Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO (27517 Views)

Man And His Friend Bare Their Butts At Ex's House Because She Broke Up With Him / Naija Lady With Massive Boobs And Butts Flaunt Them Openly(pics) / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by flexxyworld(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
Dioka:
Please what's the name if Pandora in yoruba language?

Kigelia Africans.. thats the English name. it is also called the sausage tree
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by cerpvad(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ordinary mixture of Vaseline and goya oil (Anointing oil) equally delivers good results for butt, boobs and dick enlargement. Apply to the desired areas till desired result is achieved.

Also, for those who want to burn fat, start to drink palm wine or ogogoro dry gin. This worked for one of my plus size girls friend.
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by seojiang: 4:08am On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by Nueel: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thanks for this info.

Are the two modes for penis enlargement dependent on each other.

Or it's just a separate mode to achieve same result?

The use of gin with pandoro and pandoro with ori
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by Nueel: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
withyhu:
Ever heard of this amazing plant called PANDORO?

This is a miracle worker when it comes to enlargements of any kind, naturally and without side effects, be it breast, dick or butts.
It is mostly found in Ekiti and few other states in Nigeria. The fluid that comes out of the fruit makes the breast long and fuller when rubbed on it, in general it enlarges any body parts that doesn't have bones in it.

places where it can be found includes;
Ekiti: Somewhere around aramoko, down through to ido, ijero, all those ayegunle., ilogbo area planted along the road on either sides.

You can also get it to buy in and around ile epo market after iyana ipaja, Lagos.

Useage:

For Dick enlargement;
Get Pandoro, pound it in mortar, and put it a bottle, add schnapps or any original dry gin to it, allow to soak for about 3 days, then, take 3 bottle cap early in the morning,......pound d pandoro and mix with ori, and rub on dick(from cap down) daily until desired result is achieved.......,.. good luck

For breast and butts;
just a add pounded pandoro with ori and apply frequently, or better yet, get the fluid from the fruit and massage boobs or butt, preferably after a warm or hot bath.

Thanks for this info.

Are the two modes for penis enlargement dependent on each other.

Or it's just a separate mode to achieve same result?

The use of gin with pandoro and pandoro with ori
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
withyhu:

This is a miracle worker when it comes to enlargements of any kind, naturally and without side effects, be it breast, dick or butts.
It is mostly found in Ekiti and few other states in Nigeria. The fluid that comes out of the fruit makes the breast long and fuller when rubbed on it, in general it enlarges any body parts that doesn't have bones in it.

Ekiti: Somewhere around aramoko, down through to ido, ijero, all those ayegunle., ilogbo area planted along the road on either sides.

You can also get it to buy in and around ile epo market after iyana ipaja, Lagos.

Useage:

For Dick enlargement;
Get Pandoro, pound it in mortar, and put it a bottle, add schnapps or any original dry gin to it, allow to soak for about 3 days, then, take 3 bottle cap early in the morning,......pound d pandoro and mix with ori, and rub on dick(from cap down) daily until desired result is achieved.......,.. good luck

For breast and butts;
just a add pounded pandoro with ori and apply frequently, or better yet, get the fluid from the fruit and massage boobs or butt, preferably after a warm or hot bath.
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by withyhu: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thiwalade:

Is it dry one or the fresh fruit... And is it in parts? Like pound one pandoro and use alcohol for extracting the bioactive compound and

Pound another part and mix with ori?

Fresh pandoro.... yes
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by withyhu: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Thiwalade:

Is it dry one or the fresh fruit... And is it in parts? Like pound one pandoro and use alcohol for extracting the bioactive compound and

Pound another part and mix with ori?

heard the dried one also works....not soo sure though
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by paradigmshift(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
withyhu:

Useage:

For Dick enlargement;

For breast and butts;

how can i get it?
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by paradigmshift(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
withyhu:

i'm a male, used it for, you know...... , yes it is permanent, and no it has no side effects......,but i heard it does make the boobs saggy abit, still unconfirmed though, you start seeing results in 3weeks or so, depending on body type.

i need one one... how do i get it?
hw much
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by paradigmshift(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
TallPck1:
Used it and it worked perfect. My d**k was lengthy but wasn't fat. But now, make I no talk. My gf would testify!
my diccck is big in size eh but not dt lengthy d way i want it, can the pandoro mke it lengthy?
does d pandoro increase sexual performance too?
i hail o
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by Gudlite: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
withyhu:

Useage:

For Dick enlargement;

For breast and butts;

How long will you use it before you starting seeing Change and what happens when you stop using it?
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by Sunnycliff(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
You mean you don't have a single picture of this your pandoro?
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by gloniks: 4:28am On Feb 06, 2020
withyhu:

i'm a male, used it for, you know...... , yes it is permanent, and no it has no side effects......,but i heard it does make the boobs saggy abit, still unconfirmed though, you start seeing results in 3weeks or so, depending on body type.

Hello, Happy New Year and New Month

pls I now have the pandoro fruit after resuming back to school and for the first time noticing the tree in my area pls how do I use it with Ori amo is it the fruit or leaves and if it's the fruit after pounding it will become watery (I guess) how do I mix it.......... how do I go about it

pls I am a female so how do I use it

Hoping for your reply

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by BlackBoyMane: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
gloniks:

pls I now have the pandoro fruit after resuming back to school and for the first time noticing the tree in my area pls how do I use it with Ori amo is it the fruit or leaves and if it's the fruit after pounding it will become watery (I guess) how do I mix it.......... how do I go about it

Hoping for your reply

Thanks
I go need am too, sent you a PM already. Thanks
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by BlackBoyMane: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
cerpvad:
Ordinary mixture of Vaseline and goya oil (Anointing oil) equally delivers good results for butt, boobs and dick enlargement. Apply to the desired areas till desired result is achieved.

Also, for those who want to burn fat, start to drink palm wine or ogogoro dry gin. This worked for one of my plus size girls friend.
ceepvad, are you serious about the Vaseline and Goya levels?
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by cerpvad(m): 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Yea sure. Go try it out and come back with testimony
BlackBoyMane:
ceepvad, are you serious about the Vaseline and Goya levels?
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by BlackBoyMane: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
cerpvad:
Yea sure. Go try it out and come back with testimony
Thanks for your response sir.
Abeg you fit recommend the particular Vaseline wey i go use, you know say Vaseline plenty for market now. Thanks once again.
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by cerpvad(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Any Vaseline can do it for you. But you can go for the common one that has a blue label on it
BlackBoyMane:
Thanks for your response sir.
Abeg you fit recommend the particular Vaseline wey i go use, you know say Vaseline plenty for market now. Thanks once again.
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by BlackBoyMane: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
cerpvad:
Any Vaseline can do it for you. But you can go for the common one that has a blue label on it
OK then. Thanks a lot.
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by VicThory(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
withyhu:

Useage:

For Dick enlargement;

For breast and butts;

I try it and was applying it thrice a day and it didn't work.
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by ikes9(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
VicThory:

I try it and was applying it thrice a day and it didn't work.

How long did you use it,and what was your diet like
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by gloniks: 4:37am On Feb 17, 2020
BlackBoyMane:

Yeah I just replied your email
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by gloniks: 4:38am On Feb 17, 2020
BlackBoyMane:

I just replied your email, sorry my response may be slow, the network is not really good where I am
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by OmarEl(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2020
gloniks:

Hoping for your reply

Thanks
Please how can I get this pandoro and how much is it?
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by gloniks: 4:45am On Feb 18, 2020
OmarEl:

Please how can I get this pandoro and how much is it?

I don't know how much it is sold, some of the women will even look at you ridiculously it's the fresh one I have around me and that's because the tree is in my area
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:38am On Feb 18, 2020
Mak una no worry I go enter ile epo market go buy
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by Soulmender: 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
ikes9:

How long did you use it,and what was your diet like
Can I whatsapp you and bro, I need to confirm something.
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by OmarEl(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
gloniks:

I don't know how much it is sold, some of the women will even look at you ridiculously it's the fresh one I have around me and that's because the tree is in my area
Could you please drop your WhatsApp number?
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by gloniks: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
OmarEl:
Could you please drop your WhatsApp number?

Drop yours and I will hi you on WhatsApp
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by VicThory(m): 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
gloniks:

Drop yours and I will hi you on WhatsApp

Where are you based?
Re: Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO by gloniks: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2020
VicThory:

Where are you based?

Ibadan but the tree is around where I school which is ondo state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses / Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) / How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.