Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

I Need Advise (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advise (18+) (954 Views)

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com / I Need Advise From Mature Minds Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise (18+) by Kunkiddo(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2019
I'm 21 and she's 18..
Met her last Month in school, talked to her and eventually asked her out. She said Yes and we are more than Boy friend and girlfriend. We love each other and I'm just wondering if we will Marry in the future.
To cut the long story short....
She's a virgin, wen she said it to me the first time we were having chit chats I never believed her story, I was like for real?..
Her story hit me strong Four days ago wen she eventually accepted to have sex with me.
It was a two night encounter
She really wants me to break it for her but Her fears are much
She said my dick is big, She won't lemme see the pussy, she won't lemme touch or finger it, worst of it all is that she hates it wen I put on the light...
The first night wasnt fruitful, she will scream out wen I'm trying to go in and won't lemme.
The second night was bad. I got turned off... My john Thomas disappointed me, couldn't stand erect, and I felt bad and stupid.
It been two days now, I can't invite again we only talked in school and on phone.. I love her like hell and wish to have sex with her, but I can't.
I have never had any sex experience with a virgin before....

So pls I need advise.... How do I go about it?

Matured mind plss
Re: I Need Advise (18+) by Cutehector(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2019
Use your head son. Leave person daughter alone

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise (18+) by Kunkiddo(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2019
Cutehector:
That's it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advise (18+) by Abfinest007(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2019
leave person pikin bcuz d end result na belly
Re: I Need Advise (18+) by galadima77(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2019
Op something's not right...you sef think am
Re: I Need Advise (18+) by etrange: 9:12am On Dec 07, 2019
Cutehector:

But his head can't enter there nah...

Oh... ok! I get it now. You mean he should be wise.

Cool.
Re: I Need Advise (18+) by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2019
If I knock your head 21yr old. Go hustle and make a man of yourself and come back to be a man of the soceity like me, and have as much orgies as you want.
Re: I Need Advise (18+) by KevMitnick: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2019
Oga face your book undecided
Re: I Need Advise (18+) by Gerrard59(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kunkiddo:
I'm 21 and she's 18..
Met her last Month in school, talked to her and eventually asked her out. She said Yes and we are more than Boy friend and girlfriend. We love each other and I'm just wondering if we will Marry in the future.
She's a virgin, wen she said it to me the first time we were having chit chats I never believed her story, I was like for real?..
Her story hit me strong Four days ago wen she eventually accepted to have sex with me.
She said my dick is big, She won't lemme see the pussy, she won't lemme touch or finger it, worst of it all is that she hates it wen I put on the light...
The first night wasnt fruitful, she will scream out wen I'm trying to go in and won't lemme.
The second night was bad. I got turned off... My john Thomas disappointed me, couldn't stand erect, and I felt bad and stupid.
It been two days now, I can't invite again we only talked in school and on phone.. I love her like hell and wish to have sex with her, but I can't.

Matured mind plss

Re: I Need Advise (18+) by Populah: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kunkiddo:
I'm 21 and she's 18..

Matured mind plss

Don't lose your interest and love for her. Maybe be she's putting you on a test. Respect your friendship and encourage her to keep her self tigh till then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advise (18+) by WaywardSon(m): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.
Re: I Need Advise (18+) by Phenomenal16(f): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
pcguru1:
If I knock your head 21yr old. Go hustle and make a man of yourself and come back to be a man of the soceity like me, and have as much orgies as you want.
..is that suppose to be an advice
Re: I Need Advise (18+) by Philipmighty(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
So your main reason to bleep her is to have the experience of how virgins looks like during sex!!! I pity your life when you eventually leave her because the way your life go dey turn like parte after parte

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise (18+) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..is that suppose to be an advice

What's wrong with focusing on his book and hustling ?
Re: I Need Advise (18+) by damosade(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Your mother's head is behind you...flee from evil
Re: I Need Advise (18+) by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 11, 2019
Philipmighty:
So your main reason to bleep her is to have the experience of how virgins looks like during sex!!! I pity your life when you eventually leave her because the way your life go dey turn like parte after parte

Chai! laugh wan kill me oo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Read For The Sake Of My 2 Kids Please! / Adorable Photos Of Chinese Man Jason Who Marries Akwa Ibom Girl Eka / Please, Who Are The Marlians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.