Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation (50307 Views)

The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria / Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here / Igbanke From Edo State To Delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by Freiburger(m): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2010
You 're all welcomed. una welldon o.
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2010
I'm not Edo, but this is one beautiful Edo music that I think Edo ppl should listen to wink

"We Ose" by Benita Iyere Okojie

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI7kbDWFOfY?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by UyiIredia(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2010
My profile name should suffice that i'm proud of being an Edo >>> wa bokhian grin
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by amazonia(m): 12:20am On Oct 03, 2010
Ivbe Edo-nu-uzomo,
Oba kha tur kpere! Isee.

nice music @Ileke-idi,
@ uyi Iredia, Otemwen wor yehee ?
I didn't know this thread exist iwill visit more often.

Iyare ma khia kha yoo! Isee.
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by snowdrops(m): 2:04am On Oct 03, 2010
Iyare Iyare Iyare.

Oba gha to` kpere

ISE.
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by ameenah(f): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2010
I am from Etsako and I am Muslim, I have always been curios about what our traditional wedding looks like, I have never been to one and I have lived in Lagos all my life without venturing to Edo, does anyone know what exactly it entails. Thanks
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by TinTin18(f): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2011
Iselogbe oooo!!!
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by amazonia(m): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2011
Edo ne mosse, ise-lo-ogbe. And a happy new year to you all.
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by duehi(f): 9:37am On Feb 05, 2011
Helo All.Pls does anyone know the meaning of Onohinosen and is it a male or female name.Thank you.
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by emwosa(f): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2011
edo odion ;d ;d ;d
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by bokohalal(m): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2011
I dutifully represent.
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by amazonia(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2011
^^^ Otemwen,

ugue ko,  e min e'bo yia nu teah ye obo w'odor. lol.
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by amazonia(m): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2011
i mean ' ugue' not ugee.
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by MaiSuya(m): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2011
wa hia ko yorr cheesy ( hope i got that rit??)
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by amazonia(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2011
Mai Suya:

wa hia ko yorr cheesy ( hope i got that rit??)
me we ovbe awusa we khen.
a b awusa no ze edo khen?
koyo temwen.
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by sunch(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2011
Am etsako, but i find myself nt liking the bini girls. I wonder if am the only one that feel this kinda ill-feelings towards 'em. I have a mad love for girls up edo north, maybe cos they aint as ruff and rugged as the bini counterpart. But it pains me dat my etsako chics are scarce here in lag.
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by chelseabmw(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2011
This Thread is back to life again. . . . .Edo peeps lets represent here. . . .U can as well drop ur BB pins too cheesy
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by MaiSuya(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2011
sunch:

Am etsako, but i find myself nt liking the bini girls. I wonder if am the only one that feel this kinda ill-feelings towards 'em. I have a mad love for girls up edo north, maybe cos they aint as ruff and rugged as the bini counterpart. But it pains me dat my etsako chics are scarce here in lag.

lol! really? i beg to disagree
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by snowdrops(m): 12:49am On Mar 31, 2011
wa hia be vba rhu
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by amazonia(m): 5:27am On Apr 02, 2011
i am in Benin city right now, God willing, i will vote today.
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by LoveKing(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2011
Is this suppose to be a 'Bini' thread or 'Edo' thread?

Anyway wa domo oh! Enowaen! Avbe Agrikpa, kevwe Okpia ne ekia oghe digba. Wa domo oh!
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by snowdrops(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2011
amazonia:

i am in Benin city right now, God willing, i will vote today.
You mean tomorrow
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2011
I will visit Benin City again some day. Was where I spent a great deal of my childhood, living mostly amongst the Bini's.

Friendly people, and very easy to integrate with.
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by MaiSuya(m): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2011
LoveKing:

Anyway wa domo oh! Enowaen! Avbe Agrikpa, kevwe Okpia ne ekia oghe digba. Wa domo oh!

Anyhow you see am. wa koyo. Ote
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by snowdrops(m): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2011
Mai Suya:

Anyhow you see am. wa koyo. Ote
o` be vba hu o
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by sunch(m): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2011
oooooooh, i vexed anytime i see this thread. Shey na only bini dey edo, wey una dey dubb vernacular like say,
anyway sha una language na edo, while mine na etsako. abeg make una carri waka
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by amazonia(m): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2011
snowdrops:

You mean tomorrow

Right, i be mean on 2nd of april [saturday], as you must have known, the senatorial elections was
cancelled. Rescheduled for next saturday 9th due to logistic and technical problems.
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by amazonia(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
sunch:

oooooooh, i vexed anytime i see this thread. Shey na only bini dey edo, wey una dey dubb vernacular like say,
anyway sha una language na edo, while mine na etsako. abeg make una carri waka

no vex oooh, i believe if you speak and write etsako, some edo etsakos will respond to you.
As for me i have high regard for etsakos. i have one as tenant in one my flat. They such kept the
pad in tippy-top condition while i was away.
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by bokohalal(m): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2011
LoveKing:

I cannot stop laughing. But,seriously, could you not have written something more meaningful?
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by amazonia(m): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2011
@loveking,

ma ya nue, osa ya wue. kha heko.
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by fyneboi(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2011
My people wha'ts new in Edo State? Benin city in particular.
Re: If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation by snowdrops(m): 12:49am On Jun 19, 2011
nigeria observer has a lot of local news about benin. however careful because it sometimes has virus in it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) / Sango Olukoso / I Want To Learn Some Yoruba Basic Words And Phrases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.