Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (89370 Views)

I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by aimuan(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2019
digitaltrades:

It isn't the wish of that person that makes Nigeria bad; rather, it is the action of buhari's government.
Good,then we should fight Buhari not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by adidison(m): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2019
This guy is doing all this for the wrongest set of people ... Nigerians?!?!?!? I hope he will learn soon that Nigerians are not ready and they will ignore you when it gets heated.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by digitaltrades: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2019
aimuan:
Good,then we should fight Buhari not Nigeria.

By voting buhari, you have already condemned Nigeria to perdition
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by aimuan(m): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2019
digitaltrades:

By voting buhari, you have already condemned Nigeria to perdition
Hah,me and my family did not vote Buhari o.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by ghettochild4u(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2019
Jakpon:
If you are between the age of 20 - 50 and you are still in Nigeria, start planning on how to obtain a visa in other to get out of the country. It's never too late, get a visa and leave the country now !!
UK, Shenghen, israel visa available
Call +234 903 439 8502

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by VanSARS: 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
agbangam:
We now have a huge monster at hand, this is sad. The CJN needs to grow some balls and declare indefinite strike for the Judiciary till Sowore is released and also compel the Legislators to review the laws creating DSS.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

This no longer Democracy, PMB just dey disappoint some of us that believed in him, this pure evil and abuse of presidential Powers.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by delishpot: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Foster212 saw the video and thought, why not grab sowore by his penis, he was resisting arrest. Grab him by his penis if that would make him follow the police. It doesn't matter if the arrest was legal or not.
According to him, when a woman resists arrest, grab her by her breasts and squeeze her nipples and if a man does same, grab his penis.

If you dare correct his pov he tags you a prostitute who should be raped to death. grin grin No wonder his mother dumped him in a larerine after his birth. She prolly was told he would be an evil person who finds happiness in sexually molesting people. Even his Foster parents kept dumping his arse hence he was moved from home to home 212 times grin
Bellow is a proof of his theory in his own words...

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by foster212: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
delishpot:
Foster212 saw the video and thought, why not grab sowore by his penis, he was resisting arrest. Grab him by his penis if that would make him follow the police. It doesn't matter if the arrest was legal or not.
According to him, when a woman resists arrest, grab her by her breasts and squeeze her nipples and if a man does same, grab his penis.

If you dare correct his pov he tags you a prostitute who should be raped to death. grin grin No wonder his mother dumped him in a larerine after his birth. She prolly was told he would be an evil person who finds happiness in sexually molesting people. Even his Foster parents kept dumping his arse hence he was moved from home to home 212 times grin
Bellow is a proof of his theory in his own words...
Ashawo Kobo Kobo lol. See a bonafide and certified rapist like you dey talk trash lol. Sango kill you there grin cheesy cool. E pain am hahahaha

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by delishpot: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
foster212:

Ashawo Kobo Kobo lol. See a bonafide and certified rapist like you dey talk trash lol. Sango kill you there grin cheesy cool. E pain am hahahaha

The demon has risen from his slumber. Rapist212 oh sorry Foster212 the rejected child that even a mother can not bring herself to love..... Hows your brezz bressing market? Have you finished rapping all the women who offended you in one way or the other? grin grin

Let's remember your sexual assault supporting words again

2 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by delishpot: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
ghettochild4u:

Call +234 903 439 8502

Don't spoil market for foster212 o. If they all leave Nigeria, whose breasts will he go from house to house to press?

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by foster212: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
delishpot:

Don't spoil market for foster212 o. If they all leave Nigeria, whose breasts will he go from house to house to press?
Useless retarded bitch like you lol. Keep quoting nonsense like yourself. Olodo grin cheesy tongue cool
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by delishpot: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
foster212:

Useless retarded bitch like you lol. Keep quoting nonsense like yourself. Olodo grin cheesy tongue cool

Did I do bad by promoting your market when someone wants to spoil it? Bloody ungrateful rapist

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by foster212: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
delishpot:

Did I do bad by promoting your market when someone wants to spoil it? Bloody ungrateful rapist
Retarded rapist like you lol. Continue, since illiteracy is your problem. Useless prick grin cheesy tongue cheesy grin
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Moneyboyz: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Jakpon:
If you are between the age of 20 - 50 and you are still in Nigeria, start planning on how to obtain a visa in other to get out of the country. It's never too late, get a visa and leave the country now !!

This is what I have in mind.. once borders are open I may relocate to Ghana and denounce my nationality. I curse the day I was born into this shithole

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by tot(f): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
ghettochild4u:

Call +234 903 439 8502

I hope you know it's very wrong to be displaying people's personal details online like this.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by delishpot: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
foster212:

LoL. Boob squeezer. Biatch shut your leaky mouth up. I know you are grabbing at straws to save face. I will not bother to answer your lame ass comments again looser nipple squeezing, pedophile like you grin

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by foster212: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
delishpot:

LoL. Boob squeezer. Biatch shut your leaky mouth up. I know you are grabbing at straws to save face. I will not bother to answer your lame ass comments again looser nipple squeezing, pedophile like you grin
Ashawo Kobo kobo. Keep displaying your stupidity. Dummy. Better thunder fire you die for dia if you don't reply this my palatable comment. Useless prick like you, always fond of misquoting people to suit your own taste. Useless goat like you.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by delishpot: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
foster212:

Ashawo Kobo kobo. Keep displaying your stupidity. Dummy. Better thunder fire you die for dia if you don't reply this my palatable comment. Useless prick like you, always fond of misquoting people to suit your own taste. Useless goat like you.

At least I have proof of you supporting the sexual abuse of a woman. Paste yours to prove your claim of me abusing or supporting the abuse of women sexually or accept your perverted ways and stop trying to divert attention from who you really are. So far as I know, it is I who have been standing my grounds that women should not be sexually abused while you say it is allowed if it satisfies the interests of the abuser. Should I post your comment again to show you your rotten heart? That your Thunder fire your mother and father grin biatch sit down and be humble.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by foster212: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
delishpot:

At least I have proof of you supporting the sexual abuse of a woman. Paste yours to prove your claim of me abusing or supporting the abuse of women sexually or accept your perverted ways and stop trying to divert attention from who you really are. So far as I know, it is I who have been standing my grounds that women should not be sexually abused while you say it is allowed if it satisfies the interests of the abuser. Should I post your comment again to show you your rotten heart? That your Thunder fire your mother and father grin biatch sit down and be humble.
Paste the proof useless animal. Who made you the judge? Post it since English is your problem olodo. Your own, na thunder go fire your useless generation. Na your type dey die for matter wey no concern am. Useless ape like you.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by delishpot: 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
foster212:

Paste the proof useless animal. Who made you the judge? Post it since English is your problem olodo. Your own, na thunder go fire your useless generation. Na your type dey die for matter wey no concern am. Useless app like you.

grin grin

There you go biatch. Now I leave you to your perversion

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by foster212: 12:01am On Dec 31, 2019
delishpot:

grin grin

There you go biatch. Now I leave you to your perversion
You biggest fool. Show me where I said perversion in the comment. Attention seeking biatch like you.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 12:08am On Dec 31, 2019
delishpot:
grin grin
There you go biatch.
Now I leave you to your perversion
Ha-ah, biatch kẹ? Kilo de? "Oja mi lara jẹ." Biatch? "Apostle will hear of this", lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by delishpot: 12:23am On Dec 31, 2019
foster212:

You biggest fool. Show me where I said perversion in the comment. Attention seeking biatch like you.

grin grin what a misfortune

Edit: Your thunder head straight to and fire your father and mother continously every time you send it my way grin even if it kills them, it will keep firing their bodies, if they are buried it will keep firing their graves. It will stop only when you stop. So on your mark..... Get set..... Go! Start sending those thunders grin

Now, I leave you and your thunder to enjoy your perversion.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 12:59am On Dec 31, 2019
foster212:

delishpot:
[s]Edit: Your thunder head straight to and fire your father and mother continously every time you send it my way grin even if it kills them, it will keep firing their bodies, if they are buried it will keep firing their graves. It will stop only when you stop. So on your mark..... Get set..... Go! Start sending those thunders grin

Now, I leave you and your thunder to enjoy your perversion. [/s]
foster212, you didnt have to spell out perversion in the comment, especially when you've already made allowances for the jerk's abnormal and unacceptable touching a female vulnerably behaviour and him doing so without her consent. If I recall correctly, the short man devil deviant, didnt stop at touching the brẹast once but he persisted in the squeezing act, as if his life depended on it angry angry angry

C'mon now my dear foster212, sire, shall we be real with each other, erhn? Shall we tell it as it is, hmm? OK, you unwittingly, were finding and/or trying to give excuse(s) for the action of that low-life and lacking self restraint man for handling another man's significant other's brẹast.

Let's be honest, would you foster212, if found in similar circumstance, consider squeezing, an admirable thing to do, hmm? Would you be pleased, if this victim, whose brẹast was continually squeezed, is a female family member of yours hmm? Think about it man, this is tantamount to someone grabbing a man's balls, all in the guise of trying to subdue him. Who does that? Tbh and IMHO, what came to my mind, when that news first broke out, was that the policeman is a sexual opportunist and/or closest pervert

PS: delishpot, you do know what "Apostle will hear of this" is all about, dont you, hmm, lol? Oh, another thing, we thank Abba for orchestrating Sowore's release. Praise God for that. Alleluia.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by delishpot: 2:19am On Dec 31, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

foster212, you didnt have to spell out perversion in the comment, especially when you've already made allowances for the jerk's abnormal and unacceptable touching a female vulnerably behaviour and him doing so without her consent. If I recall correctly, the short man devil deviant, didnt stop at touching the brẹast once but he persisted in the squeezing act, as if his life depended on it angry angry angry

C'mon now my dear foster212, sire, shall we be real with each other, erhn? Shall we tell it as it is, hmm? OK, you unwittingly, were finding and/or trying to give excuse(s) for the action of that low-life and lacking self restraint man for handling another man's significant other's brẹast.

Let's be honest, would you foster212, if found in similar circumstance, consider squeezing, an admirable thing to do, hmm? Would you be pleased, if this victim, whose brẹast was continually squeezed, is a female family member of yours hmm? Think about it man, this is tantamount to someone grabbing a man's balls, all in the guise of trying to subdue him. Who does that? Tbh and IMHO, what came to my mind, when that news first broke out, was that the policeman is a sexual opportunist and/or closest pervert

PS: delishpot, you do know what "Apostle will hear of this" is all about, dont you, hmm, lol? Oh, another thing, we thank Abba for orchestrating Sowore's release. Praise God for that. Alleluia.

Muttley pls don't tell cool. I don't know why people keep triggering me o. OK. I promise. I will restrain myself my ego is overtaking me.
Sowore s release was a pleasant news indeed.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 2:32am On Dec 31, 2019
delishpot:
Muttley pls don't tell cool. I don't know why people keep triggering me o. OK. I promise. I will restrain myself my ego is overtaking me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cfd66pOzDs
"Apostle will hear of this" lol
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by delishpot: 2:36am On Dec 31, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cfd66pOzDs
"Apostle will hear of this" lol

grin grin

The man want die of hbp. Kids of nowadays. Very expensive joke.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 3:01am On Dec 31, 2019
delishpot:
Ol' boy or is it, issa ol' girl ni. Go ahead jaare, help your self. Carry go jor, nothing do you, but sha, "jerk", or alternatively maybe "arsehole", would have been more appropriate for a male, as normally "bitch/biatch" is used for female, lol.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by delishpot: 3:06am On Dec 31, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Ol' boy or is it, issa ol' girl ni. Go ahead jaare, help your self. Carry go jor, nothing do you, but sha, "jerk", or alternatively maybe "arsehole", would have been more appropriate for a male, as normally "bitches/biatch" are used for females, lol.
Haha you see that boy...... I see that he is OK in general ie life is not hitting him. But he has pride and in the future a woman will deal with him physically and spiritually because of his pride and arrogance. Don't ask how I know.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by foster212: 6:26am On Dec 31, 2019
delishpot:

Edit: Your thunder head straight to and fire your father and mother continously every time you send it my way grin even if it kills them, it will keep firing their bodies, if they are buried it will keep firing their graves. It will stop only when you stop. So on your mark..... Get set..... Go! Start sending those thunders grin

Now, I leave you and your thunder to enjoy your perversion.
That same thunder (Sango) keeps firing all your generation dead or alive and it shall never be well with them. Amen
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by foster212: 6:28am On Dec 31, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Useless biatch beginning to sound senseless and very dumb because she wants to make sense where there is non. You fool. Go and learn what "maybe" means and read my comment carefully before you rush to type and show your ugly head. Asshole.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by delishpot: 7:52am On Dec 31, 2019
foster212:

That same thunder (Sango) keeps firing all your generation dead or alive and it shall never be well with them. Amen

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) / Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.