Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

People Please Did I Do Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Please Did I Do Wrong? (3057 Views)

Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / 50 Things Women Do Wrong In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2010
kay177:

Either the boy friend is secure or not==  That is not the issue the issue is when you have something and you dont want to loose that thing you guide it with all deligence== Am a man and I know what I can do == the tricks at my disposal,  those cards i can play === so dont say he is  just a boyfriend and not her husband== Some guys are just too good in playin the game== She needs to guide the relationship well if she needs it most especially from your former toester== Do you even think men accept no== The toaster is seriously strategising on way forward.

Sometimes, a woman's devotion is not judged by her ability to completely avoid 'temptation' but her ability to be faced with great temptations and still be able to say NO!

Do you think women don't know all about the 'cards' you guys play? Just because I'm enetering your car doesn't mean I won't give you a dirty slap if your hand 'starys' . . .
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by kay177(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2010
belamour:

Kay abeg no tell me say u self no know say Junman don start new relationship,

Aww?? she never decide naww=== Make we no jump the gun== that her behaviour not only suspicious=== was out of order. angry shocked
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by kay177(m): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

Sometimes, a woman's devotion is not judged by her ability to completely avoid 'temptation' but her ability to be faced with great temptations and still be able to say NO!

Do you think women don't know all about the 'cards' you guys play? Just because I'm enetering your car doesn't mean I won't give you a dirty slap if your hand 'starys' . . .

Men are know to be die hard=== And some will call your dog a bad name so as to hang it=== If the guy is so despirate about you and you resist all his attempts== he could result to blackmailing you== and at the end of the day you could be the looser,
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by tkb417(m): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2010
The foolish boi is scared of losing the babe

@OP
u berra go and start looking for another bobo cos if u get married to this one, when he sees you talking to a man in d supermarket, he'll slap the living daylight outta u

this is just the beginning. 10 month old relationship right? hes just showing his true colors

braze urself up for more heart breaking discoveries like " why the fck would you have many guys on your contact list"

or why would your bosses be calling you at night

Lemme tell you the solution

Act tough; dont send him messages for a week (Thats if the boi can even endure a week), when he calls, cut it off, send him a mssg saying u dont wanna continue with someone who cannot trust you for who u are, blank him very well

you will see how the muracfker toto chopper will run after u. hes just scared of losing u- Ko le rara

The boi has got no game!

meanwhile, after all the pleading oh, u can take him back, on one condition, he doesnt try that shyt with u again grin grin

CAVEAT: DO NOT HOLD ME RESPONSIIBLE FOR ANY MISHAPS OR ANY BROKEN HEART IF THIS PRESCRIPTION GOES THE OTHER WAY

This is just a friendly advice
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2010
kay177:

Men are know to be die hard=== And some will call your dog a bad name so as to hang it=== If the guy is so despirate about you and you resist all his attempts== he could result to blackmailing you== and at the end of the day you could be the looser,

He can only blackmail me if I how have a man who doesn't trust me!

Besides, this guy just offered her a lift, I'm not seeing any acts of 'desperation' here . . . Just because he asked her out once doesn't mean his EVERY action is strategic!
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by kay177(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2010
To be honest and realistic== some many guys that are posting their opinions here are even worst when it comes to the issue of girlfriend,  many of them cant do watever they posts here and they continue to hide  from their nornal emotions and behaviours when postin here, angry
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by tkb417(m): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2010
kay177:

To be honest and realistic== some many guys that are posting their opinions here are even worst when it comes to the issue of girlfriend, many of them cant do watever they posts here and they continue to hide from their nornal emotions and behaviours when postin here, angry
apart from the work you do daily, do you also read mind?

what you typed up there is irrelevant to the OP

its called offtopic or errrm applesauce
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 25, 2010
kay177:

To be honest and realistic== some many guys that are posting their opinions here are even worst when it comes to the issue of girlfriend, many of them cant do watever they posts here and they continue to hide from their nornal emotions and behaviours when postin here, angry

Speak for yourself mr.

Some of us also have BFs you know so we know when someone is acting . . . . unsusally! undecided
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by belamour(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2010
I am surprised with everyone point of view, Honestly, you guyz wont have said so much if you had fallen into these Nigerian women hands, Do you actually believe the whole story (WORD ON D SCREEN) I would advice you listen to the second party story before arriving at the judgment.
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by kay177(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

He can only blackmail me if I how have a man who doesn't trust me!

Besides, this guy just offered her a lift, I'm not seeing any acts of 'desperation' here . . . Just because he asked her out once doesn't mean his EVERY action is strategic!

Am a guy== I know from what angle am talking from=== Tell your guy that someone toast you but you people are now friends and he gave you a lift and along the way you people are no relaxing in a restaurant laughing and cooling over a plate of chicken and chips, Lets see how secure or insecure he will be with that news,
That doest mean a guy should monitor his girlfriend or stop her from walking alone, hugging people or hinder any free movement== but my point is former toasters are DIE HARD= Always looking for avenue to continue from where the game ended=
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by tkb417(m): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2010
belamour:

I am surprised with everyone point of view, Honestly, you guyz wont have said so much if you had fallen into these Nigerian women hands, Do you actually believe the whole story (WORD ON D SCREEN) I would advice you listen to the second party story before arriving at the judgment.
it means this thread would start when the guy gives a rejoinder?

or what are we supposed to do? send her back to get the bobos story b4 commenting

tsk tsk, we shall only respond to what we have
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by MrCork26: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2010
jumman , the rule is: what you dont know dont hurt, you shouldnt have told your boy friend anything, period!!

Anyways, as for next time, NOW YOU KNOW. cheeers! wink
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by no1madman(m): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2010
^^kay--Dem no go understand. . .stop explaining.
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by GboyegaD(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2010
@OP,

It is just so sorry ur guy can't trust you with another man after 10months since you said there are no trust issues before now. D only advice I have for you is once you resolve this issue, you guys would need to redefine the relationship over again in terms of the dos and donts.
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by belamour(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2010
Since poster said that was her daily routine, Ask her to tell us the whole truth, How many times has she been offer these free ride by her new bf?  How many times did she eat chicken n chips Did she had a juice or a bottle water along with it?
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by Orikinla(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2010
Poster,
NEVER PLEASE ANY ONE TO DISPLEASE YOURSELF.
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2010
kay177:

Am a guy== I know from what angle am talking from=== Tell your guy that someone toast you but you people are now friends and he gave you a lift and along the way you people are no relaxing in a restaurant laughing and cooling over a plate of chicken and chips, Lets see how secure or insecure he will be with that news,
That doest mean a guy should monitor his girlfriend or stop her from walking alone, hugging people or hinder any free movement== but my point is former toasters are DIE HARD= Always looking for avenue to continue from where the game ended=

I say again, speak for yourself. cool cool

Your imaginations are already running wild so there's no reasoning with you!
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2010
@uju
the catch is to know what kind of individual you are dealing with in life and, if you are willing to stick with them fully aware of their "problems", then you should adapt accordingly.
i doubt bf here suddenly turned jealous out of the blue THEREFORE she should have use all precautions not to put herself in the predicament she found herself in.

as someone else previously said, the kind driver is just setting trap waiting patiently for that damsel to fall in them.
friends ko, amigos ni!!!!!!
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by SmashingM(f): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2010
Girl you did nothing wrong. Your guy is just being unreasonable.
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by tkb417(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@uju
the catch is to know what kind of individual you are dealing with in life and, if you are willing to stick with them fully aware of their "problems", then you should adapt accordingly.
i doubt bf here suddenly turned jealous out of the blue THEREFORE she should have use all precautions not to put herself in the predicament she found herself in.

as someone else previously said, the kind driver is just setting trap waiting patiently for that damsel to fall in them.
baloney

will you tolerate a gurl that sends a nasty sms to you cos you dropped off a gurl you toasted once and she never agreed
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by MrCork26: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2010
the chick is a playa, piriod!!! angry
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@uju

Just because I know my BF is insecure doesn't mean I have to keep feeding it. It's not something to be proud of so I'll try as much as I can to make him get over it!

The point I'm trying to make is that her actions were not wrong . . .  in any way! And shame on him for making her feel bad for nothing.

She informed him BEFORE she even entered the car. She only did dis because she knew her man.

The guy stopped over to buy something and while she waited, her bf called and asked where they were and she told him the truth! I mean what could she have done? So if the guys excuses himself for 5mins to buy something, she'll come down from the car and enter a bike because her bf is insecure?

IS that what you mean by 'adaptation'?  undecided
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2010
tkb417:

baloney

will you tolerate a gurl that sends a nasty sms to you cos you dropped off a gurl you toasted once and she never agreed

I tire oh . . .

It's like because I have a bf, I have to tolerate trash! Na wa . . undecided
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2010
Am dating a guy currently and we' ve been on for 10 months now, but there's this other guy who asked me out but i told him i cant have a relationship with him because i already have a man in my life, he met my boyfriend once and since then he stopped talking about dating me and we've been friends ever since.
 After close of work yesterday he said he was going my way and that he would drop me, i declined but later changed my mind cause he was actually going my way, immediately i entered his car i sent a text to my boyfriend to tell him that guy was dropping me off just incase some olofofos see me in his car and tell him before i do.
 On our way he said he wanted to get some stuffs at E centre, Alas, my boyfriend called and asked where i was, I told him we had a stop over at E centre. He hanged up on me and has refused to pick my calls, i sent him a text and he replied with a very nasty text and right now hes not talking to me.

Please people did i do wrong? I had no bad intentions.

you made a couple of mistakes

1 why keep him has friend ? he just waiting when you are at low with your boyfriend

2 why keep him as if he is a friend to your man, he is a thread to your man (no nigga really like another man who is not his friend hang around with his woman)

3 if you knew that people might say crap why did you avoid the whole thing by not going with him

4 call him too jealousy but i think you would act the same if you where in his shoes
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

1 why keep him has friend ? he just waiting when you are at low with your boyfriend

2 why keep him as if he is a friend to your man, he is a thread to your man (no nigga really like another man who is not his friend hang around with his woman)

3 if you knew that people might say crap why did you avoid the whole thing by not going with him

4 call him too jealousy but i think you would act the same if you where in his shoes

I really need to understand your point . . . So any guy I turn down is automatically my enemy? undecided
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by mediatrix8(f): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ poster
You already know the intention of this guy for you and your bf knows it as well.In order for you to protect you current relationship you should have put limitations in your dealing with that guy to avoid problem even we say,you don't have any intention of hurting your bf, but common he's a man and it's normal for him to get jealous.
My advise is that go back to him,persuade him that he's the one you love that you don't want nobody but HIM, Good luck girl wink
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by iyatrustee(f): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2010
Mr~Cork:

jumman , the rule is: what you dont know dont hurt, you shouldnt have told your boy friend anything, period!!

Anyways, as for next time, NOW YOU KNOW. cheeers! wink

for once, seems like cork aint thinking through his 17" grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mr~Cork:

the chick is a playa, piriod!!! angry

i was wrong afterall embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by tkb417(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2010
im assuming most guys here roll with gurls that are inferior to them

when you roll or date a superchic with brains and all the necessary swag that follow such women, you'll never try to pull cheap stunts on her

@OP
upgrade your status, guys really dont appreciate gurls with no game except u just wanna be a sex object

when u call shots in ur life, they accord you the respect u deserve

as for what happened

YOU DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG; the guys game is wack!!!!!!!!!!! and im sure he grew up in the villa where babes are naturally kitchen materials
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by kay177(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

@ Zim-drill

What planent did you come from== Why are you so honest,  fair, and reasonable in making judgement,
You have said everything here, Thesame thing i have been telling the poster but she refused== busy  defending her actions, If she were to be the one she would have acted and reacted more violently than an acid solution,
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

Just because I know my BF is insecure doesn't mean I have to keep feeding it. It's not something to be proud of so I'll try as much as I can to make him get over it!

The point I'm trying to make is that her actions were not wrong . . .  in any way! And shame on him for making her feel bad for nothing.

She informed him BEFORE she even entered the car. She only did dis because she knew her man.

The guy stopped over to buy something and while she waited, her bf called and asked where they were and she told him the truth! I mean what could she have done? So if the guys excuses himself for 5mins to buy something, she'll come down from the car and enter a bike because her bf is insecure?

IS that what you mean by 'adaptation'?  undecided

would you call her actions RIGHT then?!

this sort of "friendship" based on a failed attempt to date her is a source for problems especially if the bf is "sensitive".
gf should have adapted, that simple.
is that"friendship"really that meaningful that she is willing to loose bf?! this is the sacrifices that anyone has to make when dating insecure people or simply drop them and move on with ones life!

if my gf is the jealous type (and i really want to be with her) then i will make sure i dont do things that will make her loose her mind: get in car with female that wants me, be alone with such women, get freaky text msg from them etc
while trying to deal with the issue.
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

would you call her actions RIGHT then?!

this sort of "friendship" based on a failed attempt to date her is a source for problems especially if the bf is "sensitive".
gf should have adapted, that simple.
is that"friendship"really that meaningful that she is willing to loose bf?! this is the sacrifices that anyone has to make when dating insecure people or simply drop them and move on with ones life!

if my gf is the jealous type (and i really want to be with her) then i will make sure i dont do things that will make her loose her mind: get in car with female that wants me, be alone with such women, get freaky text msg from them etc
while trying to deal with the issue.

Her association with this guy is inevitable, they work in the same place. Even without his asking her out, they are bouund to still be friends.

The problem is not that she entered his car, it's that she waited for him to buy something from a fast food. If the guy had a problem with it, he would have said no when she told him she was catching a ride home with the guy!

Being insecure and insensitive is not a good thing., she doesn't have to tolerate it!

This is clearly an intimidation tactic from the guy and I'm not surprised so many men her are supporting him!
Re: People Please Did I Do Wrong? by Enoyoh: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2010
Thats d problem wt most guys.

The problems with GUYS :

If u TREAT him nicely, he says u are IN LOVE with him;
If u Don't , he says u are PROUD .

If u DRESS Nicely , he says u are trying to LURE him;
If u Don't , he says u are from the VILLAGE .
If u ARGUE with him, he says u are STUBBORN ;
If u keep QUIET , he says u have no BRAINS .

If u are SMARTER than him, he'll lose FACE;
If he's Smarter than u, he is GREAT .

If u don't L ove him, he tries to POSSESS u;
If u Love him! , he will try to LEAVE u.(very true huh?)

If u don't make love with him, he says u don't Love him;
If u do !! he says u are CHEAP.

If u tell him your PROBLEM , he says u are TROUBLESOME ;
If u don't , he says that u don't TRUST him.

If u SCOLD him, u are like a NANNY to him;
If he SCOLDS u, it is because he CARES for u.

If u BREAK your PROMISE, u Cannot be TRUSTED ;
If he BREAKS his, he is FORCED to do so.

If u SMOKE , u are BAD girl;
If he SMOKES , he is GENTLEMAN ,

If u do WELL in your exams, he says it's LUCK ;
If he does WELL , it's BRAINS ,

If u HURT him, u are CRUEL ;
If he HURTS u, u are too SENSITIVE !!

& sooo hard to please !!!!!

If u send this to guys, they will swear that it's not true,
but if u don't, they say u are selfish,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Loosing My Mind Right Now!!!!!! / I Adviced My Girl To Do Abortion, She What She Did To Me (picture) / Between The Husband & The Wife, Who Betrayed Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.