Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name (77719 Views)

Abdulrashid Maina Extradited To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic / Buhari – Few Nigerians Abroad Are Giving Us Bad Name By Engaging In Crime / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Thetruthshallse(m): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Madam lauretta onochie why are you evil, because of a plate of porridge you are eating in the presidency you have sold your soul to the devil. Please retrace your steps, so that the Good Lord can have mercy on your soul.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by obailala(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lol.. this woman though... grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by CSTR2: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
I just came back from Twitter now and the peculiar thing there is that all the sambo, aliyu, musa are supporting buhari unconditionally even in this dance of shame.

If at any point in this country, I vote alongside these almajiris, I would check myself.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by ejimatic: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
moorebucks:

your foolishness its eternal, you're among the animals we got inform of human. One day you will read your comment and bury your head in shame if you still got one. Goat
. It is evident that you need psychiatric evaluation. Please consult a doctor before you have a suicidal thought..Your life is still precious to foolish ones Luke you..Until you are certified mentally fit ,please deactivate tour account because Naiiralnd is not meant for obtuse and moronic person like you.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Liposure: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
I neva new dis woman was dis callous
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by alveene(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sirjamo:
Sowore is obviously desperate for political fame. Who else would want to start a revolution to remove a legitimately elected government after failing woefully at the poll? This rearrest sham could be his next move to gain popularity that he fails to get as a politician and fake activist.

You are a big fool for refuting what the Nigerian government and DSS have not officially denied. Rather than apply sentiments in your submissions, kindly try to apply logic a d sense in subsequent arguments.

Please accept my sincere apologies for tagging you a fool. But that is what I think you are; a goddammed big fool!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Jflex07(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Useless woman.. Thunder scatter all buhari supporters.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by ejimatic: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
LegacyB:
pls stop this. You cannot claim to support this government more than some of us who gained nothing yet spent our personal finance to see this government in place. WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG period.
. Your views and opinion are respected..Thank you for your mature comments. always
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by mauchiz: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
This woman is a disgrace to women,
I don't want to lay curse on you,
If I do, you will be doomed,

Can't you keep quiet,
Amebo, aproco,
Who send you?

At your age, this is what you have to offer because of money,

You are not well
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by webngnews: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
This talkative again
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Kestolove(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
mfm04622:

1. They are the one prosecuting him. So why won't they be in court?
2. They were also in court to arrest him. They have the authority to arrest him on another matter even though he is on bail for the first matter already in court
y are u Buharist contradicting una sef? Onochie said sowore fake d arrest nd here u are saying dey are in court to arrest him, am not getting u people oo
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Edoziesmart(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ngeneukwuenu you failed it this time. Must you lie just because your master is feeding you with peanut?

You apc zombies must desist from lie and corrupt judgment and ruling.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by MrBONE2(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kestolove:
Idiot woman so what's dss doing in the court premises?

Reharsal cheesy

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by MrBONE2(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Idiot and foolish woman, presently where is Sowore, I guess he also staged managed being in the DSS facility presently.

I don't know why anything associated with Buhari reeks of foolishness, stupidity and senselessness.

Even the Nairaland zombies are no different.

grin

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Talk2ndsure(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
Am not surprise...what did you expect from a patient battling psychopathological disorder and cervical cancer all put together...
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Renforce: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Idiot and foolish woman, presently where is Sowore, I guess he also staged managed being in the DSS facility presently.

I don't know why anything associated with Buhari reeks of foolishness, stupidity and senselessness.

Even the Nairaland zombies are no different.

The nl zombies are worse. They trump their oga in stupidity
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by tete7000(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Oriburuku ma lobinrin yin. Wetin alfa no go hear for moshalashi self...
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by openmine(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
This is totally a horrible damage control on the part of the presidency!
The actions of DSS have received a worldwide condemnation....
Even some of their staunch party loyalists have condemned such acts of fascism!
After the presidency had realized their apparent folly,they sent their online zombies to concoct a totally different story!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by atobs4real(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
EBMedia:
Lauretta Onochie said that there was no evidence to show that DSS re-arrested Sowore as was reported.

She said:

WHO DRAMA EPP? EVERY LIE WILL EXPIRE.
COURTROOM DRAMA EXPLAINED.

So it was a stage managed drama in the court yesterday; Sowore pinned down by his supporters in a courtroom in order to give DSS a bad name.

There was no gun. No batton. No pinning down. Just plain drama, planned and staged by his boys and girls. Kudos, but every lie has an expiration date.

Many EYEWITNESSES have said DSS was OUTSIDE the courtroom, not inside the courtroom.

Here's one more eyewitness account as reported by Adeniyi Adegbomire SAN-

A friend of mine, Wale Fapohunda, who was in court today when Sowore's re-arrest was purportedly effected inside the courtroom has this to say about the incident:

"Okay, so I was in court today and here is what happened.

The court had adjourned his matter till 11th Feb next year.

The court called the next matter and proceeding had commenced in respect of the next matter.

Sowore stepped OUT OF THE COURT ROOM and suddenly we heard noises coming from the corridor "leave me alone" "they want to kill me" "they want to kill Sowore" and all that.

Suddenly Sowore's people started dragging him with the DSS and they (Sowores team) dragged him into the court room.

The judge seeing this, rose and went to her chambers.

The DSS didn't enter the court room to arrest him rather his supporters dragged him in with the DSS official.

Nobody chased the judge out, she rose and went to her chambers on seeing squabbles.

The DSS official left the court room and waited for him outside the court.

Thank you all. Behold my eye witness account".

Blackmailing government enforcement agencies was how our nation went into decay. It wont work this time. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

It appears everyone in that drama was part of the drama club. They harassed a Court officer who wanted them out as they were disrupting another court case. A Lawyer who looked bemused with the whole drama was lost for words.

Drama has not helped Dino Melaye. It has not helped Olise Metuh. Drama has not helped Orji Uzo Kalu.

Drama will not help Sowore because Once you dramatise a lie to the members of the public to attract sympathy, you lose all of that sympathy when they find out you have misled them.

I'm also of the opinion that the police look into these videos, (I have watched four) and charge those who deliberately misled the general public on this issue.

God bless Nigeria.
Lauretta Onochie.
@Laurestar.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2818450538194576&id=100000889720395

Who is this woman? Why can't the DSS act professionally? Hiding from the truth. Say the truth and it shall set you free.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
I've done my bit

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by unklejoshz(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
this is absolute nonsense.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Suremikky(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
cRobo:
Faked his re-arrest abi

Is sowore in DSS custody or at home?

He is inside her fat ugly pussy
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by prof12(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kestolove:
Idiot woman so what's dss doing in the court premises?
read the post again
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Bigval5: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
She was paid!

Lol

Are you a graduate? And you finding it hard to get jobs?
Have you been applying and you haven't been called for an interview? Worry no more, just check out below

Our web is primarily designed to serve meticulously Job applicants, on how to apply for job vacancies and get employed by sending free verified job vacancies to all our visitors and do preliminary interview to trained them on how to answer interview questions.

Pls check us out below We are available to service at your convenience. Thank you
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
LegacyB:
pls stop this. You cannot claim to support this government more than some of us who gained nothing yet spent our personal finance to see this government in place. WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG period.
See them, your travails and regrets are only beginning.
The monster you guys created will soon consume all of you.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by lookingfly: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ass licker certified!!!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Hallabee1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
who to believe now
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
Why would someone who has been locked 3 months ago , stage arrest himself? Do you know what it means to be locked up ? The trauma and the psychological agony that is associated with being behind bars..

Madam Loretta , you can't occupy this position forever. Posterity will judge you
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by TemmyT002(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
He better be faking it o
If he isn't, Baba Buhari don fall plenty people's hands

The question is, where is Omoyele Sowore right now
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by fof1: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
EBMedia:
Lauretta Onochie said that there was no evidence to show that DSS re-arrested Sowore as was reported.

She said:

WHO DRAMA EPP? EVERY LIE WILL EXPIRE.
COURTROOM DRAMA EXPLAINED.

So it was a stage managed drama in the court yesterday; Sowore pinned down by his supporters in a courtroom in order to give DSS a bad name.

There was no gun. No batton. No pinning down. Just plain drama, planned and staged by his boys and girls. Kudos, but every lie has an expiration date.

Many EYEWITNESSES have said DSS was OUTSIDE the courtroom, not inside the courtroom.

Here's one more eyewitness account as reported by Adeniyi Adegbomire SAN-

A friend of mine, Wale Fapohunda, who was in court today when Sowore's re-arrest was purportedly effected inside the courtroom has this to say about the incident:

"Okay, so I was in court today and here is what happened.

The court had adjourned his matter till 11th Feb next year.

The court called the next matter and proceeding had commenced in respect of the next matter.

Sowore stepped OUT OF THE COURT ROOM and suddenly we heard noises coming from the corridor "leave me alone" "they want to kill me" "they want to kill Sowore" and all that.

Suddenly Sowore's people started dragging him with the DSS and they (Sowores team) dragged him into the court room.

The judge seeing this, rose and went to her chambers.

The DSS didn't enter the court room to arrest him rather his supporters dragged him in with the DSS official.

Nobody chased the judge out, she rose and went to her chambers on seeing squabbles.

The DSS official left the court room and waited for him outside the court.

Thank you all. Behold my eye witness account".

Blackmailing government enforcement agencies was how our nation went into decay. It wont work this time. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

It appears everyone in that drama was part of the drama club. They harassed a Court officer who wanted them out as they were disrupting another court case. A Lawyer who looked bemused with the whole drama was lost for words.

Drama has not helped Dino Melaye. It has not helped Olise Metuh. Drama has not helped Orji Uzo Kalu.

Drama will not help Sowore because Once you dramatise a lie to the members of the public to attract sympathy, you lose all of that sympathy when they find out you have misled them.

I'm also of the opinion that the police look into these videos, (I have watched four) and charge those who deliberately misled the general public on this issue.

God bless Nigeria.
Lauretta Onochie.
@Laurestar.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2818450538194576&id=100000889720395

WHO IS THIS WIDS MOUTHED FELLOW, TWISTING D TRUTH TO BECOME A LIE. DID U SUCCEED? LIARS IN D CORRIDORS OF POWER FOR SELF SUSTAINANCE...LIEING AT EVERY BECK AND CALL. ALL LIARS - PRIVATE OR PULIC LIARS SHALL HAVE THEIR PARTS IN D LAKE OF FIRE AND BRIMESTONE. BE WARNED.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by iita: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
Money why are you so difficult to make? Because of you (money) someone is blind even when God that created her gave her the privilege to see. You (money) are wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) / EndSARS Protesters Raise Funds To Buy A Protester Prosthetic Leg (photo). / General Ironsi And Lt Colonel Fajuyi The Day Before They Were Killed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.