Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Pls Kindly Advise Me On What To Do About This Woman,is She Interested Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Kindly Advise Me On What To Do About This Woman,is She Interested Or Not? (1810 Views)

Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You / Do This And Know If She's Interested. / When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Kindly Advise Me On What To Do About This Woman,is She Interested Or Not? by solex2346: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
Just packed to this area but there is a woman not very far from my house who used to greet me even if i dont see her,i swear! there was a day she was coming from somewhere,when she sighted me she was so shocked to the extent that the front door where she was sitting suddenly opened probably she did not close it properly wen she entered,my concern is that; Does that mean she is interested in me or is just her own normal way to people? Am also begin to love this woman. this is not a joke and not a framed story. I swear with the day i was born this is real.
Re: Pls Kindly Advise Me On What To Do About This Woman,is She Interested Or Not? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
solex2346:
Just packed to this area but there is a woman not very far from my house who used to greet me even if i dont see her,i swear! there was a day she was coming from somewhere,when she sighted me she was so shocked to the extent that the front door where she was sitting suddenly opened probably she did not close it properly wen she entered,my concern is that; Does that mean she is interested in me or is just her own normal way to people? Am also begin to love this woman. this is not a joke and not a framed story. I swear with the day i was born this is real.
What do you mean by that?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Kindly Advise Me On What To Do About This Woman,is She Interested Or Not? by solex2346: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
What do you mean by that?

i mean wen she saw me, she diverted her attention towards my side,that made the door of d car she borded home to suddenly opened and she quickly closed it back. honestly this is not a joke and not framed story. thats what am experiencing now
Re: Pls Kindly Advise Me On What To Do About This Woman,is She Interested Or Not? by donbachi(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mistook greenlight.
Re: Pls Kindly Advise Me On What To Do About This Woman,is She Interested Or Not? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
solex2346:

i mean wen she saw me, she diverted her attention towards my side,that made the door of d car she borded home to suddenly opened and she quickly closed it back. honestly this is not a joke and not framed story. thats what am experiencing now
Maybe she admires something in you cheesy... BTW don't do something funny thinking she likes you /showing green light
Re: Pls Kindly Advise Me On What To Do About This Woman,is She Interested Or Not? by Telsa(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
solex2346:

so you people make use of the mind to open door......na wao, tell another story abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pls Kindly Advise Me On What To Do About This Woman,is She Interested Or Not? by BareFacedLies(m): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
solex2346:

Make sure you fuçk her the first chance you get
Re: Pls Kindly Advise Me On What To Do About This Woman,is She Interested Or Not? by dayleke: 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
American wonder......
Re: Pls Kindly Advise Me On What To Do About This Woman,is She Interested Or Not? by Omar09(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
solex2346:

Follow my word to word advice.
Meet her ask her out on a date like this "Hi, (you wait for her to reply), I am new to the neighborhood and I was thinking we should get to know each other over a drink." take her number there fix a date, take out on a drink and then build on it. That's all. Also remember to tell her you like her a lot and you want to be friends with her. Don't ever tell her you love her. It's a big turn off.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Kindly Advise Me On What To Do About This Woman,is She Interested Or Not? by Pubichairs(m): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
cheesy for ur mind u are lucky...greenlight ko

Toto light ni.

1 Like

Re: Pls Kindly Advise Me On What To Do About This Woman,is She Interested Or Not? by Dollywood(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Don't do it! If you think she likes you, let her talk to you herself don't ever make the mistake of approaching her first or you will rejected disgracefully.
Be an alphamale don't a pussy

1 Like

Re: Pls Kindly Advise Me On What To Do About This Woman,is She Interested Or Not? by Heloct(f): 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
She is the only one that can give you the right answer to this Op.
Re: Pls Kindly Advise Me On What To Do About This Woman,is She Interested Or Not? by dairo123: 12:47am On Dec 08, 2019
December time. Nobody loves you without your interest. Try and see. See danger and apply caution.
Re: Pls Kindly Advise Me On What To Do About This Woman,is She Interested Or Not? by solex2346: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
Omar09:

Follow my word to word advice.
Meet her ask her out on a date like this "Hi, (you wait for her to reply), I am new to the neighborhood and I was thinking we should get to know each other over a drink." take her number there fix a date, take out on a drink and then build on it. That's all. Also remember to tell her you like her a lot and you want to be friends with her. Don't ever tell her you love her. It's a big turn off.
Thank you master,I love this

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Kunu Drink Boost Sperm Count / If You Are Single And Refuse To Read This, You Are On Your Own. / Native Doctor Was Caught On Video Doing This With His Curvy Girlfriend In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.