Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

A Blind Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Blind Date (583 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? / Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Blind Date by md4real(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2010
he guys, i need some tips. will be going on a blind date soon. the chick in question knows who i am but i have absolutely no idea who she is although we've talked on phone. what should i expect?
Re: A Blind Date by mediatrix8(f): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2010
expect the unexpected but be prepared grin grin grin
Re: A Blind Date by 190: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2010
beware of ogre's!! shocked shocked
Re: A Blind Date by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^^^ dont forget mammoth, orang outang and all other creatures lurking out there. . . . . . . lol

@poster
if you have sent her your pic and she knows how you look, the least she can do is send you hers so YOU TOO can decide if you want to go ahead with this blind date thingy or not.
Re: A Blind Date by md4real(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2010
190:

beware of ogre's!!  shocked shocked
what's that?
Re: A Blind Date by 190: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^ [size=16pt]dont forget mammoth, orang outang and all other creatures lurking out there. . . . . . . lol[/size]@poster
if you have sent her your pic and she knows how you look, the least she can do is send you hers so YOU TOO can decide if you want to go ahead with this blind date thingy or not.

Gbam and double gbam

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Have More Comments Than Men On Face Book? / Ultimate Confusion / Why Do Naija Girls Prefer "goodies" Over Bouquet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.