Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security (121018 Views)

Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React / Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by VirginSearcher(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2019
destiny322:
People get mind to leave U.S.A come Nigeria oo

Me I cannot try that rubbish oo... Once I move, never ever again
Pray you leave the country bro, with such mindset its gonna be a long thing for you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Befii: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2019
It seems she came with American soldiers for security. US value and protect assets.
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Tchange1(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2019
Raxxye:
So Naija dey smell!
Abi na Bubu's body odour? grin grin

Insult speech detected
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Coldie(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2019
That might be a form of fashion to her though
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by fk001(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2019
She did not cover her nose because of oozing or some kind of smell, it is just a normal swag many people do it.

Why do Nigerians ridicule Nigeria at everything?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by moscow406(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2019
Malaria loading ;DMalaria loading
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by anonimi: 8:08am On Dec 06, 2019
Bossontop:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wow.......wonderful news........watch as d price of rice in d market will start crashing down.....next!!!

Man shall not live by rice alone.............................otherwise address your needs to Aso Rock inbox cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180477_1392483210143001453357818500537568220443822n_jpeg744fcdbcdbc4f5b147d46800faffe62b

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by 27Pushing30: 8:08am On Dec 06, 2019
See how “ordinary” she looks... the beauty of packaging

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Glycosunde: 8:08am On Dec 06, 2019
Lagos is very tachaing to her but by d way, are those finger nails. Damn too long

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by fk001(m): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2019
DonJayrome:
But honestly if you travel out of Nigeria for the first time to a sane country like America, UK or Canada, spend at least a month there and come back to Nigeria, trust me the moment you step out of the plane into that airport you will realize it stinks badly.

It is not true bro, been out of the country a couple of times but nothing like that.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Agugbadin: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2019
capip120:
It might be unconnected to anything pollution. Perhaps she just wanted to keep a low entrance not that the place smells. grin
By the way, I love the fact that a traditional music was being played in the background grin and hope she dances to that. cool

Her president Donald Trump has previously tagged here as shithole what do you expect, do you want her to smell shit

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by anonimi: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2019
27Pushing30:
See how “ordinary” she looks... the beauty of packaging

Stop the provocation please.
Aisay stop.
Don't remind us how one incompetent old soldier was packaged as the messiah and saviour for us in 2015 all in the name of fake change and next level.
Please stop the provocation abeg cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Agugbadin: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2019
But why don't we invite scientists and technocrats, must it always be musicians and dancers

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by safarigirl(f): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2019
It is disturbing that people are seeing her covering her nose, the lady is fixing her glasses, and her hand is just in front of the nose, because the nose and eyes are close.

She isn't covering her nose

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by anonimi: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2019
Agugbadin:
Her president Donald Trump has previously tagged here as shithole what do you expect, do you want her to smell shit

Please can you remind us how our leaders responded to such a vile attack on our collective integrity and pride as a people

Nigerian's Muhammadu Buhari 'quiet' on Trump's reported shithole remark

Standing next to President Trump in the Rose Garden, Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari discusses his skepticism about whether or not Trump even made the remark, saying “the best thing for me to do is to keep quiet.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/nigerian-s-muhammadu-buhari-quiet-on-trump-s-reported-shithole-remark-1222514755748

[img]https://4.bp..com/-hxkbcMA-Gds/Vi_jnwVSIoI/AAAAAAAHG5I/0h9m6kBQqpE/s400/10.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2019
Benwems:
Lagos air is contaminated and it smells especially mainland.

Olodo
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by anonimi: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2019
Agugbadin:
But why don't we invite scientists and technocrats, must it always be musicians and dancers

We are black Africans and are not interested in serious things like that.
Thanks for the offer anyway.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by majamajic(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Nigeria is smelling I gues so

but other Nigerian artists still do that , like Rema and Wizkid !!
they should allow the girl pls !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 06, 2019
Probably rotten sewage and heat undecided.. She for come Abuja, here is saner and neater.

4 Likes

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2019
WalkerMichael:
I showed this post to my dog, he is now a Lion!!!
Thanks so much

Oh wow. I'm FTC on lalas thread too. Egbon lala when should I send my account number? angry angry

Can't you comment with your brain? Must you smoke weed every morning
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by DonJayrome(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2019
fk001:

It is not true bro, been out of the country a couple of times but nothing like that.

Probably your nose is well used to it. The first time I got back to Nigeria are years outside, I swear it was really stinking and I practically didn't want to say anything so people won't think am forming because I just returned from abroad. I held my breath like crazy until someone else behind me that we all came in same flight had to cry out about the smell and we all burst into laughter. My guy it stinks badly except it has changed very recently and I will find out soon when I arrive.

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:19am On Dec 06, 2019
Is Tacha in Lagos?
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by CSTR2: 8:19am On Dec 06, 2019
Abeg, I no wan laugh.
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Kaycee7(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2019
safarigirl:
It is disturbing that people are seeing her covering her nose, the lady is fixing her glasses, and her hand is just in front of the nose, because the nose and eyes are close.

Lalasticlala just wanted a provocative topic. Like the typical Nigerian blogger, he will spin yarn into sh1t to generate traffic.
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by kby: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2019
She covered the nose right from the car, she could be allergic to something. We think too much in this co..
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by uuzba(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2019
safarigirl:

Somebody messed somewhere abeg! grin
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Kenneygirl(f): 8:27am On Dec 06, 2019
Agugbadin:
Entertainment sells

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by gozzy121(m): 8:28am On Dec 06, 2019
another bodack yellow s2
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Flier: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Nigeria is smelling
I gues so
Its pollution
Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Aryastarks(f): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2019
I need a self con at/close to ring road ibadan Requirements: water, tiles,wardrobe. Ps: Scammers and greedy people back offffff or you won't know what hit you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Aryastarks(f): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2019
I need a self con at/close to ring road ibadan Requirements: water, tiles,wardrobe. Ps: Scammers and greedy people back offffff or you won't know what hit you

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security by Flier: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
Is Tacha in Lagos?
Be wary of what you say to others,don’t curse yourself by your own doing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo / More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.