Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... (3597 Views)

I don't feel safe around women again, see as I was sexually harrased(pics) / My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. / Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... by Tangmaniandevil(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
Here's something most badt guys won't tell you.

There was a time when they could not get a girl to save their lives.

Sure, there are some few guys who were lucky enough to be fine boys and all the girls were tripping from the beginning but...

... if you're like me, you are not a fine boy and...

... women most likely no send you just like they did not send me.

I would text them, call them, spit all my best lines but... nothing.

There was this one time I even bought a new outfit, got a new haircut, took a girl out and blew over 50K in one sitting just...

... so that she will let me kpansh.

She no gree o.

And that's how it was for me for a while.

Even after studying all the books... all the videos.. all the guides... trying to change myself.

I even... ahem.. (clears throat).... took advice from my few female friends on what to do to get babes.

Big. Fucking. Mistake.

For the most part. One of them told me something that sparked me though.

She said: "You keep trying to change yourself yen yen yen.... Why not just be yourself?"

Be myself?

It sounded like a new idea... like I had been held in DSS custody and I was just seeing sunlight for the first time.

And God sef confam... the sun was shining bright that day but...

... it begged another question.

Who the Bleep was I?

I couldn't answer that question.

It was shocking. And I was ashamed.

Through all the copying and cramming pick up lines and responses and what to do...

I had lost a sense of who I was.

The only thing I knew about myself were 3 things:

1. I was arrogant. (I used to be a geek and major I-T-K in secondary school... that first position level things)

2. I could be funny at times. (Most of the times though, people were laughing at me but... still I was funny)

3. I didn't fit in with the "popular crowd". No matter how I tried.

4. I was ugly. (Okay, I still am but now I have developed cute features)

So ... I decided to loud the volume on these traits and own it.

I decided to be me... just as I am. As bleeped up as I was.

I chose to show up authentically and apologetically as myself and if she really was into me, then she will let me kpansh.

That was my thinking and surprisingly...

Many women let me kpansh for that single mind shift.

And it had nothing to do with me having more money or suddenly becoming fine. (At some point, I was broke, and homeless yet somehow still kpanshing women).

So.. just in case you missed it.... the simple lesson is....

To attract more women, you NEED to...

BE
YOURSELF
AUTHENTICALLY
AND
UNAPOLOGETICALLY.

Do that and pussy will fall on you like heavy rain in Lagos traffic.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... by healthserve(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
This should make the national dailies

3 Likes

Re: I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
healthserve:

Femi Falana should quote it in his case against the DSS.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... by Tangmaniandevil(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
As in enhhhh....

NoGender:

Femi Falana should quote it in his case against the DSS.
Re: I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... by Tangmaniandevil(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
It should... but they no get sense

healthserve:
Re: I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
every guy on nairaland is a motivational speaker because of woman

12 Likes

Re: I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... by bethyz(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
All this one is just thinking about is women and sex

I pray today may you be delivered.

3 Likes

Re: I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... by Tangmaniandevil(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Yes o...

Or would you prefer we be pessimists because of woman?

lilwetdick:
every guy on nairaland is a motivational speaker because of woman
Re: I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... by Tangmaniandevil(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ah... well

I already tried that.

It did not work. Maybe because what they were trying to cast out is just me.

bethyz:
All this one is just thinking about is women and sex

I pray today may you be delivered.

Re: I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
A lady that you will still spend on undecided
She may even be a liability sef shocked shocked shocked

Save yourself from being magarized.. You can't gain anything from hunting girls... Nothing..!!!
Re: I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... by Tangmaniandevil(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
I'm not understanding...

Who said anything about hunting girls?

Also...

Would you prefer to spend on Vaseline and sex dolls?

Or would you prefer to actually be able to quickly sift the chaff from the beans and find a woman who loves you and wants to be with you... And just you?
eni4real:
A lady that you will still spend on undecided
She may even be a liability sef shocked shocked shocked

Save yourself from being magarized.. You can't gain anything from hunting girls... Nothing..!!!
Re: I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tangmaniandevil:
I'm not understanding...

Who said anything about hunting girls?

Also...

Would you prefer to spend on Vaseline and sex dolls?

Or would you prefer to actually be able to quickly sift the chaff from the beans and find a woman who loves you and wants to be with you... And just you?
Your thinking revolve around sex.. That is why Vaseline and sex dolls come to your mind readily.. .

I am sure you are well inspired by movies from the Bleep universe shocked shocked shocked

Stop wasting your times on girls.. Hustle.
Nigeria is a shithole!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... by ayo84(m): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
Dont trust women only the sapiosexual ones. Most of them are looking for richer or men with bigger dick
Even the ones that pretend to love you na awoof dem dey find
Are you a bolt or uber driver looking for more legitimate ways to increase your earnings and make more money this December. Click here 》》》

https://ekoile.com.ng/2019/12/01/augment-and-improve-your-bolt-and-uber-earnings/
Re: I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... by Tangmaniandevil(m): 12:28am On Dec 07, 2019
LMAO.

As I live and breathe... a troll.

You're cute. But if you want to troll, you might want to come a bit harder (Yes, pun totally intended)...

You also sound a bit hurt. I mean, you didn't have to say shit but you did, which tells me something I said rubbed you the wrong way. I might be wrong but some girl has probably done you wrong and put you in this whole "Don't waste your time on girls" mode.

I get it, but here's the thing. Unless you prefer vaseline and sex dolls... or guys (in which case, this post is not for you), then you would actually think about girls and how you can get them into your life (which I suspect you currently don't) instead of just talking shit.

Also... what the f**k are movies from the Bleep universe? Dude, 1990 just called and they want their lines back.

And that last line should be "Stop wasting your time on girls"... You're welcome.

eni4real:
Your thinking revolve around sex.. That is why Vaseline and sex dolls come to your mind readily.. .

I am sure you are well inspired by movies from the Bleep universe shocked shocked shocked

Stop wasting your times on girls.. Hustle.
Nigeria is a shithole!!!!
Re: I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... by Tangmaniandevil(m): 12:31am On Dec 07, 2019
I get that.

But generalizing about an entire gender is not the way to go.

Because generalizations usually do not apply specifically to any one. Also, many guys won't be in relationships with women if all of them were looking for rich men with big dicks.

ayo84:
Dont trust women only the sapiosexual ones. Most of them are looking for richer or men with bigger dick
Even the ones that pretend to love you na awoof dem dey find
Are you a bolt or uber driver looking for more legitimate ways to increase your earnings and make more money this December. Click here 》》》

https://ekoile.com.ng/2019/12/01/augment-and-improve-your-bolt-and-uber-earnings/
Re: I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 07, 2019
Tangmaniandevil:
LMAO.

As I live and breathe... a troll.

You're cute. But if you want to troll, you might want to come a bit harder (Yes, pun totally intended)...

You also sound a bit hurt. I mean, you didn't have to say shit but you did, which tells me something I said rubbed you the wrong way. I might be wrong but some girl has probably done you wrong and put you in this whole "Don't waste your time on girls" mode.

I get it, but here's the thing. Unless you prefer vaseline and sex dolls... or guys (in which case, this post is not for you), then you would actually think about girls and how you can get them into your life (which I suspect you currently don't) instead of just talking shit.

Also... what the f**k are movies from the Bleep universe? Dude, 1990 just called and they want their lines back.

And that last line should be "Stop wasting your time on girls"... You're welcome.

What is this?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... by Tangmaniandevil(m): 12:33am On Dec 07, 2019
I knew you won't get it.

That's okay. Come back and read it again when you level up and stop being a little b***h

eni4real:
What is this?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 07, 2019
Tangmaniandevil:
I knew you won't get it.

That's okay. Come back and read it again when you level up and stop being a little b***h

You and who?? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas / Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached / Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.