Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security (121008 Views)

Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React / Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by wonlasewonimi: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2019
One crazy guy asked if Tacha don enter lol

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Raydos: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2019
B
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2019
Olaho cardi b

At least someone must bleep her before she leaves naija
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Dreyl(m): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2019
Too much stench from the shithole. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Adeh08: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2019
Look at the way she insulting our country
by covering her nose what she meant was that we are all smelling. Some fools will now pay for ticket to go and wacth her show.
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Gabflex: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2019
nawa ooo person no fit cover nose again. do you know if she is having irritations or she is sick. abegi
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by desmondude(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by richieray: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2019
She could be allergic to a clean environment,where she's from,they don't have it that clean and nice.
If myself go her country,I go cover nose,yansh,cover every openings grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Naijaarchive(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2019
Hmmmmm... Nigeria air is highly polluted with CO2 nd other gases.. I can't blame her
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by praiseneo(m): 8:00am On Dec 06, 2019
Everyone saying she did that cos everywhere is smelling. Check yourselves that's why you've not moved forward in life since all these years
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Chimaobi302(m): 8:00am On Dec 06, 2019
#Rubbish
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Afodot0022(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2019
maybe she is trying to prevent herslf from catching EBOLA in naija
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Sultty(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2019
Could be d air fresher used in d vehicle
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by DCmonster: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2019
I want that bullet proof camo jacket.
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Thegoodone13(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2019
H
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Kobicove(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2019
Who cares?
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by winterfell007(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2019
Well it appears Tacha is within the vicinity grin grin grin
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by greypencils: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2019
Raxxye:
So Naija dey smell!
Abi na Bubu's body odour? grin grin
Maybe dem go lodge her for hotel along Ketu-Ojota axis lol
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Americanboy35: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2019
Cardi, abeg bring yellow garri and elubo isu when coming back o
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Sodmount(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2019
Afodot0022:
maybe she is trying to prevent herslf from catching EBOLA in naija
okokok
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Unghost: 8:03am On Dec 06, 2019
Raxxye:
So Naija dey smell!
Abi na Bubu's body odour? grin grin

na your papa odor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by VirginSearcher(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2019
millywiser:
It's gon be boring performance
Why? undecided
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 06, 2019
WalkerMichael:
I showed this post to my dog, he is now a Lion!!!
Thanks so much

Lol
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by DonJayrome(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2019
But honestly if you travel out of Nigeria for the first time to a sane country like America, UK or Canada, spend at least a month there and come back to Nigeria, trust me the moment you step out of the plane into that airport you will realize it stinks badly.

15 Likes

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by centilad(m): 8:04am On Dec 06, 2019
See chairs for all the NL Readers
Make Una Seedan

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:04am On Dec 06, 2019
Welcome to NAIJA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo / More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.