Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business (8920 Views)

Find Out The Answers To Some Pressing Tanning Safety Questions / Earn Passive Income By Just Pressing Your Phone. / Paycoded Review: Make Money Online And Earn Real Money Direct To Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2019
Got a hot LPO from a good company or buyer...do you think the fund involved is too much for you hence you want to pass it along?

Before you do, let's talk as I just might finance that LPO of yours while also providing fund for those that have personal needs.

Happy Xmas!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
Bring it on folks!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
Still here for your financing needs
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Ganlegend(m): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Am interested bro
Godwinnwabunma@rocketmail.com
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 6:56am On Dec 23, 2019
Ganlegend:
Am interested bro
Godwinnwabunma@rocketmail.com

Hello,

Have you checked out the requirements?

If you have, kindly PM me.

Happy holidays.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2019
Still processing requests.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
Still reviewing requests. Send yours in now. As far as you meet the very simple requirements, you will be financed.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by muyinet: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
DJperdurabo:
Still reviewing requests. Send yours in now. As far as you meet the very simple requirements, you will be financed.

Contact me now!

what about sales of sewing materials...I'd need the loan to expand my sales

The second business i'd need loan for expansion is sales of computer and phone accessories

would you fund any of the 2?
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Quickroofingpro: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
Great innovation.
I would really appreciate if I can get a loan for my business. I'm into supplying of building materials. I will be glad if we can shed more light on it. You can reach out or Watapp me in 08174884396
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hello,

Kindly send me a PM so we can get a mail from me.

Kind regards,
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
muyinet:

what about sales of sewing materials...I'd need the loan to expand my sales

The second business i'd need loan for expansion is sales of computer and phone accessories

would you fund any of the 2?

As long as it's a business that bring in money and you meet the requirement of having registered the business plus providing me a two-year bank statement, we can definitely talk.

Send me a PM so I can mail you

Regards,
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
The reviews continue.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by jamalee: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
Which rule is that? I don't see any bad thing in disclosing ones personal contact(s). Afterall, Nairalanders have been leaving their contact details on different sections of this forum. If you can't, that means we cannot do business together because I cannot be dealing with someone I will not see in person.
DJperdurabo:

It's agains forum rules, disclosing personal contact details.

Kindly send me DM/PM
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
jamalee:
Which rule is that? I don't see any bad thing in disclosing ones personal contact(s). Afterall, Nairalanders have been leaving their contact details on different sections of this forum. If you can't, that means we cannot do business together because I cannot be dealing with someone I will not see in person.

Very well then.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Still handling requests.

Contact me now.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by muyinet: 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
DJperdurabo:

As long as it's a business that bring in money and you meet the requirement of having registered the business plus providing me a two-year bank statement, we can definitely talk.

Send me a PM so I can mail you

Regards,

Your conditions is not what people here can meet...what do you mean by 2 years bank statement? I haven't open any bank account for the business.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2019
A day to Xmas folks and IM still treating requests.

What's yours.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2019
Call now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Still doing this folks!

1 Like

Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
The Fixer still fixing financial issues.

Reach out now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2019
Still handling requests.

Please folks before contacting me, kindly read the requirements. It makes the process faster and when you do meet the requirements, please, go straight to the point so we can progress rather than dodging questions and beating about the bush (so many requests to process).

Don't bother about lying to me about your finances as I can find out everything within 60 seconds (save you never opened a bank account or done a financial transaction using a financial institution in your life; maybe you are the type that keeps money under his carpet). Let's save each other's time.

Continue enjoying the holidays!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Stillfixing stuff folks...contact The Fixer now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by davidodufote: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
I DM u... Kindly get back to me ( davidodufote@gmail.com)
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2019
davidodufote:
I DM u... Kindly get back to me ( davidodufote@gmail.com)

You've got mail!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
The processing is in full swings folks...join the train right now!

Contact me now.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
You see what I'm saying...

A lot of folks who've contacted me had genuine personal cash or business needs but unfortunately majority of them failed the single most important determinant relative to their accessing financial support; they all had terrible credit history.

Most couldn't go their banks as they've burnt that bridge a long time ago courtesy of un-performing loans.

I can't stress this enough-keep your credit score clean. If you borrow, no matter how small and from whom please pay back. Nigeria is fast coming of age when it comes to technology. Your financial history will be dug up when you need that financing badly to solve a pressing problem.

I had to sadly refuse some folks because of this.

Please be guided.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by omobaba101(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Funds needed for completion of school building - precmage@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
omobaba101:
Funds needed for completion of school building - precmage@gmail.com

You've got mail!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2019
Approaching the new-year faster than the speed of light.

Are your finances on the up-n-up?

Don't stress it.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Place05: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2019
I require funds for my Yoghurt distribution business and my email is akanitah1@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by coming2america: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
DJperdurabo:
The offer is still open folks.

Others have come, made inquiries and in the event they didn't meet my requirements sadly left. Others have come, met requirements and they are being processed.

Contact me now!

Can we collaborate on a venture based on online retail? A GIs based shopping app. First in Africa..

It wil l be a tech start up that cam make us the next Zuckerburg.
If you wish to give this a try holla.+14438393811 or gimme your whatsap number. I dont know how to send PM's here
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
coming2america:

Can we collaborate on a venture based on online retail? A GIs based shopping app. First in Africa..

It wil l be a tech start up that cam make us the next Zuckerburg.
If you wish to give this a try holla.+14438393811 or gimme your whatsap number. I dont know how to send PM's here

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, I don't do start-ups.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Hire The Best Accountant @ ₦40,000 Per Month! / Our Gadgets Are For Affordable Prices / How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.