Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online (150037 Views)

Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by victorazyvictor(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
Birdeyeview:
A christain should be christ-like in all his dealings...
our lord jesus christ never went out with body guards or seen with any even when he knew caiphas and the phariseas of the sahendrin had plot to have him executed because he was the messiah...
all this so called pastors and aclaimed men of God are scared of death, yet they wish to go to heaven.

You no sabi anything.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Cantonese: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
SimDan95:
What else did you expect from these so called religious lords, only the gullible will fall to their scamming tactics.

They would sell stickers, books and bands to u for protection and prosperity while they walk around with heavily chested, heavily armed bodyguards.

They would tell u pray to God for ur daily bread while they grow fat from the coffers of the poor congregation, their children attend d best schools and are treated as demi gods while they turn ur own children to ushers, choirs and evangelist all in the name of serving the Lord.

The Bible says “my people suffer from lack of knowledge” that statement is 100 and 1 percent true.

WAKE UP U GULLIBLE ONES.

Na sorry be your name? Abi na professional MUNTULA. When you reach outside your house tomorrow morning, find one soldier and ask am to slap you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by heendrix(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
jcross19:
Peter was a fisher man and that's custom for a fisherman.

Lol really? so that night they took Jesus was he about to go fish?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by chiefolododo(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
jcross19:
Peter was a fisher man and that's custom for a fisherman.
ooh sword is used to kill fish?

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by SctDonald(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
After the great fall, one of the manifestations of the corrupted soul is seen in his consistency in directing and investing his energy in the gnats and flies of life...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by doggedfighter(f): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
Expert17:

If God really Called ADEBOYE, .... And u made dis allegations against him..

U WILL BEG FOR FOOD, TILL U DIE........( Dis won't happen unless adeboye s fake)
Nothing will happen. Absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Ossaifamous(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Even I have not been in the church in a long while but will tell you that's its not true
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Expert17: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
SctDonald:
After the great fall, one of the manifestations of the corrupted soul is seen in his consistency in directing and investing his energy in the gnats and flies of life...

Yes and also donating Millions of Dollars to fix Federal Roads. grin grin grin grin grin grin

U think helicopters n riches s meant for unbelievers?........keep on dreaming
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
So many Freeze wannabes..

That Romania half breed must he very happy now..

Church members in Protocols department are now called security men, DSS, and Bouncers!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by yankison(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
damble:
SIR, IT WILL INTEREST U TO KNOW THAT THE GOD SERVANT OUT OF HOLY ANGER PLACED CURSE ON ALL THE ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH AND NIGERIA THIS MORNING... I SEE IT COMING TO PASS... I HOPE U ARE NOT ONE OF THEM? I FEAR THIS GOD OF ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO, OLUKOYA, ABINA AND KUMUYI OFCORSE WHICH IS MY GOD

You are a fool jor ... God is for everyone and he is no partial ....stop making those people God ok ... You sound like a religious fanatic .. shior
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by yankison(m): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
emerged01:
People just post nonsense to trend. Those guys are protocol officers, when there is alter call who do you expect to control the crowd?

That they have to stand like statue for hours ... See you people carry church for head to much see the way they even de rush to defend an observation
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by uzohrome(m): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Caseless:
you can't be a black xtain and have sense. Protocol my foot!

don't take it personally... they are there for orderliness. nothing else
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by FYsol: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Please help me tell the idiots. Looking for every opportunity to attack the house of God

BOFREJO:
Is it because they put on suit. This guys are protocol officers nothing more.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Borderless: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Your Royal Majesty, that up there is the stupid post I told you about!

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by uzohrome(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
JaruJaru890:
just protocol? How many armed guards are sorrounding u as we speak?

are they are armed?. Bros leave matter abeg
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by dannybrasky(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Expert17:

God of SHILOH will settle u.
I need no settlement from your scam of a pastor? My own God will settle me for good grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by dannybrasky(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Timileyin1234:

U wan give the guy high BPcheesygrin
He will get sense eventually grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by yankison(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Expert17:

Ur own problem na jealousy n village people.......

Oyedepo house RAT is more comfortable Dan ur Generation and it will remain like dat until u develop brain... ......

Shut up how has oyedepo helped you .. how many humanitarian aid is he involved in ... Stop putting pastor on ur like gods ... See after the kingdom of God in ur heart .. pastor can't help u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by SamOyovwi: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Who were the disciples that followed Jesus about?
Birdeyeview:
A christain should be christ-like in all his dealings...
our lord jesus christ never went out with body guards or seen with any even when he knew caiphas and the phariseas of the sahendrin had plot to have him executed because he was the messiah...
all this so called pastors and aclaimed men of God are scared of death, yet they wish to go to heaven.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by lereinter(m): 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Really Satan is the ruler of the world
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Stupid hypocrite, why not show the whole video to comfirm they were there throughout.
They only move there whenever there's an altar call to prevent unauthorized movement of the crowd.
Stupid hypocrite, show the 10 minutes before and after, let's aee if they were there.
The government dipping hands into your bank account to collect money is avoided. Please show the screenshot of your comments on Sowore.
Oyedepo is not the cause of your misfortune and miserable life, go blame your parents and Government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Expert17: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
yankison:

Shut up how has oyedepo helped you .. how many humanitarian aid is he involved in ... Stop putting pastor on ur like gods ... See after the kingdom of God in ur heart .. pastor can't help u

No need to answer u o
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Frankiss44(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Hehe, protocol to prove that he is the overlord in the building, or its formality? I don't get it wen u say protocol.

Protocol.. They help to control crowd drying alter call, testimony and others.. Even my small church here get am.. How can u call them body guards when they are not even carrying any weapon
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Dominatrix(f): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Why does that nigga need 9 body guards when he got Jesus, damn... What a downgrade. So much for walking through the valley of shadow of death! undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by OChimex: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
uzohrome:
Is protocol and nothing else, are they with ak47 riffle? Just normal protocol

We know it is normal protocol and the writer didn't say it's wrong.

But the point is, if you know you need such protocol, then stop deceiving your followers to use stickers and aprons as their own protocol.

The watchwords of a true Leader is "do as i do, not do as i say."

The day Nigerians will stop reacting with emotions to everything, stop making decisions based on sentiments, and start being logical, that is when they will enjoy true freedom.

Oyinbo call it having common sense. Most Nigerians no get am.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Expert17: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
dannybrasky:

I need no settlement from your scam of a pastor? My own God will settle me for good grin

Better stop all dis so UR CAR BUSINESS ( tokunbo)... Will boom grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Lameyrite: 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
chiefolododo:
Peter used sword to cut off the ear of one Marcus when they came to arrest Jesus. It is called self defense

and Jesus praise him abi
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Expert17: 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Stupid hypocrite, why not show the whole video to comfirm they were there throughout.
They only move there whenever there's an altar call to prevent unauthorized movement of the crowd.
Stupid hypocrite, show the 10 minutes before and after, let's aee if they were there.
The government dipping hands into your bank account to collect money is avoided. Please show the screenshot oonf your comments on Sowore.
Oyedepo is not the cause of your misfortune and miserable life, go blame your parents and Government.

Help me tell dis FRUSTRATED people ranting all over..,........
Dey got no life

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by dannybrasky(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Expert17:

Better stop all dis so UR CAR BUSINESS ( tokunbo)... Will boom grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin I sell cars like its pure water,go back and check my thread again. Like I said I deal with God directly,no scammer OYEDEPO,no middleman or guy man pastor,na me and my God grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Expert17: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lameyrite:

and Jesus praise him abi

Jesus flog people in the temple too
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Expert17: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
dannybrasky:

grin I sell cars like its pure water,go back and check my thread again. Like I said I deal with God directly,no scammer OYEDEPO,no middleman or guy man pastor,na me and my God grin

E PAIN AM..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Fexkoti(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
Some people will just open deir mouth and suckaway will just b running out........ Keep quiet wen u see things u don't know d full story about instead of allowing dumb bloggers misguide u into putting ur generation in trouble.....some pple cannot just keep quiet once dey see religious leaders dey will b showing deir foolishness whereas dere is DSS, EFCC and tyrant Mr buhari subjecting presidential candidate prison after prison and no one is bitching about it... Dis is worse Dan hypocrisy .... cowards

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion / SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped / Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.