Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

How Long Should Should I Have Patient With My Sister - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should Should I Have Patient With My Sister (5573 Views)

How Long Should Good Sex Last - Photo / How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should Should I Have Patient With My Sister by aminusodiq(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
Depressed101:
that's all you could say..?
he said dat simply because uve answers ur questions ...leave d house ...ND let ur mom knw she caused dis ..!!! scold ur sister ND let ar knw u guys are not.mates!!! next time shell acorf u some.respect even if it's little
Re: How Long Should Should I Have Patient With My Sister by franklingud(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Depressed101:
i am not, i have other male brothers, but they are still in secondary school.. Indeed moving out is inevitable
Yes. Please do move out.
Don't hate them though but to avoid trouble.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should Should I Have Patient With My Sister by Techcrunchng(m): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Depressed101:
i was broke i am not one to owe money for long.
girls won't understand that, once you let her see the money you have the money
Re: How Long Should Should I Have Patient With My Sister by Originalsly: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
Depressed101:

indeed money stops nonsense, but compassion is priceless, and I think I deserve it with someone I share the same blood with

So you believe she should wait until you are ready to repay her? This kind thinking is why family find it hard to loan other family members money. Paying back is not a priority. Why do you keep borrowing from her?...do you gamble? No doubt.... your mother has laid the foundation for her to disrespect you.... and you have made matters worse by borrowing from your younger sister... repeatedly....and... not paying back on time. Your sister got back her money....let her be. Deal with the person you owed.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should Should I Have Patient With My Sister by Depressed101: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Originalsly:

So you believe she should wait until you are ready to repay her? This kind thinking is why family find it hard to loan other family members money. Paying back is not a priority. Why do you keep borrowing from her?...do you gamble? No doubt.... your mother has laid the foundation for her to disrespect you.... and you have made matters worse by borrowing from your younger sister... repeatedly....and... not paying back on time. Your sister got back her money....let her be. Deal with the person you owed.

you've said your mind, I've moved on.
Re: How Long Should Should I Have Patient With My Sister by kazyhm(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Depressed101:
Nairalanders pls come to my rescue as I have always come to people's rescue in topics related to co-existing with other people..

I am the first son of my family, I have a sister who is one year younger than I am.

For a very long time now, in fact from time immemorial, my mother has always taught my sister that it is

"ONLY ONE YEAR GAP BETWEEN THE BOTH OF US" - SO THEFORE THE SENIOR RESPECT THAT SHOULD BE ACCORDED TO ME SHOULD BE MINIMAL.

So fast forward to today. I am owing her some money for about two months now. And promised to pay her infact I have paid half of the money despite all the expenses on me in the family. She asked me to give her part of the money today, I told her I didn't have money, that the 15k with me is not mine. That I will give her 3k to hold hand, even tho it will cause me great inconveniences. She threatened to take the money, the whole 15k. I told her to stop that nonsense and I went to the bathroom to take my bath. On coming out of the bathroom, I noticed that my wallet was tempered with. The 15k Is no where to be found. I asked my Lil sis, she said it was sister that touched it.. I ran outside with my towel, and called out to my sister, but she walked off without turning back...

I cried inside my heart, because I know she didn't really need that money right then... I felt bitter, I don't even know what to do.... I found a way to sort for another 15k.

This is not the first time she has done something of similar behavior, and I brushed it off, afterall she's my sister...

Right now I am outside a beer parlour watching a match and typing this.. I am not feeling fine at all.. I am feeling bitter. Until now I always forget quickly what they do to me...

I don't know how to confront her when I get home. Whether to caution her verbally, or give her a slap.. Whether to keep mute and suck it up as usual and wait for when I am ready leave that house cos I understand that too much familiarity can breed disrespect. I have plans to leave before January.

What should I do..

I live with my mother and this sister and other of my little siblings. And I pay the house rent of where we live.

Ordinarily people will say its not good but that's how I safe myself from public disgrace and disrespectful attitude from mine........

Beat her like you want to kill her.....but don't hit her in sensitive areas like face etc

People will blame you and talk down on you while she would be crying of whatever pain.....beg her then and say your sincere sorry with a straight face

...but your Don't and No will have some weight henceforth

I read the nonsense some people wrote.....

See, heart to heart talk don't work on senseless girls......especially those that lack understanding of your plight as a responsible brother......

What will solve your problem is action(s) not some weak cheap talks.....

You're solely paying the rent and she can't lend you money for some times......

First of all, she is not your responsibility, you both were born same way......if she can save money, then she can take responsibility as well......may you people should switch roles....she pays the rent while you borrow her your own money......maybe she'll realize how sensible she has being all the while

If with your sacrifice she can't understand with you and your mum don't understand as well.

Look for a house or a friend you can stay with for like six months......lie to your mum you want to stay alone and face your life.......

And see her reaction........if she didn't persuade you to stay and call your sister to order.......park out and if after six month, they don't feel your absence. Just move on with your life......

In those period, go visit and buy them stuff especially your mum........

1 Like

Re: How Long Should Should I Have Patient With My Sister by Swinger60(f): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Depressed101:
My brother I have vowed never to have anything to do with my sister concerning finance, this last debt, my mother was the one that coerced me into taking it, that afterall she was my sister. I tried to explain to her the incidence I've had with her before.. But because of the urgency of the situation, I had to take the money...

Meanwhile I always come through for her as a brother in times of needs, so I expect her to come through for me...

With all this stuffs I don't think we will ever have good bloods..
Stop taking this issue too hard, siblings rivalry is one constant thing. We fight today.., we make up tomorrow.

She disrespected you today, she insulted you today, Tomorrow, she will fight for you, she will blead blood for you. She will love and care for you. That's family for you.!!

I don't see any reason while you should create thread about this. Nairalanders will end up causing a big rift in your family with their advice.

They only know how to destroy relationships and not how to nurture, while in reality, they face worst and still keep theirs.

Lastly, there is no limit to being patient when it comes to siblings.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should Should I Have Patient With My Sister by YourArewaSister: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
Depressed101:
My brother I have vowed never to have anything to do with my sister concerning finance, this last debt, my mother was the one that coerced me into taking it, that afterall she was my sister. I tried to explain to her the incidence I've had with her before.. But because of the urgency of the situation, I had to take the money...

Meanwhile I always come through for her as a brother in times of needs, so I expect her to come through for me...

With all this stuffs I don't think we will ever have good bloods..

You have to play your part of being the big brother as much as you can for her and the rest of the family. Just cut off all unnecessary communication/gists with her and over the months/years she will get the message and come back to her sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Molested By My Older Aunt / Is This A Potato Or A Male Sex Organ? (Pictures) / Would I Ever Find Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.