Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Punishment For Neglecting Hijab - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Punishment For Neglecting Hijab (20136 Views)

Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Jaynom(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2019
Lol ... The idol worshippers during the time of prophet Ibrahim, Musa, Jesus and Mohammed (SAW) all wore Hijabs

4 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Solohmony: 10:43am On Dec 06, 2019
There is no real evidence that innocent people will be punished because they did not followed one command from one book.
Even the OP is just guessing.
No evidence and facts.
Religion that is built on mere assumptions

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by marvin906(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2019
religion of bondage..
tufiakwa..
yet na una fvck pass and have to admit they have the best sound track .

7 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by isram: 10:59am On Dec 06, 2019
The religion that favours only men, let men start wearing it too

12 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2019
Stupid people that's why Muslims are one of the most uneducated and violent people in the world

6 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Jaqenhghar: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2019
Yet some people will say hijab is not by force and that it is more of a cultural thing than religious obligation

3 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2019
Sex sex sex...thats all its about, as if women wearing hijabs have stopped anything from happening. How about focusing absolutely on self discipline no matter the situation We are not animals that should be chained all the time to behave right.

9 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Najyin(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2019
ElZackzacky2019:

I finally accept una useless tag so that I can comment here. Why creating a caliphate on a public forum?

Chairman, that's why we have different sections on this forum. This section is mostly for Muslims who believe in the Shahadah but you clicked it without believing in it. Can you now see your folly ?

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by babayinka77(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2019
ElZackzacky2019:

I finally accept una useless tag so that I can comment here. Why creating a caliphate on a public forum?

Make -up or anything you wear to seduce the opposite sex is wrong. Hijab is good and should be embraced, in the middle-east and Arab world, it is worn by both christians and muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by babayinka77(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2019
kattytamer:
Sex sex sex...thats all its about, as if women wearing hijabs have stopped anything from happening. How about focusing absolutely on self discipline no matter the situation We are not animals that should be chained all the time to behave right.

The Law is for muslim women. And you know what? they all like to wear hijab and they are not complaining too.

3 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Khaleell001(m): 11:46am On Dec 06, 2019
u11ae1013:
Hijab is a cultural and not a religious dress.

I also wonder why daughters of the rich northerners neglect it.

hijaab cultural dress how?
My friend, you better keep w
quite there and stop vomiting what you don't know.
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Khaleell001(m): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2019
Solomon8144:

I swear Down Allah na legit jonzing man.
Muslims na real mumu people embarassed

The idiocy in you is so infinite .

Mind your business you won't,when we start insulting you you open that cursed hole on your face to call us intolerant.

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by sulasa07(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2019
Solohmony:
There is no real evidence that innocent people will be punished because they did not followed one command from one book.
No evidence and facts.
Religion built on assumption, laughing at you right now.Abi yoy think Islam is like a religion that fixed 25th December as their god's birthday even though there is no December inside bible or in Israel during those times,some Christian even believe its June.

4 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Khaleell001(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Yet some people will say hijab is not by force and that it is more of a cultural thing than religious obligation
Hijaab is not by force by it is complulsory.
Refusig to wear it after you are told is sinful.
It has absolutely nothing to do with culture only ignoramuses propagate this statement.

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Khaleell001(m): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2019
isram:
The religion that favours only men, let men start wearing it too

Why do you people like crying more than the bereaved?
Are our women complaining?

2 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Jaqenhghar: 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Khaleell001:

It has absolutely nothing to do with culture only ignoramuses propagate this statement.
Not by force but its compulsory. Whats the difference?
SMH

5 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Khaleell001(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Eartquake1:
Stupid people that's why Muslims are one of the most uneducated and violent people in the world

If you mean we are "stupid" and "uneducated" because we refuse to follow your ways then we will gladly accept that toga.

A kaafir can't tell us how to behave and what education is because we know what knowledge is and how to seek it.

I laughed very hard when you claim muslims are the most violent and it also revealed how shallow your claims are.

If we were to count killings done and sanctioned by Christians alone it will put whatever number of death caused by muslims to shame.

Adolf Hitler alone is enough to shame your guys.
No Muslim dead alive has brought to humanity the kind if death caused by him.
LRA is there.
IRA is there.
Even the US Presidents who swears by the Bible before they are sworn have killed more innocent people through drone strikes and sanctions since the days I George Bush right to Obama.
If you think I am lying find out or read about what happened to Saddam Hussein and his people in Iraq and tell me whose the word most violent people.

Since you people refuse to mind your business I have time for you guys today.
Bring it on and we shall see who will run away with a bloodied nose.

2 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Bundeskazler: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
BigGuyMan:
Allah na confirm jonzing man.

Even e pikin Mohammed is a pedophile. Baba no dey use eyes see underage girls grin
thunder fire that your mouth..
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Khaleell001:

Why do you people like crying more than the bereaved?
Are our women complaining?

Your women are being raped and subjugated

They have no voice

6 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Khaleell001(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Solohmony:
No evidence and facts.

Even without reading what the op has put down I know for sure that not wearing hijaab is a sinful act which is punishable by Allāh on the day of Judgment.

There is no Islamic legislation that states a punishment on earth here for such offenders.
The op clearly pointed this out except you are just being mischievous.
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Khaleell001:

Ignoramus

3 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Solohmony: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
sulasa07:

Religion built on assumption, laughing at you right now.Abi yoy think Islam is like a religion that fixed 25th December as their god's birthday even though there is no December inside bible or in Israel during those times,some Christian even believe its June.

What are about Muslims that believed Jesus called table down from heaven with food and napkin. I don't understand when Jesus become magician.
Assumption of highest order.
Many atrocities committed by someone who called himself prophet
Scientific error
Historical fallacies
Spiritual blindness and ignorance
Deception and confusion.
False teaching
Unnecessary fear toward eternity
Stupid teaching that serve as assault to common sense and spiritual realities.
All these are in religion.
God did not create religion. He want to save from your sins.
Religion is evil putting people into bondage.
Come with real evidence that God create religion and I do not want fiction stories
Real and true spiritual knowledge and evidence that your religion is from God not Satan - a chief deceiver

God exists
Satan exists
Religion is evil
God want relationship with men
Satan creates religion to confuse and deceive people to serve him instead God.
Pray to God as your creator not as religion deception to show the way
Religion is evil spirit.
Rel
Pity yourself not me.

2 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Khaleell001(m): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Eartquake1:

Your women are being raped and subjugated

They have no voice

Your claims are nonsense which should be disregarded and thrown away into dustbin of history.

If we were to count the number of rape cases in the world today, they are more non Muslim countries than muslim countries.

Only in Africa alone; SA is number one.
We don't what to mention the US and other countries which mostly non Muslim countries.

And I can tell you the country with the least number of reported rape is in Saudi Arabia.

The stats are there; google it and redeem yourself from this damaging ignorance.

I guess according to your baseless logic places where women are raped, women have no voice isn't it?

Sometimes many of you folks don't know how stupid you will sound intelligent you say something.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Khaleell001(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
Eartquake1:

Ignoramus

It seems. your English is too weak. to get my point.
Force means, using the hands or any means to make sure someone does something against their will and choice, this is force.

Compulsory here (in practicing Islām) means, it is required and also a must for a female.muslim wear it.

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Solohmony: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Khaleell001:

Even without reading what the op has put down I know for sure that not wearing hijaab is a sinful act which is punishable by Allāh on the day of Judgment.

There is no Islamic legislation that states a punishment on earth here for such offenders.
The op clearly pointed this out except you are just being mischievous.

What's the evidence that God will be discussing hijab issue on the judgement day.
Religion spirit programme you to think so. God is not religious
Religion is created by evil spirit and it take God to deliver you .

2 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Khaleell001(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Solohmony:

What's the evidence that God will be discussing hijab issue on the judgement day.
Religion spirit programme you to think so. God is not religious
Religion is created by evil spirit and it take God to deliver you .
God will question every human has to what He commanded them
to do and these evidences are replete in the Qur'aan so also is hijaab.

Religion is created by evil spirit?
where is your evidence?

Did you miss your way?
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by fortran12: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
I think its being arrested in some Muslim countries.
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by ukeleh: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
u11ae1013:
Hijab is a cultural and not a religious dress.

I also wonder why daughters of the rich northerners neglect it.
Hijab is not cultural but religious. Did you not see the portions of Quran quoted in the post?

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
babayinka77:

The Law is for muslim women. And you know what? they all like to wear hijab and they are not complaining too.
Yea right like if they had a choice they would all choose the hijab and home prisoning lifestyle. Better put your sentiments aside and reason like a free human you are.

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Khaleell001:

Your claims are nonsense which should be disregarded and thrown away into dustbin of history.

If we were to count the number of rape cases in the world today, they are more non Muslim countries than muslim countries.

Only in Africa alone; SA is number one.
We don't what to mention the US and other countries which mostly non Muslim countries.

And I can tell you the country with the least number of reported rape is in Saudi Arabia.

The stats are there; google it and redeem yourself from this damaging ignorance.

I guess according to your baseless logic places where women are raped, women have no voice isn't it?

Sometimes many of you folks don't know how stupid you will sound intelligent you say something.

Nonsense!
Quick question dude, if say South Africa was an islamic country today like Saudi Arabia and all the social vices go on a decline as you say Arabia is does it mean South Africans truly love Allah or they are just afraid of consequences? Do you worship statistics? Is that what Allah is interested in? If muslims of saudi arabia are given the free will to do what they want for a day with no consequences would the number of rape cases and other vices be any higher

2 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by usayab(m): 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
But nothing like Hijab as part of women garment. The Name Hijab is Innovation. And if there is a word Hijab directly from quran or Hadith concerning women clothing, pls tells us. we are learning everyday.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / Bald Women And Hijab / It Is Obligatory For The Man To Have Intercourse With His Wife On A Reasonable B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.