Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. (17950 Views)

APV: Keyamo Defends Tinubu, Says Even Obama, Biden Make Gaffes / Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by CaptainMeks: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
bilulu:

But they first made an attempt to arrest him inside the court.... you didn’t see that part abi I was doctored just like Ganduje video was doctored

Daft people never reason before they type. Someone said he was arrested on the court premises and I replied by saying he was not and you are here talking about AN ATTEMPT.

When did an attempt become an actual arrest?

Next time make use of that thing between your ears before you type.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by CaptainMeks: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
bilulu:

Your generation is daft because I can sense d deftness is hereditary.

You obviously have dominant daft genes which is why you have this knack for typing senselessly with pride
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Legendguru: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
Yeah
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by VanSARS: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
luckysmills:
The YPP's Presidential candidate in the 2019 general election condemned in totality the rearrest of Omoyele Sowore who was captured against Court orders by the DSS.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Kingsley Moghalu in a post he made via his twitter handle said "I condemn the total disregard for rule of law by Nigeria’s present government as we have seen in the DSS desecration of the Nigerian judicial system to rearrest Omoyele Sowore @YeleSowore .
I call for his immediate release. Even accused persons are entitled to due process."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Tinubu’s Wealth Without Enterprise By Reno Omokri / Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) / Ex-Minister Emmanuel Ihenacho Arrested For Oil Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.