Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (89381 Views)

I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by fireback: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hahaha I can't stop laughing. Sowore,s enbarrasment is even worst than jonathan own. Honestly GOD is wonderful.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by PharoahIII: 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Firstly I'd like to point out to those who do not think that Sowore is fighting for anyone but himself that they are incredibly wrong; Sowore is fighting for none other than HIMSELF. He contested in the just concluded elections, lost woefully and then called for a revolution. Why did he not call for the revolution before the elections? Why after the elections, after he had lost? Buhari will kill him if he wants to and nothing will happen. Nigeria will not, I repeat, NOT break up. In so far as the North wants there to be a Nigeria, there will be a Nigeria. The Fulani Jihadis have essentially outrun the entire South, and if there's another war this time around it will be very, very swift. They are essentially garrisoning the South.
PS Nigeria has only ever had one revolutionary; Fela Kuti, the rest are counterfeits, mere paper tigers.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Na buhari get the final say grin
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by tete7000(m): 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
agbangam:
We now have a huge monster at hand, this is sad. The CJN needs to grow some balls and declare indefinite strike for the Judiciary till Sowore is released and also compel the Legislators to review the laws creating DSS. This no longer Democracy, PMB just dey disappoint some of us that believed in him, this pure evil and abuse of presidential Powers.

Which CJN? The one handpicked after the one there was removed in a controversial manner? That Onoghen coup marked the beginning of abuse of judiciary. Falana and co justified it then, let them live with the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by deeva1: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
This country self...Everything is wrong with the system
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Japhet31: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
Happyguy201:
I wish buhari can just be assassinated he is the worst president ever in history of Nigeria

Be careful... this is hate speech ... you may land in trouble
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
What a useless and failed country. The defendant is on bail and he was in court at a hearing probably fulfilling one of his bail conditions to appear in court if so required. If the government wants to profer more charges against him, why not go through his counsel and have him brought to their (DSS) office? Besides, they have had in custody all these many months and did not bring any more charges. So, why all of a sudden after he bonded out they are coming up with more charges. It is not necessary to try to humiliate him just to break him mentally or to prove a freaking point. Nigerians should wake up and know that the country is slowly reverting back to the dark days of the Abacha regime. People of good conscience should not stand for this kind of gangsterism and perversion of justice. What is wrong is wrong regardless of who the victim is. I hope ALL Nigerians should STOP seeing justice or lack thereof through ethnic lens.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is shameful

Nigeria's gone to the dogs
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Happyguy201: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Japhet31:

Be careful... this is hate speech ... you may land in trouble

hate speech for saying the truth? he is better of being dead than alive
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by ejimatic: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
johntayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwn0tt9c--A
FLASH: DSS finally re-arrests Omoyele Sowore after chasing judge out of the courtroom with gun.
He has been taken to the headquarters of the DSS.

#FreeSoworeNow #FreeSowore
Release the poor boy.....He is midget in Nigeria.... He cannot do anything.for the Nigerian government.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by teadrake(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Can you explain to me what is REVOLUTION and it's stand in the Nigerian constitution please?
Does the Nigerian constitution allow desecration of the rule of law When all avenue to constructively reason with people of authority has failed the masses will have no alternative than to fight back. It may not be now,but soon.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by teadrake(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
SocialJustice:
Instead of starting revolution from the comfort of your phone, why not go to Aso Rock so police can count score with you.
You can do better!!
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Damochevy: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is barbaric. Free Sowore . What is this President problem sef

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
teadrake:

Does the Nigerian constitution allow desecration of the rule of law When all avenue to constructively reason with people of authority has failed the masses will have no alternative than to fight back. It may not be now,but soon.
I agree with you to some extent but Sowere is not the right person to lead the so called revolution because he is not neutral in this situation. How can you call for revolution immediately after your defeat in the election? I no trust that guy at all
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by wildernessVoice: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is the height of tyranny
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by teadrake(m): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
UtuokeAlcoholic:

I agree with you to some extent but Sowere is not the right person to lead the so called revolution because he is not neutral in this situation. How can you call for revolution immediately after your defeat in the election? I no trust that guy at all
The way Sowore is being treated after the pronouncements of a court of competent jurisdiction to free him is unfortunate and should be condemned in the strong possible term. I agree with you about his inability to lead the revolution solely because he participated in the last general elections. However, we can take it from here. What happened today is a total humiliation of our judiciary.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by lekebanks: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
My fellow Nigerians should we keep commenting and waiting on God to come and break this spell for us or do something about it.

Fela described us perfectly by summarizing our very nature, but even listening to his songs on indefinite repeat won't solve our problems.

Until we eliminate tribal and religious discrimination and live above hypocrisy and cowardice, we won't be able to think straight and effect a positive and definite solution to our problems.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by SocialJustice: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
teadrake:

You can do better!!
Did I tell you I wanted to start revolution or instigate people to?
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
teadrake:

The way Sowore is being treated after the pronouncements of a court of competent jurisdiction to free him is unfortunate and should be condemned in the strong possible term. I agree with you about his inability to lead the revolution solely because he participated in the last general elections. However, we can take it from here. What happened today is a total humiliation of our judiciary.
We are on the same leaf with you on this I totally agreed
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Ushiesunday(m): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmmm. In a court of law.
I can smell something bad very soon.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Myde4naija(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
2Odds101:
my gee stop wishing grin grin grin grin grin
You campaigned for buhari 2015..then I used to wonder why people would be on their right mind and see buhari as a messiah...
because he is not a thief. Y'all want the country resource to be used judiciously, buhari won't steal ur money.

but this one weak me.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by ServantsOfTruth: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Shame shame shame to all yourbas
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by 2Odds101(f): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Myde4naija:
because he is not a thief. Y'all don't want the country's resources to be used judiciously, buhari won't still steal ur money but this one weak me.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by CioAngels(f): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
johntayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwn0tt9c--A
FLASH: DSS finally re-arrests Omoyele Sowore after chasing judge out of the courtroom with gun.
He has been taken to the headquarters of the DSS.

#FreeSoworeNow #FreeSowore
These people are wickedly mean.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by tot(f): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
I just watched the video, this is just so wrong. Totally unacceptable.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Mumyo: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
[ote author=cassidy1996 post=84677625]Fed Govt should use Dss and Efcc to replace those soldiers fighting boko haram[/quote] exactly.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by onyxo76(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
if we have security agencies disobeying court orders, arresting people during court proceedings, chasing judges out of chambers ,then what is the hope of a bloody civilian like me?

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by tck2000(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
z
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Amudeneogu: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
I see this man NELSON MANDELA of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) / Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.