Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business (8891 Views)

Find Out The Answers To Some Pressing Tanning Safety Questions / Earn Passive Income By Just Pressing Your Phone. / Paycoded Review: Make Money Online And Earn Real Money Direct To Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
jamalee:
Your phone number and residential or office address because I have one or two things to discuss with you.

Just send me a PM and I'll reach you via mail.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Come qualified one, come qualified all!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Mentorababio: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
I need a 100thousand naira to invest in my LPG vendor shop to buy 4 50kg cylinders so I can expand my supply quantity run my shop more efficiently
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mentorababio:
I need a 100thousand naira to invest in my LPG vendor shop to buy 4 50kg cylinders so I can expand my supply quantity run my shop more efficiently

Hello,

Thanks for contacting me.

The minimum I give out for business financing is 500k and you must meet the requirements (see page 1 of thread).
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2019
It's two days to the new year.

How're you set up for funds come 2020?

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by mightykay(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2019
I need a loan of 500k for my Pos business, l will pay back in 5 months i make almost 200k every month I ve a project that requires 500k but removing it from my capital will affect the business running for now, I ve registered business but not on this pos business, u can visit my two outlets in Iba area of Lagos. Our daily business record is also available for your perusal
My contact 08033162875
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
mightykay:
I need a loan of 500k for my Pos business, l will pay back in 5 months i make almost 200k every month I ve a project that requires 500k but removing it from my capital will affect the business running for now, I ve registered business but not on this pos business, u can visit my two outlets in Iba area of Lagos. Our daily business record is also available for your perusal
My contact 08033162875

Sent you a mail.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Bring it on people!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2019
C'mon folks!

Let's do this right now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2019
Still treating requests...
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Get into the new year financially motivated.

Reach out to me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
DJperdurabo:
Get into the new year financially motivated.

Reach out to me now!
I just need about 25k to buy yam seeds to complete my heaps . Salary will delay me way too much. Let me know how you can help and how I'll pay back .
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

I just need about 25k to buy yam seeds to complete my heaps . Salary will delay me way too much. Let me know how you can help and how I'll pay back .

Hello there,

Currently, the minimum amount I fund is 500k for businesses.

You can try loan apps that offer nano loans such as Carbon, Branch or Palm Credit. They'd give you the 25k in minutes.

Good-luck!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
DJperdurabo:

Hello there,

You can try loan apps that offer nano loans such as Carbon, Branch or Palm Credit. They'd give you the 25k in minutes.

Good-luck!
Alright thanks. Stay strong .
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
The talks is still on!

Get on the round-table now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2019
Its New-Year's eve people!

We made it thus far!

Now, crown it all by putting to rest all your cash needs. Enter the new year in a blaze of financial glory!

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2019
Still entertaining business guests.

Come in now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
Less than 3 hrs to the new year!

Enter with your finances resolved.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
Still entertaining inquiries.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by GAYENI72(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
I have a logistics business that I run, thinking of expanding this new year. I need loan for expansion.
DJperdurabo:
Still entertaining inquiries.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
GAYENI72:
I have a logistics business that I run, thinking of expanding this new year. I need loan for expansion.

Kindly send me a PM and I'll get back to you.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Mentorababio: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
DJperdurabo:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting me.

The minimum I give out for business financing is 500k and you must meet the requirements (see page 1 of thread).
page 1 of the thread is you asking me to contact you sir..which I did..I sent a PM it wasn't replied to..I would love a person contact.or WhatsApp
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 5:35am On Jan 02, 2020
Mentorababio:
page 1 of the thread is you asking me to contact you sir..which I did..I sent a PM it wasn't replied to..I would love a person contact.or WhatsApp

I reply/replied ALL PMs.

Some were bounced back as their emails for one reason or the other wasn't functioning. Maybe yours belonged to this category?

However, I'll send you a PM, then, the onus is on you to answer me and we can take it from there.

Happy New Year!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
Still here for your finance needs!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Let's make this money folks!

2020 has to be definitely and positively financially different from 2019!

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
DJperdurabo:

Hello there,

Good-luck!
Please what are your requirements for your loan?
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

Please what are your requirements for your loan?

For businesses:

1. The business must be registered

2. The business must not be a start-up. It should have been running for at least 2.years.

3. 2 year business bank statement is required.

4. The minimum I give out is 500k, maximum 20m.

If the above criteria are met, we can deal.

For personal;

1. You must be a salary earner with a firm.

2. 6 month salary bank statement.

3. Staff ID card.

4. Govt. issues ID card

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by EEMOSCO(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2020
Hello,
Need a loan for my carpet business up too #750,000 and also has a collecteral too use as a stakehold for it.
If possible how can I reach you.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2020
DJperdurabo:

For businesses:

1. The business must be registered

2. The business must not be a start-up. It should have been running for at least 2.years.

3. 2 year business bank statement is required.

4. The minimum I give out is 500k, maximum 20m.

If the above criteria are met, we can deal.

For personal;

1. You must be a salary earner with a firm.

2. 6 month salary bank statement.

3. Staff ID card.

4. Govt. issues ID card

Do you require a specific minimum amount of salary for acceptance?

For instance if a person earns below 50k or 30 or 20 can he/she still be eligible?
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
DJperdurabo:
Let's make this money folks!

2020 has to be definitely and positively financially different from 2019!

Contact me now!
I am here to talk about a company called Tohbam.
This company is about three things - Agriculture, Electricity and E-commerce. These three parts are the very crucial and lacking areas in the African Continent and even some parts of the world too. So this company is out to battle to solve the problems facing Africa and parts of the world obviously. We are guaranteed and very sure that with the dreams and support from just anybody who can believe in this enough to put in money, we can build up our infrastructure on solid grounds.

Now in agriculture , we plan on having production bases in various locations around Africa and increase them with time. Although there is going to be a production headquarter where up to 80% of production will be done we still want to backup this with smaller bases where the remaining 20% of production will take place. This company's agricultural goal is to make it's founding country (Nigeria) sufficient in basic food snd extend it's operations to other countries in Africa where they experience food related problems.
Due to the fact thay this company is out to mainly solve the problems of it's founding country(Nigeria) and Africa, we are also including electricity in our company mission. Now I am specially interested in this area of electricity because I have been very disappointed at the backwardness of this part of the world in the area of this technology despite having so many means to produce enough electricity for it's own consumption. This continent (Africa) has been said to have majority of the earth's remaining mineral resources yet there I'd no technology to mine them within thr continent so they can add to the African economy snd electricity has been a very disappointing cause of this failure. I know of few production ompanies that closed down or went bankrupt because they could not handle the cost of powering their companies with electricity. So many companies also are not in Nigeria because they know Nigeria does not have electricity which will kill their business. This is a very sad knowledge and obstacle to individuals who wish to build-up million dollar business which requires a lot of electricity.
Africa has the resources to produce all the electricity to serve us. It has gotten wind, water and abundanct sunlight and all these have been overlooked. Tohbam is set to change that. It is depressing yo hear that majority of Africa is still dark at night. Some people have even opted to buy generators to meet their consumption of electricity. There is no point asking how we are going to do this electricity project in tohbam but this is our company's mission snd we will put in action to make it possible when the time comes.
Tohbam e-comnerce is also a part of this company to enable us sell our products to our customers from various parts of the world. We want to also expand the e-commerce site by also listing goods from sellers on the site so they can reach more customers. Selling and helping people sell is what the E-commerce is all about. Like an infant, this company is delaying to stand on it's feet because it has not recieved the amount of milk and nutrients to make it's bone strong which in this case is finance to startup.
We need the sum of one million naira(#1,000,000)or about two thousand, seven hundred and seventy seven dollars($2,777) to make this company startup and I hope to raise up that cash here. That is 15% of the company share.
You have to indicate with the amount you want to invest and I'll tell you how much worth of share you can have with it.
Thank you Nairaland. Thank you Seun
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:08am On Jan 07, 2020
I'm back from the interlude.

Contact me now, the year is running already.

Send that DM now for your personal and business cash needs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Abb Transformers For Sale / Our Gadgets Are For Affordable Prices / Feasibility Studies On Palm Plantation & Palm Oil Business/financial Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.