Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him (43826 Views)

Mamu’s Arrest: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Accuses DSS Of Terrorism / Sowore Accuses APC, PDP Of Spending Beyond N1bn Threshold At Primaries- Channels / Oshiomhole Accuses DSS Of Interfering In APC Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by webngnews: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by engrchykae(m): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
Honor10:
No one can kill u. U will survive this and u shall one day rule this nation. I as a person recognize your passion and selflessness since Abiola days, it is a pity the people u are fighting for, doesn't care, u can as well stay in the USA and enjoy your life but u chose to make this sacrifice for this hopeless country.

May the force be with u. Sowore is a hero

Modified: And tears is dropping from my eyes thinking about this. It is a pity
any Yoruba can be killed simply because of the docile nature of the yorubas.
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by engrchykae(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
jayfolarin:
Even absolute Monarchs know not to exercise power absolutely else they face the wrath of their subjects. It's coming for you and your loved ones. Keep keeping silent and not fight okay?

And big shame on osibanjo. I respected and saw him as the only sane thing in this government but the hypocrite has kept mum despite the continuous desecration of the courts by his principal. Courts that made him who he is o. Omo ale jatijati.

True omoluabis do not remain silent in the face of tyranny. Fela, Gani fawehinmi, Wole soyinka, Awolowo, MKO abiola, femi falana. Those are true yorubas. Osibanjo despite being married to a family of awolowo is an absolute disgrace.
apart from wole soyinka,Gani,Fela.
The rest are vultures who kept mum and dined with tyranny.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by engrchykae(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
Abfinest007:
all who contributed to the victory of buhari has been dealt with
kwankwaso,saraki,Atiku, Dino.
Thunder have fired all of them.
God is good

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by ultimatekint(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
This country is full of brainless leaders. Buhari, see your life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by tck2000(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Okikaneseokwu: 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Auxtin85:

Lol, baba na prayer you pray for me oo, May you also love to see your children children my brother.
Hehehe Amen oo

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
iamJ:
wetin concern Mandela for here

Na wa

Gum body people dem Dem

his our Nigerian Mandela, our hero that will save Nigeria from blood sucking , grass cutting , foreign debt seeking looting machines cabal

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Opeyemi4real(m): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
Honor10:
No one can kill u. U will survive this and u shall one day rule this nation. I as a person recognize your passion and selflessness since Abiola days, it is a pity the people u are fighting for, doesn't care, u can as well stay in the USA and enjoy your life but u chose to make this sacrifice for this hopeless country.

I thought I was the only that shed tears about it. It just came from nowhere. Haven't been moved like this for a while. Nigeria might not be better again because next government has been taught about ruling has you like.
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Insectkiller: 12:00am On Dec 07, 2019
Paperwhite:
Of course it's an open secret.Tyrannts are simply intolerant of criticism.This is an opportunity for the CJN, NJC, League of Benchers, NBA and all Nigerians of conscience to rise up against this continued bastardization of legal & democratic process in this nation.

The dumb CJN should have long invited the DSS boss or Mr.President that he is answerable to explain all these lawlessness or give reason why they should not be committed to prison for violating the Nigerian constitution.

Nay! They're rather obessed with a useless fake news/hate speech bill legislation.What a country.

Which cjn??
Be receiving urself..
cool

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Insectkiller: 12:01am On Dec 07, 2019
Where is nnamdi Kanu??

This is d best time...where are d freedom fighters??
Come out and let people follow..
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by TheMostComplex1: 12:31am On Dec 07, 2019
Blackmailer you think you can blackmail everybody
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by TruthinAction: 1:05am On Dec 07, 2019
International community should just sanction Nigeria for gross violation of human rights. This act is totally condemned.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by shadeyinka(m): 3:31am On Dec 07, 2019
EricBloodAxe:
Sowore your agony and trials are here to stay until this same government you helped install on Nigerians ends it's tenure. There's no escaping this grin
A generation of myopic thinking Personalities

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Dshocker(m): 5:38am On Dec 07, 2019
Honor10:

Tears is coming from your eyes?...But you voted for APC political party
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by LegacyB: 11:05am On Dec 07, 2019
Honor10:

i use to dislike Sowore’s method of activism. But to be sincere I now respect this only voice of true freedom.Count in my vote next time.
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by TenthMan(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2019
It is because (we) Nigerians are cowards.
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by VanSARS: 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
willjoe:
This democratic tyranny and apparent disregard for law and courts by Buhari's regime is unmatched.

The Bar and Bench must rise up to you this. I wonder again how the CJN who was appointed through the backdoor will confront his master Buhari on such desecration of law.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Nobody deserves to live the Nigerian life.
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by delishpot: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
If say Atuku no calm down, he would have been arrested and killed straight up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi / Akeredolu Attends Church Service At St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo (Photos) / My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.