Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (89374 Views)

I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Timatayo1: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Shame on everyone that voted buhari and their supporters

4 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
E no go better for sarrki and that mannabbqgrill idiots supporting the inhumane treatments buhari has been meting out to the innocent populace

2 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by budaatum: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
I HOPE YOU'RE SEEING THE IDIOT YOU'VE BEEN SUPPORTING. MY FRIEND, BUDAATUM.
You calling buda an idiot, Caps?
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by AquariusRising: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
maximusprime2000:

foolishness is free

Actually, it is very costly! Nigerians are paying for their foolishness in gold right now!

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Yeah, they will be able to dissipate their energy fighting boko boys instead of wasting it on this show of shame. What a country!
cassidy1996:
Fed Govt should use Dss and Efcc to replace those soldiers fighting boko haram

2 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
agbangam:
We now have a huge monster at hand, this is sad. The CJN needs to grow some balls and declare indefinite strike for the Judiciary till Sowore is released and also compel the Legislators to review the laws creating DSS. This no longer Democracy, PMB just dey disappoint some of us that believed in him, this pure evil and abuse of presidential Powers.

Y'all ain't seen na'tn yet,
Wait for it,
It won't be long

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Ghabz(m): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
The drama that happened at the court should get the DSS DG fired immediately. Nothing can be more injurious to national security like the insult to the judiciary as we saw today. It is an insult to every Nigerian. It is condemned. In a court of Law, in a democracy, guns were brandished and a judge chased out.

Everything I know has been turned upside down, I watched the videos and I cried at what Nigeria has become.

When the rule of law disappears, we become ruled by whims of men, we're on our own and If Lai Mohammed is in opposition, By now he would have called World Press Conference, granted over 20 interviews & release hour by hour press statement.

Who is the Publicity Secretary of PDP really? Has he released official statement from the Major Opposition party?

Today it is sowore, tomorrow it might Me or you or someone close to you. It should concern you.

*#FreeSowore*

TRAINING! TRAINING!! TRAINING!!!
*O'WADES CAKES����� ONLINE ��TRAINING CLASS!!!*

‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼

*�ADVANCE �A WEEK TRAINING FOR JUST �1000 ONLY*

‼‼‼‼‼‼

*FOR INTERESTED MEMBER FOLLOW THE LINK� https:///JEmNWbdvTo00Om00atMmec

*please note that this is only for interested members...that want to improve their catering and baking skills*

*AND FOR THOSE WHO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE CLASS THERE WILL BE E-MANUAL AND E- CERTIFICATE*

*OUR COURSES OUTLINES ARE:*�

DAY 1

*TIPS FOR STARTING YOUR SUCCESSFUL CAKE BUSINESS.�
*20 MAJOR BAKING FAULTS AND THEIR CAUSES.
*FOUR BASIC BAKING METHODS.
*BASIC BAKING TECHNIQUES.
*HOW TO PRICE YOUR CAKES.
*BAKING MEASUREMENT TABLE.⚖
*BAKING INGREDIENTS AND FUNCTIONS.
*DIFFERENT BETWEEN BAKING SODA AND BAKING POWDER.
*HOW TO HAVE A FLUFFY �AND MOISTURE IN CAKES.

DAY 2

*HOW TO MAKE YOUR CAKE A LAYER CAKE.
*CLASSIC SPONGE CAKE.
*EGGLESS VANILLA *SPONGE CAKE.
*RAINBOW CAKES.
*CHOCOLATE CAKES.
*BANANA CAKES.
*CARROT CAKES.�
*RED VELVET CAKES.
*BUTTLESS SPONGE CAKES.
*COCONUT CAKES.

DAY 3

*GUIDE ON HOW TO USE SCALE
*WHAT TO CONSIDER BEFORE CHOOSING A TYPE OF ICING FOR YOUR CAKES
*HOW TO HAVE A NEATLY COVERED CAKES ACHIEVING SHARP EDGE.
*HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE DRIPS.
*HOW TO MAKE MAYONNAISE/ SALAD CREAM.

DAY 4

*HOW TO MAKE COOKIES.
*HOW TO MAKE BOURNVITA.
*HOW TO MAKE EGG ROLL.
*HOW TO MAKE MEAT PIE.
*HOW TO MAKE BAKED AND FRIED DOUGHNUTS.�
*HOW TO MAKE PANCAKES.
*HOW TO MAKE PEANUTS.
*HOW TO MAKE PUFF PUFF.
*HOW TO MAKE YOGURT.

DAY 5

*CHICKEN VEGETABLE BREAD ROLLS.
*HOW TO MAKE PLANTAIN CHI-CHIN.
*HOW TO MAKE� BREAD ROLLS.
*HOW TO MAKE HONEY BUTTER TOAST.
*HOW TO MAKE FISH ROLL.

DAY 6

*HOW TO MAKE POP CORN.
*HOW TO MAKE� BURGER.
*HOW TO MAKE SPRING ROLLS.�
*HOW TO MAKE SAMOSA.
*HOW TO MAKE ZOBO.
*HOW TO MAKE COCONUT CHIN CHIN.
*HOW TO MAKE FONDANT FROM SCRATCH.
*HOW TO MAKE BUTTER CREAMING/WHITE BUTTER CREAMING.
*HOW TO MAKE QUICK ROYAL ICING.
*HOW TO MAKE FRIED RICE.
*BAKING FROM SCRATCH.
*HOMEMADE ASUN.

DAY 7

*HOW TO MAKE YAMARITA.
*HOW TO MAKE SHOE FOR CAKE TOPPERS.
*CRISPY FRIED� CHICKEN.
*HOW TO MAKE SUGARCRAFT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEND PAYMENT TO THIS ACCOUNT

*OWOLABI ADEYINKA O.*

*ACCESS BANK*

*0718356804*
*ONCE YOUR PAYMENT ���IS MADE, YOU WILL BE MOVED TO THE TRAINING CLASS IMMEDIATELY*

NOTE: Please do not send money to any other account, apart from this account number here,�

*OWOLABI ADEYINKA O*

*ACCESS BANK*

*0718356804*
I won't be liable for any spamming or scamming act

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IT IS IMPORTANT AS A BUSINESS PERSON TO ALWAYS LET GO OF AT LEAST 6% OF YOUR INCOME TO ACQUIRE MORE KNOWLEDGE FOR SELF DEVELOPMENT.THIS TRAINING IS CAPABLE OF IMPROVING YOUR CURRENT BAKING AND DECORATING SKILL.
IF AT SOME STAGE YOU STILL LOOSE�‍♀ YOURSELF DEVELOPMENT WHEN A SERIOUS BAKING ORDER COMES YOUR WAY THEN THIS TRAINING IS FOR the YOU.FOLLOW THIS LINK � https:///JEmNWbdvTo00Om00atMmec
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by IprintMONEY: 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
can we revolt. enough is enough na
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Radicalman(m): 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Please I wish to ask, this a country?

In a court law?

Please we need to call it day for a country like

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by zomby(m): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Buhari is the greatest disappointment of the 21st century. The old man reminds me of a big basket that can't hold a glass of water; the man has absolutely nothing to offer Nigeria. And it makes me sick to witness an empty-headed man leading the most intelligent people (Nigerians) in Africa. How did we allow this to happen?

Sowore is back in detention......Shame to the Nigerian youths, shame to Oshibajo aka a toothless pastor VP, shame to Tinubu, shame to Oni of Ife, and shame to all Nigerians in general...for allowing this (the re-arrest of Sowore) to happen. Its 2019, people!

Freedom is not free...ALL NIGERIANS WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER UNTIL THEY ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO FIGHT FOR THEIR RIGHTS.
Sowore has done his part

3 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 07, 2019
Can someone be kind enough to take me out of this zoo ..

This is a barbaric act and makes me wonder the kind of regime we running as a nation undecided Are we in the military era
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by digitaltrades: 12:30am On Dec 07, 2019
aimuan:
I think the country is still better than your life.No sane human being wishes his country bad.

Between the person you quoted on one side and buhari /dss on another side, who does your conscience tell you is really wishing Nigeria bad?

Will the dss/Buhari rearrest sowore if they wish Nigeria well?

Use your head and stop allowing senseless emotion to blind you.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by CodeTemplar: 12:36am On Dec 07, 2019
rearrested for what. One protest should be one offense at most.

Buhari isn't strengthening the institutions but using his temporary power to dictate to them to persecute perceived enemies.
The end result of this that the justice system will be left weaker than he met it and what we will see is some ego massaging praise of Buhari.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by TruthinAction: 12:44am On Dec 07, 2019
ndcide:
He wasn't re-arrested na?

He was after he left the court room.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by TruthinAction: 12:48am On Dec 07, 2019
The judiciary should start the revolution. A silent one. All court proceeding should be stopped until the executive arm allows them to do their jobs. It's useless for court to sit when their orders cannot be obeyed.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by digitaltrades: 12:53am On Dec 07, 2019
post=84677626:
No one even knows where he is at the moment.
Different stories, different pictures. different locations.
Yele, where are thou?

Apt reply!
Thumbs up man.

I understand that you are benefiting from the decay in the APC government; that's why you are intentionally blind to reality.

Everything you eat under this evil government, you will vomit.

Even Seunmsg is realising and accepting that buhari is evil. For how long will you remain intentionally blind? For ever?

The wickedness you promote because of personal gain will consume you.

2 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 1:24am On Dec 07, 2019
budaatum:

You calling buda an idiot, Caps?

LOL, I THINK I MEANT YOUR PRESIDENT. I'M IN SHOCK THAT DESPITE ALL THE DISASTERS WE HAVE SEEN THAT HE IS, SOMEHOW, TONS OF MY FELLOW CITIZENS SUPPORT HIM AND YOU BELONG TO THE GROUP.
SUPPORTING THIS MAN ALONE IS AN ABOMINABLE EVIL.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by juman(m): 1:55am On Dec 07, 2019
Buhari is a scum.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Mayflowa(m): 2:03am On Dec 07, 2019
agbangam:
We now have a huge monster at hand, this is sad. The CJN needs to grow some balls and declare indefinite strike for the Judiciary till Sowore is released and also compel the Legislators to review the laws creating DSS. This no longer Democracy, PMB just dey disappoint some of us that believed in him, this pure evil and abuse of presidential Powers.

why would CJN declare strike. The court is the last bastion of human right for the common man. The Judiciary is co-equal with the executive. The DSS operative should be declare persona non-grata and punished for contempt of the court, kidnapping, adoption, intent to kill and act of terrorism.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by aimuan(m): 2:31am On Dec 07, 2019
digitaltrades:

Between the person you quoted on one side and buhari /dss on another side, who does your conscience tell you is really wishing Nigeria bad?

Will the dss/Buhari rearrest sowore if they wish Nigeria well?

Use your head and stop allowing senseless emotion to blind you.
Bro,i don't get carried away by emotions. The issue I have with him is openly wishing Nigeria bad.No one needs to tell me Buhari and DSS hate Nigeria, it's already obvious. Infact all our politicians are like that .if they really love Nigeria they won't make it the mess it is today. But do we have to follow that footsteps? It's our collective responsibility to take our country back from them. That's my stand bro.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by budaatum: 3:02am On Dec 07, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, I THINK I MEANT YOUR PRESIDENT. I'M IN SHOCK THAT DESPITE ALL THE DISASTERS WE HAVE SEEN THAT HE IS, SOMEHOW, TONS OF MY FELLOW CITIZENS SUPPORT HIM AND YOU BELONG TO THE GROUP.
SUPPORTING THIS MAN ALONE IS AN ABOMINABLE EVIL.
Your opinion. Not many understand one person doesn't rule Nigeria.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Jamorezzi: 5:24am On Dec 07, 2019
Everything for this country don dey turn joke .
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Japhet31: 6:20am On Dec 07, 2019
Happyguy201:

hate speech for saying the truth? he is better of being dead than alive

A living Dog.... he's stronger than a Dead Lion
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Japhet31: 6:24am On Dec 07, 2019
AquariusRising:

Actually, it is very costly! Nigerians are paying for their foolishness in gold right now!

You can say this again

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Japhet31: 6:26am On Dec 07, 2019
Mayflowa:

why would CJN declare strike. The court is the last bastion of human right for the common man. The Judiciary is co-equal with the executive. The DSS operative should be declare persona non-grata and punished for contempt of the court, kidnapping, adoption, intent to kill and act of terrorism.

The DSS operative..... he's just obeying orders.... He looks like a Southerner self. You think he went there wilfully? Those who sent him know why? At least he has shown his loyalty to obey orders to the letter now... They can now let him off the hook. Useless people
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Japhet31: 6:39am On Dec 07, 2019
Timatayo1:
Shame on everyone that voted buhari and their supporters

If you didn't vote against him in February this year. Shame on you too. And don't tell me you were underaged, your mates were voting in Kano

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by egoldman(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2019
post=84677626:
No one even knows where he is at the moment.
Different stories, different pictures. different locations.
Yele, where are thou?

Apt reply!
Thumbs up man.

Please shut up, your saintly BUBU is at it again, we all know Sowore has been arrested again. Instead of you to bury your head in shame for supporting this tyrant, and start doing some soul searching, you are hearing claiming nobody knows where Sowore is angry Tufiakwa angry angry

2 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by digitaltrades: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2019
aimuan:
Bro,i don't get carried away by emotions. The issue I have with him is openly wishing Nigeria bad.No one needs to tell me Buhari and DSS hate Nigeria, it's already obvious. Infact all our politicians are like that .if they really love Nigeria they won't make it the mess it is today. But do we have to follow that footsteps? It's our collective responsibility to take our country back from them. That's my stand bro.

It isn't the wish of that person that makes Nigeria bad; rather, it is the action of buhari's government.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) / Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.