Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. (17951 Views)

APV: Keyamo Defends Tinubu, Says Even Obama, Biden Make Gaffes / Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by CaptainMeks: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2019
LilSmith55:

That record has been broken yesterday

Nobody was arrested on the court premises yesterday. The so called record remains unbroken
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2019
LegacyB:
I am a core Buhari follower . But this event has really shaken me to the core to reaccess my allegiance.This is Buhari ‘s worst move. Pls don’t preach that Jonathan sermon to me that man was plainly a No No as at that time.
my question is,,why was he a no no??.His administration was being sabotaged..you guys failed to see Jonathan passed through what osibanjo is going through now....

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2019
He is not aware will be the next grammar una go hear..

Biko nwanne m who is this that is not aware, because me i dnt knw oooo

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Iamgrey5(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2019
i am ashamed of my support for Buhari right now

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by allthingsgood: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2019
ghettokid1:
Even armed robbers too.
Anyway sowore should enjoy his mistakes,
He rooted for jonathan's downfall

That's besides the point.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by ghettokid1(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2019
allthingsgood:

That's besides the point.
OK
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by CaptainMeks: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2019
Even though I am not in support of the foolish DSS action of yesterday, it is on record that during the era of PDP from Obasanjo to Jonathan it was assassination galore and not even arrests.

Anyone who tried to grapple with their government then was summarily assassinated and the list was lengthy.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by charlesditro: 9:28am On Dec 07, 2019
A good time to be an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by bilulu(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2019
CaptainMeks:

He was not arrested on the court premises
How about those dat were dragging him inside the law court? Where they conducting deliverance section?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by CaptainMeks: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2019
bilulu:

How about those dat were dragging him inside the law court? Where they conducting deliverance section?

Falana drove out of the court premises with Sowore in his car. He was not arrested in the court premises
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Temptee101(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2019
sotall:
Moghalu be careful oo

The tyrant and dictator has turn himself to the law. He doesn't mind arresting you for calling for Sowore's release

Coward!

So everybody should keep quiet and watch as the tyrant drag our country in the mud

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Iamgrey5(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2019
ghettokid1:
Even armed robbers too.
Anyway sowore should enjoy his mistakes,
He rooted for jonathan's downfall
Get over yourself already

Jonathan lost 18 states in 2015, So why blame a single individual for his downfall?

Yet, you campaigned joyfully for people like Atiku,Tambual and co that not only betrayed Jonathan but contributed the financial muscles to remove your God Jonathan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by LegacyB: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2019
2Odds101:
my question is,,why was he a no no??.His administration was being sabotaged..you guys failed to see Jonathan passed through what osibanjo is going through now....
Am surprised Ure comparing Jonathan to Osinbajo. If APC has anyone to thank the most that shld be Jonathan. Some of us voted for his first tenure but he made the opposition attractive with his ineffective administration. If I can reverse the clock I still would never vote him again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Viking007(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2019
ghettokid1:
Even armed robbers too.
[s]Anyway sowore should enjoy his mistakes,
He rooted for jonathan's downfall[/s]
This is getting stale.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by ghettokid1(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2019
Viking007:
This is getting stale.
modified

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by fredoooooo: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2019
LegacyB:
I am a core Buhari follower . But this event has really shaken me to the core to reaccess my allegiance.This is Buhari ‘s worst move. Pls don’t preach that Jonathan sermon to me that man was plainly a No No as at that time.
If you are truly you will see beyond propaganda..you are free to move , our loyalty to Nigeria isn't shake. Someone join the Buharist and progressives earlier because all he sees here are just lies and propaganda...
you're free to go it's your opinion .. we also stand by ours
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by obidark: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2019
which due process....??....the case was adjourned by a judge....
ofcourse he has to return to prison till the case is heared again....

risk that he escapes like cownunu did and many others....??
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by dochenaj: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2019
CaptainMeks:
Did they attempt to arrest him inside a court room or not?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by AmazingELixir: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2019
undecided undecided

Where is the big mouthed Prof. Sagey lemne see how he defends this one...
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by TheMostComplex1: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2019
Sowore should rot in jail
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2019
LegacyB:
Am surprised Ure comparing Jonathan to Osinbajo. If APC has anyone to thank the most that shld be Jonathan. Some of us voted for his first tenure but he made the opposition attractive with his ineffective administration. If I can reverse the clock I still would never vote him again.
okay boss...but to be candid jonathan's administration wasn't ineffective.They only made you guys see it that way..at first,me and you never knew anything about sunsidy.when he removed it..they came out with protest and concluded that there was nothing like subsidy.,but today subsidy is 2001℅ percent higher than his..When he introduced TSA this same administration playing opposition kicked against it,then implemented what they kicked against fully when voted in...what about the chibok girls brohaha.we ain't hearing shit about that again..Boko is waxing stronger on a daily basis,soldiers are dying per seconds billing,nobody gives a f*ck..if you say Jonathan's government was ineffective ,then what will you say about now ..what will you say about a president that boycott's his vice to hand over power to his C & C..make I rest my case here...

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by dochenaj: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:
which due process....??....the case was adjourned by a judge....
ofcourse he has to return to prison till the case is heared again....

risk that he escapes like cownunu did and many others....??
Is your illiteracy not glaring?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by obidark: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2019
dochenaj:

Is your illiteracy not glaring?

did i write it wrong....??
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by CaptainMeks: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2019
dochenaj:

Did they attempt to arrest him inside a court room or not?

An attempt is not an arrest
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Xisnin(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Activists fought off the thugs inside the court.
He was arrested in the court premises.
They forced Falana to their office with the suspect in their car.

Even popular zombies saw something are not happy with the current happenings.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by yusluvad(m): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

If you are just knowing,that means your mumu get anointing
Then you are the most stupid being Nigeria has ever produced. Don't ever quote me for this kind of rubbish next time.

#Peace
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by CaptainMeks: 9:59am On Dec 07, 2019
Xisnin:

Activists fought off the thugs inside the court.
He was arrested in the court premises.
They forced Falana to their office with the suspect in their car.

Even popular zombies saw something are not happy with the current happenings.

My dufus friend he was never arrested on the court premises. Falana was never forced to do anything. Rather falana demanded to see the officer in charge before he drove away from the premises with Sowore in his car.

Even popular wailers with no brains watched and understood the videos
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by omohayek: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Dem never see any thing, by the time APC led administration is through with them, dem go dey see sea for front, dem go think say na desert. Its like I saw every thing coming, that's why I didn't bother registering PVC , not to even think of vote. Shebi na person wey get PVC go vote,. Make dem enjoy their change,
You have no shame admitting you didn't bother to register to vote, and yet have the temerity to feign outrage that someone you opposed won the election! Is there no end to the absurdities one will see coming from Nigerians? How else do you think Buhari won re-election, if not thanks to the likes of millions of lazy people like you, who allowed him to slide to victory through your own inaction? Newsflash: you are every bit as much to blame for the current fiasco as all the others who were blindly chanting "Sai Baba" on election day.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by KanuSE: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2019
Brandstudio01:
GEJ warned the country of what is playing out but I never trusted his advice.

Anyway, your Business need a Logo. Until then you do not have a presence.
see my info below if you need one

Please stop this nonsense of painting GEJ as a saint or reasonable politician, or have you forgotten so quickly how GEJ also used the same DSS to harass citizens and frustrated our human rights laws?

Buhari administration only continued the trend where GEJ stopped his fvckn charade.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Finnese001: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2019
The truth is that I don't know how buhari children sleep at night after reading all these about their father

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Tinubu’s Wealth Without Enterprise By Reno Omokri / Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) / Truck Drivers Block Zaria Road To Protest Customs Officers’ Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.