Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him (78332 Views)

Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) / Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by Americanboy35: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
You dont slap a man with a gun, thats not wise, by the way why would the police oga said if he's found guilty, when he had already shot the boy dead
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by tejiri4(m): 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
Suremikky:
Even God knows that if I’m walking on the road and I see a police man lying dead on the street, I will first look for a very sharp object den move closer to the idiot, pierce his tommy wide open, spite on him and continue walking

Very notorious set of beings. You right bro. I hate dem eh
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by anytexy: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
A police officer gave me 2 dirty slap that made me pee in my trousers, but I didn't retaliate instead I was saying "sorry sir" even though I know I did not commit any offense that would warrant such 'dirty Slap. "The officer was not even with a gun talk more of the one with gun.
We should learn to control our emotions and save ourselves from trouble. Had it been I retaliated maybe I would be dead by now or cooling off in police cell or kirikiri with bruises. Please, let's be tolerant at times. True life story I swear.
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by AJOBI77(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
So it is a crime if you tell us the state the incident occurred abi? Na wa oo
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by mrkels(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
At the end of the day why would you slap a police man bearing arms ? Are your village people that wicked ?
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
notttty:
Does this story make any sense to you the op. Forget we have trigger happy policeman. The dead abboy was asking for trouble because if this story is what is is, first you don't slap a police man on uniform. Forget this chest beating ipod nonsense, he asked for it, you fought infront of the police with another civilian and police still slap you infront of other civilian and you are an 18yrs old and retaliated,,
First lemme explain this story and and technicalities,
Why will you leave que to answer calls, even if you leave que, the person behind won't be so stupid to take your place and refuse you of your space in such a short period if he actually left to answer calls, we all use atm na. Let's be realistic here and not be sentimental.
Secondly, policeman was there and an 18yrs old fought the other civilian right in front of the police man, and didn't care that's a bank the police man is meant to secure, he caused trouble and he was probably warned, a police man slapped you in a bank and you think as an 18yrs old you will retaliate, the policeman is definitely older than he is, and he is on uniform. Considering all that has happened in that state recently, he slapped an office that's older than him in age at his work place. He taught this whole biafra thing give them mind to do nonesense.
Op next time don't post this type of one sided story,
They should have allowed the youths to attack police station and see the outcome.
Rubish chest beaters.
That serves him right. In his next life his hands won't scratch him like that. I suspect the 18yrs old is a naira lander from that side. He got the morals to slap an office from here.
This country can only get worse with empty barrel heads like this one here.
This is what happens when inefficient lots of fools are employed as security agents. They make themselves gods and imagine they command respect while dealing with the 'unrecognized', while ass-licking the corrupt leaders.
Guy...that 18yrs old boy might be hot tempered, but he had more balls than your entire generation would dream. Death is certain, he could have gotten ran upon by a truck, but he died standing up against oppression, that's honor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by godunia(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
A child let on the loose will bring pains to the mother, this has come true. Proper upbringing would have averted the death of this young man. Wake up call to parents .

3 Likes

Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by anytexy: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
AJOBI77:
So it is a crime if you tell us the state the incident occurred abi? Na wa oo
I observed it too. I think is intentional.
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by MrCork: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
..i beg..any Nice lightskin chicks in this
Place?
cheesy
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by iamforeveryoung: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
All these half news, What is the meaning of new generation bank? Call the name of the bank where the incident took place, past the picture of the murderer and the murdered lets all see. See until journalism get's it right, there will be no progress for Nigeria. They should investigate into the dealings of politicians, purblish how much they receive as against what the they did. with these, politicians will be put on their toes.
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
oshozondii:

Ladodo, who disclosed that the killer policeman had been arrested, said appropriate punishment would be meted out to him if he was found guilty.

Now what kind of bullshiit is this? if he's found guilty Those youths dey mess up badly if its to kill themselves in the name of jungle justice dem go fast. Now the fools are even planning to burn down a police station when someone was murdered by a police officer. They should go out kill every policeman they know and see, burn down every police station in within the radius, fcck the law, bring chaos, kill anything that looks like npf, kill kill kill. Someone has been able to come this far only to be cut short by one illiterate bastardd whom the government gives access to using guns without proper psychological and mental evaluation. If those youths no kill any police them be fools... some policemen need to die too, their wives need to cry like the loved ones of the murderd boy, their children need to feel the same pains and loss. These things keep repeating itself & nothing seems to be done angry
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by notttty(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
toniblacman:

This country can only get worse with empty barrel heads like this one here.
This is what happens when inefficient lots of fools are employed as security agents. They make themselves gods and imagine they command respect while dealing with the 'unrecognized', while ass-licking the corrupt leaders.
Guy...that 18yrs old boy might be hot tempered, but he had more balls than your entire generation would dream. Death is certain, he could have gotten ran upon by a truck, but he died standing up against oppression, that's honor.

Honestly I pity you because what you call balls just caught his young life short and he is now deceased. If this is the bald my generation don't have, I'm happy we don't because in my family we live long enough to achieve great things, not stupid enough to slap an officer on uniform in exchange for a bullet, are you sane at all? You got two big balls right? How many police officers have you or your fathers slapped your entire life. Stupid ba$tard son with a thousand fathers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
MrBachelor:
sad

Another day, the same story.

Another life cut short, the same story.

His only offence was being born into a country where every system and every institution is dysfunctional.
Where no one is held accountable for their actions. Where even the government flouts the law.

What depresses me more is that his death like others killed before him will be in vain. It won't spark a paradigm shift in the system. It won't inspire a national discourse.

Nobody will ask why is this happening? How can we stop this from happening again?

We will just continue living like everything is normal.

There was a country.

Chai!!!
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by mechanics(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
He should be sacked and jailed, what nonsense.
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by TruthinAction: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Highest they will do is to dismiss him from office. I hope he doesn't stay in the same community. Otherwise that police should be burnt to death, him and his properties. Next time, don't challenge any uniform man who is holding a gun unless you know how to disarm him.
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
Me
MrCork:
..i beg..any Nice lightskin chicks in this
Place?
cheesy
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
May his soul rest in peace. However,when next he visits this world,he will understand that there is a clear difference between bravery and stupidity. This is just one of the problems with our people in that part of the country. They don't know how to pick their fights. How on earth would you slap a man that was armed with AK47 when you did not have ordinary catapult ? Oh ! He did not want to be seen as a coward perhaps.

1 Like

Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by chewwie(m): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Right for civilians to keep and bear arms should be included in our constitution because policemen like this
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
notttty:

Honestly I pity you because what you call balls just caught his young life short and he is now deceased. If this is the bald my generation don't have, I'm happy we don't because in my family we live long enough to achieve great things, not stupid enough to slap an officer on uniform in exchange for a bullet, are you sane at all? You got two big balls right? How many police officers have you or your fathers slapped your entire life. Stupid ba$tard son with a thousand fathers.

What he's saying is that it's better to stand up for ur rights than to be a coward... I guess ur not created to understand what that means. We are where we are as a nation because of minds like yours. He might have died while at it but he died standing. And fighting for ur rights doesn't mean going suicidal.. Its more than slapping a police officer.. Wetin dey happen sef time never reach
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Me, I will never ever slap a man carrying a gun, whether Na armed robber or Na soldier
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by bikefab(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Animal farm
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by cococandy(f): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
cry embarassed
MrBachelor:
sad

Another day, the same story.

Another life cut short, the same story.

His only offence was being born into a country where every system and every institution is dysfunctional.
Where no one is held accountable for their actions. Where even the government flouts the law.

What depresses me more is that his death like others killed before him will be in vain. It won't spark a paradigm shift in the system. It won't inspire a national discourse.

Nobody will ask why is this happening? How can we stop this from happening again?

We will just continue living like everything is normal.

There was a country.
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by alexola20(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by kareemkamil(m): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
When you see a Police or Army officer with gun, please don't play with them, most especially in lawless Nigeria.
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by ALABACONNECT(m): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
This country is just something else...May God help us
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by eddyslim(m): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
TechCapon:
The boy is a stupid boy. That's how he slaps his elders otherwise why would he see a policeman old enough to be his father, in uniform and carrying AK 47 and he still went ahead to slap him. He's a foool.

By the way, why are there so many sowore thread and no Anthony Joshua thread today. Give us Anthony Joshua gist abeg.
Did you read the story at all? So dumb for my liking
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by lafiagi007: 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
dairykidd:

What he's saying is that it's better to stand up for ur rights than to be a coward... I guess ur not created to understand what that means. We are where we are as a nation because of minds like yours. He might have died while at it but he died standing. And fighting for ur rights doesn't mean going suicidal.. Its more than slapping a police officer.. Wetin dey happen sef time never reach
He didn't die standing, he died a coward having low self-esteem (he didn't want people to see him as weak).
The simple truth is, there is a CLEAR difference between bravery and stupidity, what he did was the latter, are you telling me if it was an armed robber he slapped ( without having any weapon to protect himself ) , you will tag that bravery? man, that's a clear case of stupidity, the way you are feeling frustrated that's how the policeman is too, no be only you dey feel d the heat.
Lastly, it's clear from the story that the child lacked good upbringing, otherwise 18yrs old, Haba pesin wey dem born 2001, get mind dey slap police officer wey carry gun for hand chaiiiii, diaris God oooo , una well done. that means he could actually do worse to a civilian elder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
TechCapon:
The boy is a stupid boy. That's how he slaps his elders otherwise why would he see a policeman old enough to be his father, in uniform and carrying AK 47 and he still went ahead to slap him. He's a foool.

By the way, why are there so many sowore thread and no Anthony Joshua thread today. Give us Anthony Joshua gist abeg.
I think u are lunatic so the police man has right to slap the young man...
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by baysan(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
if he had known, He wouldn't have picked the call, or better still received the call on the line.
RIP
Re: Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him by notttty(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
dairykidd:

Is that how you stand up for your right? An 18yrs old in squabble with an officer of the law to the extent of slapping an officer? Honestly can you do that? That's ignorance, that's foolishness, and that has cost him his life, guy even you, can you do that with your level of education? Will you even try that with a civil defense officer without a gun? Talk of a policeman with a gun. Let's not try to justify and make hero out of the young dead brave man lolz. Listen we are where we are today not because we don't know our right but because we don't have a clear path to know how to fight for our right, you right does not include slapping of officer oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / Buccaneers, Vikings, Cult Groups In Ikorodu Gather For Peace Meeting (Pics) / Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.