Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment (2545 Views)

Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO / Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by helinues: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
Afamed:

Let just assumed she dey Dubai for once. I will soon burst her as I have been bursting her previous lies. The evening newspapers once claimed to be a nurse in Dubai. Later she claimed to be house cleaner to one Sheikh in Dubai. I will soon burst her

You better let her be.. Who get time for yeye girl
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by helinues: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
GayLeo:
[s][/s]
but you're stalking her
you like beta thing sha
but baf first so that you'll smell nice before

Illiterates who claimed to have gone for business deal today but still have time to create more than 20 new monikers on NL today alone.

Continue deceiving yourself

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Rekhina(f): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
GayLeo:
[s][/s]
chaii e pain am wella
cry till next year she no go gree
Rekhina no be your class

you're in oshogbo slum she's in Dubai
can't you see the difference?

nwanne je chuba ego
Omg omg cheesy

How I wish ngeneukwenu is been treated like this , gayleo pls and pls Helinues isn't that heartless and inhumane maybe in d case of Ipob ,nna mere ya ebere oh nwoke oma .He doesn't hate igbos like that compared to omenka n ngeneukwenu
He isn't that bad , target legendhero ,omenka , manna or ngeneukwenu ..

At least let madam rekhina laff in scorn

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
fergie001:
Look at how they spoilt a good thread.......mtchew

Congrats Julian....
Nice one....Omi tuntun

Na one Wawa spoil this thread...

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by fergie001: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Na one Wawa spoil this thread...

Mtcheeeeeew
Zenawi, you sabi cause wahala....we go fight oooo
Re: Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment by orisa37: 5:02am On Dec 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You mean Makinde.

It's the Devil in my Android

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Guess IPOB Comments If Anthony Joshua Was An Igbo / Ihedioha VS Hope VS INEC: I Need Explanation From Political Gurus Please / 'even Femi Fani-kayode Knows Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead' - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.