Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? (27797 Views)

Ruling On One Who Reads Qur’aan But Does Not Pray / Who Wrote The Quran? / Will He Be Rewarded For Listening To The Qur’aan Without Understanding It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
AntiChristian:

I don't need the books from the disciples! Cos this only shows the incompetence of Jesus if I have to rely on what he taught his disciples!

What did Jesus preach to people when he was on earth? He is supposed to be saying "accept me as your Lord and personal saviour as I will soon die for your sins! If you don't accept me you are doomed"

But he was doing miracles and feeding thousands but forgot his to relay the message of his mission!

Abeg! No reply again!

Jesus never wrote a book. His disciples did all the writing. Am sure what you are looking for is there, you are only being deceptive by not acknowledging it. You are looking for a quote that matches your exact words.

1 Like

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by AntiChristian: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
fortran12:

Jesus never wrote a book. His disciples did all the writing. Am sure what you are looking for is there, you are only being deceptive by not acknowledging it. You are looking for a quote that matches your exact words.

Why didn't Jesus wrote a book? Wasn't he learned? If you believe Moses wrote Books, Also David, then why didn't he?
The funniest error he made is to forget to explain the blood sacrifice in plain language.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

Why didn't Jesus wrote a book? Wasn't he learned? If you believe Moses wrote Books, Also David, then why didn't he?
The funniest error he made is to forget to explain the blood sacrifice in plain language.

The Jews understand the blood sacrifice, it's in their tradition. The blood sacrifice tradition was passed from generation to generation all the way from the old testament.
Jesus commanded his disciples to teach people and how best is It to teach people far away? Isn't it to write down the knowledge gained?
Didn't Mohammed have people write the Qur'an for him? There are hadiths saying he had scribes who used to not down ' revelations' he received.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by AntiChristian: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
fortran12:

The Jews understand the blood sacrifice, it's in their tradition. The blood sacrifice tradition was passed from generation to generation all the way from the old testament.
Jesus commanded his disciples to teach people and how best is It to teach people far away? Isn't it to write down the knowledge gained?
Didn't Mohammed have people write the Qur'an for him? There are hadiths saying he had scribes who used to not down ' revelations' he received.

Muhammad taught people himself! He explained Islam plainly not in parables only! He fully explained what he was sent to do!

What did Jesus taught all those he fed, healed, met?
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

Muhammad taught people himself! He explained Islam plainly not in parables only! He fully explained what he was sent to do!

What did Jesus taught all those he fed, healed, met?
John 3 vs 16 - 17 is plain and Jesus said all that. It's so easy to be right with God, but Muslims believe they must perform work to get to him. I rather choose the wise and easy choice.
There are various sermons Jesus preached the were plain too and he had miracles to back up his claim.
Mohammed only received revelations and told stories he had no miracles instead he claimed the Qur'an is the miracle and people laughed at him that why is he presenting them poems and stories of old.( all.these were when Islam just stated and he was trying to woo people into his new religion)
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by AntiChristian: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
fortran12:

John 3 vs 16 - 17 is plain and Jesus said all that. It's so easy to be right with God, but Muslims believe they must perform work to get to him. I rather choose the wise and easy choice.
There are various sermons Jesus preached the were plain too and he had miracles to back up his claim.
Mohammed only received revelations and told stories he had no miracles instead he claimed the Qur'an is the miracle and people laughed at him that why is he presenting them poems and stories of old.( all.these were when Islam just stated and he was trying to woo people into his new religion)

Don't let me call you a liar again? Jesus'sermon were not plain!

Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

Don't let me call you a liar again? Jesus'sermon were not plain!

Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

You know you are not truthful if you claim all Jesus words were parables. Are you telling me John 3 vs 16 is a parable?
You claim I am a liar and you say all of Jesus sermons are parables? Speak the truth and be set free.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by AntiChristian: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
fortran12:

You know you are not truthful if you claim all Jesus words were parables. Are you telling me John 3 vs 16 is a parable?
You claim I am a liar and you say all of Jesus sermons are parables? Speak the truth and be set free.

Read John 3 well, you'll see Nicodemus didn't even understand/believe what Jesus was saying!
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

Read John 3 well, you'll see Nicodemus didn't even understand/believe what Jesus was saying!

That is not the point . you said it was not Jesus speaking in John 3 and I have disproved your claim. So admit you were wrong.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by nutarious(f): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
fortran12:

That is not the point . you said it was not Jesus speaking in John 3 and I have disproved your claim. So admit you were wrong.

He wont admit He is Wrong.

There is psychological disorder that Muhammad did not solve for most Muslims.

He said Jesus is a Prophet, He even taught them of the great wonders and the Purity of these Jesus.

He gave kudos to the Ministry of Jesus and told all Muslims to love him.

But then even though Muhammad saw the writtings of all scriptures that we have has canon now. They were already accepted as the Bible as of the time Muhammad was Born.

So Muhammad started a big problem that has not been solved.

He said for further reference to learn more, a Muslim should go study the Torah. Problem number 1, the Torah doesn't support any of his claim and no correspondence ref his ministry. So you see most Muslim carry a Bible, they have read it upside down but the Bible as we have it have no message that aggres with Muhammad revelations. This is confusion number 1

Confusion number 2.
If Zaad writes the Quran and all Muslims believe the Quran is okay putting their faith in Zaad, how does it not become a problem if you say the Disciples of Jesus did not write correct.

Is this not confusion, so Zaad is more perfect to write or collate a document than the Disciples of Jesus. This confusion number 2

Confusion number 3
Muhammad said Jesus was helped by Allah and Allah deceived Jesus mother and Disciples and others so that they didn't know it was Jesus that died on the Cross ➕. Really?

You mean the only evidence to this assertion was Brought by Angel � latifa or Gabriel. Allah lied to the people, this has bothered many Muslims. How do you explain that the Disciples of Jesus died the same way Jesus Died believing in what he taught them and also claiming In their experience that he appeared after Jesus died.

This confusion 3 is even worse. So if Allah lied and carried Jesus away, where is Jesus now. With Allah. Lol.

This is confusion 3.

Confusion 4.

The Jews is one of the few Tribes that have kept record of their origins and ancestors. Infact the books of Chronicles and Kings are prehistoric books of how they kept their traditions and leaders and the act of their leaders act. No other Tribe in the world has successfully done this.

Now Muhammad came after 500years that Jesus has come and safe the world and start correcting the Jews first about their own History. Second, He now also corrects Christians about their own History.

Its just like an Hausa man telling us the History of let's say Attah of Igala or Ooni of Ife or Alaafi OYO.

And the only evidence is an hairy angel � coming with a revelation.

So is so pathetic. Its takes foolishness to believe his messages. In this faith, called Islam, you can't ask questions. The Yoruba people called it Imo to le. This knowledge is hard because it dosnt conform to logic, principles and facts.

This is a terrible confusion

I will stop at 5

Confusion 5

The Man Muhammad told his followers he dosnt know where he is going when he was about to die. That if God likes he puts him in hell and if he finds favour he makes heaven.

What? Really?

Even Moses told the Jews things to come, He said God will send another prophet like Him that will do what he couldn't do. And all Jews knew they made Heaven. The Disciples of Jesus encounter Elijah and Moses meeting Jesus. Is this not amazing, Jesus taught of Abrahams Bosom, means Father Abraham is in Gods bosom.

See a latest so called prophet saying He is not exclusively sure of where he find himself. As a follower it takes foolishness to follow such a Man. So if Muhammad is not sure, what is the Hope for the common Muslims.

This is a serious confusion.

Why are we speaking about all this Confusion?

Because you can't read Bible with all this confusion and learn anything.

So am not surprised with what he has been saying.

Its easy for an Atheist to get what is written tha. A Muslim, why!

A muslim had a mind already packed with a hard and unproven belief, so how can such get what the Bible is saying. He will be looking for something that is similar and won't find and the confusion continues.

Confusionist

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Wisdom Behind The Prescription To Remove Pubic Hair And Armpit Hair / Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? / Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.