/s]your mama should go and die!!!
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Shashar: 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Opyz:
[/s]your mama should go and die!!!
If dey born you well,go and remove her.I will personally deal with you.Omo ale oshi. Go and DIE...

Igbo Amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by YorubaLord: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
It's called CIVILIZATION from the foremost tribe in Africa! cool

Yoruba to the world! cool

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
SLAP44:

Your attempts to speak bad words of Yorubas cannot make you Igbo. Not all Igbo are like that. We know you to be a two faced man. You are not Igbo.

If I shift my attention to you now....You begin cry blue blood.

You no want respect yourself now...
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
SLAP44:

I will now fully shift my attention to Enugu state again....Ozu

I will wash you off on public space now...
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

Everybody is denying the guy... His nationality is questionable

I wonder when Nairaland became a parameter or basis for ethnic identification....

Una go school at all...

Wonders.... no wonder buhari is ruling without certificate.
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Afamed: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

Get yourself busy and stop quoting/mentioning me

I really dont know why you people from that side always behave like toddlers .. Why is it hard for you people to listen to simple advise.

Stop quoting me this thing abi na by force
The Dubai, Sheik has sacked now. She has been jobless over months now.You no see say, she dey hustle metaphysical for Christmas.
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by helinues: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
Afamed:

The Dubai, Sheik has sacked now. She has been jobless over months now

She no dey any Dubai jor.. She is Abrafi crews
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by fergie001: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
Look at how they spoilt a good thread.......mtchew

Congrats Julian....
Nice one....Omi tuntun

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
Shashar post=84659644[s:
]If dey born you well,go and remove her.I will personally deal with you.Omo ale oshi. Go and DIE...
[/s]

Igbo Amaka grin
Akọcha ọgbọ gị! I will personally deal with all igbos not only you. You will get to know soon.
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Afamed: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

She no dey any Dubai jor
Let just assumed she dey Dubai for once. I will soon burst her as I have been bursting her previous lies. The evening newspapers once claimed to be a nurse in Dubai. Later she claimed to be house cleaner to one Sheikh in Dubai. I will soon burst her
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by obidark: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Ibadan is a very liberal city

No one cares about your ethnicity here.

It's people like you with your hatred for Yorubas that is making me have a rethink.

i dont understand why they love knockin down bridges....

ipob is a disaster for igbos....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photos From Fg's School Feeding Programme In Abuja / China To Take Over Zambian International Airport For Debt Repayment Default / Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.