Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year (1832 Views)

Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by DenreleDave(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Can someone enlighten me Pls? What is the aim? They say it's Christian gathering, gathering for what? Pls I'm a Christian ooooo... If them say na preaching and salvation dem wan do, u no go see anybody... But u see people rushing towards there bcox int'l artist are coming and so on... What is the essence sef?

No one shud tell me it's a Christian gathering, which Christians? Is it christ own Abi another one?

Rekhina RedCreme21

4 Likes

Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by Rekhina(f): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
DenreleDave:
Can someone enlighten me Pls? What is the aim? They say it's Christian gathering, gathering for what? Pls I'm a Christian ooooo... If them say na preaching and salvation dem wan do, u no go see anybody... But u see people rushing towards there bcox int'l artist are coming and so on... What is the essence sef?

No one shud tell me it's a Christian gathering, which Christians? Is it christ own Abi another one?

Rekhina RedCreme21
360° praise from world to God! I remember my last xperience in 2014 it was awesome with chioma Jesus and jadiel ..dey are wonderful singers harveyyy
Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by healthserve(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
DenreleDave:

Rekhina RedCreme21

I don't understand. Do they spend your offering too?
Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by Cossybob(m): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
[s]
DenreleDave:

Rekhina RedCreme21
[/s]

Lame
Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
sing and dance to an imaginary God then still come back home corrupt

6 Likes

Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by Enwhen(m): 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
DenreleDave:

Rekhina RedCreme21

How e.take affect u

Wetin be salvation and preaching without praises and worship ??, U never even go before , abeg try attend once before u let God change am for u, tho, it's more of praises and worship , there is is some short sermon in short intervals with motivation and inspirational words from the holy Bible in most time by PST TD Jakes...weda some boys and girls dey go do another there e no concern u o, no let God release u to devil finally oo... No be u wise or holy pass o

4 Likes

Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by Auladimeji(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Majorities of those that go to xperience are terrible sinners
I keep asking myself, when did God I read about in the Bible starts asking praises from sinners

6 Likes

Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by kingxsamz(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lol, I was told by my friends that guys do go there to smoke, and even have sex.
If you notice, youths these days are always eager to attend that event whenever it comes up.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by kingxsamz(m): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Enwhen:

How e.take affect u

Wetin be salvation and preaching without praises and worship ??, U never even go before , abeg try attend once before u let God change am for u, tho, it's more of praises and worship , there is is some short sermon in short intervals with motivation and inspirational words from the holy Bible in most time by PST TD Jakes...weda some boys and girls dey go do another there e no concern u o, no let God release u to devil finally oo... No be u wise or holy pass o

He asked a simple question.
What is the essence?

4 Likes

Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
lilwetdick:
. His name is Yahweh

4 Likes

Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by DenreleDave(m): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Divinelady:
. His name is Yahweh

Dear, I just wana no d essence.. Cox most ladies goes to show off themselves n hook up.. Guys smoke and Bleep ladies in a so called experience.. I'm not holy ooo, but what's d essence of making it look so big and later na rubbish people dt went for spiritual encounter comes back with anoda story

7 Likes

Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
Divinelady:
. His name is Yahweh

yeah his name is yahweh does not stop the majority of Nigerians from scamming and stealing.

this country has one of the highest level of poverty instead of people solving their problems with their brains, they are busy crying to one yahweh, since 1960 yahweh hasnt come to develop nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Auladimeji:
Majorities of those that go to xperience are terrible sinners
I keep asking myself, when did God I read about in the Bible starts asking praises from sinners
Jesus didn't come because of the saints. He rather came to look for sinners and bring them into repentance.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by Enwhen(m): 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
kingxsamz:

He asked a simple question.
What is the essence?

Is that a question ...

What is the essence of going to church ??, Why can't u stay and at home on Sunday to worship and study the Bible yourself ??...You are not even a christian...Nairaland imposter

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by Lonelypacifist6: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
People go there to fvck themselves I've seen things just drive by Hawley street this time you'll see things.

5 Likes

Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by Jentle244: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
Just Praise all through.... To thank God for all he has done for you both the ones you have seen and the ones you did not see.

Just dedicate one night to praise his Majesty. Is it too much to ask of God whom have kept you from January to December. After all I am made to understand that praises is the kind of food God eats.

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by kingxsamz(m): 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Enwhen:

Is that a question ...

What is the essence of going to church ??, Why can't u stay and at home on Sunday to worship and study the Bible yourself ??...You are not even a christian...Nairaland imposter

Did you attend secondary school? undecided

What is the essence?
A simple harmless question.
If you don't know, tell us, instead of quoting me with irrelevant words.

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by Rexnegro(m): 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
lilwetdick:
may God have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by yanabasee(m): 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
OP, it's a moment for ladies and desperate men who gambled on their youthful stage in life, to go and find lovers at few weeks to menopause.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 07, 2019
They go there to wash clothes.
somebody should close this thread, it's not even educative.
Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by meobizy(f): 1:49am On Dec 07, 2019
They go there for praise and worship, end of story. It’s a concert but one for Christians. Anybody who has gone for a music show knows how exciting it is watching performances. The same experience is felt from going to such a show. I haven’t gone and don’t care to but I will advice any Christian to do so.
Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by LajaLaba: 4:47am On Dec 07, 2019
DenreleDave:

Rekhina RedCreme21
What a very stupid post undecided go find work
Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by ikorodureporta: 5:44am On Dec 07, 2019
It's one of the deal of Freemasons to make more followers.. .
see this. ..
https://www.nairaland.com/5564287/periscope-falsehood-house-rock
Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by Lamasta(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2019
Experience means different things to different people...
Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by femi4: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2019
DenreleDave:

Rekhina RedCreme21
Olodo...When Christians gathered, what do they do? To watch football?
Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by Populah: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2019
DenreleDave:

Rekhina RedCreme21

The first phone my Nigga bought was stolen at the Experience. Na wettin we EXPERIENCED

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by Enwhen(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
kingxsamz:

Did you attend secondary school? undecided

What is the essence?
A simple harmless question.
If you don't know, tell us, instead of quoting me with irrelevant words.

Is that a question

Shame on u that went to secondary school and still ask question on the essence of The Experience.
Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by kingxsamz(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Enwhen:

Is that a question

Shame on u that went to secondary school and still ask question on the essence of The Experience.

It's a shame really?
And I'm sure you're a graduate.
Go back to your secondary school and ask for a refund, it's obvious you didn't learn anything there.
So when you're in a public gathering and the topic is brought up, and someone who hasn't been to the event wants to know what it's all about, and then asks you that same question, is this how you would dish out such unintelligent response?undecided ...
I'm still asking, what is the essence?
Reply like the reasonable human being that you are.
Re: Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year by Enwhen(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
kingxsamz:

It's a shame really?
And I'm sure you're a graduate.
Go back to your secondary school and ask for a refund, it's obvious you didn't learn anything there.
So when you're in a public gathering and the topic is brought up, and someone who hasn't been to the event wants to know what it's all about, and then asks you that same question, is this how you would dish out such unintelligent response?undecided ...
I'm still asking, what is the essence?
Reply like the reasonable human being that you are.

If you don't know, first of all let me know so I can explain to you .

But for the OP, He already have gave it a negative essence from his write up and as such, it's no longer a question ... So go read it again and apologise to me quickly.

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Thing You Did When You Were High / Crossdresser, Daniel Anthony, Seen Inside Swimming Pool With Bikini Pictures. / BBNaija: Praise & Ka3na Caught On Camera Knacking In The Mid-Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.