Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online (150060 Views)

Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Xavi2019: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
damble:
SIR, IT WILL INTEREST U TO KNOW THAT THE GOD SERVANT OUT OF HOLY ANGER PLACED CURSE ON ALL THE ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH AND NIGERIA THIS MORNING... I SEE IT COMING TO PASS... I HOPE U ARE NOT ONE OF THEM? I FEAR THIS GOD OF ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO, OLUKOYA, ABINA AND KUMUYI OFCORSE WHICH IS MY GOD
You fanatics just make Christendom look like a joke.
I am a proud Christian, but this your write up is stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Expert17: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
gbagyiza:

And what was Jesus response to Peter? Jesus rebuked Peter n he picked d ear a replaced it back to the same person. So, what are u trying to say?

D same Jesus flog people in the temple and Lay cause....

So u can never understand God's way
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Expert17: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
jcross19:
which anointed and prophet are you talking about?heaven knows His own. wolves under the sheep skin.

Talk abt d disciples , John the Baptist, Stephen death...... Are dey fake ....

If u can't answer ..... No need to quote me agn grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by TruckFit(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
MGab25:
Bishop David Oyedepo, the founder and General Overseer of Living Faith Church a.k.a Winners’ Chapel who made headlines days ago after speaking out against the controversial hate speech bill, is on the news again after a photo of his alleged bodyguards went viral.

the men are ushers stationed at the altar to control the crowd.

https://www.yugo.com.ng/bishop-oyedepos-9-bodyguards-at-shiloh-2019-sparks-controversy/

. marlians come forward. The rest cheesy cheesy fill in the gap
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Why has this crooked pastor not given Away all his riches if he wants to go to heaven? like Jesus said, it would be difficult for a rich man to go to heaven.

He obviously doesn't believe in Jesus or heaven. cheesy

Thieving pastor.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Xavi2019:

You fanatics just make Christendom look like a joke.
I am a proud Christian, but this your write up is stupid.
the man has lost his Sanity grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
damble:
SIR, IT WILL INTEREST U TO KNOW THAT THE GOD SERVANT OUT OF HOLY ANGER PLACED CURSE ON ALL THE ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH AND NIGERIA THIS MORNING... I SEE IT COMING TO PASS... I HOPE U ARE NOT ONE OF THEM? I FEAR THIS GOD OF ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO, OLUKOYA, ABINA AND KUMUYI OFCORSE WHICH IS MY GOD
You need to see a psychiatric ASAP grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Prompto: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
MECHONU !

damble:
SIR, IT WILL INTEREST U TO KNOW THAT THE GOD SERVANT OUT OF HOLY ANGER PLACED CURSE ON ALL THE ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH AND NIGERIA THIS MORNING... I SEE IT COMING TO PASS... I HOPE U ARE NOT ONE OF THEM? I FEAR THIS GOD OF ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO, OLUKOYA, ABINA AND KUMUYI OF kissCORSE WHICH IS MY GOD
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Expert17: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
gypsey:
Why has this crooked pastor not given Away all his riches if he wants to go to heaven? like Jesus said, it would be difficult for a rich man to go to heaven.

He obviously doesn't believe in Jesus or heaven. cheesy

Thieving pastor.

Would be difficult doesn't mean, won't make............ Sharpen ur understanding skills..

And King Solomon didn't give out his Riches.....

The Bible said clearly " the Earth is ours and every thing good in it ( wealth )"
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Timothy6: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
stalwart123:
grin

I will sit on the fence on this matter, but if were like this in the days of Jesus, the woman with the issue of blood and the blind Barthemeus wouldn't have received their miracles.
baba you have spoken the whole truth
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Lonelypacifist6: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Birdeyeview:
A christain should be christ-like in all his dealings...
our lord jesus christ never went out with body guards or seen with any even when he knew caiphas and the phariseas of the sahendrin had plot to have him executed because he was the messiah...
all this so called pastors and aclaimed men of God are scared of death, yet they wish to go to heaven.
Are you saying they should embrace nihilism?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by heendrix(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
jcross19:
he might be coming from work? can Peter fight well trained soldiers with shields, bucklers, spears and swords? can peter face all of them? reason with your head. Jesus said why are you coming to arrest me like a thief meaning they were equipped with arms! ask your will peter face well trained soldiers with just small knife or sword?.

might be coming from work? nah he's been with Jesus days n hours bfr his arrest

and besides it takes a professional to strike off a person's ear perfectly at once. which Connote just one thing they were all there to protect Jesus cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Kay25(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
dis mod self no dey read before he posts they are church protocols not bodyguard
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Obascoetubi: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Birdeyeview:
But jesus later condemed peter's act.

next time read and meditate uncle!
even God hàd angels by his side
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Kay25(m): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
SimDan95:
What else did you expect from these so called religious lords, only the gullible will fall to their scamming tactics.

They would sell stickers, books and bands to u for protection and prosperity while they walk around with heavily chested, heavily armed bodyguards.

They would tell u pray to God for ur daily bread while they grow fat from the coffers of the poor congregation, their children attend d best schools and are treated as demi gods while they turn ur own children to ushers, choirs and evangelist all in the name of serving the Lord u r doing .you are the gullible one

The Bible says “my people suffer from lack of knowledge” that statement is 100 and 1 percent true.

WAKE UP U GULLIBLE ONES.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Advancedman(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
chiefolododo:
It is protocol but if you call it bodyguards ,fine. King David had about 600men who were ready to kill for him

Pls learn to use the right reference.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by chiefolododo(m): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
Advancedman:

Pls learn to use the right reference.
maybe you should teach me
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by DAVE5(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
damble:

Placed a curse on enemies of the church and Nigeria, please I’d like to get the full gist on that part

Btw ; Your Bible/Quran should be your guide in religious or spiritual related stuffs and not a pastor or imam
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Expert17: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
jcross19:
ahahahaahah I just laugh being rich make you the righteous man or righteousness is measure amount you acquired in the bank or wealthy you are? oh I see Paul and the disciples were never a rich men but God used them mightily than this packaging and occultic pastors.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by asahnwaKC: 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Protocol guards indeed........
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Donkenny511(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
You still need to wake up again
damble:
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by supercase1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
chiefolododo:
Peter used sword to cut off the ear of one Marcus when they came to arrest Jesus. It is called self defense
Stop quoting nonsense shey Jesus clap hand for Peter after him cut person ear grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by supercase1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kay25:
dis mod self no dey read before he posts they are church protocols not bodyguard
But Las Las oyedepot get bodyguard and mobol abi na lie!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by amjustme2: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
Bomboclat

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by emerged01(m): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
yankison:

That they have to stand like statue for hours ... See you people carry church for head to much see the way they even de rush to defend an observation
Nobody force them to join protocol department,they choose to. I don’t know why their decision is your headache. It is their life, living their lives the way they like should not be a problem to your success.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
Expert17:

Would be difficult doesn't mean, won't make............ Sharpen ur understanding skills..

And King Solomon didn't give out his Riches.....

The Bible said clearly " the Earth is ours and every thing good in it ( wealth )"
Whatever, I knew people like you will come on here to Support the Crooked pastor.

I don't even believe in God or Jesus, because they don't exist.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by jcross19: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
heendrix:

might be coming from work? nah he's been with Jesus days n hours bfr his arrest

and besides it takes a professional to strike off a person's ear perfectly at once. which Connote just one thing they were all there to protect Jesus cool
with three people against soldiers and mob? it was john, James and Peter what can they do against armed men.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Timileyin1234(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Obascoetubi:
even God hàd angels by his side
So, that we shu not kee him abiundecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by DedeNkem: 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
The thieving pastor didn't want any of his poor clinically-dumb followers near him!

Religion is about money and power. It's a huge business for crooks!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by pacespot(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
A business man protecting his empire. Kidnapping is a real deal nowadays grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Kay25(m): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=supercase1 post=84691813]
But Las Las oyedepot get bodyguard and mobol abi na lie!!! ;he has a mopol yes anyone in this country can have that .have u seen nurtw chairman agbero not using mopol?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Theoarhics: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is no news. These are protocols which is normal in all LFC branches. Did you see them with arms? Your new is stalled. Look for something better to give us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion / SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped / Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.