Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? (27764 Views)

Ruling On One Who Reads Qur’aan But Does Not Pray / Who Wrote The Quran? / Will He Be Rewarded For Listening To The Qur’aan Without Understanding It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by Oches4me(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

This a lie. Not all of them died. Don't be too lazy. Cultivate the habit of reading long post. Read more than you type. In the OP, it was stated that the Sahaabi Zayd ibn Thaabit (may Allaah be pleased with him) knew the Qur’aan by heart but he was methodical in his confirmation; he would not agree to write down any verse until two of the Sahaabah testified that they had heard it from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

There is no Prophet that did not preach to people. You Christians are always putting up lies to win souls for your Christ.

You mean deaths like that in Judges 20:45
Then the Benjamites turned and fled toward the wilderness to the rock of Rimmon, and Israel cut down 5,000 men on the roads. And they overtook them at Gidom and struck down 2,000 more.

or Numbers 31 vs 17-18 Wherein your Gods commanded:
So now, kill all the boys, as well as every woman who has had relations with a man, 18but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

This one is not Jihad but genocide right and it is OK since it is found in the Bible and being commanded by the three Gods in one?

Above there in your first lie you opined that the companions who memorised the Qur'an were killed. Now you said many were killed. The stench of your lies is now evident.

“(Remember) when the angels said: ‘O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word (“Be!” - and he was! i.e. ‘Eesa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)) from Him, his name will be the Messiah ‘Eesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allah’”
[Aal ‘Imraan 3:45]

Where did he forgot?

The Sahaabi Zayd ibn Thaabit (may Allaah be pleased with him) knew the Qur’aan by heart but he was methodical in his confirmation; he would not agree to write down any verse until two of the Sahaabah testified that they had heard it from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

Learn to read the OP well to minimize me recopying what is already stated in the OP! You have two eyes and ear but one mouth.

OfficialAPCNig
@ official apc, I think u are mentally deranged for ur stupid questions.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by nutarious(f): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
aadoiza:

We know dodos like you. Anything beyond the capacity of your tiny brain is an illusion.

Your vaginally delivered god will be crying for you now. Pathetic!

Don't be angry sir, we are debating intellectually. I don't do insult, Jesus my Lord won't insult or be violent against anyone.

Now, just look at what you type, so what's your own logical explanations, nothing other than that my Brain can't comprehend.

So help me to comprehend this dilemma.

I insist the Quran was imperfectly written, your scholars agreed I wonder if you don't follow religious debates.

Non of you will make any fallacy or illusion statement and go away with it.

So before you accept your imam teaching you got to answer questions first.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by AntiChristian: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
nutarious:

As if, if he showed you it will affect anything.. You guys should just know the time of empirical analysis is here.

Enough of those imam said or malam said, you will put your faith in Zaid to have written perfectly, Zaid must be another prophet lol.

The Quran was not perfectly written Q. E. D

Your Bible that was perfectly written shows your Lord is a superb killing machine!

Jesus killed pass Boko Haram, ISIS, ISWAP and others combined together

The deaths cause by Jesus are as follows;
https://www.nairaland.com/5581199/meek-jesus-vs-cruel-jesus
https://www.nairaland.com/5581305/after-moses-joshua-continues-terror
https://www.nairaland.com/5581249/punishment-not-following-jesus-god
https://www.nairaland.com/5581156/untold-stories-bible-tell-us
https://www.nairaland.com/5581273/terrific-jesus-commands-moses-kill
https://www.nairaland.com/5583033/more-terror-lord-jesus
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by Xbee007(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
otuekong1:

the political old roman empire were the ones carrying out the killings fr their gains but Were not Instructed by YAHWEH
Bibles have been burnt,churches burnt ,JESUS made caricatured of but no christian has ever attacked anybody for doing that
but just in zamfara state week months ago just because a page of Koran was seen in a gutter ,the government promised a #10m bounty on info on who tore the Koran
oga use your head
Christianity is just as ludicrous as Islam. During the Inquisition a.k.a dark ages, Christians murdered hundreds of thousand in the name of Yahweh. As much as Christians would not want us to remember that past, we can't afford to pretend it never happened.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by AntiChristian: 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
1Sharon:

God deals with the jews not arabs

Are you a Jew?

And can you tell us why your God was unfair to his creations favouring some above others?

Also why does your Lord involved in too much killings, rape, etc.

Jesus killed pass Boko Haram, ISIS, ISWAP and others combined together

The deaths cause by Jesus are as follows;
https://www.nairaland.com/5581199/meek-jesus-vs-cruel-jesus
https://www.nairaland.com/5581305/after-moses-joshua-continues-terror
https://www.nairaland.com/5581249/punishment-not-following-jesus-god
https://www.nairaland.com/5581156/untold-stories-bible-tell-us
https://www.nairaland.com/5581273/terrific-jesus-commands-moses-kill
https://www.nairaland.com/5583033/more-terror-lord-jesus
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by AntiChristian: 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
Chimanet:
I am not here to argue that the quran is or not the word of God. But some things absolutely makes no sense to me. It is easy to memorize when you already have a copy to memorize from. But saying people memorize all 6000+ verses perfectly when it was given to them orally in the 7th century is illogical. Why did they have to compile from some that were written on animal skin? The compiler could as well taken it from his own memory.

Can your memory be saved when you die?
See folly at it's peak.

People write things down especially for the next generation.

You are among the foolish people Jesus was talking to in
Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by Xbee007(m): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
nutarious:

Don't be angry sir, we are debating intellectually. I don't do insult, Jesus my Lord won't insult or be violent against anyone.

Now, just look at what you type, so what's your own logical explanations, nothing other than that my Brain can't comprehend.

I insist the Quran was imperfectly written, your scholars agreed I wonder if you don't follow religious debates.

The Qur'an is filled with nonsense simply because the Bible and Torah it was copied from were are also filled with nonsense and child fables which no right thinking human should contemplate believing.
Talking snake, Noah's ark, swallowing by sharks, virgin birth (WTF!), crazy Abraham that nearly slaughtered his son because he heard voices etc. A child can believe these but no sane adult should.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by advocatejare(m): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
@Rashduct4luv

You can feel my pains right? Am I suffering on a cross or is it a stake? This is not a crucifixion so I have no pains!
The person that died on the cross died for what he believed in, he prophesied it and he said it was why he came to the world, to save mankind. On the other Muhammad, your prophet ate poisoned food and didn't know, that's so surprising that a so called prophet of God will eat a poisoned food without knowing, he felt so much pain and cried when he said it was as if his aorta was being cut.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5 Book 59 Hadith 713

Narrated By Ibn Abbas
'Umar bin Al-Khattab used to let Ibn Abbas sit beside him, so 'AbdurRahman bin 'Auf said to 'Umar, "We have sons similar to him." 'Umar replied, "(I respect him) because of his status that you know." 'Umar then asked Ibn 'Abbas about the meaning of this Holy Verse: "When comes the help of Allah and the conquest of Mecca..." (110.1) Ibn 'Abbas replied, "That indicated the death of Allah's Apostle which Allah informed him of." 'Umar said, "I do not understand of it except what you understand."

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

You picked the verse that favours you in the Qur'an that that talked about marry as sister of Aaron. Then you reject an authentic hadith that explains this.

Mughira ibn Shu’ba reported: When I came to Najran, the Christian monks asked me, “You recite the verse: O sister of Aaron (19:28), whereas Moses was born long before Jesus by such-and-such years.” When I came back to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, I asked him about it and he said:

[b]Verily, they would name people with the names of prophets and righteous people who had gone before them.
Source: Sahih Muslim 2135, Grade: Sahih

Christians are full of liars!
Imagine your prophet's response, what meaning does that have? Did it answer the question or why he mixed Miriam and Mary up?

Anyways that was his modu operandi, always looking for an escape route. When someone whose brother was having a running stomach went to meet Muhammad for treatment and Muhammad gave a treatment that made the running stomach worse, instead of Muhammad to accept that he was wrong, he said it was the person's stomach that told a lie. So have you seen that your prophet would always find an excuse?

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7 Book 71 Hadith 614
Narrated By Abu Said
A man came to the prophet and said, 'My brother has got loose motions. The Prophet said, Let him drink honey." The man again (came) and said, 'I made him drink (honey) but that made him worse.' The Prophet said, 'Allah has said the Truth, and the abdomen of your brother has told a lie."

3 Likes

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by malvisguy212: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

It says nothing about the Qur'an because the Qur'an was already completed before he died.
Look for another excuse.
the hadith made it clear that Muhammad died with a Revelation, he wanted to say something but didn't say it until he died, and he made it clear that what he want to say will not make them go astray.

1 Like

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by aadoiza: 12:57am On Dec 21, 2019
nutarious:

There's nothing intellectual about the jive any of you lot has written so far. It is all about obsession with Islam.

Millions of people around the world have the Quran committed to memory, and you're cavorting the thread calling it an illusion. Muslim kids outside the Arab countries memorise a large portion of the Quran even prior to learning the Arabic language.
If you're ignorant of this reality and living in brazen denial thereof, why should any sensible person takes you seriously? After all, no serious individuals would worship a supposedly powerful god who could only be vaginally delivered to the world. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 21, 2019
Xbee007:

Christianity is just as ludicrous as Islam. During the Inquisition a.k.a dark ages, Christians murdered hundreds of thousand in the name of Yahweh. As much as Christians would not want us to remember that past, we can't afford to pretend it never happened.
the roman empire hide under the catholic church to carry out the massacre, but you guys keep fighting for Allah when his Koran is burnt, caricature movie is made,his name is mentioned,you even kill any Muslim that leaves islam
the following are the most active terrorists groups that kill for Allah and mide you this terrorists group knows the Koran in and out
Alshabab
Isis
iswap
boko haram
am Qaeda
Taliban
houthis
Azawad in northern Mali

Islamic jihad in Palestine,egypt
and lots of other rebels
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:26am On Dec 21, 2019
malvisguy212:
the hadith made it clear that Muhammad died with a Revelation, he wanted to say something but didn't say it until he died, and he made it clear that what he want to say will not make them go astray.

Do you need a verse to show you that revelation has ended or you'll get the verse yourself?
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by AntiChristian: 5:40am On Dec 21, 2019
advocatejare:
@Rashduct4luv

The person that died on the cross died for what he believed in, he prophesied it and he said it was why he came to the world, to save mankind. On the other Muhammad, your prophet ate poisoned food and didn't know, that's so surprising that a so called prophet of God will eat a poisoned food without knowing, he felt so much pain and cried when he said it was as if his aorta was being cut.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5 Book 59 Hadith 713

Narrated By Ibn Abbas
'Umar bin Al-Khattab used to let Ibn Abbas sit beside him, so 'AbdurRahman bin 'Auf said to 'Umar, "We have sons similar to him." 'Umar replied, "(I respect him) because of his status that you know." 'Umar then asked Ibn 'Abbas about the meaning of this Holy Verse: "When comes the help of Allah and the conquest of Mecca..." (110.1) Ibn 'Abbas replied, "That indicated the death of Allah's Apostle which Allah informed him of." 'Umar said, "I do not understand of it except what you understand."

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Imagine your prophet's response, what meaning does that have? Did it answer the question or why he mixed Miriam and Mary up?

Anyways that was his modu operandi, always looking for an escape route. When someone whose brother was having a running stomach went to meet Muhammad for treatment and Muhammad gave a treatment that made the running stomach worse, instead of Muhammad to accept that he was wrong, he said it was the person's stomach that told a lie. So have you seen that your prophet would always find an excuse?

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7 Book 71 Hadith 614
Narrated By Abu Said
A man came to the prophet and said, 'My brother has got loose motions. The Prophet said, Let him drink honey." The man again (came) and said, 'I made him drink (honey) but that made him worse.' The Prophet said, 'Allah has said the Truth, and the abdomen of your brother has told a lie."

Christians are snakes, foolish and Satanic. That's why Jesus called them as such. See as they are derailing a thread?
Matthew 23:33
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

What type of perfect role model is this to follow? He went around insulting people while he preached, while at the same time he told his followers to show love to their enemies? He even went so far as calling one of his disciples "Satan"!! Why couldn't Jesus be more patient and hold his tongue?

Jesus even got a bit physical at times...

John 2:15
When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14In the temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!"

What authority did Jesus have to do such a thing? This story seems to teach us that vigilantism is okay at times.

As for the Prophet's death yeah he was poisoned but he died at his appointed time as you will die at your time too. He still lived better than your Lord Jesus.
The hadith on honey, you forgot to mention that the ailment was healed. Why? Taqiyya abi?
Get behind us Satan!

2 Likes

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by Xbee007(m): 6:51am On Dec 21, 2019
otuekong1:

the roman empire hide under the catholic church to carry out the massacre, but you guys keep fighting for Allah when his Koran is burnt, caricature movie is made,his name is mentioned,you even kill any Muslim that leaves islam
the following are the most active terrorists groups that kill for Allah and mide you this terrorists group knows the Koran in and out
Alshabab
Isis
iswap
boko haram
am Qaeda
Taliban
houthis
Azawad in northern Mali

Islamic jihad in Palestine,egypt
and lots of other rebels
I am not denying that Islam is a cult which any peace loving society should avoid. I am just saying any society that wants meaningful human capital development will have to abandon all religion for reason.

Back to your first statement:
Was the Roman empire carrying out sadistic tortures and murders of witches, little children, intellectuals, atheists and other non conformists before the advent of Christianity?
The answer is NO!

These atrocities were not only committed by Romans but was happening all over Europe. And every actions they committed has scriptural backing. Seriously, you need to read about this period.

Why do you think millions of Christians in the West are abandoning religion for reason in droves today? It's because they know the history of the religion.

And what Christianity is doing in Africa today is pure mental slavery. People are being brainwashed by pastors who want to "save their souls" and collect their monies.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 21, 2019
Xbee007:

I am not denying that Islam is a cult which any peace loving society should avoid. I am just saying any society that wants meaningful human capital development will have to abandon all religion for reason.

Back to your first statement:
Was the Roman empire carrying out sadistic tortures and murders of witches, little children, intellectuals, atheists and other non conformists before the advent of Christianity?
The answer is NO!

These atrocities were not only committed by Romans but was happening all over Europe. And every actions they committed has scriptural backing. Seriously, you need to read about this period.

Why do you think millions of Christians in the West are abandoning religion for reason in droves today? It's because they know the history of the religion.

And what Christianity is doing in Africa today is pure mental slavery. People are being brainwashed by pastors who want to "save their souls" and collect their monies.
Stop listening to rumours,its very difficult for a Christian to be brainwashed:
1.The bible is accessible to any interested one
2.The holy spirit is there to guide us if only we ask
3.There is no compulsion on anything in Christianity
***pastors buying jets doesn't mean its the offering offered in church service that is used but rather most pastors have businesses and some few members sow seeds

**FYI,Christianity is not western as you think it is so is Islam not Arabic as most people think
***You are not a christian based on your name or been born in a christian but you can only be a christian only when you seek JESUS and he is always ever ready to reveal himself
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by advocatejare(m): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2019
AntiChristian:

Christians are snakes, foolish and Satanic. That's why Jesus called them as such. See as they are derailing a thread?

Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

What type of perfect role model is this to follow? He went around insulting people while he preached, while at the same time he told his followers to show love to their enemies? He even went so far as calling one of his disciples "Satan"!! Why couldn't Jesus be more patient and hold his tongue?

When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14In the temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!"

What authority did Jesus have to do such a thing? This story seems to teach us that vigilantism is okay at times.

As for the Prophet's death yeah he was poisoned but he died at his appointed time as you will die at your time too. He still lived better than your Lord Jesus.
The hadith on honey, you forgot to mention that the ailment was healed. Why? Taqiyya abi?
Get behind us Satan!

Did you know why Jesus said Peter was Satan? It's because it is only Satan and his demons that worked so hard to deny Jesus Christ from dying, because they knew that Christ's death and resurrection bring salvation to mankind and defeat to the kingdom of darkness but Jesus did it.
Satan and his demons have since that time been trying to deceive people that Jesus didn't die so that they can deceive gullible people and take them to hellfire, any religion or so called prophet that denies the death and resurrection of Christ is working for Satan, and that is why Quran and Muhammad strongly oppose the fact that Christ died and resurrected.

"From then on Jesus began to tell his disciples plainly that it was necessary for him to go to Jerusalem, and that he would suffer many terrible things at the hands of the elders, the leading priests, and the teachers of religious law. He would be killed, but on the third day he would be raised from the dead." Matthew 16:21

“Heaven forbid, Lord. This will never happen to you!” Matthew 16:22.

Jesus turned to Peter and said, “Get away from me, Satan! You are a dangerous trap to me. You are seeing things merely from a human point of view, not from God’s.” vs 23

2 Likes

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by advocatejare(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2019
@AntiChristian

It's like apart from cramming the Quran, you understand little to nothing about your prophet's lifestyle and events surrounding his death. Your prophet was too much obsessed and addicted to sex and that was what killed him and to make matter worse, he died on top of a woman in active service grin

He loved sex so much that in a single night he used to have sex with his 9 wives

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7 Book 62 Hadith 6
The Prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives.

He even had to marry a 6 year old girl and started sleeping with her at the age of 9 years

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7 Book 62 Hadith 64

Narrated By 'Aisha
That the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Muhammad said in #81 that
The law to be obeyed most is that you will enjoy sex

Narrated By 'Uqba
The Prophet said: "The stipulations most entitled to be abided by are those with which you are given the right to enjoy the (women's) private parts (i.e. the stipulations of the marriage contract)."

In #95

When audience wouldn't excuse Muhammad to consummate Zainab, Muhammad had to say that another Quranic verses was revealed and Mohammad didn't want them to covet his wife and forbade anyone from marrying them. Hence hijab verse

Narrated By Anas bin Malik
I was ten years old when Allah's Apostle arrived at Medina. My mother and aunts used to urge me to serve the Prophet regularly, and I served him for ten years. When the Prophet died I was twenty years old, and I knew about the order of Al-Hijab (veiling of ladies) more than any other person when it was revealed. It was revealed for the first time when Allah's Apostle had consummated his marriage with Zainab bint Jahsh. When the day dawned, the Prophet was a bridegroom and he invited the people to a banquet, so they came, ate, and then all left except a few who remained with the Prophet for a long time.

The Prophet got up and went out, and I too went out with him so that those people might leave too. The Prophet proceeded and so did I, till he came to the threshold of 'Aisha's dwelling place. Then thinking that these people have left by then, he returned and so did I along with him till he entered upon Zainab and behold, they were still sitting and had not gone. So the Prophet again went away and I went away along with him. When we reached the threshold of 'Aisha's dwelling place, he thought that they had left, and so he returned and I too, returned along with him and found those people had left. Then the Prophet drew a curtain between me and him, and the Verses of Al-Hijab were revealed.

يٰٓأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا لَا تَدْخُلُوا بُيُوتَ النَّبِىِّ إِلَّآ أَنْ يُؤْذَنَ لَكُمْ إِلٰى طَعَامٍ غَيْرَ نٰظِرِينَ إِنٰىهُ وَلٰكِنْ إِذَا دُعِيتُمْ فَادْخُلُوا فَإِذَا طَعِمْتُمْ فَانْتَشِرُوا وَلَا مُسْتَئْنِسِينَ لِحَدِيثٍ ۚ إِنَّ ذٰلِكُمْ كَانَ يُؤْذِى النَّبِىَّ فَيَسْتَحْىِۦ مِنْكُمْ ۖ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَسْتَحْىِۦ مِنَ الْحَقِّ ۚ وَإِذَا سَأَلْتُمُوهُنَّ مَتٰعًا فَسْئَلُوهُنَّ مِنْ وَرَآءِ حِجَابٍ ۚ ذٰلِكُمْ أَطْهَرُ لِقُلُوبِكُمْ وَقُلُوبِهِنَّ ۚ وَمَا كَانَ لَكُمْ أَنْ تُؤْذُوا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَلَآ أَنْ تَنْكِحُوٓا أَزْوٰجَهُ ۥ مِنۢ بَعْدِهِۦٓ أَبَدًا ۚ إِنَّ ذٰلِكُمْ كَانَ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ عَظِيمًا

"O you who have believed, do not enter the houses of the Prophet except when you are permitted for a meal, without awaiting its readiness. But when you are invited, then enter; and when you have eaten, disperse without seeking to remain for conversation. Indeed, that [behavior] was troubling the Prophet, and he is shy of [dismissing] you. But Allah is not shy of the truth. And when you ask [his wives] for something, ask them from behind a partition. That is purer for your hearts and their hearts. And it is not [conceivable or lawful] for you to harm the Messenger of Allah or to marry his wives after him, ever. Indeed, that would be in the sight of Allah an enormity."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 53)

To tell you how much he was obsessed with sex, at a point when he was jazzed, he was even hallucinating about having sex with his wives

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7 Book 71 Hadith 660

660. Narrated By 'Aisha
Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not (Sufyan said: That is the hardest kind of magic as it has such an effect). Then one day he said, "O 'Aisha do you know that Allah has instructed me concerning the matter I asked Him about? Two men came to me and one of them sat near my head and the other sat near my feet. The one near my head asked the other. What is wrong with this man?' The latter replied the is under the effect of magic The first one asked, Who has worked magic on him?' The other replied Labid bin Al- A'sam, a man from Bani Zuraiq who was an ally of the Jews and was a hypocrite.' The first one asked, What material did he use)?' The other replied, 'A comb and the hair stuck to it.' The first one asked, 'Where (is that)?' The other replied. 'In a skin of pollen of a male date palm tree kept under a stone in the well of Dharwan'" So the Prophet went to that well and took out those things and said "That was the well which was shown to me (in a dream) Its water looked like the infusion of Henna leaves and its date-palm trees looked like the heads of devils." The Prophet added, "Then that thing was taken out' I said (to the Prophet) "Why do you not treat yourself with Nashra?" He said, "Allah has cured me; I dislike to let evil spread among my people."[/b]

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW HIS LOVE FOR WOMEN AND HOW SEX KILLED HIM

When they went for battle in Khaibar and killed all the men, as the leader of the cult they gave Muhammad the most beautiful girl they got from the war who just got married and her husband was murdered in the battle, the lady's name was Safiya. Instead of Muhammad to proceed with the battle he was fighting, he had to stay back for 3 days in order to be sleeping with Safiya and it was in that Khaibar that he was poisoned and got the sickness that killed him

Volume 5 Book 59

We arrived at Khaibar, and when Allah helped His Apostle to open the fort, the beauty of Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtaq whose husband had been killed while she was a bride, was mentioned to Allah's Apostle. The Prophet selected her for himself, and set out with her, and when we reached a place called Sidd-as-Sahba,' Safiya became clean from her menses then Allah's Apostle married her. Hais (i.e. an 'Arabian dish) was prepared on a small leather mat. Then the Prophet said to me, "I invite the people around you." So that was the marriage banquet of the Prophet and Safiya. Then we proceeded towards Medina, and I saw the Prophet, making for her a kind of cushion with his cloak behind him (on his camel). He then sat beside his camel and put his knee for Safiya to put her foot on, in order to ride (on the camel).

#523.
Muhammad had to stay back for 3 days in order to consummate his marriage to Safiya

The Prophet stayed with Safiya bint Huyai for three days on the way of Khaibar where he consummated his marriage with her. Safiya was amongst those who were ordered to use a veil.

#521.

Because Muhammad needed to consummate his marriage to Safiya, he didn't proceed with the journey to war, instead he instructed Ali to lead the battle

Narrated By Sahl bin Sad
On the day of Khaibar, Allah's Apostle said, "Tomorrow I will give this flag to a man through whose hands Allah will give us victory. He loves Allah and His Apostle, and he is loved by Allah and His Apostle." The people remained that night, wondering as to who would be given it. In the morning the people went to Allah's Apostle and everyone of them was hopeful to receive it (i.e. the flag). The Prophet said, "Where is Ali bin Abi Talib?" It was said, "He is suffering from eye trouble O Allah's Apostle." He said, "Send for him." 'Ali was brought and Allah's Apostle spat in his eye and invoked good upon him. So 'Ali was cured as if he never had any trouble. Then the Prophet gave him the flag.

'Ali said "O Allah's Apostle! I will fight with them till they become like us." Allah's Apostle said, "Proceed and do not hurry. When you enter their territory, call them to embrace Islam and inform them of Allah's Rights which they should observe, for by Allah, even if a single man is led on the right path (of Islam) by Allah through you, then that will be better for you than the nice red camels.

Muhammad died on top of Aisha

Volume 7 Book 62 Hadith 144

Narrated By 'Aisha
That during his fatal ailment, Allah's Apostle, used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to 'Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished, and he stayed at 'Aisha's house till he died there. 'Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva

4 Likes

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

You want to deceive me with Taqqiya abi? Kindly deceive your fellow Yoruba Moslems.

Zayd started compiling the Koran 20 years after your rosul's death.

Some of the verses of the Koran that were written down in the time of Mohammed were destroyed in the war that killed many of Mohammed companions.

There were different versions of Koran after the compilation. Umar ordered the ummah to burn them.

You knew Mary the mother of Jesus is not the same as Miriam the sister of Aaron, so why did zayd portrayed the two as the same.

At least you agreed that one man compiled the Koran, so how are you sure he didn't utter it even by a single letter?

He divided the Koran into verses and re-arranged them. That is why some portions are illogical, disjointed and incoherent.

Dont deceive us.

Some portions were eaten by a goat too, they cant deny that, is the allah's quran in heaven missing the portion of breastfeeding for adult men too?
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by fortran12: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2019
AntiChristian:

Get behind us Satan!

Bros your claims are lame try again.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by malvisguy212: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Do you need a verse to show you that revelation has ended or you'll get the verse yourself?
alright . do it , provide the verse.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by EVILZIMBO: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2019
nutarious:
There is a way you tell yourself lies and want to believe the lies, at such point the lies looks like truth.

But when it's tested in open experiments, such lies won't or can't hold.

Muslims believe Quran is perfect, yet it was Compiled by a Man, can you believe that, that the Human brain is capable of retaining such verse?

Yet, Muslim choose to believe much of this unproven tendencies.

If you agree He was good in Memmorizing, why did he also gather from old writen ones around.

Also, robots have not been produced to 100% efficiency, not to talk of Man.

So we all should just believe a Man was perfect enough to write and we believe this man was absolutely correct.

When Religion is beyond facts and truths it has become illusion.

I recommend you dont post such things again. Your other Muslim. Brethren won't be happy
bro. All religious books wer written by men so none of them is for sure a hundred percent legit. And y on earth would u compare a robot to a man. Men are the ones creating the robots so that simply means we r like their gods. Its simple 1+1
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by AntiChristian: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2019
fortran12:

Bros your claims are lame try again.

I need an explanation for my lame claims not a one-sentence excuse to run away!
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by aadoiza: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2019
advocatejare:
@AntiChristian

It's like apart from cramming the Quran, you understand little to nothing about your prophet's lifestyle and events surrounding his death. Your prophet was too much obsessed and addicted to sex and that was what killed him and to make matter worse, he died on top of a woman in active service grin

He loved sex so much that in a single night he used to have sex with his 9 wives

The Prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives.

He even had to marry a 6 year old girl and started sleeping with her at the age of 9 years

Narrated By 'Aisha
That the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

The law to be obeyed is most is that you will enjoy sex

Narrated By 'Uqba
The Prophet said: "The stipulations most entitled to be abided by are those with which you are given the right to enjoy the (women's) private parts (i.e. the stipulations of the marriage contract)."

In #95

When audience wouldn't excuse Muhammad to consummate Zainab, Muhammad had to say that another Quranic verses was revealed and Mohammad didn't want them to covet his wife and forbade anyone from marrying them. Hence hijab verse

I was ten years old when Allah's Apostle arrived at Medina. My mother and aunts used to urge me to serve the Prophet regularly, and I served him for ten years. When the Prophet died I was twenty years old, and I knew about the order of Al-Hijab (veiling of ladies) more than any other person when it was revealed. It was revealed for the first time when Allah's Apostle had consummated his marriage with Zainab bint Jahsh. When the day dawned, the Prophet was a bridegroom and he invited the people to a banquet, so they came, ate, and then all left except a few who remained with the Prophet for a long time.

The Prophet got up and went out, and I too went out with him so that those people might leave too. The Prophet proceeded and so did I, till he came to the threshold of 'Aisha's dwelling place. Then thinking that these people have left by then, he returned and so did I along with him till he entered upon Zainab and behold, they were still sitting and had not gone. So the Prophet again went away and I went away along with him. When we reached the threshold of 'Aisha's dwelling place, he thought that they had left, and so he returned and I too, returned along with him and found those people had left. Then the Prophet drew a curtain between me and him, and the Verses of Al-Hijab were revealed.

يٰٓأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا لَا تَدْخُلُوا بُيُوتَ النَّبِىِّ إِلَّآ أَنْ يُؤْذَنَ لَكُمْ إِلٰى طَعَامٍ غَيْرَ نٰظِرِينَ إِنٰىهُ وَلٰكِنْ إِذَا دُعِيتُمْ فَادْخُلُوا فَإِذَا طَعِمْتُمْ فَانْتَشِرُوا وَلَا مُسْتَئْنِسِينَ لِحَدِيثٍ ۚ إِنَّ ذٰلِكُمْ كَانَ يُؤْذِى النَّبِىَّ فَيَسْتَحْىِۦ مِنْكُمْ ۖ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَسْتَحْىِۦ مِنَ الْحَقِّ ۚ وَإِذَا سَأَلْتُمُوهُنَّ مَتٰعًا فَسْئَلُوهُنَّ مِنْ وَرَآءِ حِجَابٍ ۚ ذٰلِكُمْ أَطْهَرُ لِقُلُوبِكُمْ وَقُلُوبِهِنَّ ۚ وَمَا كَانَ لَكُمْ أَنْ تُؤْذُوا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَلَآ أَنْ تَنْكِحُوٓا أَزْوٰجَهُ ۥ مِنۢ بَعْدِهِۦٓ أَبَدًا ۚ إِنَّ ذٰلِكُمْ كَانَ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ عَظِيمًا

"O you who have believed, do not enter the houses of the Prophet except when you are permitted for a meal, without awaiting its readiness. But when you are invited, then enter; and when you have eaten, disperse without seeking to remain for conversation. Indeed, that [behavior] was troubling the Prophet, and he is shy of [dismissing] you. But Allah is not shy of the truth. And when you ask [his wives] for something, ask them from behind a partition. That is purer for your hearts and their hearts. And it is not [conceivable or lawful] for you to harm the Messenger of Allah or to marry his wives after him, ever. Indeed, that would be in the sight of Allah an enormity."

To tell you how much he was obsessed with sex, at a point when he was jazzed, he was even hallucinating about having sex with his wives

660. Narrated By 'Aisha
Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not (Sufyan said: That is the hardest kind of magic as it has such an effect). Then one day he said, "O 'Aisha do you know that Allah has instructed me concerning the matter I asked Him about? Two men came to me and one of them sat near my head and the other sat near my feet. The one near my head asked the other. What is wrong with this man?' The latter replied the is under the effect of magic The first one asked, Who has worked magic on him?' The other replied Labid bin Al- A'sam, a man from Bani Zuraiq who was an ally of the Jews and was a hypocrite.' The first one asked, What material did he use)?' The other replied, 'A comb and the hair stuck to it.' The first one asked, 'Where (is that)?' The other replied. 'In a skin of pollen of a male date palm tree kept under a stone in the well of Dharwan'" So the Prophet went to that well and took out those things and said "That was the well which was shown to me (in a dream) Its water looked like the infusion of Henna leaves and its date-palm trees looked like the heads of devils." The Prophet added, "Then that thing was taken out' I said (to the Prophet) "Why do you not treat yourself with Nashra?" He said, "Allah has cured me; I dislike to let evil spread among my people."[/b]

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW HIS LOVE FOR WOMEN AND SEX KILLED HIM

When they went for battle in Khaibar and killed all the men, as the leader of the cult they gave Muhammad the most beautiful girl they got from the war who just got married and her husband was murdered in the battle, the lady's name was Safiya. Instead of Muhammad to proceed with the battle he was fighting, he has to stay back for 3 days in order to be sleeping with Safiya and it was in that Khaibar that he was poisoned and got the sickness that killed him

Volume 5 Book 59

We arrived at Khaibar, and when Allah helped His Apostle to open the fort, the beauty of Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtaq whose husband had been killed while she was a bride, was mentioned to Allah's Apostle. The Prophet selected her for himself, and set out with her, and when we reached a place called Sidd-as-Sahba,' Safiya became clean from her menses then Allah's Apostle married her. Hais (i.e. an 'Arabian dish) was prepared on a small leather mat. Then the Prophet said to me, "I invite the people around you." So that was the marriage banquet of the Prophet and Safiya. Then we proceeded towards Medina, and I saw the Prophet, making for her a kind of cushion with his cloak behind him (on his camel). He then sat beside his camel and put his knee for Safiya to put her foot on, in order to ride (on the camel).

#523.
Muhammad had to stay back for 3 days in order to consummate his marriage to Safiya

The Prophet stayed with Safiya bint Huyai for three days on the way of Khaibar where he consummated his marriage with her. Safiya was amongst those who were ordered to use a veil.

#521.

Because Muhammad needed to consummate his marriage to Safiya, he didn't proceed with the journey to war, instead he instructed Ali to lead the battle

Narrated By Sahl bin Sad
On the day of Khaibar, Allah's Apostle said, "Tomorrow I will give this flag to a man through whose hands Allah will give us victory. He loves Allah and His Apostle, and he is loved by Allah and His Apostle." The people remained that night, wondering as to who would be given it. In the morning the people went to Allah's Apostle and everyone of them was hopeful to receive it (i.e. the flag). The Prophet said, "Where is Ali bin Abi Talib?" It was said, "He is suffering from eye trouble O Allah's Apostle." He said, "Send for him." 'Ali was brought and Allah's Apostle spat in his eye and invoked good upon him. So 'Ali was cured as if he never had any trouble. Then the Prophet gave him the flag.

'Ali said "O Allah's Apostle! I will fight with them till they become like us." Allah's Apostle said, "Proceed and do not hurry. When you enter their territory, call them to embrace Islam and inform them of Allah's Rights which they should observe, for by Allah, even if a single man is led on the right path (of Islam) by Allah through you, then that will be better for you than the nice red camels.

Narrated By 'Aisha
That during his fatal ailment, Allah's Apostle, used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to 'Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished, and he stayed at 'Aisha's house till he died there. 'Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva

Why don't you tell us how it's wrong to like sex. If your parents hated sex you wouldn't be here spouting drivel. Is it anyone's fault that Jesus could not have sex? Or that he was too timid to approach women? Oh, I forgot. The biblical jesus has been proven to be gay and was also rumoured to have illicit intercourse with Mary mangdalene. Shame on your phoney, vaginally-delivered god.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by AntiChristian: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
advocatejare:
@AntiChristian

Narrated By 'Aisha

The law to be obeyed is most is that you will enjoy sex

Narrated By 'Uqba

Alhamdulillah he married all the wives he slept with. He was human and sex is made for us. Who doesn't like sex?

The wisest man in the Bible had 300 wives and 700 concubines!

Also compare!

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves
advocatejare:

In #95

Alhamdulillah again. This is a great Sunnah for all Muslims to follow. Jesus and Paul never married though they had sex organ and sex cells!
Muslims are to be protectively jealous of their wives unlike filthy Christians!

advocatejare:

660. Narrated By 'Aisha

Yes, he was jazzed as you call it. Each Prophet of Allah faced one or more tests... And it ended up in more revelations of Al-Falaq and An-Nas.
He was a man not God!

advocatejare:

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW HIS LOVE FOR WOMEN AND SEX KILLED HIM
When they went for battle in Khaibar and killed all the men, as the leader of the cult they gave Muhammad the most beautiful girl they got from the war who just got married and her husband was murdered in the battle, the lady's name was Safiya. Instead of Muhammad to proceed with the battle he was fighting, he has to stay back for 3 days in order to be sleeping with Safiya and it was in that Khaibar that he was poisoned and got the sickness that killed him

Volume 5 Book 59
We arrived at Khaibar, and when Allah helped His Apostle to open the fort, the beauty of Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtaq whose husband had been killed while she was a bride, was mentioned to Allah's Apostle. The Prophet selected her for himself, and set out with her, and when we reached a place called Sidd-as-Sahba,' Safiya became clean from her menses then Allah's Apostle married her. Hais (i.e. an 'Arabian dish) was prepared on a small leather mat. Then the Prophet said to me, "I invite the people around you." [b]So that was the marriage banquet of the Prophet and Safiya
. Then we proceeded towards Medina, and I saw the Prophet, making for her a kind of cushion with his cloak behind him (on his camel). He then sat beside his camel and put his knee for Safiya to put her foot on, in order to ride (on the camel).[/b]
#523.

#521.

Narrated By Sahl bin Sad

Even in your hadith in bold a banquet was orgainsed for Safiyah which means she is a wife!
advocatejare:

Narrated By 'Aisha

Nice text twisting and you did a great job. I pray you die far away from your beloved.

So All in all, you claimed the Prophet liked sex. Yes, humans as well as animals love it. But we do in marriage. And there's nothing up there that removes him of being the most honoured Prophet of Allah.

Now compare this with the commands of your Lord in

Isaiah 13:16
Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

Zechariah 14:2
For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

And your Lord is a great deceiver too

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

We have it in...

1 Kings 22:20-22
And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
" 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!

We even have it in...

Ezekiel 14:9-11
" 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?

Another passage...

Isaiah 37:6-7
Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'

God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception.

Another example from the Bible...

Isaiah 19:14
The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.

Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?

If no be the mods wey ban me ehn!
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
malvisguy212:
alright . do it , provide the verse.

Farewell Sermon hadiths

Ibn Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, addressed the people during the farewell sermon, saying, “Satan has despaired that he will ever be worshiped in your lands. Rather, he is pleased for you to obey him in matters beside that, among your deeds you consider insignificant. Beware, O people! Verily, I have left among you what you must hold firmly to, for you will never be led astray again: the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Prophet. Verily, a Muslim is the brother of another Muslim, and the Muslims are brothers. It is not lawful for a man to take the wealth of his brother, unless he gives it freely and willingly. You may not wrong each other. Do not turn back to the ways of unbelievers after me, striking the necks of each other.”

Source: al-Mustadrak 289
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, addressed us during the middle of the day at the end of the pilgrimage in the farewell sermon. The Prophet said, “O people, your Lord is one and your father Adam is one. There is no virtue of an Arab over a foreigner, nor a foreigner over an Arab, and neither white over black nor black over white, except by righteousness. Have I not delivered the message?” They said, “Of course, O Messenger of Allah.” The Prophet said, “Let the witness inform those who are absent.”

Source: Shu’ab al-Imān 4706
Grade: Sahih li ghayrihi according to Al-Albani

Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said during his farewell sermon, “Which month do you know has the greatest sanctity?” They said, “No doubt, this month of ours, Dhul Hijjah.” The Prophet said, “Which city do you know has the greatest sanctity?” They said, “No doubt, this city of ours, Mecca.” The Prophet said, “Which day do you know has the greatest sanctity?” They said, “No doubt, this day of ours, Arafat.” The Prophet said, “Verily, Allah Almighty has sanctified your lives, your wealth, and your honor, except by right of justice, like the sanctity of this day of yours, in this city of yours, in this month of yours. Have I not delivered the message?” The Prophet said all of that three times and they said, “No doubt, yes.” The Prophet said, “Be warned! Do not turn back to unbelief after me by striking the necks of each other.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6403, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 66
Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

Al-‘Irbad ibn Sariyah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, prayed with us one day. Then, he faced us and delivered an eloquent sermon that brought tears to our eyes and by it shook our hearts. It was said, “O Messenger of Allah, it is as if this is a farewell address. What do you instruct for us?” The Prophet said, “I advise you to fear Allah, listen, and obey, even if an Abyssinian slave is put in charge of you. Whoever lives after me will see many conflicts. You must adhere to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the righteous, guided successors. Hold firmly to it as if biting with your molar teeth. Beware of newly invented matters, for every new matter is an innovation and every innovation is misguidance.”

Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4607
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Arna’ut

Abu Nadrah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said during the middle of the day at the end of the pilgrimage, “O people, your Lord is one and your father Adam is one. There is no favor of an Arab over a foreigner, nor a foreigner over an Arab, and neither white skin over black skin, nor black skin over white skin, except by righteousness. Have I not delivered the message?” They said, “The Messenger of Allah has delivered the message.”

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 22978
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Ibn Taymiyyah
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by Xbee007(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
otuekong1:

Stop listening to rumours,its very difficult for a Christian to be brainwashed:
Actually, it's very easy to brainwash anyone, Christians inclusive. Some years back in India, some religious folks saw water dripping from the feet of a statue of Jesus. After close examination, their pastor concluded that it was a miracle and the water had to be holy water. Christians started trooping in to drink from the "holy largess." Until a local atheist discovered that the water was actually coming from the sewage. When he exposed their idiocy they called for his head and he had to flee the country.

The Lord's Chosen members believe their apron is a sort of shield. Meanwhile, their GO who knows better, walks around with armed security guards.

There are innumerable examples of brainwashed Christians I can cite but I think you won't read this if I make it too long.
1.The bible is accessible to any interested one
2.The holy spirit is there to guide us if only we ask
3.There is no compulsion on anything in Christianity
The holy spirit is just another crap to hoodwink gullible masses to part away with their reasoning. It was the same holy spirit that made the early Christians murder innocent people all in the name of religion. Now we know better!
***pastors buying jets doesn't mean its the offering offered in church service that is used but rather most pastors have businesses and some few members sow seeds
99.99999% of pastors are nothing without these offerings. And most people won't be rushing into pastorpreneurship if it weren't so lucrative.

**FYI,Christianity is not western as you think it is so is Islam not Arabic as most people think
***You are not a christian based on your name or been born in a christian but you can only be a christian only when you seek JESUS and he is always ever ready to reveal himself
Our forefathers had beautiful cultures and religions before the disaster of Islam and Christianity happened. And most importantly they were subjected to change and further refinement. The Abrahamic religions came and everything went south.
There is nothing special about Jesus, Krishna, Zeus, Muhammed, Allah etc. They are all nonsensical myths. Do you even know how many historical figures in the Middle East that were claimed to be born by virgins?

But you've been thoroughly indoctrinated so you can't see the truth just like the Muslims you come here to ridicule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by advocatejare(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
aadoiza:

Why don't you tell us how it's wrong to like sex. If your parents hated sex you wouldn't be here spouting drivel. Is it anyone's fault that Jesus could not have sex? Or that he was too timid to approach women? Oh, I forgot. The biblical jesus has been proven to be gay and was also rumoured to have illicit intercourse with Mary mangdalene. Shame on your phoney, vaginally-delivered god.
grin By agreeing with the rumour that he had illicit sexual intercourse with Madgalene then you have agreed that your Quran is a book of lies because your Quran told you that Jesus was a pure and holy man because he was given a pure spirit, same wasnt said about Muhammad

وَلَقَدْ ءَاتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتٰبَ وَقَفَّيْنَا مِنۢ بَعْدِهِۦ بِالرُّسُلِ  ۖ وَءَاتَيْنَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ الْبَيِّنٰتِ وَأَيَّدْنٰهُ بِرُوحِ الْقُدُسِ  ۗ أَفَكُلَّمَا جَآءَكُمْ رَسُولٌۢ بِمَا لَا تَهْوٰىٓ أَنْفُسُكُمُ اسْتَكْبَرْتُمْ فَفَرِيقًا كَذَّبْتُمْ وَفَرِيقًا تَقْتُلُونَ
"And We did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 87)

So either you or your Quran or both of you are liars. On the other hand, the so called prophet of Allah couldn't be saved by Allah, he died shamefully on top of a woman, a filthy form of death for a so called prophet of God. You Muslims always wish you die while praying but even your prophet died while having sex, he killed himself because he couldn't control his libido even when he was sick and was having pains on how his aorta was getting torn.

You said I twisted the Hadith of how Muhammad died on top of Aisha,

Quote out the untwisted Hadith of Sahih Bukhari
Volume 7 Book 62 Hadith 144 for you let's see who is lying.

4 Likes

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Xbee007:

Actually, it's very easy to brainwash anyone, Christians inclusive. Some years back in India, some religious folks saw water dripping from the feet of a statue of Jesus. After close examination, their pastor concluded that it was a miracle and the water had to be holy water. Christians started trooping in to drink from the "holy largess." Until a local atheist discovered that the water was actually coming from the sewage. When he exposed their idiocy they called for his head and he had to flee the country.

The Lord's Chosen members believe their apron is a sort of shield. Meanwhile, their GO who knows better, walks around with armed security guards.

There are innumerable examples of brainwashed Christians I can cite but I think you won't read this if I make it too long.

The holy spirit is just another crap to hoodwink gullible masses to part away with their reasoning. It was the same holy spirit that made the early Christians murder innocent people all in the name of religion. Now we know better!

99.99999% of pastors are nothing without these offerings. And most people won't be rushing into pastorpreneurship if it weren't so lucrative.

Our forefathers had beautiful cultures and religions before the disaster of Islam and Christianity happened. And most importantly they were subjected to change and further refinement. The Abrahamic religions came and everything went south.
There is nothing special about Jesus, Krishna, Zeus, Muhammed, Allah etc. They are all nonsensical myths. Do you even know how many historical figures in the Middle East that were claimed to be born by virgins?

But you've been thoroughly indoctrinated so you can't see the truth just like the Muslims you come here to ridicule.
same forefathers that encouraged the killings of twins,encouraged OSU system
oga park well
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Xbee007:

Mr,man,if you think so live by it no compulsion
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by aadoiza: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
advocatejare:
grin By agreeing with the rumour that he had illicit sexual intercourse with Madgalene then you have agreed that your Quran is a book of lies because your Quran told you that Jesus was a pure and holy man because he was given a pure spirit, same wasnt said about Muhammad

وَلَقَدْ ءَاتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتٰبَ وَقَفَّيْنَا مِنۢ بَعْدِهِۦ بِالرُّسُلِ  ۖ وَءَاتَيْنَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ الْبَيِّنٰتِ وَأَيَّدْنٰهُ بِرُوحِ الْقُدُسِ  ۗ أَفَكُلَّمَا جَآءَكُمْ رَسُولٌۢ بِمَا لَا تَهْوٰىٓ أَنْفُسُكُمُ اسْتَكْبَرْتُمْ فَفَرِيقًا كَذَّبْتُمْ وَفَرِيقًا تَقْتُلُونَ
"And We did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed."

So either you or your Quran or both of you are liars. On the other hand, the so called prophet of Allah couldn't be saved by Allah, he died shamefully on top of a woman, a filthy form of death for a so called prophet of God. You Muslims always wish you die while praying but even your prophet died while having sex, he killed himself because he couldn't control his libido even when he was sick and was having pains on how his aorta was getting torn.

Oh, so you don't know. Jesus was never mentioned in the Quran. In fact, in the history of Palestine nobody bore that made-up name.
You can ask look into the history of the Romans how they created your vaginally created god, modelled after the Jewish prophet, that you worship today.

And don't forget to show us proofs from all the Islamic sources you love to quote out of obsession how having sex all day long with your wives is a sin.
Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by nutarious(f): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
advocatejare:

v

This is painful for normal peace loving and Believing Muslims on this platform. But truth is truth.

I repeat lies believed to be truth and factual is just fully illusion based.

How do you compare Jesus with Muhammad, the only way you can compare them is actually lieing to yourself. The lies told when you were growing up, now that you are an adult can't you discern characters.

If Jesus who came more than 400 years before Muhammad was born could be so perfect to avoid sex and be serious with his Vision I wonder why the latest prophet shouldnt do better?

Illusion is illusion, either way you see it.

Me am just here to stop any Muslim telling us teh Quran is perfect. Kai! Stop that thing!

2 Likes

Re: Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? by advocatejare(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
aadoiza:

Oh, so you don't know. Jesus was never mentioned in the Quran. In fact, in the history of Palestine nobody bore that made-up name.
You can ask look into the history of the Romans how they created your vaginally created god, modelled after the Jewish prophet, that you worship today.

And don't forget to show us proofs from all the Islamic sources you love to quote out of obsession how having sex all day long with your wives is a sin.
The Isa/Eesa that was conceived by virgin Mary in the Quran is who please?

Having sex all day with your wives is not a sin but doing all those and sleeping with women whose husbands you just slaughtered in battles is cruel and unbefitting of a so called holy prophet of God, and dying shamefully on the top of a woman was the height of it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Wisdom Behind The Prescription To Remove Pubic Hair And Armpit Hair / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? / Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 278
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.