Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,726 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Punishment For Neglecting Hijab - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Punishment For Neglecting Hijab (20141 Views)

Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by YoungHunter: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

Islam doesn't need any reform. Since you already agree your God made grave errors in the OT hence brought the NT to correct it.

Allah doesn't make any mistake! And none of Muhammad's enemy during his time fault him for any of his marriage as it was something normal!

So stop using your democracy-filled brain to be interpreting Islamic law.
P.S: Not my God. My God is LOGIC..

You mean it was no mistake to rape the wife of a Jew by Mohammed after killing the husband?

Allah tolerates rape?

I have said it before most if not all practitioners of Islam have dogmatic terror traces in them..

Will you offer your 6 year old child for marriage because Mohammed did same?
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by AntiChristian: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
YoungHunter:
P.S: Not my God. My God is LOGIC..

You mean it was no mistake to rape the wife of a Jew by Mohammed after killing the husband?

Allah tolerates rape?

I have said it before most if not all practitioners of Islam have dogmatic terror traces in them..

Will you offer your 6 year old child for marriage because Mohammed did same?

The ancestor of your Lord Jesus David killed a man to marry his wife.

Have you ever blamed him?

Even the Lord commanded Moses to destroy some cities for their sins I think!

And to keep their virgin girls for themselves!

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

There is no excuse here! None! He was not forgiving and merciful at all.
Keep virgins alive for yourself is similar to what BH is doing with Chibok girls and other girls they kidnapped.

2 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by YoungHunter: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

The ancestor of your Lord Jesus David killed a man to marry his wife.

Have you ever blamed him?

Even the Lord commanded Moses to destroy some cities for their sins I think!

And to keep their virgin girls for themselves!

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

There is no excuse here! None! He was not forgiving and merciful at all.
Keep virgins alive for yourself is similar to what BH is doing with Chibok girls and other girls they kidnapped.
I have told that I practice logic as a religion.
Stop justifying Islam by a book(Bible) you claim is for infidels..

If the Qur'an encourages all of those violence as evident in the old testament it means you Quran is equally bad..

However, unlike Islam, other religions have accepted reforms.
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by AntiChristian: 5:35am On Feb 16, 2020
YoungHunter:

I have told that I practice logic as a religion.
Stop justifying Islam by a book(Bible) you claim is for infidels..

If the Qur'an encourages all of those violence as evident in the old testament it means you Quran is equally bad..

However, unlike Islam, other religions have accepted reforms.

Who reformed your own religion? And how does the Qur'an encourage violence? And who is justifying Qur'an with the Bible?

Just pointing out your hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by YoungHunter: 7:05am On Feb 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

Who reformed your own religion? And how does the Qur'an encourage violence? And who is justifying Qur'an with the Bible?

Just pointing out your hypocrisy!
Have you seen Qur'an 9:29?

My religion is LOGIC.. It constantly undergoes reforms when new facts are available...

Hypocrisy is when you refuse to accept reality staring at you.

For the bible, Jesus Christ reformed it by preaching love. How many wars did Jesus lead?Why did Mohammed rape the wife of the Jew he murdered?

Do you mean you can have sex with a 9 years old girl because the sex prophet did?

One thing you should know is that religion is entirely man made. It makes you attempt to defy logic.. Accept logic today..

All you're doing is Taqqiya, I know...

To be a true Muslim, you have to be a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Solohmony: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
selfemployed:
This hijab of a thing is good. Everyone should embrace it

Brainwashed set of people.
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by babayinka77(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2020

Yea right like if they had a choice they would all choose the hijab and home prisoning lifestyle. Better put your sentiments aside and reason like a free human you are.

yeah...but a faithful or believer is not free to live anyhow he /she likes..you are still to follow rules. After all, no one is forcing nonbelievers to live under an Islamic laws. You are free to either be a Muslim and live by the rules or at least try your best to abide by them or choose not to come into Islam and "live freely" like you mentioned.
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by babayinka77(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2020
Solohmony:

Brainwashed set of people.

We like it that way.
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by Xmuslim: 3:40am On Aug 28, 2020
Threat as usual. Punishment for this, punishment for that. But Muslim women would claim hijab is their choice. They won't reveal that they are afraid of the supposed punishment.

Muhammad is smart. He threat you guys with hell fire and punishment in the grave. And promise you everlasting ṣex in heaven grin
Re: Punishment For Neglecting Hijab by motayoayinde: 6:22am On Aug 28, 2020
Khaleell001:

The idiocy in you is so infinite .

Mind your business you won't,when we start insulting you you open that cursed hole on your face to call us intolerant.
ALLAH IS YOUR LORD AND YOUR MAKER. THE CONSEQUENCES OF INSULTING HIM ARE DIRE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / Bald Women And Hijab / Polygamy (Polygyny): "Should I live with his second wife" and lots more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.