Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. (17947 Views)

APV: Keyamo Defends Tinubu, Says Even Obama, Biden Make Gaffes / Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by CaptainMeks: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2019
KanuSE:

Please stop this nonsense of painting GEJ as a saint or reasonable politician, or have you forgotten so quickly how GEJ also used the same DSS to harass citizens and frustrated our human rights law?

Buhari administration only continued the trend where GEJ stop his fvckn charade.

Nonsense!

They forget so easily

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by KanuSE: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2019
david22uu:
You can't arrest a person inside the court, it's against the law.

Wake up and smell the coffee grin, Nigeria is a lawless society. cool
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by danilmo: 10:07am On Dec 07, 2019
2Odds101:
Them never see anything ...more to come..ask them why them hate Jonathan ..Ni specific reason ...because him be ijaw man..some even went to the extent of saying he is a drunk...las las una go get wetin una bargain for before 2023.
I'm not a buharist but thinking some people still feel we should keep managing Gej is appalling and nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by dochenaj: 10:07am On Dec 07, 2019
CaptainMeks:

An attempt is not an arrest
So you agree they made attempt, cos I didn't ask if an attempt is an arrest.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by KanuSE: 10:08am On Dec 07, 2019
TheBeat:
To think that this will go on for another 4 years is scary.

Damn!

What's scary about itgrin, or have Nigerians had it any better?

Wake up!
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Devops: 10:08am On Dec 07, 2019
LegacyB:
Am surprised Ure comparing Jonathan to Osinbajo. If APC has anyone to thank the most that shld be Jonathan. Some of us voted for his first tenure but he made the opposition attractive with his ineffective administration. If I can reverse the clock I still would never vote him again.
if you think this administration is better than that of Jonathan, then you are mentally deranged. Enjoy what you voted for. You people will live with the guilt of taking this country to a place it won't ever recover from. Look at where we are today and where the world is. No coming back from that.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by danilmo: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
Karma is dealing with the Nigerian people who cursed and abused GEJ in 2015....Next Level is just starting ooooooo

this is illogical and less rational
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by CaptainMeks: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2019
dochenaj:

So you agree they made attempt, cos I didn't ask if an attempt is an arrest.

Still does not make an attempt an arrest. The moment Falana let them know the position of the law they stepped back in obedience to that law and allowed Falana to drive out of the court premises with Sowore
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by danilmo: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2019
Devops:
if you think this administration is better than that of Jonathan, then you are mentally deranged. Enjoy what you voted for. You people will live with the guilt of taking this country to a place it won't ever recover from. Look at where we are today and where the world is. No coming back from that.

so in ur opinion we deserve people like Gej , dasuki continuation.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by emapeteum(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2019
Nigeria is indeed a Zoo. North and Southern Nigeria are not really one. Joining us together in 1914 was a deliberate act by the British to drag Southern Nigeria backward. How I wish we could overcome our differences and come together to fight the common monster called Islamic Jihadist called Nothern Fulani oligarchy.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by dochenaj: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2019
CaptainMeks:
Still does not make an attempt an arrest. The moment Falana let them know the position of the law they stepped back in obedience to that law and allowed Falana to drive out of the court premises with Sowore
You've answered my question, that's all I want to establish from you that an attempt was made.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by danilmo: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2019
KanuSE:

Please stop this nonsense of painting GEJ as a saint or reasonable politician, or have you forgotten so quickly how GEJ also used the same DSS to harass citizens and frustrated our human rights law?

Buhari administration only continued the trend where GEJ stop his fvckn charade.

Nonsense!
I ll like to know any example backing this claim
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by KanuSE: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2019
2Odds101:
my question is,,why was he a no no??.His administration was being sabotaged..you guys failed to see Jonathan passed through what osibanjo is going through now....

GEJ is a pvssy.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by CaptainMeks: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2019
dochenaj:

You've answered my question, that's all I want to establish from you that an attempt was made.

And I am glad I have shown you and so many lying and misguided others that no arrest was carried out in the court premises
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by dochenaj: 10:19am On Dec 07, 2019
CaptainMeks:
And I am glad I have shown you and so many lying and misguided others that no arrest was carried out in the court premises
I didn't ask you about an arrest.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by KanuSE: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2019
danilmo:

I ll like to know any example backing this claim

The NET is accessible for information and research, please help yourself.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by KanuSE: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2019
bilulu:

How about those dat were dragging him inside the law court? Where they conducting deliverance section?

They were only playing with him na. grin
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by anytexy: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2019
...but where is Jagaban?
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Ajixegun: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2019
The only thing that distinguishes humans from other animals is the rule of law and if flouted, humans are nothing but animals.
I think this present government is trying or has succeeded in equating itself and the populace to animals in the jungle.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Ofemmanu1: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2019
ValCon888:
The rule of law has been sick for a long time. But it finally died in 2015. Today those who are supposed to protect the law break it with impunity.
Nigeria is not governed by a due process. But a gang of armed robbers and cabal members.
And at the top is a President who is deaf, dumb, mute, and blind.
.. and a gworo chewing son of a basterrrd diseased cow.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2019
danilmo:

I'm not a buharist but thinking some people still feel we should keep managing Gej is appalling and nauseating.

oya keep on accommodating buhari...what is more nauseating is that some people still think Jonathan is the cause of their national stagnation...Nigeria with the dumbest citizen..my brother,then,, Jonathan endured and managed you guys..You guys just don't know what you want in life....
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Serveyouright(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2019
emapeteum:
Nigeria is indeed a Zoo. North and Southern Nigeria are not really one. Joining us together in 1914 was a deliberate act by the British to drag Southern Nigeria backward. How I wish we could overcome our differences and come together to fight the common monster called Islamic Jihadist called Nothern Fulani oligarchy.
[color=#990000][/color]

Not when you people betrayed our brother GEJ with a plate of pounded yam from the North. We must continue to join hand help the backward North rule the forward South till our brains is fully formated.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2019
Jesus Christ! How do people cope with all these stupid fonts?
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2019
KanuSE:

GEJ is a pvssy.
You thats a dikk we don see you...enjoy your buhari ..better days ahead...
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by KanuSE: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2019
2Odds101:
You thats a dikk we don see you...enjoy your buhari ..better days ahead...

GEJ is a pvssy.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2019
danilmo:

so in ur opinion we deserve people like Gej , dasuki continuation.

so you prefer what's presently happening,you prefer 1976 to 2014...it seems Nigerians talk before they think...??
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2019
KanuSE:

GEJ is a pvssy.
dikk we sight you...just pray to be as pussy as Jonathan...people that voted him out,had to pay 10400 to read what actually happened in his government...I don't know why in the present world ,the foolish always think they are wiser.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Xisnin(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2019
CaptainMeks:

My dufus friend he was never arrested on the court premises. Falana was never forced to do anything. Rather falana demanded to see the officer in charge before he drove away from the premises with Sowore in his car.

Even popular wailers with no brains watched and understood the videos

The best thing is to ignore dullard like you but because we have a lot of illiterates online
who may be swayed by your lies one has to make an exception.

Even a kid knows that the court video was never about an arrest but again, it takes exceptional
stupidity to defend the dullard in Aso rock and his thugs.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by KanuSE: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2019
2Odds101:
dikk we sight you...just pray to be as pussy as Jonathan...people that voted him out,had to pay 10400 to read what actually happened in his government...I don't know why in the present world ,the foolish always think they are wiser.

GEJ is a pvssy & you know it - deal with it ok. smiley
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by RexTramadol1: 11:11am On Dec 07, 2019
CaptainMeks:

He was not arrested on the court premises

Try to be logical next time

But he was manhandled in court premises, how's that orderly?
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Kuginzi: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2019
Brandstudio01:
GEJ warned the country of what is playing out but I never trusted his advice. Because I never trusted any Nigerian Politician.

Anyway, your Business need a Logo. Until then you do not have a presence.
see my info below if you need one
Nwankwo my bloda, Is GEJ a saint?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors / Mbaka: Arresting Nnamdi Kanu Will Not Stop Killings By Bandits (Video) / NLC Reacts As FG Suspends Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.