Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,717,114 members, 6,423,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 August 2021 at 11:27 PM

Circumcision And Orgasm In Females - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Circumcision And Orgasm In Females (575 Views)

Circumcision And The East / Ladies: Difference Between Squirting And Orgasm? / Women And Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Circumcision And Orgasm In Females by nwanyiugbo122(f): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
I have gotten so many report that circumcision in females reduces their sexual activities. This removable of the clitoris during the operation makes sexual arousal and pleasure so difficult. I have seen so many women complained that they havnt experienced orgasm before. My question is, is it really true that circumcised females cant get orgasm?
Re: Circumcision And Orgasm In Females by MedicH: 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
If you severe or cut off the sensory nerve endings in the clitoris then no orgasm via clitoral stimulation. However, the vaginal wall have sensory nerve endings that can bring about climax in sexual activities via vaginal stmulation. When one is deficient, a decrease or difficulty occurs in climaxing. The clitoris tends to be more sensitive because it has a higher concentrate of sensiry nerve endings at that one tip unlike the vaginal wall that's somewhat diffused.

1 Like

Re: Circumcision And Orgasm In Females by Kobicove(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Uncircumcised females have better sexual experience than circumcised females...this is a known fact! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Circumcision And Orgasm In Females by yomi007k(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
MedicH:
If you severe or cut off the sensory nerve endings in the clitoris then no orgasm via clitoral stimulation. However, the vaginal wall have sensory nerve endings that can bring about climax in sexual activities via vaginal stmulation. When one is deficient, a decrease or difficulty occurs in climaxing. The clitoris tends to be more sensitive because it has a higher concentrate of sensiry nerve endings at that one tip unlike the vaginal wall that's somewhat diffused.

I concur.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Began Thinking About Her! / I Think I’m Right About My Decision / How To Always Know If A Girl Likes You –So You Can "Shoot Your Shot"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.