Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? (27840 Views)

Ruling On One Who Reads Qur’aan But Does Not Pray / Who Wrote The Quran? / Will He Be Rewarded For Listening To The Qur’aan Without Understanding It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by malvisguy212: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv you just provide the hadith', I am expecting to read a Qur'anic verse.

The hadith was clearly understood , muhammed wanted to write a documents that will guide the muslims not to go astray, he died with this revelation.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by aadoiza: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2019
advocatejare:
The Isa/Eesa that was conceived by virgin Mary in the Quran is who please?

Having sex all day with your wives is not a sin but doing all those and sleeping with women whose husbands you just slaughtered in battles is cruel and unbefitting of a so called holy prophet of God, and dying shamefully on the top of a woman was the height of it.
You people are a joke. Now it's not what he did with his wives but how he got saffiyah. If I trivialise this again you'll shift the goal post 'cos in your twisted, Islam-obsessed mind you think writing half-truths and making mountains out of molehills, on certain matters, some how pleases the Roman imagination (the, fake-arse, vaginally delivered god) that you worship.
Continue, we are watching.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2019
Xbee007:

Christianity is just as ludicrous as Islam. During the Inquisition a.k.a dark ages, Christians murdered hundreds of thousand in the name of Yahweh. As much as Christians would not want us to remember that past, we can't afford to pretend it never happened.
judge the religion by the originator not the followers are some followers can misinterpret the message and act for themselves.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by advocatejare(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2019
aadoiza:

You people are a joke. Now it's not what he did with his wives but how he got saffiyah. If I trivialise this again you'll shift the goal post 'cos in your twisted, Islam-obsessed mind you think writing half-truths and making mountains out of molehills, on certain matters, some how pleases the Roman imagination (the, fake-arse, vaginally delivered god) that you worship.
Continue, we are watching.
You've not answered my question, who is the Eesa/Issa that was conceived by virgin Mary in the Quran?

As for Safiya, it's already settled.

Your prophet's voracious appetite for sex was so bad that he even coveted his adopted son's wife. Muhammad went to see Zaid at home but Zaid wasn't at home, Muhammad was still in Zaid's compound when breeze blew the curtain of Zainab's room and exposed her unclothedness, this caught the attention of Muhammad who then lied again that Allah had commanded him to marry Zainab and made Zaid to divorce her.

What kind of adopted father who was supposed to be a mentor to Zaid would covet his adopted son's wife? Was that the attribute of a godly man.

As usual he revealed a Quranic verse to lie that Allah had justified his immoral act. Allah had always been the scape goat in the hand of Muhammad!

وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِىٓ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ وَتُخْفِى فِى نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَنْ تَخْشٰىهُ  ۖ فَلَمَّا قَضٰى زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنٰكَهَا لِكَىْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِىٓ أَزْوٰجِ أَدْعِيَآئِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا  ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا
"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, Keep your wife and fear Allah, while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 37)

1 Like

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2019
najib632:
I know more than 10 people who have memorised the Qur'an, God willing I too will soon join them. Memorisation is not really hard, being a child and piety also helps a lot because it requires dedication. Being consistent with it keeps it in the memory. During memorisation you expected to revise consistently, lets say i have memorised 36 pages I am expected to revise everything which can be done in a maximum of 1 hour and a minimum of 45 to 50 mins. By the time i have reached 72 pages I would'nt need to be revising upto 2 hours or 1 hr 30 mins. I would just be revising my previous memorisations during the week then i will use a day for a thorough revision which would cover everything I have memorised. I will keep on doing so till I memorise the Qur'an. And after memorising the Qur'an it becomes compulsory for you to perform tahajud (a sort of night vigil), reciting nothing less than 20+ pages.

What will you gain by memorizing a book with historical inaccuracies, like Abraham building the kaaba, despite him living over 1000km away from Saudi Arabia or a book that claims Alexander the great was a muslim. I rather invest my time really learning Arabic I can understand the quran and hadiths to see the deception in the religion not just reciting words I do not understand or speak.

2 Likes

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2019
themosthigh:
what does it matter. It is a book from God.

Its a book from a man who was seeing things

1 Like

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by nutarious(f): 9:07am On Dec 23, 2019
We have reached a point here where the reasonable Muslims here on this platform won't say such words again "Quran was perfectly Preserved"

Thanks For learning, Hope you bring other topics that need Enlightenment.

I speak for all Muslim ladies who won't know the Truth except from their Husbands. So yee Husband don't teach illusions again.

1 Like

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by advocatejare(m): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
nutarious:

Well, you have absolute right to what you want to believe and nobody is even preaching to you to change your faith.

But you see, when your faith lies and seems to tell you to accept it that way and you accept, don't bring such to public domain.

Muhammad your mentor was not sure if he will make hell it heaven as was written by Zaid, so you too wouldn't be sure where your god will take you to.

But on public domain, stop coming to spew trash, there enlightened mind that investigates and do deep study nowadays and your words must be accurate to present anything.

Bokoharam believe something too, so believing something is not the problem.

The problem is, all form of Religion must be tested, discern and checked with open mind, with aim of digestion. And once its not proven enough, its not acceptable.

In short, The Quran was not perfect and is imperfect and will remain not perfectly recorded.

We are not even debating the single source of how he got the source, we are saying the recording was never perfect.

It was revealed in the Quran that Muhammad was nothing original among the messengers of God, neither did he know what would be done to him or you his followers as he only followed what was revealed to him.

قُلْ مَا كُنْتُ بِدْعًا مِّنَ الرُّسُلِ وَمَآ أَدْرِى مَا يُفْعَلُ بِى وَلَا بِكُمْ  ۖ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحٰىٓ إِلَىَّ وَمَآ أَنَا۠ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ
"Say, I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."
(QS. Al-Ahqaf 46: Verse 9)

Muhammad and Muslims don't know what will be done to them in the Hereafter, they are not sure of their salvation, they only follow revelations. A religion that doesn't know the way to salvation is the one Muslims are trying to force on the whole world, that means the aim of Islam is to take everyone to Hellfire.

Now the question people will like to ask is,
Who was revealing the Quran to Muhammad?

Muhammad and Muslims lie to us that the person revealing the Quran was angel Gabriel, but the so called angel never called himself Gabriel, it was a half-baked Christian that wasn't even sure of what he was saying that suggested that the spirit revealing the Quran to Muhammad was Gabriel and Muhammad and the whole of Islam based their belief on this lie.

Sahih Bukhari Vol 1 Book 1 Hadith 3

Narrated By 'Aisha
(The mother of the faithful believers) The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good dreams which came true like bright day light, and then the love of seclusion was bestowed upon him. He used to go in seclusion in the cave of Hira where he used to worship (Allah alone) continuously for many days before his desire to see his family. He used to take with him the journey food for the stay and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read."

The Prophet added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said, 'Read in the name of your Lord, who has created (all that exists) has created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous."(96.1, 96.2, 96.3)

Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration and with his heart beating severely. Then he went to Khadija bint Khuwailid and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and after that he told her everything that had happened and said, "I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija replied, "Never! By Allah, Allah will never disgrace you. You keep good relations with your Kith and kin, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guests generously and assist the deserving calamity-afflicted ones."

Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" Allah's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same one who keeps the secrets (angel Gabriel) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while...

Now the fact is even Waraqa was confused and was a liar because THERE IS NO JEWISH BOOK OR ACCOUNT THAT SAID ANGEL GABRIEL EVER APPEARED TO MOSES

So islam was formed on lies!

1 Like

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by najib632(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
fortran12:

What will you gain by memorizing a book with historical inaccuracies, like Abraham building the kaaba, despite him living over 1000km away from Saudi Arabia or a book that claims Alexander the great was a muslim. I rather invest my time really learning Arabic I can understand the quran and hadiths to see the deception in the religion not just reciting words I do not understand or speak.
Well arabic is the key to knowledge in islam, but momerisation of the Qur'an is the foundation of true knowledge. Any way only Allah knows why I wasn't born into a more Islamic home/community. Just have to work harder and gain more knowledge. I have stopped giving people like you a lot of my time, so I would'nt bother myself arguing with you.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
najib632:
Well arabic is the key to knowledge in islam, but momerisation of the Qur'an is the foundation of true knowledge. Any way only Allah knows why I wasn't born into a more Islamic home/community. Just have to work harder and gain more knowledge. I have stopped giving people like you a lot of my time, so I would'nt bother myself arguing with you.
Am not looking to start an argument I only advised to learn the root. E.g not all hadiths are translated leanrin arabic can help
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by najib632(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
fortran12:

Am not looking to start an argument I only advised to learn the root. E.g not all hadiths are translated leanrin arabic can help
When you said it was not Ibrahim A. S. That built the ka'aba what were you thinking? What annoys me the most about people like you is that you don't know your scriptures well enough. Even a Jew will not make a statement like anyway unlike you guys they're not ignorant but arrogant.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
najib632:
When you said it was not Ibrahim A. S. That built the ka'aba what were you thinking? What annoys me the most about people like you is that you don't know your scriptures well enough. Even a Jew will not make a statement like anyway unlike you guys they're not ignorant but arrogant.

Lol. Abraham never went to Saudi Arabia. Historically it did not happen. Jews won't agree with you that he did. It's too far from where he lives. Even Hagar did not drink from the zam zam well. It's top far from where she lives. It's over 1000km. He lived in Mesopotamia and moved to canaan. Its. 600 miles and the trip took him months. The jews know their history and would not agree he came to Mecca for anything. There is no single Jewish source that supports your claim.

2 Likes

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2019
malvisguy212:
Rashduct4luv you just provide the hadith', I am expecting to read a Qur'anic verse.

The hadith was clearly understood , muhammed wanted to write a documents that will guide the muslims not to go astray, he died with this revelation.

Pick the words in bold in the Hadith and explain them! I know you will never succumb!

The dog that will get lost will get lost regardless of the clear path ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by AntiChristian: 7:27am On Dec 25, 2019
fortran12:

Why do have to tell lies for Christ like this?
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 11:09am On Dec 25, 2019
AntiChristian:

Why do you accuse me when you do not know me. Why take it personal?
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 11:22am On Dec 25, 2019
AntiChristian:

You want to tell me all i mentioned are lies? Start by pointing out the lies and i will show you the references. Let's see from you who knows the truth.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by AntiChristian: 11:23am On Dec 25, 2019
fortran12:
Why do you accuse me when you do not know me. Why take it personal?
You claimed Abraham couldn't have built Kaaba because he lived 1000km from it.
. You also claimed Muslim called Alexander the great a Muslim.
You lied on two counts! I have the proofs against you.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
AntiChristian:

You claimed Abraham couldn't have built Kaaba because he lived 1000km from it.

You also claimed Muslim called Alexander the great a Muslim.

You lied on two counts! I have the proofs against you.

Show pls. It's a fact the Qur'an calls Alexander the great a Muslim..its in your books. And its a fact Abraham lived over 1000km from Saudi Arabia.
So I don't know where you want to draw your proof from. Am waiting .....
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by AntiChristian: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
fortran12:

Show pls. It's a fact the Qur'an calls Alexander the great a Muslim..its in your books. And its a fact Abraham lived over 1000km from Saudi Arabia.

Prove your facts!
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by AntiChristian: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
fortran12:

My own proof is kept to rebut you. State your prove first by providing verifiable evidence that Abraham didn't built the Kaaba because he was a thousand km away and that Alexander the great that Muslims call Dhul Qonayn is not a Muslim.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
AntiChristian:

My own proof is kept to rebut you. State your prove first by providing verifiable evidence that Abraham didn't built the Kaaba because he was a thousand km away and that Alexander the great that Muslims call Dhul Qonayn is not a Muslim.

Abraham lived in Mesopotamia and there was no Kaaba during his time, the Kaaba existed around 300 AD, and there are similar structures in Yemen.
So did Abraham travel into the future builing Kaabas in Yemen and Mecca?. The Kaaba was constructed by the Quaraish tribe to worship their idols or gods. The head of which was called Hubal. There were 360 idols at the Kaaba.
There is no nmention of the Kaaba in the Tanakh or any other Jewish source, and all these are books that came before the Quran.

Alexander the great was Greek , he saw himself as a divine figure (god). so tell me how that equates him to be a Muslim
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by AntiChristian: 12:01am On Dec 28, 2019
fortran12:

Abraham lived in Mesopotamia and there was no Kaaba during his time, the Kaaba existed around 300 AD, and there are similar structures in Yemen.
So did Abraham travel into the future builing Kaabas in Yemen and Mecca?. The Kaaba was constructed by the Quaraish tribe to worship their idols or gods. The head of which was called Hubal. There were 360 idols at the Kaaba.
There is no nmention of the Kaaba in the Tanakh or any other Jewish source, and all these are books that came before the Quran.

Alexander the great was Greek , he saw himself as a divine figure (god). so tell me how that equates him to be a Muslim

Your references?
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 12:38am On Dec 28, 2019
AntiChristian:

Your references?

For Alexander the great: ALEXANDER THE GREAT AND THE “CLASH” OF ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS by Mădălina STRECHIE (2018) page 422

Abraham : https://www.britannica.com/biography/Abraham

Kabba in yemen : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demolition_of_Dhul_Khalasa

Hope you know the kaaba was destroyed and the black stone stolen. a ransome had to be paid to get it back
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by AntiChristian: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2019
fortran12:

For Alexander the great: ALEXANDER THE GREAT AND THE “CLASH” OF ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS by Mădălina STRECHIE (2018) page 422

Dhu’l-Qarnayn who is mentioned in the Qur’aan is not Alexander the Macedonian or Greek who built Alexandria. This Alexander is the one who died at the age of 33, as mentioned in the Christian books. He lived 323 years before the birth of the Messiah (peace be upon him).

Dhu’l-Qarnayn who is mentioned in the Qur’aan lived at the time of Ibraaheem (peace be upon him), and it is said that he became Muslim at the hands of Ibraaheem (peace be upon him), and he went on pilgrimage to the Ka’bah walking.

The difference between this righteous slave, and the Macedonian Alexander who was a kaafir, is well known to Muslim scholars. Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in al-Badaayah wa’l-Nahaayah (1/493):

“It was narrated that Qutaadah said: Alexander was Dhu’l-Qarnayn and his father was the first of the Caesars, and he was one of the descendants of Saam ibn Nooh (Shem the son of Noah). As for Dhu’l-Qarnayn, he was Alexander son of Philip… ibn Roomi ibn al-Asfar ibn Yaqaz ibn al-‘Ees ibn Ishaaq ibn Ibraaheem al-Khaleel. This is the genealogy of him given by al-Haafiz ibn ‘Asaakir in his Taareekh. (He is known as) the Macedonian, the Greek, the Egyptian, builder of Alexandria, on the events of whose life the Greeks based their calendar. He came much later than the first Alexander. This was approximately three hundred years before the Messiah. The philosopher Aristotle was his minister and he is the one who killed Daar ibn Daar (Darius) and humiliated the kings of Persia and invaded their land.

We have drawn attention to him because many people think that they are one and the same and that the one who is mentioned in the Qur’aan is the one whose minister was Aristotle, which has resulted in a lot of mistakes and far-reaching corruption. The former was a righteous believing slave and a just king, and the latter was a mushrik and his minister was a philosopher. There were more than two thousand years between the two, so what comparison can there be between them? They are not alike at all and they have nothing in common, except in the mind of a fool who does not know anything.”

The Christians have no information in their holy book about the second Alexander, let alone the first. All they have is the story of the visions of Daniel, which they claim refer to the rule of this infidel Alexander, and the division of his kingdom after his death.

fortran12:

Abraham : https://www.britannica.com/biography/Abraham

Kabba in yemen : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demolition_of_Dhul_Khalasa

Hope you know the kaaba was destroyed and the black stone stolen. a ransome had to be paid to get it back

The Kaaba of the Muslims is in Mecca not Yemen. The one in your link was destroyed on Muhammad's order!
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2019
AntiChristian:

Dhu’l-Qarnayn who is mentioned in the Qur’aan is not Alexander the Macedonian or Greek who built Alexandria. This Alexander is the one who died at the age of 33, as mentioned in the Christian books. He lived 323 years before the birth of the Messiah (peace be upon him).

Dhu’l-Qarnayn who is mentioned in the Qur’aan lived at the time of Ibraaheem (peace be upon him), and it is said that he became Muslim at the hands of Ibraaheem (peace be upon him), and he went on pilgrimage to the Ka’bah walking.

The difference between this righteous slave, and the Macedonian Alexander who was a kaafir, is well known to Muslim scholars. Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in al-Badaayah wa’l-Nahaayah (1/493):

“It was narrated that Qutaadah said: Alexander was Dhu’l-Qarnayn and his father was the first of the Caesars, and he was one of the descendants of Saam ibn Nooh (Shem the son of Noah). As for Dhu’l-Qarnayn, he was Alexander son of Philip… ibn Roomi ibn al-Asfar ibn Yaqaz ibn al-‘Ees ibn Ishaaq ibn Ibraaheem al-Khaleel. This is the genealogy of him given by al-Haafiz ibn ‘Asaakir in his Taareekh. (He is known as) the Macedonian, the Greek, the Egyptian, builder of Alexandria, on the events of whose life the Greeks based their calendar. He came much later than the first Alexander. This was approximately three hundred years before the Messiah. The philosopher Aristotle was his minister and he is the one who killed Daar ibn Daar (Darius) and humiliated the kings of Persia and invaded their land.

We have drawn attention to him because many people think that they are one and the same and that the one who is mentioned in the Qur’aan is the one whose minister was Aristotle, which has resulted in a lot of mistakes and far-reaching corruption. The former was a righteous believing slave and a just king, and the latter was a mushrik and his minister was a philosopher. There were more than two thousand years between the two, so what comparison can there be between them? They are not alike at all and they have nothing in common, except in the mind of a fool who does not know anything.”

The Christians have no information in their holy book about the second Alexander, let alone the first. All they have is the story of the visions of Daniel, which they claim refer to the rule of this infidel Alexander, and the division of his kingdom after his death.

The Kaaba of the Muslims is in Mecca not Yemen. The one in your link was destroyed on Muhammad's order!

I did not say it was. You can see there are several of them and Arabs used to worship there before Mohammed.

So you are claiming there were 2 Alexander the greats? That is historically inaccurate. Show me reference to support your claim outside your Islamic books.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by AntiChristian: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2019
fortran12:

I did not say it was. You can see there are several of them and Arabs used to worship there before Mohammed.

So you are claiming there were 2 Alexander the greats? That is historically inaccurate. Show me reference to support your claim outside your Islamic books.

The Kaaba of Abraham and Ishmael is that in Mecca so case closed on that. And it was destroyed.

My references is in my books not outside. If someone asks you to prove to him Jesus walked on water aside the Bible can you prove it?
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
AntiChristian:

The Kaaba of Abraham and Ishmael is that in Mecca so case closed on that. And it was destroyed.

My references is in my books not outside. If someone asks you to prove to him Jesus walked on water aside the Bible can you prove it?

The case of alexander the great is different, its about if he existed. Islam makes such a bold claim about a historical figure therefore show the redernces based on history.

There is no record of Abraham going to Mecca, islam even claims hagar drank from the zam zam well, when it is hundreds of miles away from where she lived, how is that possible, same thing with abraham, there is no connection between mecca and mohammed. Even the child abraham took was issac not ishmael
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
fortran12:

The case of alexander the great is different, its about if he existed. Islam makes such a bold claim about a historical figure therefore show the redernces based on history. [\quote]
You have been given the facts for our own Alexander the great including his genealogy. If you like accept it. Na you Sabi.

[quote author=fortran12 post=85286243]
There is no record of Abraham going to Mecca, islam even claims hagar drank from the zam zam well, when it is hundreds of miles away from where she lived, how is that possible, same thing with abraham, there is no connection between mecca and mohammed. Even the child abraham took was issac not ishmael

You were asked to prove that Jesus walked on water outside the Bible.
Our belief is that Abraham took his first born Ishmael.

You were first confused by the Kaaba in Yemen that was destroyed.

Sorry!
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=Rashduct4luv post=85291398][/quote]
Sorry no one asked me to prove Jesus walked on water,
and I was not just refering to the kabba in Yemen that was destroyed. The point is not the destruction but the similar structures that existed before Mohammed came with his religion.

Your believe something hard enough does not make it true. The books before yours confirm the true story. Your prophet even asked Muslims to consult the people of the book if in doubt.

1 Like

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by AntiChristian: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
fortran12:

Sorry no one asked me to prove Jesus walked on water,
and I was not just refering to the kabba in Yemen that was destroyed. The point is not the destruction but the similar structures that existed before Mohammed came with his religion.

Your believe something hard enough does not make it true. The books before yours confirm the true story. Your prophet even asked Muslims to consult the people of the book if in doubt.

Stop this rants and write something meaningful!
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
AntiChristian:

Stop this rants and write something meaningful!

I have answered you, my response is very logical. Its you who have refused to see it cos the answer is not in the form you expecting. Jesus had disciples who he taught, after he left they write books about what they learnt. The answer to your question is in the books written by his disciples,all the books after the gospels.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by AntiChristian: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
fortran12:

I have answered you, my response is very logical. Its you who have refused to see it cos the answer is not in the form you expecting. Jesus had disciples who he taught, after he left they write books about what they learnt. The answer to your question is in the books written by his disciples,all the books after the gospels.

I don't need the books from the disciples! Cos this only shows the incompetence of Jesus if I have to rely on what he taught his disciples!

What did Jesus preach to people when he was on earth? He is supposed to be saying "accept me as your Lord and personal saviour as I will soon die for your sins! If you don't accept me you are doomed"

But he was doing miracles and feeding thousands but forgot his to relay the message of his mission!

Abeg! No reply again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? / Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques / Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.