Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed (3003 Views)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by Jasen1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
It all started when she made a post on a Facebook group named MATCH MAKER
She posted her pix and caption it

Single life has forced me to look after myself���.....

Dear unknown akwa-ibom husband man come nd unsingle me...

Someone went through her profile and discovered that she just updated her relationship status 2days ago

Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by Jasen1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by dawnomike(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
Her relationship status is complicated i think...
Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by Jasen1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
More

Even some of the ladies are saying they're just in relationship not married that she's free to do anything

Imagine

Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
she is just managing the guy for the main time until she sees a better man(rich guy) grin.and i am also sure the guy has bothering her to update her relationship status on facebook hence she had no choice.if the guy is wise now is the time to really examine himself if he is really in a relationship.
Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by Jasen1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
lefulefu:
she is just managing the guy for the main time until she sees a better man(rich guy) grin.and i am also sure the guy has bothering her to update her relationship status on facebook hence she had no choice.if the guy is wise now is the time to really examine himself if he is really in a relationship.

I de tell you
As we see the thing we make sure we tag the guy oh

Tho she maintained that the guy is her brother sha
Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Jasen1:

I de tell you
As we see the thing we make sure we tag the guy oh

Tho she maintained that the guy is her brother sha
in a relationship with her brother? grin grin grin
some guys haff suffered grin grin grin.she no sabi lie sef grin grin.if she sees a better man she throway d guy without looking back grin.some guys really need to sit down and analyse the type of relationship they are doing with a lady.if u say as a man u are in a committed relationship with a guy and she always denies u outside and rarely shows u to any of her friends or family members then bros u are dating urself cheesy.
Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by Jasen1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
lefulefu:
in a relationship with her brother? grin grin grin
some guys haff suffered grin grin grin.she no sabi lie sef grin grin

Lolzz

Funny thing be self her follow girls de support her saying she's only in relationship not marriage

Imagine oh cheesy cheesy
Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
Jasen1:

Lolzz

Funny thing be self her follow girls de support her saying she's only in relationship not marriage

Imagine oh cheesy cheesy
those girls supporting her u go dey surprised they are doing everything possible to sustain their own relationship grin.no be babes again grin.u never see some babes dem go encourage their friend who is even married to break up with her husband and wen d lady finally leave her husband u go shock say the guy will now marry the lady who had been advising the other lady to break up with the man grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by Jasen1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
lefulefu:
those girls supporting her u go dey surprised they are doing everything possible to sustain their own relationship grin.no be babes again grin.u never see some babes dem go encourage their friend who is even married to break up with her husband and wen d lady finally leave her husband u go shock say the guy will now marry the lady who had been advising the other lady to break up with the man grin grin grin grin
grin angry grin grin grin
Inside life

2 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Jasen1:

grin angry grin grin grin
Inside life
i concur grin

Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by KevMitnick: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
lefulefu:
I know of a real life example. Babe A convinced babe B to frustrate her man to the point where he will break up with her. Babe B did it after which babe A went to console babe B's man. Now babe A is married to the man and babe B is still looking. Inside life

2 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by Jasen1(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2019
Lalasticala
Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by Martinez39(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2019
Jasen1:

Lolzz

Imagine oh cheesy cheesy
That excuse is a thoughtless and stupid one. If unfaithfulness and infidelity are allowed because one isn't married, then of what use and meaning are relationship/courtship and the commitment therein? Any argument just to justify their failure in taking responsibility for their actions. If she wants to sleep around and be justified, what is she doing in a relationship?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by CAPSLOCKED: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2019
Martinez39:
That excuse is a thoughtless and stupid one. If unfaithfulness and infidelity are allowed because one isn't married, then of what use and meaning are relationship/courtship and the commitment therein? Any argument just to justify their failure in taking responsibility for their actions. If she wants to sleep around and be justified, what is she doing in a relationship?

WHAT IS IT WITH WOMEN (MOST) AND HYPOCRISY, AND JUSTIFYING STUPID THINGS?

THE SAME GROUP THAT WILL CALL MEN SCUM-DOGS FOR JUMPING AROUND, WILL CLAP FOR EACH OTHER AND MAKE UP STUPID REASONS WHY THEY SUPPORT THEIR OWN GROUP TO DO THE THINGS THEY CALL MEN NAMES FOR DOING.

IT'S GETTING MORE CONFUSING ON A DAILY.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by Martinez39(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THE SAME GROUP THAT WILL CALL MEN SCUM-DOGS FOR JUMPING AROUND, WILL CLAP FOR EACH OTHER AND MAKE UP STUPID REASONS WHY THEY SUPPORT THEIR OWN GROUP TO DO THE THINGS THEY CALL MEN NAMES FOR DOING.

Don't mind them. A woman's view of the world is usually a steeply self-centered one.

6 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by Jasen1(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2019
Martinez39:

Oh wow I see
But you will come here and post that he is cheating on you this and that mitcheew
Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by Martinez39(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2019
Jasen1:

Oh wow I see
But you will come here and post that he is cheating on you this and that mitcheew
You have the wrong person.
Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by Unpussified: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hypergamy doesn't care
Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by Bola146(f): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
grin grin grin may God save us from all these liers
Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by Lonelypacifist6: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

All I'm about is your birthday, just waybill the parcel to Lagos, George Cresent Ikeja I'm waiting.
Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by taiwoowiat: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Farm tools everywhere
Re: She Wanted To Cheat On FB And got Exposed by moorevic(m): 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
I finally found it... and its called MElationship that's what most people are into.

(1) (Reply)

Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer / Is He A Hustler Or A Lover ? [photo] / Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.