Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO (27489 Views)

Man And His Friend Bare Their Butts At Ex's House Because She Broke Up With Him / Naija Lady With Massive Boobs And Butts Flaunt Them Openly(pics) / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by EmmABE: 6:15am On Apr 05, 2020
gloniks:

Ibadan but the tree is around where I school which is ondo state

please beep my number
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by sumboty: 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
I'm in Akure, can U help me with the fresh Pandoro fruit...
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by gloniks: 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
EmmABE:

please beep my number

I have tried to reach you on WhatsApp but it seems your number is not on Whatsapp. Maybe you should drop the number active on WhatsApp
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by gloniks: 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
sumboty:
I'm in Akure, can U help me with the fresh Pandoro fruit...

I am already in Ibadan, I can only get it when I go back to school.
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by Joyfulgal: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
withyhu:

different body type...,worked for me my friends and over 4 people i know..... twas recommended to me by a friend, i tried it, worked for me.....it fattens dick more than lengthens.....guess it depends on where/who/type you buy(i stand corrected though).

Can the dried pandoro be used in replace of a fresh one?

I read massaging boobs with the dry one may increase the boobs to the knee

How best can it be used?

To increase the boobs after breastfeeding
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by bossvinqualad25(m): 11:01am On May 01, 2020
gloniks:

Hello, Happy New Year and New Month

pls I now have the pandoro fruit after resuming back to school and for the first time noticing the tree in my area pls how do I use it with Ori amo is it the fruit or leaves and if it's the fruit after pounding it will become watery (I guess) how do I mix it.......... how do I go about it

pls I am a female so how do I use it

Hoping for your reply

Thanks
please do u reside in lagos ,?am interested in getting d seed
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by gerizzim: 11:13am On May 01, 2020
cerpvad:
Ordinary mixture of Vaseline and goya oil (Anointing oil) equally delivers good results for butt, boobs and dick enlargement. Apply to the desired areas till desired result is achieved.

Also, for those who want to burn fat, start to drink palm wine or ogogoro dry gin. This worked for one of my plus size girls friend.
Like ow long will result show while u do the Vaseline and Goya therapy
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by Catchfirez: 11:28am On May 01, 2020
withyhu:
Ever heard of this amazing plant called PANDORO?

This is a miracle worker when it comes to enlargements of any kind, naturally and without side effects, be it breast, dick or butts.
It is mostly found in Ekiti and few other states in Nigeria. The fluid that comes out of the fruit makes the breast long and fuller when rubbed on it, in general it enlarges any body parts that doesn't have bones in it.

places where it can be found includes;
Ekiti: Somewhere around aramoko, down through to ido, ijero, all those ayegunle., ilogbo area planted along the road on either sides.

You can also get it to buy in and around ile epo market after iyana ipaja, Lagos.

Useage:

For Dick enlargement;
Get Pandoro, pound it in mortar, and put it a bottle, add schnapps or any original dry gin to it, allow to soak for about 3 days, then, take 3 bottle cap early in the morning,......pound d pandoro and mix with ori, and rub on dick(from cap down) daily until desired result is achieved.......,.. good luck

For breast and butts;
just a add pounded pandoro with ori and apply frequently, or better yet, get the fluid from the fruit and massage boobs or butt, preferably after a warm or hot bath.

Cool
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by phockallmods: 2:51pm On May 04, 2020
withyhu:

different body type...,worked for me my friends and over 4 people i know..... twas recommended to me by a friend, i tried it, worked for me.....it fattens dick more than lengthens.....guess it depends on where/who/type you buy(i stand corrected though).
How the hell did u pound pandoro? It's hard. Used it to prepare a herb concoction last year
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by Frankicent(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2020
gloniks:

Hello, Happy New Year and New Month

pls I now have the pandoro fruit after resuming back to school and for the first time noticing the tree in my area pls how do I use it with Ori amo is it the fruit or leaves and if it's the fruit after pounding it will become watery (I guess) how do I mix it.......... how do I go about it

pls I am a female so how do I use it

Hoping for your reply

Thanks

So you have small breast..

1 Like

Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by Baloranking(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2020
Hello, please how do people that don't stay in the west get this item.
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by demaroth: 5:43am On May 26, 2020
Beware of people asking you to pay to get a product or cream. They are all thieves.

1 Like

Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by Lekan1o1: 2:11pm On May 28, 2020
OmarEl:

Could you please drop your WhatsApp number?

bro did u use the stuff did it work?
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by Lekan1o1: 2:13pm On May 28, 2020
EmmABE:

thank you

hi emma did it work for u
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by Lekan1o1: 2:14pm On May 28, 2020
Nueel:
Thanks for this info.

Are the two modes for penis enlargement dependent on each other.

Or it's just a separate mode to achieve same result?

The use of gin with pandoro and pandoro with ori
bro dd this wor for u?
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by Lekan1o1: 2:15pm On May 28, 2020
BlackBoyMane:
Thanks for your response sir.
Abeg you fit recommend the particular Vaseline wey i go use, you know say Vaseline plenty for market now. Thanks once again.
bro did u try it did it work?
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by olukaygold(m): 5:41am On Jun 20, 2020
Pandoro seed available,price 2500.location Lagos. WhatsApp 08162907678
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by DelilahMakinde(f): 6:26am On Jun 20, 2020
Why not ?

Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by appliedscience(m): 6:51am On Jun 20, 2020
TallPck1:
Used it and it worked perfect. My d**k was lengthy but wasn't fat. But now, make I no talk. My gf would testify!
For now long did u use it.... Did u drink or apply on dick... Or both
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by realonecrilar(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2020
I need the pandoro pls, where can I get it here in abk, ogun state?my dick is just 7.5 inches and 5inches in length and girth respectively when erect.
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by KingWarri: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2020
Viserion:
I know someone who tried this didn't work
Bad market...... grin

Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by hefeeluv: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2020
am in ekiti presently, pls can i see the pics to get it personally
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by kingelemide18(m): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
realonecrilar:
I need the pandoro pls, where can I get it here in abk, ogun state?my dick is just 7.5 inches and 5inches in length and girth respectively when erect.
Mad oo, Just?? You have an above average dick bro both in length and girth and you still wanna stress lol nawa oo. Any thing above 7 inches is considered big ��
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by Papojingo: 8:50am On Jun 24, 2020
I can send the fresh fruit to your location
Am in owerri
Call or chat me up on whatsapp: 08147502136
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2021
realonecrilar:
What else are you looking for again?
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by saintsola(m): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
If you are interested in powdered and pounded pandoro please reach out to me on WhatsApp +2347084327596.

If you are also interested in Ori Amor you can also reach out to me on WhatsApp +2347084327596.
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by FTME4EVA: 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
saintsola:
If you are interested in powdered and pounded pandoro please reach out to me on WhatsApp +2347084327596.

If you are also interested in Ori Amor you can also reach out to me on WhatsApp +2347084327596.

I NEED IT, I AM IN LAGOS, CHECK UR WHATSAPP MESSAGE
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by Klrk: 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
withyhu :The fluid that comes out of the fruit makes the breast long and fuller when rubbed on it, in general it enlarges any body parts that doesn't have bones in it.
(1) the fluid from the fresh pandoro or dry pandoro?

(2) can chopped dried pandoro immersed in schnapps for more than 3 days also do the work?

(3) was there any sort of slightly pain or feelings felt when taken this remedy?
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by saintsola(m): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2022
Agunmu Jedi Jedi (Powdered Jedi Jedi). 100% confirm, Money back Guarantee from the staples of Baba Mogba Herbal Home. Order while stock last.

WhatsApp 07084327596

Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by saintsola(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2022
3 in 1 (Ale, Opa eyin and Afato) plus one dosage 100% confirm Jedi Jedi Agunmu. A trial will convince you. WhatsApp Baba Mogba +2347084327596 for your order.

Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by saintsola(m): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2022
Herbal Oil suitable for all men who suffer from Premature ejaculation and weak erection. DM as limited stock is available.

Whatsapp 2347084327596,2348038544071

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.