Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security (121014 Views)

Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React / Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Happiestman1: 9:24am On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Yxxx: 9:24am On Dec 06, 2019
I like her outfit. So simple
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Princemolar101: 9:28am On Dec 06, 2019
capip120:
It might be unconnected to anything pollution. Perhaps she just wanted to keep a low entrance not that the place smells. grin
By the way, I love the fact that a traditional music was being played in the background grin and hope she dances to that. cool
hahah tell your self true she even came with a bullet prove vest
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Dechymmytv(f): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2019
destiny322:
People get mind to leave U.S.A come Nigeria oo

Me I cannot try that rubbish oo... Once I move, never ever again
not when you think of the money involved
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by poweredcom(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2019
Intl olo.sho don land ooo

timesup234:
Funny people. Go to New York Times square and see how it smells like piss and shiit. Go to Chicago, New jersey. Many parts of New York is like Mushin and Agege. New York that is infested with rats and cockroaches. Go to California and see homeless people living close to faeces. Slave mentality don finish una. I have never seen a place that stinks like America. How come people like Bill Gates and Mark never closed their nose when they come to Nigeria yet this broke ass biitch who is worth less than $10,000,000 is acting up? I know countless traders in idumota and Alaba who will buy her and her future generation.

Oga easy abeg no de lie

The ghetto in New York is more finer and developed with intl standard than African ghetto

Agege mushin ker...oga easy ...u can't beat d Yanks they r ahead of us farrrr

Cockroaches and rate are rodent and are every where in d world ok it can't be rid ..it's even in Paris n Dubai ..but dat does not make d city not iconic

As for dis carsi covering her face na her problem be dat it's just for disguise ok that how stars do ...

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by starkelvo: 9:40am On Dec 06, 2019
lalasticlala:
Here is the moment rapper Cardi B stormed her Lagos hotel room covering her nose with heavy security.

The American rapper is making her debut African appearance at the Livespot X Festival billed for December 7, 2019 in Lagos.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLE2vw55GZ8

Wetin concern me choi!!!
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by paix(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2019
With those her eagle claws, how she dey manage wash her privates?

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by oldbende: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2019
This Ashawo that came from the slum of Bronx New York, the dirtiest county in the entire New York State come covering her nose in Lagos. A city that house the richest black man and woman in the world. I blame the idiots that brought that trashy girl to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by smsreseller: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2019
destiny322:

It's obvious you've never received jobs/contracts in millions while in Nigeria. If not, you'll be glad to hop on the next available flight to Nigeria to pick up more millions. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Balogunodua(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2019
DonJayrome:

Probably your nose is well used to it. The first time I got back to Nigeria are years outside, I swear it was really stinking and I practically didn't want to say anything so people won't think am forming because I just returned from abroad. I held my breath like crazy until someone else behind me that we all came in same flight had to cry out about the smell and we all burst into laughter. My guy it stinks badly except it has changed very recently and I will find out soon when I arrive.
That's a big lie, maybe you are the one stinking, you better go get yourself checked.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Benwems(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2019
MICHEALADEX:

Olodo
Idiot. Vagabond
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Elxandre(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2019
Aryastarks:
I need a self con at/close to ring road ibadan
Requirements: water, tiles,wardrobe.
Ps: Scammers and greedy people back offffff or you won't know what hit you
Why don't you try PropertyPro.ng or even jiji?
You can try flatfy.ng too. It aggregates search results from different real estate sites.
You could get agents to even talk to directly, who would almost certainly find you something.
Better than posting on NL and exposing yourself to scammers.

smiley
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by seenga(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2019
i'm here wondering whose rod is going to hit this twerking-ass bitch before she flies back to her base.
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Yoighaman(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2019
oldbende:
This Ashawo that came from the slum of Bronx New York, the dirtiest county in the entire New York State come covering her nose in Lagos. A city that house the richest black man and woman in the world. I blame the idiots that brought that trashy girl to Nigeria.

So unfortunate I cannot 'like' your comment twice.

See what our youths have been reduced to, people like Cardi B, Tacha and Mercy are now either being celebrated or seen as role models, honestly, the future of Nigeria scares me.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by DonJayrome(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2019
Balogunodua:

That's a big lie, maybe you are the one stinking, you better go get yourself checked.

Lol.. You should have said maybe we are all stinking... I understand how bitter the truth is.
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by lebete3000: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2019
destiny322:

Cos you're useless here in Naija like a condom pack.
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by slaypapa: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2019
Low budget Nicki. I am not a fan, she makes noise as rap
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2019
hopexter:
Cover nose like say den force you come Naija undecided

I d teh u
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by BreconHills(m): 10:10am On Dec 06, 2019
capip120:
It might be unconnected to anything pollution. Perhaps she just wanted to keep a low entrance not that the place smells. grin
She also dressed that way in one of her music video "Bodak Yellow"
By the way, I love the fact that a traditional music was being played in the background grin and hope she dances to that. cool

It is sensationalist reporting. It is simply a style she has adopted.
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Revolva(m): 10:10am On Dec 06, 2019
I have a VIP ticket of Cardin event oo I bought but can't attend ..due to some schedule I wanna sell.it for 25k DM me no time
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Patojargz: 10:10am On Dec 06, 2019
What a fairytale! grin
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Balogunodua(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2019
DonJayrome:

Lol.. You should have said maybe we are all stinking... I understand how bitter the truth is.

Common sense is far from you.
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Olugbenga1234: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2019

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2019
Raxxye:
So Naija dey smell!
Abi na Bubu's body odour? grin grin

seunlayi:
She heard of Nigerians talking about our No 1 body language and their president calling us shithole, she mistook it for Body odour and she decided to go on the defensive but covering how nose

Stinking ass-hole.

American stinks

Benwems:
Lagos air is contaminated and it smells especially mainland.

stevmatt:
Everything there is tacharing
Tachas everywhere

Halexgos3:
The environment dey smell

hopexter:
Cover nose like say den force you come Naija undecided
destiny322:

adewumiopeyemi:
Nigeria is smelling
I gues so

Macgreat:

body odor

get wallpapers and wall panel at pocket friendly rates

See them...Association of Dumb Nigerians (ADN)...So, when wizkid performs in Dubai with his nose covered it means Dubai is smelling or when Cardi B covered her nose in the musical video below it means America is smelling...Ode people.

Thank God for social media, atleast we now know the level of people's stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Cherrybae1(f): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2019
forget about the forming, every woman smells
as if she no dey shit, if this one shit eehn the odour will chase people away. we are women, forget our forming we know ourselves.
If this Cardi B comot her pant and throws it inside water all the fishes in that water will just die off, if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Cherrybae1(f): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2019
forget about the forming, every woman smells
as if she no dey shit, if this one shit eehn the odour will chase people away. we are women, forget our forming we know ourselves.
If this Cardi B comot her pant and throws it inside water all the fishes in that water will just die off, if u know u know. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Opayguyy(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2019
I love cardi b!!

See my signature if you're interested in becoming an Opay agent
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Americanboy35: 10:43am On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=INTEGRITYA1 post=84669950]

I've been looking forward to hearing from you about getting some plots at Ibeju-Lekki.[/quote
Ah brother, am trying to gather the cash ni jare, i would have contact you since, but before the end of the month, i will call you, but you will give me discount o

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Raxxye(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2019
KingOfAmebo:

See them...Association of Dumb Nigerians (ADN)...So, when wizkid performs in Dubai with his nose covered it means Dubai is smelling or when Cardi B covered her nose in the musioocal video below it means America is smelling...Ode people.

Thank God for social media, atleast we now know the level of people's stupidity.

I think it's better to ignore you because it's obvious that your IQ is lower than average; it's probably within the first quartile!
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Dearlord(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2019
She is just covering her nose for a security purpose.
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by kayo80(m): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2019
timesup234:
Funny people. Go to New York Times square and see how it smells like piss and shiit. Go to Chicago, New jersey. Many parts of New York is like Mushin and Agege. New York that is infested with rats and cockroaches. Go to California and see homeless people living close to faeces. Slave mentality don finish una. I have never seen a place that stinks like America. How come people like Bill Gates and Mark never closed their nose when they come to Nigeria yet this broke ass biitch who is worth less than $10,000,000 is acting up? I know countless traders in idumota and Alaba who will buy her and her future generation.

You made a lot of sense till you started abusing Cardi. She does that sometimes to hide her identity, not because of any stench.
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2019
Raxxye:

I think it's better to ignore you because it's obvious that your IQ is lower than average; it's probably within the first quartile!

It is obvious you have no IQ at all to think Lagos is smelling just because Cardi B covered her nose.

Borrow sense next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo / More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.