Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. (17948 Views)

APV: Keyamo Defends Tinubu, Says Even Obama, Biden Make Gaffes / Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2019
KanuSE:

GEJ is a pvssy & you know it - deal with it ok. smiley
yeah I love pussies....But if at this level we still can't acknowledge to the glaring truth that jonathan wasn't the actual cause of our national problem then....Mehn Nigeria gat a very long way to go then...till Jesus come we won't find solution ...all we live on is deceit,sentiments and hatreds for ourselves...
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Brandstudio01: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2019
Kuginzi:

Nwankwo my bloda, Is GEJ a saint?
smiles.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Kuginzi: 11:21am On Dec 07, 2019
sotall:
Moghalu be careful oo

The tyrant and dictator has turn himself to the law. He doesn't mind arresting you for calling for Sowore's release
Chijindu my bloda, take it easy. Can u close your shop to protest for that guy Sowore?
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Kuginzi: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2019
Patrioticman007:
This is good that any rebel big or small, will be dealt with by the no nonsense DSS.
The 3 rules of Spartans are Love your women, Love your occupation and Love your Country.
Chinazo, I rike your courage
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Kuginzi: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2019
ValCon888:
The rule of law has been sick for a long time. But it finally died in 2015. Today those who are supposed to protect the law break it with impunity.
Nigeria is not governed by a due process. But a gang of armed robbers and cabal members.
And at the top is a President who is deaf, dumb, mute, and blind.
Ozoemena my bloda, you are a good histolian, you tried by lemembering past events.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by bindukwe(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2019
Heffalump:
I wonder why the UN often keeps mute on issues of human rights abuse in Africa

The world should know by now that Buhari is a terrorist and tyrant embarassed

I expect the UN to call this jihadist to order already and impose sanctions where necessary. The US and UK should impose travel ban on Buhari. Our Democracy has taken a deep backward step to the military era of 1983. What a shame for Nigeria.

This would help ALOT
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Sandypearl: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2019
More drama are yet to be shown...Sai Baba
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by SeriouslySense(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2019
Free Sowore, Nigeria needs the likes of Sowore, he should live, he should not die, he should be speaking all the time, he makes a difference, we have to tell them to free him, we will not take this, our human rights are violated, not this time, never again, our system has to be reformed, free sowore.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Royalfurnitures: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
That's where democrats and not tyrants are in authority

Check out my signature for good quality furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by korlahwarleh: 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
CaptainMeks:

And I am glad I have shown you and so many lying and misguided others that no arrest was carried out in the court premises

You are everywhere defending this. Nawa o. Someone told me people are paid to defend this government online, I never believed. Not saying you were paid o. But if you were not, it's even worse.
I don't know and I'm not sure of what it takes to support this action, but I'm sure stupidity is an understatement.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by shiwex: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
CaptainMeks:

He was not arrested on the court premises

You're a stooge.....DSS attempted to arrest him inside the court. Are you suffering from river blindness?
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by maximusprime2000: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
Dinirojones:
U need go online and see how our brothers from the north are celebrating this madness ......One Nigeria is a major scam , the north keep using divide nd conquer rules to separate the major ethnic groups in the south ....we keep fighting ourselves, our major enemies are up north and also our southern leaders who sold their souls to the devil.......One Nigeria can never work ....

the Bible says the war will start from North and his gradually starting, we will bring down the whole temple upon them, it going to be biblical.trust me
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by bayelsaowei(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
LegacyB:
I am a core Buhari follower . But this event has really shaken me to the core to reaccess my allegiance.This is Buhari ‘s worst move. Pls don’t preach that Jonathan sermon to me that man was plainly a No No as at that time.
as at which time?? This present government employed the use of extreme propaganda to oust the gejs government...and you fools believed everything hook line and sinker...enjoy your next level...nonsense ....ask many persons here if they didn't enjoy job stability under Jonathan??
Ungrateful nitwits

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by KanuSE: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
2Odds101:
yeah I love pussies....But if at this level we still can't acknowledge to the glaring truth that jonathan wasn't the actual cause of our national problem then....Mehn Nigeria gat a very long way to go then...till Jesus come we won't find solution ...all we live on is deceit,sentiments and hatreds for ourselves...

Being the Commander-in-Chief who should take responsibility for everything that happened under GEJ's fvckn watch?

I'm waiting o...grin
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
KanuSE:

Being the Commander-in-Chief who should take responsibility for everything that happened under GEJ's fvckn watch?

I'm waiting o...grin
why is buhari not taking responsibility ,instead he is blaming every past leader...the first step to find solution is knowing your problem emanation point..I say if at this stage you sill believe Jonathan was the cause of your problems then...
Menhh Nigeria is
in for a long ride.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
bayelsaowei:
as at which time?? This present government employed the use of extreme propaganda to oust the gejs government...and you fools believed everything hook line and sinker...enjoy your next level...nonsense ....ask many persons here if they didn't enjoy job stability under Jonathan??
Ungrateful nitwits
God bless you..just tell them..
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by KanuSE: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
2Odds101:
why is buhari not taking responsibility ,instead he is blaming every past leader...the first step to find solution is knowing your problem emanation point..I say if at this stage you sill believe Jonathan was the cause of your problems then...
Menhh Nigeria is
in for a long ride.

It's a long standing problem and GEJ cannot be exonerated.

GEJ has also contributed to our national woes just like past presidiots.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by david22uu(m): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
CaptainMeks:

He was not arrested on the court premises

Lol... so where was he during the first atempt
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
KanuSE:

It's a long standing problem and GEJ cannot be exonerated.

GEJ has also contributed to our national woes just like past presidiots.
No..you are wrong..the only thing he tried contributing was strategic relieve that wasn't welcomed by the dumb citizens themselves..Instead they choose mediocrity over reality...believing fueled propaganda just for ethnic bigotry..

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by KanuSE: 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
2Odds101:
No..you are wrong..the only thing he tried contributing was strategic relieve that wasn't welcomed by the dumb citizens themselves..Instead they choose mediocrity over reality...believing fueled propaganda just for ethnic bigotry..[/s]

Trash!

You're in denial, sorry you can't be helped.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by bayelsaowei(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
2Odds101:
God bless you..just tell them..
they are all freaking annoying...pride wont let them stfu and beg their fellow neighbor's for forgiveness...a colleague of mine has identified all his friends and neighbor's who stubbornly supported buhari and made plans not to assist any of them with resources for survival under this administration .

Where are the snipers Obasanjo once said gej was gathering to unleash attacks on opposition??

What about sanusis 20billion dollar he claimed was missing from the country... you see ehn..Nigerians must grow sense under buhari..

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
KanuSE:
[s]

Trash!

You're in denial, sorry you can't be helped.
see who wan help person....
Someone that hasn't freed himself from the illusion that Jonathan was the problem of his inadequacies...Ogbeni wake up joor...day don brake.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by bayelsaowei(m): 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
2Odds101:
No..you are wrong..the only thing he tried contributing was strategic relieve that wasn't welcomed by the dumb citizens themselves..Instead they choose mediocrity over reality...believing fueled propaganda just for ethnic bigotry..

It's funny to know that many of buhari supporters once had jobs during gejs tenure.. they enjoyed better security except for the self imposed bokoharam the northern leaders inflicted on the northern people..

Just take a look at our security chiefs...a waste of space...

Bokoharam nkor?? Mtsheew...
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
bayelsaowei:

It's funny to know that many of buhari supporters once had jobs during gejs tenure.. they enjoyed better security except for the self imposed bokoharam the northern leaders inflicted on the northern people..

Just take a look at our security chiefs...a waste of space...

Bokoharam nkor?? Mtsheew...

and its funnier that some fools still believed all the sponsored propaganda then was actually truth ..

My question is always: if truly you guys say you voted Jonathan out because he performed woefully and not for ethnic affiliations ..why was buhari that have performed more than woefully..in fact buhari has no score sheet re-voted...Nigeria will continue to wallow in self inflicted sufferings till Jesus come.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by CaptainMeks: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
shiwex:

You're a stooge.....DSS attempted to arrest him inside the court. Are you suffering from river blindness?

Is an attempted arrest an arrest? You are a watery stool since you have diarrhea of the fingers
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by CaptainMeks: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
korlahwarleh:

You are everywhere defending this. Nawa o. Someone told me people are paid to defend this government online, I never believed. Not saying you were paid o. But if you were not, it's even worse.
I don't know and I'm not sure of what it takes to support this action, but I'm sure stupidity is an understatement.

Same way it took stupidity for you to type your hogwash. I am sure you are being paid to be a wailer. Foolishness is an understatement
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by CaptainMeks: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
martowskin1:

Here is it, I knew someone is coming to defend the act.... There must be a Nigerian that think otherwise.

Weldone brother, ur mumu is legendary

Your stupidity is scientifically impossible
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by sulaak(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Brandstudio01:
GEJ warned the country of what is playing out but I never trusted his advice. Because I never trusted any Nigerian Politician.

That aside, You need a Professional Logo. Until then you do not have a presence. See below if you need a Logo for your Product of Company

It is GEJ corruption and incompetence that opened the gates for the likes of Buhari and Tinubu. Had GEJ done his job properly Buhari and Tinubu should have been standing trial for mass corruption at the PTF and in Lagos state respectively.
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by bilulu(m): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
KanuSE:

They were only playing with him na. grin
I see
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by bilulu(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Falana drove out of the court premises with Sowore in his car. He was not arrested in the court premises
But they first made an attempt to arrest him inside the court.... you didn’t see that part abi I was doctored just like Ganduje video was doctored
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Homers123(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
Heffalump:
I wonder why the UN often keeps mute on issues of human rights abuse in Africa

The world should know by now that Buhari is a terrorist and tyrant embarassed

I expect the UN to call this jihadist to order already and impose sanctions where necessary. The US and UK should impose travel ban on Buhari. Our Democracy has taken a deep backward step to the military era of 1983. What a shame for Nigeria.

UN is just a multinational political party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government / INEC Announces Dates For Ekiti, Osun Governorship Elections / Buhari Hails Hilda Baci's Record-breaking Cooking Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.