Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business - Adverts (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business (8882 Views)

Find Out The Answers To Some Pressing Tanning Safety Questions / Earn Passive Income By Just Pressing Your Phone. / Paycoded Review: Make Money Online And Earn Real Money Direct To Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
Still doing this folks.

Contact me now!

Send that DM!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Come on in!

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2020
Still taking requests.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
Financing three businesses and one LPo tomorrow.

What are you waiting for? The requirements are simple.

PM me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
It:s indeed been a busy day with meetings and verification of claims exercises.

Funds will be disbursed to deserving applicants.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Still here...
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bring your requests.

Just meet the simple requirements.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2020
Still here for your finance needs...
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2020
Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
Still attending to your finance needs.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Another weekend draws to a close and another work week looms over us. Are you prepared?

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by kinglee007(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
DJperdurabo:
Another weekend draws to a close and another work week looms over us. Are you prepared?

Contact me now!

Hello, please if you can, i would appreciate if you could help me with the requirements to obtain a personal loan for i and my wife's business. Please call me if you can on 09013515050 or better, let me knw how i can contact you. Will really appreciate your response.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 12:57am On Feb 03, 2020
kinglee007:

Hello, please if you can, i would appreciate if you could help me with the requirements to obtain a personal loan for i and my wife's business. Please call me if you can on 09013515050 or better, let me knw how i can contact you. Will really appreciate your response.

Send a PM my way...
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by kinglee007(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2020
DJperdurabo:

Send a PM my way...

Please how? If i'm to send u a pm to a personal number, it would have been nice but i can't seem to find any contact details on the post or on your profile. Using the Nairaland email is something i'm still finding difficult to use because there is no way to type a mail to the reciever. So please, if there is a way you can send a contact or contact me, i will greatly appreciate because i really need this financial assistance.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
kinglee007:

Please how? If i'm to send u a pm to a personal number, it would have been nice but i can't seem to find any contact details on the post or on your profile. Using the Nairaland email is something i'm still finding difficult to use because there is no way to type a mail to the reciever. So please, if there is a way you can send a contact or contact me, i will greatly appreciate because i really need this financial assistance.

Here's how:

Go to my profile and just click on "message djperdurbo". NL will send me a mail asking me to reply your request to contact me.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:02am On Feb 05, 2020
Reach out now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by kinglee007(m): 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
DJperdurabo:

Here's how:

Go to my profile and just click on "message djperdurbo". NL will send me a mail asking me to reply your request to contact me.

Sent the PM but still have'nt gotten a reply from you.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2020
Hello all,

A get a looooot of mails and requests relative to this thread. Unfortunately, some folks don't meet the requirements but still want to try their "luck". While I understand how difficult it can be to get funding for that wonderful idea, business or LPO of yours, also understand how difficult it can be for me to successfully get my money back after giving it out based on "promises", "flowery words" or "bogus documentary evidence of eligibility".

This said, I will not deal with anyone that do not meet the requirements. So, let's save each other"s time. For avoidance of doubt, these are the requirements:

1. Your business should be registered either as a limited liability company or with a business name (RC or BN).

2. Your business should be domiciled in Lagos or have an office in Lagos (no more outside Lagos dealings....I see shege nor be small!)

3. Your business should have an account with a bank (this is where lots of folks fall out as their businesses don't have an account-they run the business from their personal accounts to probably avoid bank charges).

4. Your business should have been in existence for at least 2 years.

5. You will submit a two;year business account statement for my review to determine the health or cashflow of your business.

6. You must not have been reported to any credit bureau for defaulting on any loan you've taken in the past or are currently servicing. Except you have a very good explanation for this, I won't deal.

7. For LPOs, you have to provide evidence of other LPOs you've successfully completed within last year and subsequent invoices detailing payments. All the above also applies here.

8. I'm staying away from financing agric deals and mining deals for now as from experience it ALWAYS goes wrong. So all the Soya bean suppliers, Cocoa and whatnot, I'm no longer interested (except you've good reason why I should finance an agric deal, don't initiate contact). All the mining exploration deals also, I'm no longer interested (suffered and lost so much to these agaric and mining deals...well, I'm wiser now).

The above are the requirements and save you just want to be unnecessarily critical, you'll agree with me that there nothing "too hard" in my requirements. From these requirements you may have discerned that I want to deal only with "serious" and dedicated businessmen not those with flights of fancy and the like. As time goes on the rules will evolve (some dropped, others added based on experiences).

Meet these requirements and come for cash...d tin plenty full ground!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2020
kinglee007:

Sent the PM but still have'nt gotten a reply from you.

Hello,

I think I responded. However, I will check again.

You'd be doing well to check my recent post highlighting certain issues relative to the thread.

Regards,
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
Still taking requests
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Beautiful Sunday right here...

Let's make Monday even more so with good financial plans.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2020
A new week people, a new page

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2020
Still here for you...
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2020
Just meet the requirements and you'll be served promptly.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by oriste(f): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
Good afternoon do u give loan to someone who a has collateral
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Akudorose: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
hello... please i sent u aDM. please could you respond back.
can be reached on this email : akudorose@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
Akudorose:
hello... please i sent u aDM. please could you respond back.
can be reached on this email : akudorose@gmail.com

You've got mail.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
Still taking requests
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2020
Reach out now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
As you celebrate Val's day, do so knowing you got your finance needs covered.

Contact me now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Abb Transformers For Sale / Our Gadgets Are For Affordable Prices / Feasibility Studies On Palm Plantation & Palm Oil Business/financial Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.